Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,751 members, 7,802,300 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Iran Attacks US Base, Kills 40 US military ,injure 200.World War 3 just Started - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Attacks US Base, Kills 40 US military ,injure 200.World War 3 just Started (3926 Views)

Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel / Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons / Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iran Attacks US Base, Kills 40 US military ,injure 200.World War 3 just Started by princedmiayer(m): 8:03am On Jan 08, 2020
I think Iran just bite much than it can chew.
World War 3 on the move.
I guess if you just waking up this morning thank God for Nigeria and pray for the world.

1 Like

Re: Iran Attacks US Base, Kills 40 US military ,injure 200.World War 3 just Started by Iamgrey5(m): 8:05am On Jan 08, 2020
How can Iran verify the deaths themselves?

According to CNN, there was no American troops stationed where Iranian rockets hit because America was expecting it.

4 Likes

Re: Iran Attacks US Base, Kills 40 US military ,injure 200.World War 3 just Started by fergie001: 8:07am On Jan 08, 2020
It's just a PR move from Iran, and I think it is wise for Trump not to attack, so that it won't inflame.

Infact, it is rumoured the coalition were pre-informed to take shelter before the missiles struck

What's happened has happened....0 casualties
https://twitter.com/XHNews/status/1214803246604312577?s=19

The Canada military have reported no casualties
https://twitter.com/CDS_Canada_CEMD/status/1214746360408354818?s=19

No Iraqi casualties
https://twitter.com/AFP/status/1214796614998474752?s=19

Iran themselves have said, it has concluded its attack, stressing a retaliation will only escalate issues.
https://twitter.com/AFP/status/1214742638496108544?s=19

Trump please "suru"......
This is the window of opportunity for diplomacy and a new Iran deal. No foul play, no deep mistrust.

PS: RIP to the victims of the Ukrainian plane crash.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Attacks US Base, Kills 40 US military ,injure 200.World War 3 just Started by joyandfaith: 8:07am On Jan 08, 2020
iran propaganda to calm her citizens

1 Like

Re: Iran Attacks US Base, Kills 40 US military ,injure 200.World War 3 just Started by princedmiayer(m): 8:08am On Jan 08, 2020
Iamgrey5:

According to CNN, there was no American troops stationed where Iranian rockets hit because America was expecting it.
Check Donald Trump's tweets.
CNN is but a news channel, Trump's got the info and he is ready to show Iran how mighty the US military is.

3 Likes

Re: Iran Attacks US Base, Kills 40 US military ,injure 200.World War 3 just Started by Iamgrey5(m): 8:10am On Jan 08, 2020
princedmiayer:

Check Donald Trump's tweets.
CNN is but a news channel, Trump's got the info and he is ready to show Iran how mighty the US military is.
Trump said all is well so far in his tweet or do you have another one.

4 Likes

Re: Iran Attacks US Base, Kills 40 US military ,injure 200.World War 3 just Started by Trump2020: 8:14am On Jan 08, 2020
Iran attacked a military base where US forces has already evacuated and claimed a casualty of 80 to deceive their zombies.

To show how afraid they are, the submitted that is their last attack.

5 Likes

Re: Iran Attacks US Base, Kills 40 US military ,injure 200.World War 3 just Started by Racoon(m): 8:17am On Jan 08, 2020
cheesy This is simply a propaganda by Iran to massage their own ego.

1 Like

Re: Iran Attacks US Base, Kills 40 US military ,injure 200.World War 3 just Started by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 08, 2020
Though, these can't lead to any world war, but the truth should be said. Why would U.S just invade someone else's country and kill someone, because he was tagged terrorist. If that's the case, why can't U.S. just help us kill Nnamdi Kano, because Nigerian government tagged him and his group terrorists. Hundreds of thousand of Iranian and Iraqi came out to mourn his death. Nnamdi Kano would also be mourn by the Igbos, if killed. There is different between a "tagged terrorist" and a "terrorists proper", Souleiman was loved by his people, and they are not happy with U.S being on their land, U.S should take her soldiers away from Iraq and Iran and should let go their oil. This is more of politics than war, just like in the case of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Iran Attacks US Base, Kills 40 US military ,injure 200.World War 3 just Started by JubrinElSudan: 8:31am On Jan 08, 2020
Snowale:
Though, these can't lead to any world war, but the truth should be said. Why would U.S just invade someone else's country and kill someone, because he was tagged terrorist. If that's the case, why can't U.S. just help us kill Nnamdi Kano, because Nigerian government tagged him and his group terrorists. Hundreds of thousand of Iranian and Iraqi came out to mourn his death. Nnamdi Kano would also be mourn by the Igbos, if killed. There is different between a "tagged terrorist" and a "terrorists proper", Souleiman was loved by his people, and they are not happy with U.S being on their land, U.S should take her soldiers away from Iraq and Iran and should let go their oil. This is more of politics than war, just like in the case of Nigeria.
it was Nigeria that tagged KANU a terrorist. America killed someone they also tagged a terrorist in another country. The onus lies with Nigeria to kill KANU in a foreign country like US did. And not begging US to kill your terrorist for you grin

