Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,400 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN (69287 Views)

Oil Prices Soar As OPEC+ Prepares To Cut Supplies / Oil Price Peaks In Four Months As Iran Attacks US Base In Iraq / Juventus Shares Soar After Ronaldo Rescues Champions League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by bekpo(m): 6:48am On Jan 08, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

Do you know what took him to Iraq?

What took him to Iraq? Tell us! What took Trump to one of d sites hit by Iran?
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by malakaimoscondo: 6:48am On Jan 08, 2020
slightlyMad:
It is amazing how war analysts on NL thinks it is wrong for the US to kill a man who has killed many US citizens and also planning to kill more
is his life more precious than anyone's
without concrete evidences against him, you all think US will just kill him just for fun?

You all need to stop siding with evil
if ignorant has face...then have stumble on him today.....
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by Microwhy: 6:49am On Jan 08, 2020
slightlyMad:
It is amazing how war analysts on NL thinks it is wrong for the US to kill a man who has killed many US citizens and also planning to kill more
without concrete evidences against him, you all think US will just kill him just for fun?

Young woman! US invaded Iraq just for fun and killed thousands and counting sdme with Afghanistan.. Tony Blair apologised for joining force with US to invade Iraq without concrete evidence but based on only assumptions.
Assumptions of archaeology which are always not true.

2 Likes

Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by Ghenisean(m): 6:50am On Jan 08, 2020
Casham:

Problem is, we in Northern Nigeria (Kaduna, to be specific: the centre of Shiite activity in the country) may bear the brunt of it. They may want to start attacking Christians, and if any of us retaliate, the remaining Muslims may take it as an attack of one of them and ... you know the rest.
The Iran-USA war will not be like WW1 or 2. guns will be useless. It may be over within two days after the MAD. But the Nigerian Muslim-Christian crisis may take weeks. This is how dumb the black man is; killing ourselves over a war that doesn't concern us in any way.

And so ......?

Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by Sagelegend: 6:51am On Jan 08, 2020
slightlyMad:

Do you have proven evidences of this claim?

Don't get too brainwashed o.

1 Like

Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by Timekeeper: 6:51am On Jan 08, 2020
RaptorX:
Do people even know that General Soilemani was in Iraq bringing a peace proposal from the Saudis to find a solution to the conflict in Iraq and to bring Iran and Saudi Arabia closer. It should be then obvious then that the people that took him out do not want peace in Iraq or the wider Middle East, nor do they want Iran and Saudi Arabia to form a rapport.

Abeg go sleep jare.. Peace with a rebel, a peace make that directed killings.... Oga go sleep
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by bewla(m): 6:51am On Jan 08, 2020
Ismcandy:
So, it begins
Wow on to any person that wish to course war so that our 30year of not winning premier league can be prolong

I say down to he who brings world war 111
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by Microwhy: 6:53am On Jan 08, 2020
slightlyMad:

You all need to stop siding with evil[/quote]
Young woman! US invaded Iraq just for fun and killed thousands and counting same with Afghanistan.. Tony Blair apologised for joining force with US to invade Iraq without concrete evidence but based on only assumptions.
Assumptions of archaeology which are always not true.
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by DarkJeddi(m): 6:55am On Jan 08, 2020
Correcto:
Nairaland has given birth to new clowns who thinks Iran is a match for the United States
Nobody said that they are a match,but you can't go into a Man's house and beat his son up and expect him not to do anything.. shocked
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by hamzat55: 6:55am On Jan 08, 2020
About a quarter of the Iranian ballistic missiles that were fired "failed" -- implying that they were either intercepted by air defenses or missed their targets, the senior administration official said. One of the U.S. officials said there was no additional activity from Iran.
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by Austineva(m): 6:56am On Jan 08, 2020
Victorclean1:
Qasem Suleimani will be enjoying her 72 virgin in the kingdom of Allah. Oh I wish I can have my own virgins

Please please pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaassee I need my 72 virgins
u go de ready to die with him nah grin
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by breezeng: 6:57am On Jan 08, 2020
Religion is the major problem. America is evil. America itself are terrorists. How can you kill a fellow human being on there soil. Where is united nation. A toothless bulldog where 1 vote is equal to 5 or more. I am sure that all this America power will come to an end one day.
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:57am On Jan 08, 2020
slightlyMad:

Can you provide just 1 evidence that the man has killed any US citizen? The fact is that you'll never get the full story by just listening to CNN and BBC and other western media

2 Likes

Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by Nature8(m): 6:57am On Jan 08, 2020
bukkielee:
[s]Evil Donald Trump had plans to destroy the world but God Almighty rules.[/s]

Trash undecided
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by Timekeeper: 6:58am On Jan 08, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
Baba God, please dont let it affect my boo o. Now that you finally pick my call, which kind wahala be this kwanu?

