Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks (72997 Views)

Idara Gold Reposts Same Biafran Picture That Made DSS Arrest Her / Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 08, 2020
allthingsgood:
Nice movie script grin

DSS isn't denying.
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 08, 2020
DaBullIT:
lol , you seem to be hurt by the fact that your brain is too slow to process this possibility , but i know your type so i am not bothered

he recieved calls and probably sms , he ran away from him own home before his family member was arrested , if you do not commit any crime , you do not run

how did dss know he was meeting someone so that they arrested the person before he arrived ??

he may not have succeeded in the scam but he was about to

this is a sting operation by dss

simple
And you know this because u are DSS boss?
My friend go and sit down u slow poke. From your assumption, he was about to scam one of buhari family members, DSS foiled his plan, arrested him and freed him 10 weeks later without any charges.
U are dumb, but if you are right then DSS are dumbass.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by edoairways: 5:43pm On Jan 08, 2020
chriskosherbal:
This guy need to get justice for what he went through... And the network providers should not be left in this buhaha..
Part of the terms and conditions for inactive sim is to recycle them

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by overall90: 5:43pm On Jan 08, 2020
DaBullIT:
lol , you seem to be hurt by the fact that your brain is too slow to process this possibility , but i know your type so i am not bothered

he recieved calls and probably sms , he ran away from him own home before his family member was arrested , if you do not commit any crime , you do not run

how did dss know he was meeting someone so that they arrested the person before he arrived ??

he may not have succeeded in the scam but he was about to

this is a sting operation by dss

simple

why are you trying so hard to sound smart.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by NoonMasamune: 5:46pm On Jan 08, 2020
Telcos should stop allowing roadside guys to sell their sim cards. He could have sued them if he bought it from their office.
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by 21Bandit: 5:47pm On Jan 08, 2020
charliboy654:
And some Buhari zombies were already calling the guy a criminal. Nigeria matter tire me, I dey go my village for warri.

Come o
Trips dey wait for you brother
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by DaBullIT(m): 5:47pm On Jan 08, 2020
charliboy654:

And you know this because u are DSS boss?
My friend go and sit down u slow poke. From your assumption, he was about to scam one of buhari family members, DSS foiled his plan, arrested him and freed him 10 weeks later without any charges.
U are dumb, but if you are right then DSS are dumbass.

In your stupid sense , only buhari's family members alone will be the ones calling the chick's number ??

olodo rabata

yes , someone could have called in need of a favor and the okoli guy tried to cash in

but apparently your brain can't revolve around that possibility

if you have more than 10 mb data

read about previous incidents , sim clone , sim swap, spoofing e.t.c it's all easy with the wrong type of friends and motivation

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/260915-fraudsters-clone-phone-aide-ex-customs-boss-commit-fraud-efcc.html

https://www.nairaland.com/275332/fraudsters-clone-govs-phone

and go and fuckkkking learn some common sense , anything is possible otherwise dss wouldn't be involved q
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by Ebenezar2020(m): 5:50pm On Jan 08, 2020
:
"he also met a certain man named "Wale Bakare" that was detained cos he took part in the Resolution Now protest".

Now the Crooked Sowore he was fighting for was released while he is rotting in prison and is being unheard of.
Gmbuharii Immhotep Lzaa and other ipob followers of Namdiot Cownu should learn from this before they blindly follow Cownu to protest for biafra
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by Staro: 5:50pm On Jan 08, 2020
PointZerom:
This is pure wickedness on the part of Buhari's daughter and the SSS.

The same SIM card you arrested him for was not collected from him.

