Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,393 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) (4591 Views)

I Dont Do Hook Up - Pretty Girl That Washes Cars For A Living Says (pics) / Look Around, You'll Find Out That Guys Dont Do Relationships Again / Blogger Ebiwali: 'I Am 22, I Dont Sex For Money, I Dont Do Sugar Daddy' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by maximusprime2000: 4:49am On Jan 08, 2020
Guys I’ll give you some advice…don’t read crap by “Pick up Artists” (PUA). I know it will be tempting.

When guys are searching for answers about women, they often seek it out from men instead of the group that really knows how to get to know women….the women themselves like Esther villa
I can tell you that those guys are full of craps. They will try to make money on your insecurities, sells you books that will only work on hoez and brag about conquests they simply don’t have.

Manipulating women will not get you where you want to be. Women are smart, and likely the girl you think you are manipulating is also playing you too. What a childish game.

Girls I knew often made fun of guys who use that PUA stuff…they can see them coming a mile away. Sometimes they went along with it to give their friends a “play by play” later, sometimes they shot them down.

No one cares if you want a one night stand, many women do too. But playing games with them is immature - and to be honest - completely unnecessary. You’ll only make yourself an object of ridicule.

Look for women who simply want the same thing you do…whether that’s a one night stand or a long-term relationship…and be honest with them.

One thing I noticed is that a lot of guys who are trying to learn “game” are actually nice guys who are just sort of awkward with women and seek the wrong sources. I don’t blame them for that…but be a better man than these methods ask you to be.

The bonus is that you’ll stop seeking how to manipulate women, and start looking for ways to connect with them. Women are amazing creatures - fun, sexy, and intelligent - but you’ll never get to know the half of it, if you go down this road. Think better of them, and yourself.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by ubunja(m): 7:16am On Jan 08, 2020
maximusprime2000:
Guys I’ll give you some advice…don’t read crap by “Pick up Artists” (PUA). I know it will be tempting.

When guys are searching for answers about women, they often seek it out from men instead of the group that really knows how to get to know women….the women themselves like Esther villa
I can tell you that those guys are full of craps. They will try to make money on your insecurities, sells you books that will only work on hoez and brag about conquests they simply don’t have.

Manipulating women will not get you where you want to be. Women are smart, and likely the girl you think you are manipulating is also playing you too. What a childish game.

Girls I knew often made fun of guys who use that PUA stuff…they can see them coming a mile away. Sometimes they went along with it to give their friends a “play by play” later, sometimes they shot them down.

No one cares if you want a one night stand, many women do too. But playing games with them is immature - and to be honest - completely unnecessary. You’ll only make yourself an object of ridicule.

Look for women who simply want the same thing you do…whether that’s a one night stand or a long-term relationship…and be honest with them.

One thing I noticed is that a lot of guys who are trying to learn “game” are actually nice guys who are just sort of awkward with women and seek the wrong sources. I don’t blame them for that…but be a better man than these methods ask you to be.

The bonus is that you’ll stop seeking how to manipulate women, and start looking for ways to connect with them. Women are amazing creatures - fun, sexy, and intelligent - but you’ll never get to know the half of it, if you go down this road. Think better of them, and yourself.
has your sister ever given you dating advice?
Has any woman, for that matter, ever given you dating advice?
SMH.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by czarr(m): 9:10am On Jan 08, 2020
Don't ask women how to get women, ask men successful in getting women...women may tell you what they believe is the truth because they want to be seen as not shallow minded, but what turns them on is always opposite of what they say.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by maximusprime2000: 9:17am On Jan 08, 2020
ubunja:
SMH.
Yes , they protect me from leeches, gold-digger , from the shackles of their kinds. They enlighten me bout different man in life wheneva i engaged them most times flings, doormat, etc and we laugh about it. U see d world is changing everyone is protecting their own kind. Elder Sister of mine are rare o they are the esther villa type. If u dont have mean and caring sisters go to the brothel, those ones too can tell u a lot about the true woman pshycology if u get closer to them anyway. Peace!

3 Likes

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by ubunja(m): 9:26am On Jan 08, 2020
maximusprime2000:

Yes , they protect me from leeches, gold-digger , from the shackles of their kinds. They enlighten me bout different man in life wheneva i engaged them most times flings, doormat, etc and we laugh about it. U see d world is changing everyone is protecting their own kind. Elder Sister of mine are rare o they are the esther villa type. If u dont have mean and caring sisters go to the brothel, those ones too can tell u a lot about the true woman pshycology if u get closer to them anyway. Peace!
Wonder what you're learning when you belive this:

maximusprime2000:
The only way to attract any Lady is to make money and improve ur look. The more successful you are the more apha you become, u cant fake ur ego forever anything aside this is story for the Gods. My 2 cent

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by maximusprime2000: 10:12am On Jan 08, 2020
ubunja:

If u choose to be broke and frustrated continue chasing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by kecee99(m): 12:38pm On Jan 08, 2020
maximusprime2000:

Superstory.....