Boo, please come home o. At least let's be together here in naija. E pay me pass. You are my happiness and my happiness matters most.
Damn all them Iranians and Americans.

Nothing shall spoil our joy this 2020. Prayers on tha way.
Amen.

AS an Iranian, I tell u to forget this ur boo.. There is a place called shiloh in Nigeria, Pls go and find another boo there....

Signed
Iranian prime Minister
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by DarkJeddi(m): 6:58am On Jan 08, 2020
nitrogen:

Some of you will just be saying rubbish without a proper assessment or even understanding of what is going on.............oya tell me the countries that will come out and support Iran. Russia, China, UK, France, Germany?? Tell me.

Meanwhile, check Iran's foreign minister's post, substantiates my argument. Even if they have the capacity, they can't fight the US and her allies. Do you know how many troops US has got in the world?

You make too many assumptions,to declare war on Iran Trump needs Congressional approval and he is sure not getting it with Democrats in the Majority..

1 Like

Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 08, 2020
sisipelebe:
what is this dude saying?

No need of quoting the idiot. Do you think these people have brains?
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:00am On Jan 08, 2020
nitrogen:

What do you know?

I am so sure no US casualties. If any, US will hit Iran again.

It's a subtle game by IRAN to avoid war. Send missiles to two US bases, ensure there are no US casualties, so the US doesn't respond, then end it there. Check the threats from Iran now, if you respond, we will strike Dubai and a city in Isreal. What does that tell you?
lolz. really funny. You send a missile to a base and ENSURE there are no casualties. Doesn't that sound foolish to you saying it? Iran has just proven to the US that they're not a mere push-over. If things escalate, a lot of countries will side Iran and in the near future, I see many countries expelling US forces withing their borders.
These are interesting times

1 Like

Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by bewla(m): 7:01am On Jan 08, 2020
Timekeeper:

Abeg go sleep jare.. Peace with a rebel, a peace make that directed killings.... Oga go sleep
bush said Saddam was making chemical weapons in trucks just to invade Irag after killing this man what do see

nothing was found
his brother in British was ask war do u join that war he openly said am sorry to does Japanese students that interview him but none to Irag citizen.

now u call some one a terrorist

but when u kill or rape his grandma u don't think when he grows up the only thing he thinks of is revenge

1 Like

Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by Microwhy: 7:01am On Jan 08, 2020
Casham:

Problem is, we in Northern Nigeria (Kaduna, to be specific: the centre of Shiite activity in the country) may bear the brunt of it. They may want to start attacking Christians, and if any of us retaliate, the remaining Muslims may take it as an attack of one of them and ... you know the rest.
The Iran-USA war will not be like WW1 or 2. guns will be useless. It may be over within two days after the MAD. But the Nigerian Muslim-Christian crisis may take weeks. This is how dumb the black man is; killing ourselves over a war that doesn't concern us in any way.
You're in Kaduna but failed to know that Shi'ites don't attack Christians for this kind of retaliation.
Tell us when Shi'ite ever start a riot in Kaduna against Christians. Don't be a hypocrite.
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 08, 2020
DarkJeddi:
You make too many assumptions,to declare war on Iran Trump needs Congressional approval and he is sure not getting it with Democrats in the Majority..

So the Democrats will support Iran for killing and destroying it's citizens and properties?
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by Peacecoy19: 7:01am On Jan 08, 2020
slightlyMad:

. The law,and logic says you can not point at man and say he is guilty of so and so with out providing any evidence.even when you have proof there are legal international ways to handle matters. Trump The same thing happened with Bush in the Iraq war America said sadam nukes and was about to use them against America Lo after a needless war of gagantuan waste no evidence of nuclear weapons were seen in Iraq.
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by wonder233: 7:02am On Jan 08, 2020
Just like Ambode
alienvirus:
Iran means business. These western colonialists can't bully everyone to submission. Someone needs to stand shoulder to shoulder with them. At least, Iran has shown the world that it is not a coward.

Omo akin to kii sa loju ogun.

Modified.

