Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,555 members, 7,801,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

The Lifestyle Of A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Lifestyle Of A Woman (304 Views)

The Lifestyle Most Lady Chose / See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo) / I'm finding it difficult to adapt to the Lifestyle Of My Husband To Be. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Lifestyle Of A Woman by Miirse(m): 9:52am On Jan 08, 2020
5 THINGS GIRLS CAN’T DO WITHOUT[Money is the least]

Every girl has a proud nature; they tend to treat certain things without regard such that they feel superior and in control of the world. The truth remains that there are certain things a girl will cry or even die for if not given:
They are listed out from HIGHEST- LOWEST
ATTENTION:
There is nothing girls do without trying to create attention; they can even go miles just to make sure they get it. There is no girl in this world that can do without attention. I repeat no girl! If you are a girl reading this you should understand what I am saying. You girls live just to be recognized, for all of you there is no reason to live without people hailing you and calling your name. If this doesn’t happen! If a girl is unrecognized!! She can kill herself.

BOYS:
Many girls might disagree with this but it still doesn’t change the fact that this is 100% true. The bond that exists between these two creatures cannot be explained by even God. I think he is still trying to figure it out. 67% of the girls you see around are always accompanied by boys. 99% of a girl’s friends on facebook are boys and if you inquire from girls you will find out that 88% of girls make and establish a relationship with a boy more than their fellow girl. So my brother that girl you want to die for but you can’t get isn’t really something to cry about, just get to a girl’s heart and it’s over. She won’t need any other thing than you.

LOVE:
A girl will do anything to feel loved. There is nothing on earth, above the earth or beneath it that would stand in their way or prevent them from loving someone or feeling loved. If you notice some girls who are depressed are so because no one cares specially about them. Their world is a world of love and if they love you the will die for you, they will fight for you and they will make sure you are theirs forever. Any active and happy girl must have someone who makes her feel loved. It isn’t just a statement, this is a fact.
4: JEALOUSY:
All women are naturally jealous; if they have a man they don’t want to see him with another woman regardless of the situation that might have brought them together. They want him all to their self. There is no woman on earth that isn’t jealous, though some try to hide it but they don’t understand that woman are too emotional, they can’t hide their feeling, they show you a clear picture of their true self.

5. MONEY:
Girls are money attached. They can’t stay without money neither will they do so with a guy without money too. To them the world and it’s totality is money! They would die for money at anytime and anywhere but surprisingly they can’t kill for money.
Women have flaws but they are still special.

If they love you, they love you with everything in them but if the hate you and seek vengeance even the devil will pray you survive.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her / My Valentine Lunch. / How To Get A Glowing Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.