Very disgusting
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by slowice(m): 5:52pm On Jan 08, 2020
How can they arrest and keep someone in their custody for over 2months for reasons not properly investigated, release him at will when they found nothing on him and act like it never happened. They must be power drunk

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by vicmac09(m): 5:53pm On Jan 08, 2020
DaBullIT:
i know idiots will be feeling justified

but a member of the first family reported that her line " HAS BEEN HIJACKED''

Essentially the line can be said to have been spoofed and no matter how delicious this guy's interview sounds, he recieved calls and sms on that line

those who said the sim was returned back to him is a sign that okolie is innocent, hahahaha i laugh at your stupidity

i am 80% certain DSS took the sim to MTN's office and made corrections

one thing is certain , the guy recieved calls he wasn't supposed to recieve and he PROBABLY tried to defraud / trick one of the callers into sending money

that's my assumption and i stand by it , in the first report , it was said that a member of okolie's family was arrested in order to force okolie to return

and that business meeting for supplying building materials ? it's probably a crime boss who wanted to arrange how payment will be recieved from the person they were about to scam

You are just a fool.
Being coincise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by Lugianostar(m): 5:54pm On Jan 08, 2020
We can't be operating democracy and all this impunity is happening!!!

Autocratic government

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by Kachi188(m): 5:57pm On Jan 08, 2020
DaBullIT:
but you failed to explain why he ran away and his family member was arrested to produce him

why would delta bros run if he's not done anythng wrong my sharply dull guy ?

whether connect or not buhari did the right thing by reporting the matter to dss , or would you rather she advertises on punch news paper like

to whom it may concern , if you know you are using my former line 080.....blablabla kindly desist

bad belle brain fuurrrcked people can't just reason

Now I know this thing you are going through is not ordinary. Where did it say in the interview that he ran away and his family members were arrested to provide him.

Guy, you can support who you support but still reason fine.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by RonJeremy: 5:57pm On Jan 08, 2020
Abuse of power by El Sudan and his DSS thugs

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by vicmac09(m): 5:57pm On Jan 08, 2020
[quote author=Psoul post=85620722]So that silly girl of a wicked tyrant went to DSS to lie that her line was hijacked and refused to clear the guy. Wickedness run in the blood of this family.

Can u imagine her telling them she is busy wt her studies in UK will an innocent man was in detention suffering for no just cause courtesy of her lies.

No problem

That's what I'm trying hard to believe.
She wasn't busy to lay a complaint but was busy when an arrest was made. Just how heartless can someone be?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by fireback: 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2020
luluosas:
Sue the foolish girl
the girl could deny any involvement in the arrest. DSS are to be blame for their unprofessional misconduct. even if buhari daughter sent them, they should have handle it in a better way. and forcing the man to sign a document not to take legal action against them before releasing him is another crime on its own, that document is useless because he signed it by force. though, if he has a good lawyer he will make a very good case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by DaBullIT(m): 6:00pm On Jan 08, 2020
i read that from the writeup sowore shared on his time line before punch and other bloggers started doing different versions

it hurts me to see how lazy and stupid people have become , do you really think i would make that up just to justify my argument ??

you disappointed yourself , if i can find the link to the first story , i will share and highlight where this was stated and i hope your generation will apologize for ''this extra ordinary thing '' that is doing you

mmuuuuu
Kachi188:

Now I know this thing you are going through is not ordinary. Where did it say in the interview that he ran away and his family members were arrested to provide him.

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by Kachi188(m): 6:02pm On Jan 08, 2020
DaBullIT:
i read that from the writeup sowore shared on his time line before punch and other bloggers started doing different versions

it hurts me to see how lazy and stupid people have become , do you really think i would make that up just to justify my argument ??

you disappointed yourself , if i can find the link to the first story , i will share and highlight where this was stated and i hope your generation will apologize for ''this extra ordinary thing '' that is doing you

mmuuuuu

You are reading first hand interview from the guy who was detained and you are quoting Sowore??

This is just sad

6 Likes

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by zoezoelogistics(m): 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2020
It’s really pathetic what innocent people go through some times.

Permit me to ask this pertinent question.
what does it profit a man to gain the whole world, what shall he give in exchange for his soul?

If you are reading this and you don’t know Jesus yet neither have you accepted him as your lord and saviour, I welcome you to receive him into your life.

