Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,763 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Student/street Student Needs Encouragement (A Yahoo Boy) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student/street Student Needs Encouragement (A Yahoo Boy) (228 Views)

An Undergraduate Feels Down, Needs Encouragement. / We Have Sex 4times Everyday, Now My BF Is Tired 200L Unijos Student Needs Advice / 8 Skills Every Nigerian Student Needs To Survive In Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Student/street Student Needs Encouragement (A Yahoo Boy) by Anxietypmp: 11:30am On Jan 08, 2020
I am a student in a state university here in the south. I lost my mum when i was barely 8 years old and i dropped out of school when i was in 300level in year 2015 due to my step mom objection and some family issues about the first son being the first the first to graduate first (step mom's idea sha).

Years later, i gained admission into the same school. Things have changed and times are hard. My dad is paralyzed and i don't have a relative that even care about me.

I entered into the street hustle, it paid my 200level school fees because the money was small but ever then i have been broke. Almost 7 months now to be precised. I have just one trouser remaining as neat and usable.

Last week, a friend got it large buying car and renovating apartment, he said the secret is clear which he told me. But he wouldn't spend 1k to help my mata, na so i kon dey beg food o. Now, the guy am squatting with is asking me to leave his house that am inconveniencomg him as his funds are not meant for both of us. I understand very well. Don't get me wrong, the guy has tried already for me.

Now i have one week ultimatum to leave the apartment. I told the other guy that just had a good cash but he said his privacy is eminent to him.

To remove hypocrisy from this, i hustle street as well but when clients want to pay, they opt out some how.

My three friends are well to do but I still borrow to eat in a day.

Please someone should help me with what to do cos down.
Re: Student/street Student Needs Encouragement (A Yahoo Boy) by popsy2(m): 12:00pm On Jan 08, 2020
Go on Upwork or fiverr
Re: Student/street Student Needs Encouragement (A Yahoo Boy) by Anxietypmp: 1:26pm On Jan 08, 2020
popsy2:
Go on Upwork or fiverr
baba, up link me with format abeg

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need A Research Assistant / See The List Of Nigerian English Added To Oxford Dictionary / Looking For Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.