Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! (13724 Views)

I Finally Met The Nairalander I've Been Eyeing. Love Truly Happens. / I Finally Met Her Today, May God Destroy Snapchat / ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by Nobody: 4:14am On Jan 08, 2020
Yeah!
Like seriously he shared and liked two of my comments and I felt like I finally met him considering how shrewd he is at never replying back when being attacked or commended. So yes! NwaAmaikpe liked and shared my comments.

NwaAmaikpe show thyself!
I truly want to be a friend cos I like your thick skin and want to learn how you put up a strong resilience to the way people lash out at you and you're still able to come back even tougher. And your ability to just ignore, ignored and ignore. tongue

Youre a rare gem I must confess and you're man of the year as you're the only man on here who never exchanges banters with anyone and still stay focused ; undeterred by numerous bashings on here.
I like to be around people like you cos it laughter all the way grin grin grin.

The best aspect of you I like is your eloquence and astute way of expressing your thoughts. Mehnn... sometimes I wonder where you schooled and I'm sure you must be a literary guru.
I would really like to meet with you. Sure ill'd learn a thing or two from you. Nna ijiya!

Hit me up if you dont mind and identify yourself as NwaAmaikpe o lol....Nwa Nwa hahaha... Cheers!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by GreetMe(m): 4:22am On Jan 08, 2020
Nawaoo this kain early morning when WW3 is brewing

40 Likes

Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by Nobody: 4:23am On Jan 08, 2020
GreetMe:
Nawaoo this kain early morning when WW3 is brewing
tongue
Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by Nobody: 4:49am On Jan 08, 2020
Oga show, this is your Chance to get free stuff.

12 Likes

Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:18am On Jan 08, 2020
NwaAmaikpe aka James of SDK blog
Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by Nobody: 5:22am On Jan 08, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:
NwaAmaikpe aka James of SDK blog

Babes are you for real?

I'm serious o. I want to meet him.
Will look up that ID though.
Thanks for the heads up.

Hope he's not an old married man though.

1 Like

Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:24am On Jan 08, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Babes are you for real?

I'm serious o. I want to meet him.
Will look up that ID though.
Thanks for the heads up.

Hope he's not an old married man though.

He's an egbon ooo but I don't know if he's married.
About your signature, do you do one on one training?
Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by Nobody: 5:29am On Jan 08, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:

He's an egbon ooo but I don't know if he's married.
About your signature, do you do one on one training?

O...ok. Hope he's chocolate skinned and not married though grin

Yes I do one on one training but special class and its 150k.

Where's your location?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by backtalkG(m): 5:52am On Jan 08, 2020
NwaAmaikpe come see free meat

15 Likes

Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by sparog(m): 6:09am On Jan 08, 2020
Ass licker spotted grin

6 Likes

Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by Roon9(m): 6:11am On Jan 08, 2020
Girls shar angry

This one is already pregnant for him before he even touches her grin

49 Likes

Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by Nobody: 6:12am On Jan 08, 2020
backtalkG:

Yeah?
You think everyone is that cheap?

2 Likes

Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by smellingpussy442: 6:23am On Jan 08, 2020
NwaAmaikpe pls show thy self, or i will use my spiritual camera to snap u when u are taking bath.

4 Likes

Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by airex(m): 6:36am On Jan 08, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Yeah?
You think everyone is that cheap?
Eyyah. I feel your pains..

4 Likes

Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by inherio: 6:56am On Jan 08, 2020
backtalkG:

Not free meet. I also learn a lot from him. He does not reply no matter the insults thrown at him. Besides, he speaks flawlessly and shows maturity at every comment or reply he makes. Not like one Meat seller who follows every post and makes meaningless comments, sometimes tribalistic.

63 Likes

Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 08, 2020
inherio:

Not free meet. I also learn a lot from him. He does not reply no matter the insults thrown at him. Besides, he speaks flawlessly and shows maturity at every comment or reply he makes. Not like one Meat seller who follows every post and makes meaningless comments, sometimes tribalistic.

My Geee grin. Correct!
Nice "observe"

Like since 2016 ive been following this forum, he has never for once replied anyone. And how he's been able to maintain that is what amazes me and makes me want to know his person.

He must be vast in life's issues and very experienced.

19 Likes

Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by itsme01: 7:12am On Jan 08, 2020
grin

NwaAmaikpe you better give yourself brain, DSS one use woman treat your Fvck up .. better gather sense

you come out they fry your balls and send it back to dubai where you are hiding

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by Onakankafo: 7:18am On Jan 08, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
grin

NwaAmaikpe you better give yourself brain, DSS one use woman treat your Fvck up .. better gather sense

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by cassidy1996(m): 7:18am On Jan 08, 2020
you can never get NwaAmaikpe.....keep trying

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 08, 2020
[quote author=cassidy1996 post=85603604]you can never get NwaAmaikpe.....keep trying [/quote

This is him! You are him! Caught you!

