Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:28 PM

Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? (38976 Views)

Who Would You Marry Amongst These 2 Girls? (picture) / Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by marvelck: 9:57am On Jan 08, 2020
Is it cos Owerri girls are too beautiful, intelligent, domineering and sophisticated. Or is it cos of their exorbitant bride price?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by lomprico(m): 9:59am On Jan 08, 2020
1. bride price
2. promiscuity ( imagine after using ur life savings and borrowing for their crazy bride price )

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by danot1030: 10:05am On Jan 08, 2020
lomprico:
1. bride price
2. promiscuity ( imagine after using ur life savings and borrowing for their crazy bride price )

Imo ladies and especially those from Owerri and Mbase are highly promiscuous.

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 08, 2020
They are extremely promiscuous .

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by wingmanIII: 10:12am On Jan 08, 2020
That Owerri girls are promiscuous is a very senseless stereotype, coming from never-do wells. There is no basis for it and should be ignored by sensible people.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by dawnomike(m): 10:17am On Jan 08, 2020
Promiscuity cuts across all gender, race, religion and tribes...It is not only peculiar to owerri girls.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by zexy2030(m): 10:21am On Jan 08, 2020
marvelck:
Is it cos Owerri girls are too beautiful, intelligent, domineering and sophisticated. Or is it cos of their exorbitant bride price?
Its the ego, even their parents supports promiscuity to catch a man and if they can't catch a man, bring money home, use what u have to get what you want.

26 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Kingsteve(m): 10:31am On Jan 08, 2020
wingmanIII:
That Owerri girls are promiscuous is a very senseless stereotype, coming from never-do wells. There is no basis for it and should be ignored by sensible people.
If you're a guy, you would understand better.
I grew up in Owerri, schooled in Owerri...
Secondary and uni.
My parents still reside in owerri, so I comment with facts, not assumptions.

Sex is cheap in owerri.
The girls fvck like rabbits.
Look at the number of hotels in owerri.
That says it all really!
It is what it is!

Having said that, not all girls in Owerri are promiscuous though.
Albeit...a tiny percent.
Another name for Owerri is sin city.
Go figure...
Ha ranga gwogwo! grin

158 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Escabado: 10:50am On Jan 08, 2020
marvelck:

There is a difference between an owerri indigin and a young girl that's just living in owerri. Now let me explain

Owerri indigin and there culture : owerri people Carry any child there daughter born in a marriage if along the line there is a misunderstanding in the marriage .
So no man in his right senses will like to marry a woman that will carry his children and run back to her father's house just because of a minor misunderstanding

Now a young girl living in owerri : an average young girl living in a owerri is a runs girl,weather schooling or Workin . So men are been very careful nowadays

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by WorWorBoy: 11:12am On Jan 08, 2020
Go and ask them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by chigoizie7(m): 11:25am On Jan 08, 2020
Promiscuity.

But you do not blame them. It is the society and the environment the young and innocent ones find themselves in. Generally not all of them though but the majority.

I have come to realize that environment and society has so much effect on people.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Preshy561(f): 11:30am On Jan 08, 2020
Kingsteve:

Secondary and uni.

Sex is cheap in owerri.
That says it all really!
It is what it is!

Albeit...a tiny percent.
Go figure...
Ha ranga gwogwo! grin
So, people from all round came to owerri to do all sorts of rubbish means they are indigenes of Owerri? You aren't wise.

13 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Charleys: 11:31am On Jan 08, 2020
Kingsteve:

Secondary and uni.

Sex is cheap in owerri.
That says it all really!
It is what it is!

Albeit...a tiny percent.
Go figure...
Ha ranga gwogwo! grin

I've been to Owerri too and what I highlighted there is the number one bases for their promiscuity.

And secondly the number of Universities too.

28 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Teibaba(m): 11:48am On Jan 08, 2020
If you know, you know.