10 Likes

Re: Iran Attacks US Base, Kills 40 US military ,injure 200.World War 3 just Started by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 08, 2020
JubrinElSudan:
it was Nigeria that tagged KANU a terrorist. America killed someone they also tagged a terrorist in another country. The onus lies with Nigeria to kill KANU in a foreign country like US did. And not begging US to kill your terrorist for you grin
Isreal tagged Souleiman terrorists, there have being quarrel for years, U.S have been known for intervening in such a scenario, and will always back countries that always supported them,(that's why I said it's more of politics). U.S is busy constructing military base every where, and taking over oil lands. If U.S can help Isreal kill their "Tagged terrorists" why can't they also help us kill ours. So, Baifra would be over for good.
Re: Iran Attacks US Base, Kills 40 US military ,injure 200.World War 3 just Started by itsme01: 8:43am On Jan 08, 2020
grin

US would deny casualty , Iran would claim casualties

we know how Hilary and Obama did in Benghazi

3 Likes

Re: Iran Attacks US Base, Kills 40 US military ,injure 200.World War 3 just Started by Georgekyrian(m): 9:53am On Jan 08, 2020
Iamgrey5:

Bro there must be a casualties, American will not want the world to know, if there was no casualty then is a stage matters
Re: Iran Attacks US Base, Kills 40 US military ,injure 200.World War 3 just Started by middlebelter(m): 10:35am On Jan 08, 2020
fergie001:
It's just a PR move from Iran, and I think it is wise for Trump not to attack, so that it won't inflame.

Infact, it is rumoured the coalition were pre-informed to take shelter before the missiles struck

What's happened has happened....0 casualties
https://twitter.com/XHNews/status/1214803246604312577?s=19

The Canada military have reported no casualties
https://twitter.com/CDS_Canada_CEMD/status/1214746360408354818?s=19

No Iraqi casualties
https://twitter.com/AFP/status/1214796614998474752?s=19

Iran themselves have said, it has concluded its attacks. A retaliation will only escalate issues.
https://twitter.com/AFP/status/1214742638496108544?s=19

Trump please "suru"......
This is the window of opportunity for diplomacy and a new Iran deal. No foul play, no deep mistrust.

PS: RIP to the victims of the Ukrainian plane crash.

Thank you for cooling our blood temperature guy. Haba, Iran killing 40 USA military willnot be anything funny for anybody. Trust that current tenant of White House, he doesn't do small deals. He always want to out perform whether in business, politics or twitter and so shooting of missiles may not be an exception.
Re: Iran Attacks US Base, Kills 40 US military ,injure 200.World War 3 just Started by proxillin(m): 10:51am On Jan 08, 2020
itsme01:
grin

US would deny casualty Iran would claim casualties

and other countries like norway using the same base nko?

they are also lying abi
?

1 Like

Re: Iran Attacks US Base, Kills 40 US military ,injure 200.World War 3 just Started by proxillin(m): 10:52am On Jan 08, 2020
Georgekyrian:

Bro there must be a casualties, American will not want the world to know, if there was no casualty then is a stage matters

it was staged between usa and iran..

even norway and iraqi military use that base...they all claimed no casualty...
Re: Iran Attacks US Base, Kills 40 US military ,injure 200.World War 3 just Started by fergie001: 10:59am On Jan 08, 2020
middlebelter:

Thank you for cooling our blood temperature guy. Haba, Iran killing 40 USA military willnot be anything funny for anybody. Trust that current tenant of White House, he doesn't do small deals. He always want to out perform whether in business, politics or twitter and so shooting of missiles may not be an exception.
If Iran had struck that number of American soldiers and taken responsibility, neither the Congress (not even the liberal democrats) nor the UN will stand in the way of any American President (more or less a Donald Trump).

The people in Iran wants some action, and that's what Ayatollah has given them....EoD

The only thing is the US will finance the damaged military equipment and there will be concessions here or there out of public sight.

