Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

IN PICTURES: World War II - The Holocaust - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / IN PICTURES: World War II - The Holocaust (8791 Views)

What "Weather For Two" Really Means In Pictures. / Love And Royalty: Queen Elizabeth II And Prince Philip / Two Nairalanders Sojourn Into Marriage In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IN PICTURES: World War II - The Holocaust by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 4:32pm On Jan 08, 2020
Most of the murdered weren't jews but of course the jews have made it all about themselves.Meanwhile they were only going through the usual justifiable hatred they bring upon themselves wherever they go.
Re: IN PICTURES: World War II - The Holocaust by Henrodah(m): 5:01pm On Jan 08, 2020
iTearHerToto:
After every every there wasn't no one to save the world but America... This shows that without America the world would have ended a long time ago
That shows how useless the world really is without them sad
V

Pukesangry
Boss Russia saved the world from that war.... America came in later .

1 Like

Re: IN PICTURES: World War II - The Holocaust by Henrodah(m): 5:04pm On Jan 08, 2020
Khd95:
war isnt good at all

go watch band of brothers
saving private ryan
stalingrad
generation war
etc

then u will see the evil of war, u will loose ur conscience, haman sympathy and became the devil because the war has taught u to be so

Ma nigga! Add Pacific( the series and sequel to Band of Brothers) to that list.
Re: IN PICTURES: World War II - The Holocaust by peteruuu(m): 5:10pm On Jan 08, 2020
GeniusWannabe:

She said the "H" in "NIGERIA" stands for "HOPE" , but there's no "H" in that spelling. Since there's no "H" which stands for "hope" , it means that there's no hope in Nigeria.

Lol. Thanks !!!!

Now, I get it.
Re: IN PICTURES: World War II - The Holocaust by RealEzee(m): 5:32pm On Jan 08, 2020
and someone told me Israel will be finished if Iran face them, i laugh, the modern day israel that suffered this lot and have developed themselves for times like this, carry nationalism for heart pass anything, they will rather annihilate Iran sef if needs be, these pics is enough to spark such in the hearts of current Israelis with deep hatred towards any opposition.
Re: IN PICTURES: World War II - The Holocaust by APOPTOSIS: 5:35pm On Jan 08, 2020
Now this is what we call the APOCALYPSE
Re: IN PICTURES: World War II - The Holocaust by Maxymilliano(m): 5:44pm On Jan 08, 2020
Horrible !
Re: IN PICTURES: World War II - The Holocaust by drginger(f): 6:05pm On Jan 08, 2020
I imagined myself and family members in one of those camps, right now i can not explain what i feel. Peace is priceless.

Thank you for sharing this photos
Re: IN PICTURES: World War II - The Holocaust by ademasta(m): 6:37pm On Jan 08, 2020
Hmmm
Re: IN PICTURES: World War II - The Holocaust by Khd95(m): 6:51pm On Jan 08, 2020
Henrodah:

Ma nigga! Add Pacific( the series and sequel to Band of Brothers) to that list.
u mean to tell me their is a sequel to BOB, where I fit see am am watch and what's the exact title
Re: IN PICTURES: World War II - The Holocaust by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 08, 2020
Please can someone explain the difference between a Jew and a Christian..

Heard Hitler was a Christian killing jews.. Really don't get the difference.. Since Jew's are not Muslims..

Please no one should ask me to ask google, make thunder no fire you..
Re: IN PICTURES: World War II - The Holocaust by lisimmo(m): 8:24pm On Jan 08, 2020
GeeJack:
Hitler the supposed CHRISTAIN

Hitler wasn't a Christian. His idea was Darwinism. He wanted to exterminate the wicked races so that only the strong race is left. And this is clearly based on evolution which is an atheistic view.
Re: IN PICTURES: World War II - The Holocaust by mamapidgin: 8:50pm On Jan 08, 2020
War is not a good thing those cla?ouring for world war III should learn
Re: IN PICTURES: World War II - The Holocaust by mamapidgin: 8:50pm On Jan 08, 2020
War is not a good thing those clamouring for world war III should learn
Re: IN PICTURES: World War II - The Holocaust by bluefilm: 9:16pm On Jan 08, 2020
Chai.

That Hitler na pure evil.