If you don't build that confidence to approach any women and tell her you like her then you're wasting your time...this are stuffs those PUA artists do teach, who would teach you this things Na your papa or your sister? undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by kecee99(m): 12:46pm On Jan 08, 2020
maximusprime2000:

Sure, money can buy sex but not love, same as "no be who fine pass dey get the hottest babe". Bro, you gats put effort...

2 Likes

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by drnoel: 2:09pm On Jan 08, 2020
czarr:
Don't ask women how to get women, ask men successful in getting women...women may tell you what they believe is the truth because they want to be seen as not shallow minded, but what turns them on is always opposite of what they say.

Probably but not all true. No one knows it all but it's all clear that children like @ubanja, @hardon are all selling fallacies and myopia.

4 Likes

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by ubunja(m): 2:33pm On Jan 08, 2020
maximusprime2000:

it's always sweet to expose the lies of people with a short memory of what they type.

6 Likes

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by ubunja(m): 2:43pm On Jan 08, 2020
drnoel:

Probably but not all true. No one knows it all but it's all clear that children like @ubanja, @hardon are all selling fallacies and myopia.
Nice Guys tho

drnoel:

I will tackle u on this one. Guy u call nice guys boring but I call them special. There's nothing wrong with being a nice guy. I was one too and got kicked around alot. I changed my strategy became an asshole and dealt with lots of girls, lots of em. Toward the end of hanging my booth I came across a chick that tried to commit sucide cos I moved on. Its a long story but suffice it say that scene thought me a lesson I will never forget and after I learnt that lesson it made me more humane to women. She tried to, infact attempted to stop living, we lost her twice and I and a college of mine then did everything within our power to resuscitate her and bring her back to life. After we stabilized her and got her heart kicking again, I stopped sleeping with her completely and tried everything in my power to keep to that which was rare for me them.
I supported her in her career of choice and helped her move herself forward in life. I wasn't dating her anymore by then and told her that but she refused to accept it. She always came to clean my place and wash my clothes till I stopped her doing those. I stopped staying at my place and started hanging around friends alot to make sure she understood the point. Still she hung around me alot whenever she happened on me. She begged me many times to marry her but I made her understand it will only spoil our friendship cos she was by then closeto me. My living the country solved that problem for me and as things happened she wedded someone else which made me so happy.
She still calls till today and this happened more than 10 years ago.
Being a nice guy rocks as long as u are in control.

6 Likes

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by drnoel: 3:05pm On Jan 08, 2020
ubunja:
Nice Guys tho

Time is the best teacher. Ideas u peddle now changes as u mature into the kind of man u will be. Don't be quick to decide or form an opinion of complex creatures like women. The heart of a woman is deeper than an ocean. Even wise men can't explain why a woman who hates the father of her child can love the same child (with so much devotion) who happens to be a splitting image of the man she hates. Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by ubunja(m): 3:51pm On Jan 08, 2020
drnoel:

Time is the best teacher. Ideas u peddle now changes as u mature into the kid of man u will be. Don't be quick to decide or form an opinion of complex creatures like women. The heart of a woman is deeper than an ocean. Even wise men can't explain why a woman who hates the father of her child can love the same child (with so much devotion) who happens to be a splitting image of the man she hates. Cheers
if women were really as deep and complex as you claim they are they wouldn't be losing their virginity to thugs and becoming babymamas for jobless players.

Its a shame that you admit when you became an "asshole" women flocked to you, yet in the same breath you extol the values of being opposite of an asshole.
Smh.

We all know You only changed from being a Player when a girl tried to commit suicide after you outplayed her. Don't talk about maturity and all that bs. You just got overcome with guilt. And that guilt has turned you into a Major Simp.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by czarr(m): 4:13pm On Jan 08, 2020
drnoel:

I don't agree, the reason ubunja is popular here is because alot of guys can relate to what he says, people are not stupid. So I don't believe he sells fallacies.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by Omar09(m): 4:31pm On Jan 08, 2020
maximusprime2000:

I for one, I don't use those PUA thing. But the way you are praising these women it's as if any guy with one is with a jackpot worth of hundred million dollars. Lol.