I'm sure he'll have other monikers.hmm undecided
Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by Elderstreetman: 7:29am On Jan 08, 2020
The secret of fame is in hiding. NwaAikpe maintained different handles and that is why u hardly ever place him. He's right behind u gurl

5 Likes

Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:39am On Jan 08, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

O...ok. Hope he's chocolate skinned and not married though grin

Yes I do one on one training but special class and its 150k.

Where's your location?

Lagos.
150k? Waoooh
Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 08, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:

Lagos.
150k? Waoooh

My dear, some do for 350k. And all they teach is promixing with chemicals.Do your findings.
Not all of them even understand how the science behind those chemicals work on the skin and how it affects the internal organs of the body. But i do purely organic/botanical with pure plants extracts and the materials are very expensive to get.

Practicals expenses and all will be on you cos after each formulation/ production, you go home with your products.

Botanical products are the best and I use my own products.

2 Likes

Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:00am On Jan 08, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

My dear, some do for 350k. And all they teach is promixing with chemicals.Do your findings.
Not all of them even understand how the science those chemicals work on the skin and how it affects the internal organs of the body. But i do purely organic/botanical with pure plants extracts and the materials are very expensive to get.

Practicals expenses and all will be on you cos after each formulation/ production, you go home with your products.

Botanical products are the best and I use my own products.

Ok. No number on your signature.
Please send me hi on WhatsApp
Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by A305: 8:06am On Jan 08, 2020
I never see anything that dude does differently so I wonder why all these a ss licking all the time about that moniker.

5 Likes

Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 08, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:

Ok. No number on your signature.
Please send me hi on WhatsApp

Okie's.
You can holla me @ Rose Glow Skincare on Facebook.

My WhatsApp disc is full, so don't really do much there. Plus too much distractions I'm avoiding. (Sorry for the lame excuse)

Inbox me on Facebook messenger for better chats.
Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by LINTUNE(m): 8:15am On Jan 08, 2020
grin we all know that nwamaikpe is not interested in pussies ,he is an advocate for masturbation,a typical "Handerson" man..so I don't think u can ever meet him..but I must confess that I love his eloquence and flawlessness in writing,shows how intellectual he is..

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by donkossy(m): 8:15am On Jan 08, 2020
Las las.. He will ignore your dumb ass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by djoe21(m): 8:23am On Jan 08, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
Yeah!
Like seriously he shared and liked two of my comments and I felt like I finally met him considering how shrewd he is at never replying back when being attacked or commended. So yes! NwaAmaikpe liked and shared my comments.

NwaAmaikpe show thyself!
I truly want to be a friend cos I like your thick skin and want to learn how you put up a strong resilience to the way people lash out at you and you're still able to come back even tougher. And your ability to just ignore, ignored and ignore. tongue

Youre a rare gem I must confess and you're man of the year as you're the only man on here who never exchanges banters with anyone and still stay focused ; undeterred by numerous bashings on here.

The best aspect of you I like is your eloquence and astute way of expressing your thoughts. Mehnn... sometimes I wonder where you schooled and I'm sure you must be a literary guru.
I would really like to meet with you. Sure ill'd learn a thing or two from you. Nna ijiya!

Hit me up if you dont mind and identify yourself as NwaAmaikpe o lol....Nwa Nwa hahaha... Cheers!

You that opened a thread just last month saying no NL guy should dm you or follow you again, now you are here pleading to hook up with NwaAmaikpe.

Like someone said on that thread, "...you'd still fall in love"

6 Likes

Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 08, 2020
donkossy:
Las las.. He will ignore your dumb ass

See pepper body.
That's one aspect he's still better than you! Deal with it. Numskull.
Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 08, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
Yeah!

NwaAmaikpe show thyself!

After she said all nairalander men are scam https://www.nairaland.com/5601891/las-las-nairalanders-men-scam . Here she is wanting to meet another nairalander and her heart will be broken all over again. They don't just learn.

9 Likes

Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 08, 2020
djoe21:

You that opened a thread just last month saying no NL guy should dm you or follow you again, now you are here pleading to hook up with NwaAmaikpe.

Like someone said on that thread, you will still fall in love

Me? Fall in love with my Mentor? tongue
Think again. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sarcasm / How Do Those Brazilian Girls Make Their Boobs Strong / Slay Queens Storm Quilox Club In Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.