Nobody wants war, forget the brickbats from Iran and the US. Who die don die, just like Khashoggi.... That's the political reality that is here before us.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Attacks US Base, Kills 40 US military ,injure 200.World War 3 just Started by profilemessages: 1:01pm On Jan 08, 2020
davido is right, trump is crazy, he thinks he can win with his mouth, talk cannot cook rice, those saying that America will win the war don't know anything, I am not saying Iran will win either but if you have witnessed a war, you won't pray for it to happen to even your enemies, after USA attacked Afghanistan, up till today there is still fighting there, they(USA) are still having problems there, they(united nations and the west) removed Gaddafi, but up till now rebels and insurgency is still going on in Libya, most people think that war is just like popcorn and groundnut that you eat with your mouth, its not, its more complicated than that!!!

up till now bashar all Assad didn't leave power in Syria, they think that because they have destroyed the city that he will step down, but he still rules!!!

the problem with the west and USA is that they want to conquer the whole world, I don't have any problem with that, but they are getting it wrong if they are using war as a tactics.

ask American soldiers who survived USA Iraq war what they witnessed with their eyes. omo it wasn't funny at all, some of them even converted to Muslims when they came back to the USA, thy even abused George Bush that he illegally attacked Iraq, that there were no WMDAS there.

America is its own enemy, there are many big people or cabals who wield power in America, check September 11, it was later linked to American citizens, if you step on their toes, they will kick you out because they have their pawns even in the white house and the oval office, they have spies everywhere, trump knows this and he is playing the game of " worst loser" , that is "you defeat me I agreed, but I will destroy the throne before I leave".

the worst peace is better than the best war, after Hiroshima and Nagasaki were attacked, the USA was mandated to rebuild those cities, technocrats were handpicked to be trained in the USA, they later came back to have companies like Toyota and co.

I don't think there will be war, (may God forbid) and even if (God forbid) there was world war three, I think it's the USA that has much to loose, their (USA) economy is just recuperating, thanks to trump, they are just reviving, placing sanctions on China and so on. if they delve into fullscale war now, they go bankrupt and indebtedness.

ask George bush about the Iraq invasion? how their economy nose dived. ask Germans about the Hitler war. they used a wheelbarrow of money to buy one loaf of bread!!!!

TRUMP IS JUST A BIG MOUTH, I PRAY HE RECEIVES SENSE BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!!

weapon manufacturing companies who are smiling to the banks will be praying that " idiot" trump should continue the war, but when the guilty are being punished, the innocent too gets spanked!!!

1 Like

Re: Iran Attacks US Base, Kills 40 US military ,injure 200.World War 3 just Started by slam7000(m): 1:04pm On Jan 08, 2020
Snowale:

You are frustrated, confused and an irredeemable idio t.

Of all the security issues facing Nigeria, it’s Biafra and Mr Kanu that is your worries.

Are you cursed or just trolling??

Herdsmen are all over the country kidnapping, raping, robbing, killing and committing all sorts of atrocities. Fulani bandits have been recognised as terrorists but morons like you would be all over social media constituting nuisance.

Thunder fire you where ever you are.

1 Like

Re: Iran Attacks US Base, Kills 40 US military ,injure 200.World War 3 just Started by Cherez: 1:05pm On Jan 08, 2020
Snowale:
Limit your bigotry bros
Who and who did Kanu kill?
What has he said or done that PMB himself has not done and more with his words and even action. Young NYSC guys both Yoruba & Igbo were murdered during 2011 elections yet you said nothing.
Inasmuch as Kanu is misbehaving, he has done nothing to be named a terrorist not just by the US but other countries too.
Though I dont support the US invading other countries and killing at will, Soleimani carried out several murderous attacks
Re: Iran Attacks US Base, Kills 40 US military ,injure 200.World War 3 just Started by Horus(m): 1:10pm On Jan 08, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPzM19l77aA

Iran Fires Missiles At US Bases In Iraq

Iran’s Islamic Revolution Guard Corps takes credit for the attack
Re: Iran Attacks US Base, Kills 40 US military ,injure 200.World War 3 just Started by fergie001: 1:24pm On Jan 08, 2020
Like I envisaged......they were forewarned before the attack
It was just stunt. Iran informed Iraq whom I believe in turn, informed the coalition.