5 Likes

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by Omar09(m): 4:37pm On Jan 08, 2020
ubunja:

The only way to attract any Lady is to make money and improve ur look. The more successful you are the more apha you become, u cant fake ur ego forever anything aside this is story for the Gods. My 2 cent

Why do people think money makes them alpha males?
That's a very wrong ideology. Money doesn't make you alpha but vulnerable to leeches.
Your mindset is what makes you alpha. Your ability to overcome the power of a pussy is what makes you an alpha. It's not about how many girls you have but how you can control the few you have.

Ubunja why do these people reason otherwise?
Why don't they wanna learn?
MONEY ISN'T ALL. MONEY ANSWERS ALL.

5 Likes

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by ubunja(m): 4:48pm On Jan 08, 2020
Omar09:

Why do people think money makes them alpha males?
That's a very wrong ideology. Money doesn't make you alpha but vulnerable to leeches.
Your mindset is what makes you alpha. Your ability to overcome the power of a pussy is what makes you an alpha. It's not about how many girls you have but how you can control the few you have.

Ubunja why do these people reason otherwise?
Why don't they wanna learn?
MONEY ISN'T ALL. MONEY ANSWERS ALL.
it's Laughable. If you need money to get women then it means you have a low self esteem. Money should be a weapon of last resort. Like a super power. You know if you're a super hero and you try to solve problems without invoking your super powers. That's how money should be invoked. Many women can be got without opening your wallet. But because money is the greatest shortcut to pussy most men would rather use money and move on. They don't give themselves the time to employ mind power, willpower and game to get pussy. Which is a shame because when they use money they then get invested and cry tomorrow when, after spending, they don't get the "promised" pussy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by Omar09(m): 5:12pm On Jan 08, 2020
czarr:
I don't agree, the reason ubunja is popular here is because alot of guys can relate to what he says, people are not stupid. So I don't believe he sells fallacies.

Ubunja's works are true. I watched out for the green light today. I was observing a girl and she was giving me the greenlight. In fact she had to say hi to me when she found out I'm never gonna say anything. She said "hi". I took her number and fixed a date. The chosen really works. It's jut guys who don't know how to apply Ubunja's works that complain.

7 Likes

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by Omar09(m): 5:15pm On Jan 08, 2020
ubunja:
it's Laughable. If you need money to get women then it means you have a low self esteem. Money should be a weapon of last resort. Like a super power. You know if you're a super hero and you try to solve problems without invoking your super powers. That's how money should be invoked. Many women can be got without opening your wallet. But because money is the greatest shortcut to pussy most men would rather use money and move on. They don't give themselves the time to employ mind power, willpower and game to get pussy. Which is a shame because when they use money they then get invested and cry tomorrow when, after spending, they don't get the "promised" pussy.

When a lion goes to find a meal and has singled out its prey, usually a kid antelope, he doesn't go ahead and bite it in it's neck to kill it after separating it from it's mother. The lion plays with the little antelope for a while. That's Lions and not Lioness.
Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2020
ubunja:
SMH.
I thought you were leaving nairaland.

Congrats on the blog BTW
Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by Skepticus: 10:49pm On Jan 08, 2020
maximusprime2000:

Every knowledge is valuable. So is Pick Up Artistry.

While depending only on PUA artistry has its set back like being dependent on drugs, a knowledge of it is never a waste.

Over my years of evolving as a red pilled individual, reading PUA literature contributed (though little) to my knowledge of the nature of women, their strengths, weakness and how to go about it. Personally, I find picking up women, undesirable.

Men should be the ultimate prize.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by Newguyhere: 10:54pm On Jan 08, 2020
bro the only genuine pick up artist out there is mystery.
The rest are all scammers.
I'd suggest you read his books you will learn alot. I have used his method to revenge f**k a girl I have always had my eyes on while in school.
That guys shit works mhen.

Here is a link to his channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfYspQaxPp0

1 Like

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by Casimir360: 1:13am On Jan 09, 2020
Nice updates
Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by drnoel: 11:25am On Jan 09, 2020
czarr:

Good luck with that. When I was his age, I had my own perspective of life and women that was more matured than what I see u people swallowing here. It's sad to see younglings like urself and those charlatans being misled.
Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by drnoel: 11:40am On Jan 09, 2020
ubunja:
if women were really as deep and complex as you claim they are they wouldn't be losing their virginity to thugs and becoming babymamas for jobless players.

Its a shame that you admit when you became an "asshole" women flocked to you, yet in the same breath you extol the values of being opposite of an asshole.
Smh.

We all know You only changed from being a Player when a girl tried to commit suicide after you outplayed her. Don't talk about maturity and all that bs. You just got overcome with guilt. And that guilt has turned you into a Major Simp.

