Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN (69303 Views)

Oil Prices Soar As OPEC+ Prepares To Cut Supplies / Oil Price Peaks In Four Months As Iran Attacks US Base In Iraq / Juventus Shares Soar After Ronaldo Rescues Champions League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by Nobody: 3:36am On Jan 08, 2020
This ww3 is fast becoming real!
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by nitrogen(m): 3:36am On Jan 08, 2020
alienvirus:
Iran means business. These western colonialists can't bully everyone to submission. Someone needs to stand shoulder to shoulder with them. At least, Iran has shown the world that it is not a coward.

Omo akin to kii sa loju ogun.

What do you know?

I am so sure no US casualties. If any, US will hit Iran again.

It's a subtle game by IRAN to avoid war. Send missiles to two US bases (particularly, spots where Iraqi forces are located), ensure there are zero to few US casualties, so the US doesn't respond, then end it there. Check the threats from Iran now, if you respond, we will strike Dubai and a city in Isreal. What does that tell you?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by Richdad50(m): 3:36am On Jan 08, 2020
shocked
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by Nobody: 3:36am On Jan 08, 2020
This obviously will be one of the multiplying effects of these events at a global scale.
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by alienvirus: 3:38am On Jan 08, 2020
[s][/s]
nitrogen:

What do you know?

I am so sure no US casualties. If any, US will hit Iran again.

It's a subtle game by IRAN to avoid war. Send missiles to two US bases, ensure there are no US casualties, so the US doesn't respond, then end it there. Check the threats from Iran now, if you respond, we will strike Dubai and a city in Isreal. What does that tell you?
[s][/s]

6 Likes

Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by drakeli: 3:40am On Jan 08, 2020
The price of oil spiked amidst speculation of what might happen to supply of crude if the conflict escalates. It’s not as if something has happened to oil supply already. Forex traders are making a killing trading oil right now.

1 Like

Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by phemzy7(m): 3:42am On Jan 08, 2020
OFFICIAL: WWIII is here!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by nitrogen(m): 3:44am On Jan 08, 2020
alienvirus:
[/s] [s]

Some of you will just be saying rubbish without a proper assessment or even understanding of what is going on.............oya tell me the countries that will come out and support Iran. Russia, China, UK, France, Germany?? Tell me.

Meanwhile, check Iran's foreign minister's post, substantiates my argument. Even if they have the capacity, they can't fight the US and her allies. Do you know how many troops US has got in the world?

1 Like

Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:44am On Jan 08, 2020
alienvirus:
Iran means business. These western colonialists can't bully everyone to submission. Someone needs to stand shoulder to shoulder with them. At least, Iran has shown the world that it is not a coward.

When Trump retaliate no come cry war crimes ooo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by mojeezy: 3:44am On Jan 08, 2020
i want to believe the US envisaged all possible consequences before plunging out

3 Likes

Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by Minjim: 3:47am On Jan 08, 2020
alienvirus:

At least it would not die a coward

1 Like

Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by Nobody: 3:51am On Jan 08, 2020
slightlyMad:
It is amazing how war analysts on NL thinks it is wrong for the US to kill a man who has killed many US citizens and also planning to kill more
is his life more precious than anyone's
without concrete evidences against him, you all think US will just kill him just for fun?

You all need to stop siding with evil

By that same thinking, the while of the US should be bombed to the ground for fucking up whole countries. They are the worlds biggest terrorists. And sorry to bust your bubble read. Iraq, Vietnam, libya was invaded with what? Propaganda. There is no proof. They actually kill like this to hide proof of something they do not want the world to know about. Which leads me to suspect that the guy was key to winning the war against terrorists in iraq and that would mean US leaving, which they do not want to as they would loose control of the oil assets there. Also they need the oil prices to increase. war is big business for the american military contractors. They cannot tolerate a world at peace as that means losses for them. They always need to start wars and they use there sitting puppets("american presidents"wink to start it. They invented terrorism when they started inserting foreign governments not willing to either allow them unfettered access to their oil, us the $$ as reserve currency or own a central bank(" which gives the federal reserve bank control of the country's finances"wink . And by the way, America's federal reserve bank is privately owned. The US citizens own nothing except debts.

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by AgentNairaland(f): 3:51am On Jan 08, 2020
Gradually Gradually WW111 Is Coming
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by alienvirus: 3:52am On Jan 08, 2020
[s][/s]
nitrogen:

Some of you will just be saying rubbish without a proper assessment or even understanding of what is going on.............oya tell me the countries that will come out and support Iran. Russia, China, UK, France, Germany?? Tell me.

Meanwhile, check Iran's foreign minister's post, substantiates my argument. Even if they have the capacity, they can't fight the US and her allies. Do you know how many troops US has got in the world?

[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by salford1: 3:54am On Jan 08, 2020
Correcto:
Nairaland has given birth to new clowns who thinks Iran is a match for the United States
All this Iran has bigger dyck or US has a bigger Dyck talks are childish and for kids. Bottom line is there would be loss of lives on both sides.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by salford1: 3:57am On Jan 08, 2020
Victorclean1:
Qasem Suleimani will be enjoying her 72 virgin in the kingdom of Allah. Oh I wish I can have my own virgins

Please please pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaassee I need my 72 virgins
That is a Sunni ideology not Shiite.

