Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,848 members, 7,806,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel (57951 Views)

Iran Attacks US Base, Kills 40 US military ,injure 200.World War 3 just Started / Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets / NATO Chief Says Alliance Won’t Protect Israel If Iran Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel by adelaja70(m): 4:30pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ibrahimmrfish:

It was Iraqi nuclear power station they destroyed not Iran,Israel are not that st-upid for them to attack Iran.That is why they are pushing USA to do their dirty work.Iranian military is actually rank ahead of Isreal military, google 2019 global military ranking.
My bad... But MOSSAD don kill many top Iranian scientists and nothing happens. Abeg put rankings for one side. Make them attack Israel first... I wan see something.
Re: Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel by SmartyPants(m): 4:32pm On Jan 08, 2020
itsme01:

i should be asking you that,. Beong had requested for the black box, Iran wouldnt release it, yet the Jetliner went off in flames like it got hit by a rocket

anybody with tiny brain would know it was shut down, but then we have too many dunce

I concede it may have been shot down by someone. I am asking why you would assert that it was shot down in order to target Canadians when there were far more Iranians on board.

If the purpose is to get even, does that not leave Iran in a deficit?
Re: Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel by Mjpem23(m): 4:33pm On Jan 08, 2020
livebyday:
But it's obvious

Why would Iran foolishly attack isreal?

That would be suicide

Sit down there okay!
Re: Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel by luluosas(m): 4:33pm On Jan 08, 2020
Who tells you that it's everybody that is going to heaven? It's only the TRUE WORSHIPPERS OF JESUS CHRIST in truth and in spirit. Cheers.
Southsoul:
Rumour of war everywhere please Angel Michael blow trumpet quick let everybody go rest for once
Re: Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel by deolu2000(m): 4:35pm On Jan 08, 2020
For all I care, everyone should bury their hatch and let peace reign. Nothing tangible/positive can come out of a war but more loses of both human and material resources so what's the point?
Re: Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel by Daniel058(m): 4:35pm On Jan 08, 2020
AFONJAPIG:
Please someone should telll Mr Trump that we biafrans are not in support of terrorist communities like Nigeria and Iran...
grin
Re: Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel by luluosas(m): 4:36pm On Jan 08, 2020
In your dreams
Ibrahimmrfish:

It was Iraqi nuclear power station they destroyed not Iran,Israel are not that st-upid for them to attack Iran.That is why they are pushing USA to do their dirty work. Iranian military is actually rank ahead of Isreal military, google 2019 global military ranking.
Re: Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 08, 2020
Cherrybae:
I expect president Buhari to use his position as a respected world leader and president of the giant of Africa and intervene in this issues.

Buhari should as a matter of urgency invite all warring leaders and make peace.

This is a time Buhari is needed most. May God grant Buhari the grace and wisdom to resolve this issues.

Buhari to intervene? You must be joking.

Has he intervened in the carnage wrecking his own backyards at Daura and Katsina State?
Re: Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel by Daniel058(m): 4:36pm On Jan 08, 2020
Qadaffi2idiamin:
so you're so dumb to believe that shit?

What a dumb fuvk you are men. You disappoint me!
fear Don dey catch you Bros? grin
Re: Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel by Mouthgag: 4:37pm On Jan 08, 2020
popsy2:
Iran may as well be on its path to the Iraq, Syria and Libyan state of existence if they don't get hold of their emotions.

Why fight a war you would certainly lose ?

I don't know who needs this but if you are In need of CAC company registration, Business Name registration, Trustees, NGO, NAFDAC number on your products etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng
The interesting part is that consultation is free of charge. Yes! Free of charge.
shutup
are u such a coward?
Re: Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel by Daniel058(m): 4:37pm On Jan 08, 2020
blowjohn:

Guy abeg no use this kind thing joke o. Common knockout sound during new years day u almost run comot my room.
lolz grin
Re: Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel by Daniel058(m): 4:38pm On Jan 08, 2020
Sanchez01:

We desperately need the social media bill for you and your kind. A regular idiot knows the picture is fake but then, you wouldn't know because you aren't the regular idiot.
lol
Re: Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel by Mouthgag: 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2020
livebyday:
But it's obvious

Why would Iran foolishly attack isreal?