I hope he continues to burn in the hottest part of hell where he deserves.
Re: IN PICTURES: World War II - The Holocaust by Odunolumide(m): 9:32pm On Jan 08, 2020
scary
Re: IN PICTURES: World War II - The Holocaust by narit: 9:43pm On Jan 08, 2020
Though I don't like him, but this man called hitler was something else to shake the entire world single-handely that is crazy. He is pure evil but the greatest tactical genius who had ever lived, the devil really go all out to sign him. Reminds me of Ramsay Bolton.
Re: IN PICTURES: World War II - The Holocaust by fk001(m): 11:12pm On Jan 08, 2020
dukeprince50:
Oh fucking hell.
My fear is Nigerians cant be neutral in this war and will stupidly involve herself.

We are already burning the US flag. If the US faces us now, is it our AK47 soldiers that will fight American missiles?
Chai, My country, my country, hallowed be thy name

Nigeria is one of the topmost U.S and Saudi Arabia allies
Re: IN PICTURES: World War II - The Holocaust by fk001(m): 11:14pm On Jan 08, 2020
biGDhAp:

Heard Hitler was a Christian killing jews.. Really don't get the difference.. Since Jew's are not Muslims..

Jew, Christian, and Islam are all Abrahimic religion.

They all have something in common yet they hate themselves
Re: IN PICTURES: World War II - The Holocaust by ABCthings: 11:16pm On Jan 08, 2020
biGDhAp:

Jews are not Christ ians Hitler was not either. Don't allow those demons to deceive you.
Re: IN PICTURES: World War II - The Holocaust by ABCthings: 11:18pm On Jan 08, 2020
lisimmo:

Hitler wasn't a Christian. His idea was Darwinism. He wanted to exterminate the wicked races so that only the strong race is left. And this is clearly based on evolution which is an atheistic view.
They know their motto is "Anything to spoil Christianity"
Re: IN PICTURES: World War II - The Holocaust by ABCthings: 11:23pm On Jan 08, 2020
fk001:

Jew, Christian, and Islam are all Abrahimic religion.

They all have something in common yet they hate themselves
Christians hate the Jews and support Isreal Because they're Ghanians abi? undecided
Sense is far far away from this one.
Re: IN PICTURES: World War II - The Holocaust by freemanq(m): 11:54pm On Jan 08, 2020
for instance if World War III start now, wot do we have to defend our country. do we have anti missiles rocket?
Re: IN PICTURES: World War II - The Holocaust by Jokerman(m): 12:09am On Jan 09, 2020
The USA, Gods own country

Thank you for liberating many civilizations and allowing for live and let's live

I will gladly pick and support America even in their flaws

They've done more good than harm

1 Like

Re: IN PICTURES: World War II - The Holocaust by Jokerman(m): 12:12am On Jan 09, 2020
Henrodah:

Boss Russia saved the world from that war.... America came in later .

Oga America ended the war.

Finished the Germans along with their allies Italy and Japan
Re: IN PICTURES: World War II - The Holocaust by Natilolo(m): 6:07am On Jan 09, 2020
[color=#990000][/color] In sincerity, their present actions is to avert such occurrences.
Wordpressprime:
cool

Yes USA want to spoil his good name

World War 2 ended because of USA involvement
Re: IN PICTURES: World War II - The Holocaust by Natilolo(m): 6:10am On Jan 09, 2020
Much respect to the US. This is the reason they act as the world police. To avoid such reoccurrences. [color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: IN PICTURES: World War II - The Holocaust by Greenback: 8:34am On Jan 09, 2020
The devil was really at work with the nazi

1 Like

Re: IN PICTURES: World War II - The Holocaust by seanwilliam(m): 9:41am On Jan 09, 2020
I wonder what the world would have looked like without America

2 Likes

Re: IN PICTURES: World War II - The Holocaust by NiklauseFred(m): 11:59am On Jan 09, 2020
GeniusWannabe:

Figure out the sarcasm and apply.

Where's the"H"? undecided undecided
Re: IN PICTURES: World War II - The Holocaust by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 09, 2020
NiklauseFred:

Where's the"H"? undecided undecided
I already addressed that in the previous page.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Making Love With Your Man Friend In Your Matrimonial Bed / His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch / Things Women Say After They Have Finished Having Sex And What It Means (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.