To those unhappy lads quoting me:

Iran is no match to US. No doubt. Iran has done what other nations dare not to do including Russia and China. Bombing US bases means "You are not untouchable. We can hit you, we can cause damages". That is a big actinable statement.

Don't go down the drain like a sissy without giving a good fight. Omo akin kii sojo
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by Timekeeper: 7:02am On Jan 08, 2020
bewla:
bush said Saddam was making chemical weapons in trucks just to invade Irag after killing this man what do see

nothing was found
his brother in British was ask war do u join that war he openly said am sorry to does Japanese students that interview him but none to Irag citizen.

now u call some one a terrorist

but when u kill or rape his grandma u don't think when he grows up the only thing he thinks of is revenge

Oya pick one, Iran visa or USA visa

Hypocrite, u will surely go for Yankee, isn't it

1 Like

Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by DarkJeddi(m): 7:03am On Jan 08, 2020
oldtruth:

So the Democrats will support Iran for killing and destroying it's citizens and properties?
They are all Salivating for the chance to shut down the Trump right now.. kiss

It's POLITICS, baby.. grin

Nobody asked Trump to drag them into another war.. shocked
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:03am On Jan 08, 2020
georgeiyke009:

By that same thinking, the while of the US should be bombed to the ground for fucking up whole countries. They are the worlds biggest terrorists. And sorry to bust your bubble read. Iraq, Vietnam, libya was invaded with what? Propaganda. There is no proof. They actually kill like this to hide proof of something they do not want the world to know about. Which leads me to suspect that the guy was key to winning the war against terrorists in iraq and that would mean US leaving, which they do not want to as they would loose control of the oil assets there. Also they need the oil prices to increase. war is big business for the american military contractors. They cannot tolerate a world at peace as that means losses for them. They always need to start wars and they use there sitting puppets("american presidents"wink to start it. They invented terrorism when they started inserting foreign governments not willing to either allow them unfettered access to their oil, us the $$ as reserve currency or own a central bank(" which gives the federal reserve bank control of the country's finances"wink . And by the way, America's federal reserve bank is privately owned. The US citizens own nothing except debts.
I swear if i could send you a millon dollars for this, I will. It hurts me when I see the ignorance displayed by a large number of people on this forum. You, my friend, are one of the few enlightened ones.
Kudos

2 Likes

Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 08, 2020
Timekeeper:

AS an Iranian, I tell u to forget this ur boo.. There is a place called shiloh in Nigeria, Pls go and find another boo there....

Signed
Iranian prime Minister

Holy Ghost fire!!!!

Who dash you? Na Nairaland your fellow iranu them dey throw their missiles? Go war front now, make Americans use you do asun. Heheheheee
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by Sagelegend: 7:05am On Jan 08, 2020
Microwhy:
Where are those nairaland fvckards taking sides..
US will finish Iran in 2 min.. Awon ode!
You're in comfort of your home deciding who to support as if war is a football match, while the military that will go for the war are still human being just like you.
No where is safe not even Nigeria that is always struggling economically.

cheesy cheesy cheesy Don't mind them...they are mumu now. Shebi one day the same U.S fit come and bomb one of Nigeria's own. All in the name of suspicion.

1 Like

Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by Neoteny(m): 7:06am On Jan 08, 2020
slightlyMad:

You only have the word of the Americans that he's responsible for the death of US citizens, and this is the same country that gave us WMD Iraq, complete with fake satellite photos when UN weapons inspectors insisted they were no WMDs in Iraq.

Trump and his buddies, including those at Fox, have wanted war with Iran from day one, not because of anything other than that Saudi Arabia and Israel are not comfortable with iran's influence in the middle east.

Iran is not a direct threat to the US, it never was. But the US has appointed itself meddler-in-chief in middle eastern affairs on behalf of Big Oil and Israel.

The US singlehandedly destroyed Iraq and gave it to Iran, and then uses the same Iraq to target Iran.

But you're slightly mad, so all these will just whoosh over your head.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by Kocochilling(f): 7:06am On Jan 08, 2020
Victorclean1:
Qasem Suleimani will be enjoying her 72 virgin in the kingdom of Allah. Oh I wish I can have my own virgins

Please please pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaassee I need my 72 virgins
then go and die ,they are waiting for you in heaven iskanshi
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by vandi247(m): 7:06am On Jan 08, 2020
This will gonna be an advantage to country like ours to hit the jackpot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) / I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija / Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.