They r girlfriend materia than wife o

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:01pm On Jan 08, 2020
marvelck:

Of all the married women I have banged at least 50% are from Imo State

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Kingsteve(m): 12:06pm On Jan 08, 2020
Preshy561:

So, people from all round came to owerri to do all sorts of rubbish means they are indigenes of Owerri? You aren't wise.
See, indigenes and non-indgenes are guilty.
The fvckery in Owerri is too much joor.

14 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by nanakgh(m): 12:20pm On Jan 08, 2020
Someone is saying people from all over come to Owerri to do rubbish and so it's not the indigenes. She went further to call someone unwise.

Question is why are people from all over trooping to Owerri to fornicate and not anywhere else? If people are coming from wherever they stay to Bleep Owerri women then it confirms what everyone is saying on this thread. And you call someone else unwise, SMH.

37 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by aminusodiq(m): 12:28pm On Jan 08, 2020
I met one during my nysc who confirmed all d above assumptions!!! Promiscuous is just an understatement!!! She never felt remorse for her actions cool

33 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by MizzPhoney(f): 12:34pm On Jan 08, 2020
Two weeks only in that town, I just concluded I can not stay there. If as a lady you are reserved, all the other ladies will be against you...

51 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Coldie(m): 12:51pm On Jan 08, 2020
MizzPhoney:
Two weeks only in that town, I just concluded I can not stay there. If as a lady you are reserved, all the other ladies will be against you...
I am at Igbo guy from IMO but how come I have never noticed all this. I have never banged an IMO state girl in my life before, but people keep telling me that imo state/ owerri girls are easy.

How do they do it

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Raalsalghul: 12:53pm On Jan 08, 2020
marvelck:

[i]They have a bad rep!
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by rtdCivilservant: 1:12pm On Jan 08, 2020
If u come to nairaland and hear some animals talk u would think Nigerian youths are useless and hopeless.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by thugmansion(m): 1:18pm On Jan 08, 2020
Because most of them are very promiscuous... I am speaking from experience so don't argue with mua.

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by jamesversion: 1:57pm On Jan 08, 2020
If you're talking about promiscuity, then you've never lived in Yorubaland. Yoruba women are no. 1

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Bigflamie(m): 2:04pm On Jan 08, 2020
Nonsense thread.

Is there anywhere in Nigeria you won't find women of easy virtue?

A lot of kids abound in this site.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 08, 2020
I heard SOME of them do pay-as-you go at some point, so nobody wants a woman of easy virtue a wife.

The few Owerri girls I know like man too much. I'm dead serious

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Dayoebe(m): 2:22pm On Jan 08, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Of all the married women I have banged at least 50% are from Imo State
Bravo!
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by sam4noow(m): 2:27pm On Jan 08, 2020
Coldie:

I am at Igbo guy from IMO but how come I have never noticed all this. I have never banged an IMO state girl in my life before, but people keep telling me that imo state/ owerri girls are easy.

How do they do it

pls check urself you might have a body odour grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Keemsleek005(m): 2:36pm On Jan 08, 2020
Kingsteve:

Secondary and uni.

Sex is cheap in owerri.
Look at the number of hotels in oiwerri.
That says it all really!
It is what it is!

Albeit...a tiny percent.
Go figure...
Ha ranga gwogwo! grin

Lol I served in owerri, even the number of schools within owerri municipal is too much, btw Lagos and owerri am not sure who has much hotels. But fine girls full there ooo, I salute the babes, the sin city name is true, hmmmm God bless owerri.

15 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Keemsleek005(m): 2:39pm On Jan 08, 2020
sam4noow:

pls check urself you might have a body odour grin grin
r

If it imo state generally its a lie, have met decent, homely imo state women you be proud to marry. The owerri ish is true sha .
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Charleys: 2:49pm On Jan 08, 2020
Between imo and Calabar which one is the son City?
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 08, 2020
Nice knuckles

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland 2015 Contest RELOADED {nomination & Verification Thread} / My Pre-wedding Photos. / What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.