Such a childish comment!
In life it's more than u urself and u but more about people and Ur relationship and association with them. It take a while to get that perspective and it requires a mature mind to understand it.
What u understood from that experience I shared shows one how Ur thinking and psych is and it's full of BS that u must have to unlearn. A pity they don't teach it in school.
Best way to learn is experience and when it has dealt u a hard blow, u will see better beyond Ur nose and outside the smell not Ur own mouth.

ubunja:

Smh.
U need to know that there is nothing wrong in setting Ur boundaries (this doesn't make u good or bad, player or no player) this just makes u principled. Women flock around principled men. I have more female friends now than before and they know and respect those boundaries.
There is always a turning point in a person's life. The experience I shared was a turning point in my life, I will not have u make mockery of that experience. Anyways it's actually irrelevant what u think or what I think cos everyone would retain their opinions. But I see u threading a dangerous path that may destroy u and whatever happiness u may have gotten in the future.
Ur headache Ur problem.
Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by ubunja(m): 11:44am On Jan 09, 2020
drnoel:

Such a childish comment!
In life it's more than u urself and u but more about people and Ur relationship and association with them. It take a while to get that perspective and it requires a mature mind to understand it.
What u understood from that experience I shared shows one how Ur thinking and psych is and it's full of BS that u must have to unlearn. A pity they don't teach it in school.
Best way to learn is experience and when it has dealt u a hard blow, u will see better beyond Ur nose and outside the smell not Ur own mouth.

U need to know that there is nothing wrong in setting Ur boundaries (this doesn't make u good or bad, player or no player) this just makes principled. Women flock around principled men. I have more female friends now than before and they know and respect those boundaries.
There is always a turning point in a person's life. The experience I shared was a turning point in my life, I will not have u make mockery of that experience. Anyways it's actually irrelevant what u think or what I think cos everyone would retain their opinions. But I see u threading a dangerous path that may destroy u and whatever happiness u may have gotten in the future.
Ur headache Ur problem.
Cheers!
you have more female friends than before? Someone is enjoying the Friendzone a little bit too much,seeing you no longer bed these women.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by czarr(m): 11:57am On Jan 09, 2020
drnoel:

Good luck with that. When I was his age, I had my own perspective of life and women that was more matured than what I see u people swallowing here. It's sad to see younglings like urself and those charlatans being misled.
Age is not wisdom although with age comes understanding, but I've seen the old make stupid decisions and the young make smart decisions....so this is definitely not an age matter...your opinions are largely subjective. the older someone is the less likely they are to want to unlearn and relearn,change becomes hard and so they fight it like you are doing.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by drnoel: 2:50pm On Jan 09, 2020
ubunja:
you have more female friends than before? Someone is enjoying the Friendzone a little bit too much,seeing you no longer bed these women.

Little boy, that's not my priority. Know Ur aim in life and go for it. Friendzone is subjective based on one's own perspective.
Hope this helps u.
Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by ubunja(m): 2:56pm On Jan 09, 2020
drnoel:

Little boy, that's not my priority. Know Ur aim in life and go for it. Friendzone is subjective based on one's own perspective.
Hope this helps u.
Cheers
you used to have women, now you just have "friends" . Yet you convince yourself you've improved. Hilarious.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by drnoel: 2:57pm On Jan 09, 2020
czarr:
Age is not wisdom although with age comes understanding, but I've seen the old make stupid decisions and the young make smart decisions....so this is definitely not an age matter...your opinions are largely subjective. the older someone is the less likely they are to want to unlearn and relearn,change becomes hard and so they fight it like you are doing.

I do like Ur reasoning so far and u are actually correct in somethings. Though age is not wisdom but experience helps one understand things better and makes one less likely to be spontaneous.
The kids @ubunja and @hardon show lack of maturity in every comment they post. Some of my older friends and I had lots of laughs reading some of their opinions on our guys night out. Their opinions are so funny and stale that one wonders at such myopia in their reasoning.
Anyways on more serious note, one expects children of their ages to actually have such opinions so not all is lost. Am sure as maturity sets in their general outlook would broaden. Then again one can only hope.

2 Likes

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by drnoel: 3:27pm On Jan 09, 2020
ubunja:
you used to have women, now you just have "friends" . Yet you convince yourself you've improved. Hilarious.

grin grin hilarious. U are trying to goad me. Doesn't work on me. Cheers!
Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by ubunja(m): 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2020
drnoel:

grin grin hilarious. U are trying to goad me. Doesn't work on me. Cheers!
I'm not goading anyone. I only responded to you today because you mentioned me. If my attention is bothering you just say the word and I'll look the other way. I'm not the trolling kind. But you have to stop mentioning me in your discussions so I don't get tagged.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Dr Anu Who Damaged Girl's Body Got Arrested And Bribed Her Way Out / This Is The Only Thing That Makes Me Feel Alive, What About You? (pics) / party Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.