Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,787 members, 7,802,459 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :wednesday , January 8, 2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :wednesday , January 8, 2020 (137 Views)

I Cautioned My Pastor To Stop Mounting Marriage Pressure On Today / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Tuesday, January 8,2019 / 21 Prayer Points For Children, To Pray Always As A Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :wednesday , January 8, 2020 by femoint007(m): 6:31am On Jan 08, 2020
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Wednesday, January 8, 2020) -

*Power Vs Authority 3*

Special Note:
These prayer points are not written by Pastor E. A. Adeboye, but by one of the numerous disciples of Christ, under his ministry, who was inspired and mandated by the Holy Spirit, about 5 years ago, (effective January 1st, 2015), to start writing these prayer points, based on the Open Heavens Daily Devotional, authored by Pastor E. A. Adeboye.

Some of the prayer points are deep spiritually and may not be understood by carnal minds.

If you want to be blessed from these prayer points, you must first, surrender Your life, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, by saying this prayer:

"Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray."

Prayer Points:

1.Thank You, Father, for creating me in Your image and likeness.

2.Thank You, Father, for making me a little lower than the angels, yet, wearing upon me the crown of glory and honour.

3.Thank You, Father, for giving me dominion and authority over all the works of Your hands, and for putting all things under my feet.

4.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let every satanic limitation hindering me from rising for the salvation of others, as You have commanded, be destroyed by the blood of Jesus.

6.Father, let every spirit of lukewarmness that has crept into my life and Your church, holding us back from preaching Your word, be consumed by Your fire, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, please, make me a compulsive and an addictive soul winner, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, empower me to preach Your word, daily, in season and out of season, to redeem perishing souls, who are on the path of hell and eternal destruction, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, make me not only the conductor of souls to heaven, please, let me make heaven, myself, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye, and lift up his head above those of his enemies, round about him, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in Jesus' name.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Wave Making Gospel Act, Liz Ishola Opens Up On Career And Success Secrets / The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When You Are Gathering Unripe Fruit / Awake To New Realities – Pt 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.