Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Don’t Make Me Get You Deported - Speed Darlington Warns Tunde Ednut - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don’t Make Me Get You Deported - Speed Darlington Warns Tunde Ednut (699 Views)

Burna Boy: "I'm Not A Nigerian Artiste. I Don’t Make Money From Nigeria" / I’d Be Worried If Men Don’t Make Passes At Me - Uche Elendu / Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Make Me Get You Deported - Speed Darlington Warns Tunde Ednut by ipreach: 7:22am On Jan 08, 2020
Controversial US based Nigerian rapper, Speed Darlington has issued a steam warning to Tunde Ednut to desist from making ridiculous comment against his person, otherwise, he will have no option than to order 'Babalawa' (native doctor) to help deport him back to Nigerian.

In a video he posted on his Instagram page, angry Speed Darlington warned that he is currently in Nigeria and it is very easy for him to destroy Tunde Ednut’s future and get him deported to Nigeria, by initiating his deportation spiritually, which he believes is an easy thing for him to do, since the blogger does not have his complete papers over there in the US where he is based.

Speed Darlington has times without number, asked Tunde to stop posting videos of him on his Social Media pages as they are not in good terms and the act, according to him, is a way to ridicule him.

https://twitter.com/BelieveSpotCom/status/1214785940150988800

https://www.believespot.com/2020/01/dont-make-me-get-you-deported-speed-Darlington-warns-Tunde-Ednut.html

Re: Don’t Make Me Get You Deported - Speed Darlington Warns Tunde Ednut by Aminobrown(m): 7:25am On Jan 08, 2020
Who is dis speed Darlington?
Re: Don’t Make Me Get You Deported - Speed Darlington Warns Tunde Ednut by Joshmodest(m): 7:26am On Jan 08, 2020
Everyone knows tunde ednut to be a failed artist , who has turned Instagram blogging to his new means of survival, while he hides his head due to his incomplete papers In Trump's country !
but just like the poster above me said who's this speed dude, a us based singer that we don't even know in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Don’t Make Me Get You Deported - Speed Darlington Warns Tunde Ednut by popsy2(m): 7:28am On Jan 08, 2020
Lol
Re: Don’t Make Me Get You Deported - Speed Darlington Warns Tunde Ednut by Abfinest007(m): 8:04am On Jan 08, 2020
i laugh
Re: Don’t Make Me Get You Deported - Speed Darlington Warns Tunde Ednut by dawnomike(m): 8:07am On Jan 08, 2020
Someone flaunting the fact that he will consult a native doctor to get another man deported... Africans are the problem of Africa!
Re: Don’t Make Me Get You Deported - Speed Darlington Warns Tunde Ednut by praizblog: 9:06am On Jan 08, 2020
Lol
Re: Don’t Make Me Get You Deported - Speed Darlington Warns Tunde Ednut by BrutalJab: 9:06am On Jan 08, 2020
Joshmodest:
Everyone knows tunde ednut to be a failed artist , who has turned Instagram blogging to his new means of survival, while he hides his head due to his incomplete papers In Trump's country !
but just like the poster above me said who's this speed dude, a us based singer that we don't even know in Nigeria

You must be living under one of those caves and rocks in Idanre then.

You don't know Speedometer? Focus on your job interviews bro

(1) (Reply)

Response Of A Lady Whose Aunt Is Uncomfortable With Her Social Media Video / 2Baba Shared Condoms Among His Fans At His Show / Beautiful Ariana Grande Finally Speaks After Grammys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.