Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Sex During Pregnancy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex During Pregnancy (2646 Views)

Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) / It Is Proper To Have Sex During Fasting Period? / Effect Of Ice Cold Water During Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex During Pregnancy by pareto(m): 10:44pm On Dec 03, 2010
what do you do to avoid complaints from your partner?
Re: Sex During Pregnancy by r231(m): 10:46pm On Dec 03, 2010
you open up
Re: Sex During Pregnancy by pareto(m): 10:55pm On Dec 03, 2010
okay! Excuses, postion,discomfort, tiredness, you dont want to harm the baby, I am not satisfied,etc how do you manage these?
Re: Sex During Pregnancy by r231(m): 10:59pm On Dec 03, 2010
how is he harming the baby?

you will even sad all d time if he doesn't move close to u during pregnancy
Re: Sex During Pregnancy by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 03, 2010
Re: Sex During Pregnancy by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 04, 2010
^^^^^seconded
Re: Sex During Pregnancy by babyme1(f): 11:08am On Dec 04, 2010
chaircover:

Unless you have been advised by doctors not to make love during pregnancy, there is nothing wrong with "doing it."

Find a comfortable position & be gentle. Some women may even feel more randy during pregnancy due to the hormonal changes.

Lovemaking is also advised to induce labour when baby is late wink

Saves this for when im pregnant
Re: Sex During Pregnancy by MaiSuya(m): 11:36am On Dec 04, 2010
love making during pregnancy ok, however, i would advise caution during the 3rd trimester, especially during the final weeks b4 birth. I certainly would not advise that it be used to induce labour.

while it is true that the orgasm the woman experiences can stimulate uterine contractions, unless both partners have an exceptional control over themselves, they may end up causing harm to the unborn child, esp the late term one.
Re: Sex During Pregnancy by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 04, 2010
Re: Sex During Pregnancy by Busybody2(f): 5:54pm On Dec 04, 2010
Sex is fine if you have a normal pregnancy, but avoid the missionary position from the second trimester onwards i.e from month four plus because of the risk posed to the blood vessels, so stick to spooning, doggie and woman on top style, although many experts advise avoiding sex in the final weeks, as sperm can bring on contractions, unless the baby is overdue.

Culled from the internet - speak to your Doctors first if you have a history of premature birth or labour/If your placenta partially or completely covers your cervix (placenta previa)/Your water has broken/Your are currently experiencing unexplained bleeding/Either yourself or your partner have an active, sexually transmitted disease (std)/During the first trimester if a woman has a history of miscarriages or threatened miscarriage, or shows signs of a threatened miscarriage/During the last trimester if a woman has a history of premature or threatened premature labour, or is experiencing signs of early labour/In the last trimester, if twins are being carried.
Re: Sex During Pregnancy by pareto(m): 7:19pm On Dec 04, 2010
@BB thanks for the info.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most House Wives Nag Their Husbands At Home? / An Ibo Lady Engaged To A Yourba Guy,wot Shld I Do To Blend Into His Family / What Happens To Your Wife's Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.