That would be suicide
lol
And your mumu sense can tell you that Iran can lose against Isreal - USA?
Re: Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel by KingAzubuike(f): 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2020
adelaja70:

My bad... But MOSSAD don kill many top Iranian scientists and nothing happens. Abeg put rankings for one side. Make them attack Israel first... I wan see something.
Iran is more powerful than Israel. They have an ally in the name of USA that's why they have mouth to talk. It's just like that last born that will always talk anyhow to his elder brothers because his dad and mom are around
Re: Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2020
adelaja70:

The 2006 war happen and the increase of Hizbollah missile stocks from 13000 to 120000.Any shot fire by Hizbollah, is a shot fire by Iran.
Re: Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel by coputa(m): 4:44pm On Jan 08, 2020
Citytrend:
I wonder what our Leaders would be saying by now if Nigeria was close to Iran. Because we no even get ordinarily knockout to take fight war
Nigeria has the best army on ground battle in the world.
note : no country displays her arsenal of warfare.
Re: Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel by coputa(m): 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Iran is more powerful than Israel. They have an ally in the name of USA that's why they have mouth to talk. It's just like that last born that will always talk anyhow to his elder brothers because his dad and mom are around
Israel is the highest exporter of weapons in the entire middle east.They will tear Iran to shreads

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 4:51pm On Jan 08, 2020
luluosas:
In your dreams
Iran’s armed forces ranked thirteenth in the world--and Israel sixteenth. Could it be right? One study says yes.
by Michael Peck
Key Point : Israeli media is abuzz over a website that ranks the world’s armies—and placed Iran above Israel.
Iran’s armed forces ranked thirteenth in the world, according to GlobalFirepower.com’s 2018 rankings, which apparently combined various statistics to assemble a composite military power rating (0.3131 for Iran, with 0.00 being a perfect score).
Israel ranked sixteenth, with a military power rating of 0.3444. By comparison, the United States ranks Number One, followed by Russia, China, India, France and Britain.
Curiously, Egypt is in twelfth place, ahead of Iran and Israel. Indonesia is fifteenth, ahead of Israel. On the other hand, Israel is ahead of Pakistan (seventeenth place), North Korea (eighteenth place), and Sweden (thirty-first place). Dead last, in 136 th place, was Bhutan. The website says it is in the midst of compiling the 2019 military power rankings.
“It was the third year in a row that Israel fell in the site’s ranking, falling one spot from the previous year and down five spots when it ranked 11th in 2016,” noted the Jerusalem Post. “Iran, meanwhile, climbed to 13th in 2018 from 20th in 2017.”
How exactly does GlobalFirepower calculate these scores?
“The finalized Global Firepower ranking utilizes over 55 individual factors to determine a given nation's PowerIndex ('PwrIndx') score,” says the website. “The unique, in-house formula allows for smaller, more technologically-advanced, nations to compete with larger, though lesser-developed, ones. Modifiers (in the form of bonuses and penalties) are applied to further refine the list. A perfect PwrIndex score is 0.0000 which is realistically unattainable in the scope of the GFP formula.”
The website further explains that the scores are adjusted by a variety of modifiers. For example, “ranking does not rely solely on total number of weapons available to any one country but rather focuses on weapon diversity.”
The scores also take into account “First World, Second World, and Third World statuses,” while NATO nations are awarded a “slight bonus due to the theoretical sharing of war-making resources.” Other modifiers include geography, industry, natural resources, manpower and financial strength.”
Some politicians will no doubt be relieved to learn that “current political / military leadership is NOT taken into account.” But most important is the factor that in theory should give Israel a decisive edge over Iran, or at least for the time being.
“Nuclear stockpiles are NOT taken into account but recognized / suspected nuclear powers are given a bonus,” GlobalFirepower says. Israel is widely believed to have nuclear weapons, while Iran has tried to develop them in the past, and may or may not be close to developing them now, depending on whom you ask.
While GlobalFirepower.com’s formula is opaque, it is likely that the website is using many traditional factors to calculate its scores. For example, Iran’s population is listed at 82 million, with potential military manpower of 47 million, while Israel has a population of 8.3 million, of which 3.6 million are available for military service. Iran has almost 100 times Israel’s landmass and much, much more oil. Iran is listed having more than 900,000 active-duty and reserve military personnel versus Israel’s 615,000, though Iran has fewer tanks and aircraft.
What does all this prove? First, as anyone who peruses defense websites soon learns, rankings of military power are often so arbitrary that they become useless at best and ridiculous at worst. But more important is the arbitrary nature of these indexes, which tend to ignore the conditions that govern military power.
For example, while Iran has a larger military, a bigger population and more military manpower, that wouldn’t help much in a conflict with Israel, which doesn’t share a border with Iran, which in turn means that big Iranian armies have nowhere to go (these factors were important in the 1980-88 Iran-Iraq War, where the two nations were adjacent).
Michael Peck is a contributing writer for the National Interest. He can be found on Twitter and
Re: Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel by Qadaffi2idiamin: 4:56pm On Jan 08, 2020
Daniel058:
fear Don dey catch you Bros? grin
Hahahaha....