2 Likes

Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by salford1: 4:00am On Jan 08, 2020
Dmony:
Would that be an advantage to Nigeria?... just asking
High oil price. More money for politicians to chop.
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by RaptorX: 4:02am On Jan 08, 2020
Do people even know that General Soilemani was in Iraq bringing a peace proposal from the Saudis to find a solution to the conflict in Iraq and to bring Iran and Saudi Arabia closer. It should be then obvious then that the people that took him out do not want peace in Iraq or the wider Middle East, nor do they want Iran and Saudi Arabia to form a rapport.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by Essential(m): 4:09am On Jan 08, 2020
[quote author= post=85601505]This sh#t is getting seriously serious .

SAY NO TO TERRORISTS.
SAY NO TO TERRORISM.

Let's make love, not war![/quote
America is the terrorists

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by MKULTRA: 4:10am On Jan 08, 2020
U.S has finally seen when and where to test this evil machine cheesy
$639b yearly budget no go be waste

RIP IRAN 1979-2020 cry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by Enemyofpeace: 4:19am On Jan 08, 2020
Bluntguy:
This 3rd WW is gradually dawning on us o. May God help us all.
our general overseer never talk am for him prophecies o
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by showafrica(m): 4:26am On Jan 08, 2020
The oil started jumping on Jan 3rd...some FX account wey no put stop loss go don blow. God help us this season.

Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by SmithRussell(m): 4:28am On Jan 08, 2020
slightlyMad:
It is amazing how war analysts on NL thinks it is wrong for the US to kill a man who has killed many US citizens and also planning to kill more
without concrete evidences against him, you all think US will just kill him just for fun?

When yhu are not in position to do so, it could be likened to jungle justice, it's wrong undecided

US can't just bully whoever they feel like.. The annoying thing is Trump feeling that it's right, forgetting his 2011 video where he accused Obama of trying to start a war with the Reds as the only way of getting reelected; which he described as PATHETIC.

I'm not taking sides with Iran and I'm not in support of a war, but I believe this bullying has to stop, somehow..
The best way to fight an very aggressive opponent in public is to hit them very hard, so before they regain strength people would've come to intervene and separate the fight or simply walk away; else you will get beaten to pulp.. Sadly, Iran wants to end up like Iraq and Libya..

To those on NL, saying let the war begin, I stand with US, etc., the only peaceful place to be in a time of war is the grave

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by Openbusiness: 4:30am On Jan 08, 2020
A terrorist country Iran fires over a dozen unguided missiles to coalition forces camps in Iraq that houses the largest American troops base in Iraq, and guess what? NO SINGLE CASUALTY, no single American soldier died. Word from inside Pentagon sources has it that the antimissile defense system on ground took out many of the rockets. Only damage is property, yet some terrorists sympathizers on Nairaland are hailing it as victory. Lol, common, is this the MIGHTY REVENGE Iran promised? Lol,. this revenge has kwashiokor cheesy. America is already fracking its own oil, so if OPEC likes let them inflate oil prices, they will bring it down by themselves quickly when Russia corners and sells cheaper crude oil to their customers. The time of oil prices blackmail by terrorist countries is over. But i just pity the women and children in Iran, because many of them are about to become widows and orphans because of their terrorists leaders. America should please try to keep the civilian losses as minimal as possible, because obviously when the time comes, when power pass power, these evil terrorists will use civilians, especially women and children as human shields like they always do. Meanwhile, the Iranian military below are ready to bomb the White House cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by Okuda(m): 4:33am On Jan 08, 2020
bukkielee:
Evil Donald Trump had plans to destroy the world but God Almighty rules.

the prophesy is being fulfilled!
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by bukkielee(m): 4:34am On Jan 08, 2020
sisipelebe:
what is this dude saying?
Just trying to make people like you worry about what I am saying grin grin
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by Wilstino: 4:35am On Jan 08, 2020
Don't be deceived, there won't be war. They know the implication and won't escalate. This retaliation is just to save face and send a msg locally.
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by Okuda(m): 4:35am On Jan 08, 2020
oluseyiforjesus:
God pls we don't want WW3

the prophecy is being fulfiled
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by RexTramadol1: 4:37am On Jan 08, 2020
Many people who know nothing about wars, government dispositions to war and all are busy talking nonsense

Both countries are wary of consequences

Those supporting U.S and those emotionally attached with Iran don't have any clue about what's happening

But just to feel current, they are judging war by a barely workable international law that is not a parity driven instrument of world peace

What you've been taught in school are theoretical, and it's by far different from the practical situation.

2 Likes

Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by allthingsgood: 4:37am On Jan 08, 2020
slightlyMad:

Pls keep quiet. Has he killed and destroyed up to American CIA Smh. U guys just swallow everything America dumps on ur plate. That's how the accused ghadafi of same that they want to liberate Libya, where is Libya today Mtscheeew

13 Likes

Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by allthingsgood: 4:39am On Jan 08, 2020
Wilstino:
Don't be deceived, there won't be war. They know the implication and won't escalate. This retaliation is just to save face and send a msg locally.

That's what many thought in first and second world war

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) / Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely / I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.