https://twitter.com/AFP/status/1214854394661003264?s=19
proxillin
middlebelter

1 Like

Re: Iran Attacks US Base, Kills 40 US military ,injure 200.World War 3 just Started by CrestMan: 1:58pm On Jan 08, 2020
[s]
Snowale:
[/s]
Re: Iran Attacks US Base, Kills 40 US military ,injure 200.World War 3 just Started by Ugwumagala: 2:02pm On Jan 08, 2020
US don revenge
Re: Iran Attacks US Base, Kills 40 US military ,injure 200.World War 3 just Started by proxillin(m): 2:46pm On Jan 08, 2020
profilemessages:
davido is right, trump is crazy, he thinks he can win with his mouth, talk cannot cook rice, those saying that America will win the war don't know anything, I am not saying Iran will win either but if you have witnessed a war, you won't pray for it to happen to even your enemies, after USA attacked Afghanistan, up till today there is still fighting there, they(USA) are still having problems there, they(united nations and the west) removed Gaddafi, but up till now rebels and insurgency is still going on in Libya, most people think that war is just like popcorn and groundnut that you eat with your mouth, its not, its more complicated than that!!!

up till now bashar all Assad didn't leave power in Syria, they think that because they have destroyed the city that he will step down, but he still rules!!!

the problem with the west and USA is that they want to conquer the whole world, I don't have any problem with that, but they are getting it wrong if they are using war as a tactics.

ask American soldiers who survived USA Iraq war what they witnessed with their eyes. omo it wasn't funny at all, some of them even converted to Muslims when they came back to the USA, thy even abused George Bush that he illegally attacked Iraq, that there were no WMDAS there.

America is its own enemy, there are many big people or cabals who wield power in America, check September 11, it was later linked to American citizens, if you step on their toes, they will kick you out because they have their pawns even in the white house and the oval office, they have spies everywhere, trump knows this and he is playing the game of " worst loser" , that is "you defeat me I agreed, but I will destroy the throne before I leave".

the worst peace is better than the best war, after Hiroshima and Nagasaki were attacked, the USA was mandated to rebuild those cities, technocrats were handpicked to be trained in the USA, they later came back to have companies like Toyota and co.

I don't think there will be war, (may God forbid) and even if (God forbid) there was world war three, I think it's the USA that has much to loose, their (USA) economy is just recuperating, thanks to trump, they are just reviving, placing sanctions on China and so on. if they delve into fullscale war now, they go bankrupt and indebtedness.

ask George bush about the Iraq invasion? how their economy nose dived. ask Germans about the Hitler war. they used a wheelbarrow of money to buy one loaf of bread!!!!

TRUMP IS JUST A BIG MOUTH, I PRAY HE RECEIVES SENSE BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!!

weapon manufacturing companies who are smiling to the banks will be praying that " idiot" trump should continue the war, but when the guilty are being punished, the innocent too gets spanked!!!

Obama and hillary were the one pushing assad from syria not trump. trump is not interested in syria.
LETS lecture loud mouthed muslims like you.

america dont fight muslims country to own it... they fight them to cripple it. You are claiming victory for Iraq, discrediting bush, bush country(usa) was not bomb...its iraq thats is blown to pieces...who is the winner? iraqi? that religion couldnt make u use your brain well again..

Trump his big mouthed abi....this dumb coward gud for nothing while playing golf just killed the iran most powerful military man..this man was the one who built iran foreign military capability...

the loud mouthed trump just killed him like chicken...

are u still saying trump is loud mouthed?

do u want to say it again? even ayatollah komeni your god wont say that
Re: Iran Attacks US Base, Kills 40 US military ,injure 200.World War 3 just Started by oyatz(m): 2:50pm On Jan 08, 2020
We are talking of real terrorists and you are mentioning Nnamdi Kanu.

Is Nnamdi Kanu a real terrorist?

JubrinElSudan:
Re: Iran Attacks US Base, Kills 40 US military ,injure 200.World War 3 just Started by ruggedtimi(m): 3:00pm On Jan 08, 2020
iran will want to oversize casualties while u. s will want to downsize casualties angry
Re: Iran Attacks US Base, Kills 40 US military ,injure 200.World War 3 just Started by JubrinElSudan: 3:03pm On Jan 08, 2020
oyatz:
We are talking of real terrorists and you are mentioning Nnamdi Kanu.

Is Nnamdi Kanu a real terrorist?

you should be asking the guy I quoted not me
Re: Iran Attacks US Base, Kills 40 US military ,injure 200.World War 3 just Started by drakeli: 3:07pm On Jan 08, 2020
ruggedtimi:
iran will want to oversize casualties while u. s will want to downsize casualties angry

There’s are casualties according to different international media. So I don’t know where Iran got its figure. Maybe Iran went into the military base after the bombing to assess casualties by themselves.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Libya Under Gaddafi’s So-called Dictatorship / "Racist" Throwback Video: Obama, Clintons, Schumer, Democrats "Hate Immigrants" / Obama Confronts Putin On Cyber Hacking at China G-20 summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.