E no concern me bros. I dey near water and I fit swim grin
Re: Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel by Ade3000yrs(m): 4:58pm On Jan 08, 2020
Islie:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/netanyahu-warns-of-resounding-blow-if-iran-attacks-israel.html
Out of chaos, beautiful dreams are born. I guess it is high time the Nigerian government had started furnishing its military armament with the contemporary war weapons so as not to be intimidated nor cower in the league of nations especially when the elephants fight. Nigeria need a tilted repositioning in the area of infrastructural development and stop playing stomach politics as usual.
Re: Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel by Myself2(m): 5:00pm On Jan 08, 2020
newsgerian:
I know Iran will not dare attack Isreal first.
I only pity UAE

In fact you sabi something
Re: Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel by crafteck(m): 5:00pm On Jan 08, 2020
Southsoul:
Rumour of war everywhere please Angel Michael blow trumpet quick let everybody go rest for once

War dey d heavens too bro
Re: Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel by Daniel058(m): 5:01pm On Jan 08, 2020
Qadaffi2idiamin:
Hahahaha....

E no concern me bros. I dey near water and I fit swim grin
lolz grin
Re: Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel by KingAzubuike(f): 5:03pm On Jan 08, 2020
coputa:
Israel is the highest exporter of weapons in the entire middle east.They will tear Iran to shreads
Toyota is the largest car manufacturer and exporter in the world . They are the best no rival. Far better than Lamborghini, koeniggsegg, Aston Martin etc.
Re: Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel by KingAzubuike(f): 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2020
coputa:
Nigeria has the best army on ground battle in the world.
note : no country displays her arsenal of warfare.
You kids have been carrying this misinformation for decades. When I was in nysc camp years ago one was even arguing that Nigeria has the best army in the world. I was like where do you people really hear these things from and digest them . It's your type that believe the India 99-0 Nigeria story.
Re: Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel by Whiteways: 5:10pm On Jan 08, 2020
shamack:
Same way Trump said any attack on US base will receive quick response from them.....lolz they are to decide if they want war now... they either launch an attack or withdraw

On point. �

Meanwhile peace is all we want. SAY NO TO WAR!!!

ENIBA LO MO O.
Re: Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel by back2sender: 5:10pm On Jan 08, 2020
newsgerian:
I know Iran will not dare attack Isreal first.
I only pity UAE

Nigerians will be forced to stay in thier country, no more rushing to DUBAI grin grin
Re: Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel by Jide11CAC: 5:13pm On Jan 08, 2020
Citytrend:
I wonder what our Leaders would be saying by now if Nigeria was close to Iran. Because we no even get ordinarily knockout to take fight war
lol
Re: Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel by Job2004: 5:14pm On Jan 08, 2020
Kingsleyphy:

If God is with them as u claim abandon your religion and take up Judaism because that's what d practice
My brother as a good student of the bible you will know that the only reason the Jews practice Judaism more than the Christianity is Because most of them don't believe in Jesus Christ as God and as the Saviour of the world and their belief is based on the fact that if Jesus was really the son of God, he shouldn't have come in that humble manner and he should have assumed earthly kingship over the nation Israel and liberated them from the Roman government. Remember, Jesus had to run when he sensed the people wanted to catch him and make him king by force.
The Jews will only return to accept Jesus Christ as Lord and saviour during the Great Tribulation when the Anti Christ will take over the government of the world and make everyone to take the mark of the beast which is 666. Any resistance to the anti christ will be met with brutal torture and punishment after the rapture must have taken place and the saints taken to heaven. It is at this point the eyes of the Jews will be opened to the Lordship of Christ. In the program of God, this period is for the redemption of the Jews.
The Jews are a covenant people
Re: Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel by BeerParIour: 5:15pm On Jan 08, 2020
Re: Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel by Iamsofavoured(m): 5:22pm On Jan 08, 2020
Even the Qassem was fighting IS due to reasons totally different from US. Dont forget the Sunnis and Shites perspective. US merely used him because as d saying goes: "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" quote author=FoolishModsTurm post=85616092]Wait O, Trump claimed the reason he assassinated Qassem Soleimani was because he was a "terrorist", but this man he killed was actively fighting ISIS and sent them out of Iran...the same ISIS the guy fought is the same group Trump called terrorist, my question now is who is the real TERRORIST?...the man fighting terrorist or the man that killed the man fighting terrorist.

World politics is about personal and hidden interests, the Media is a tool used to deceive the world, they make you hate the good guy and love the bad guy.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns / Adama Barrow Removes "Islamic" From Gambia's Official Name / Gambia: Finally, Jammeh Surrenders, Asks For Shift In 4pm Deadline To Pack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.