You are the reason why he died many years ago.
Yes you. Apostle Paul said “this is a reasonable and accepted saying, that Jesus died for sinners of whom I am a chief”

Please don’t allow his death to go in vain over you.
He loves you , he really does.

You might be a church goer, it is of no use if you don’t have a relationship with the owner of the church.

Rev 3:20 He stands at the door of your life and is calling you to come now. Please answer this call and be saved.
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by Thithi1(f): 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2020
Wetin person no go see undecided
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by DaBullIT(m): 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2020
it irritates me you are making zero effort to remain ddduuummmbbbbbbbb

overall90:

why are you trying so hard to sound smart.
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 08, 2020
zombies come and defend
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by fireback: 6:07pm On Jan 08, 2020
GamalNasser:
As wicked and dull as her father ..Mr Okoli you must not let this lay low , you must demand for compensation from the Telco Network , from the DSS and the Buhari daughter
Telco network have no business in this case. they did not send DSS any message. it's not the first time they will recycle a Sim and resell it. and buhari daughter's Sim is not different from any other.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by DaBullIT(m): 6:10pm On Jan 08, 2020
Kachi188:

https://guardian.ng/news/man-says-dss-detained-him-for-using-sim-card-previously-used-by-buharis-daughter/

You are just very stupid for your last comment

Sowore was the first person to break the news

Kachi188:

You are reading first hand interview from the guy who was detained and you are quoting Sowore??

This is just sad

it says here that

Okolie’s lawyer told The Guardian that in trying to get his client arrested, the DSS monitored his telephone conversation and initially arrested an elderly person who has a relationship with him until they later found Okolie

http://saharareporters.com/2020/01/06/dss-detains-man-unlawfully-10-weeks-after-purchasing-mtn-sim-card-previously-used

Sahara reporters posted the news first and they quoted okolie's lawyer after which other bloggers started posting slightly edited versions

why would dss monitor someone's line and then have to arrest the person's relative before they could arrest him ??

A LOT OF YOU ON NAIRALAND ARE VERY STUPID

now that you've seen proof will you be humble enough to apologize or will you come up with another stupid rhetoric ?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by uchennamani(m): 6:10pm On Jan 08, 2020
allthingsgood:
Nice movie script grin
Ewu!
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by Spiritmask: 6:14pm On Jan 08, 2020

6 Likes

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by DaBullIT(m): 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2020
this vision will come to pass on ever adult male in your family

as for me and my house hold we cover ourselves with the blood of Jesus

Spiritmask:
a day will come when you will be gun down for no crime by the police force and our assumption will be that, u tried to snatch their gun
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by LZAA: 6:17pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ebenezar2020:

Now the Crooked Sowore he was fighting for was released while he is rotting in prison and is being unheard of.
Gmbuharii Immhotep Lzaa and other ipob followers of Namdiot Cownu should learn from this before they blindly follow Cownu to protest for biafra

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by simeonokah(m): 6:18pm On Jan 08, 2020
He should sue Buhari daughter, network provider and DSS of 1B naira damage
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by APCNig: 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2020
oshozondii:

I wasn’t physically tortured. I was treated with decency and well-fed. However, I went through psychological and emotional trauma. I had never been detained before and the fact that I was being held against my will for not committing any crime affected me.

Yes, I will do that. I am going to hold a family meeting on the matter soon. I shall also meet with my lawyers on the next line of action. Since my ordeal went viral on the Internet, I have not felt safe at all because these people can track me at any time.

https://punchng.com/i-was-detained-for-10-weeks-because-buharis-daughter-didnt-clear-me-okolie/

You were well fed, you were not physically tortured, but you still want to take DSS to Court. Well, Buhari owns DSS and the Courts. Since you love trouble and you are looking for it, then you are about to see the trouble. This DSS does not take rubbish.
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by thatigboman: 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2020
chriskosherbal:
This guy need to get justice for what he went through... And the network providers should not be left in this buhaha..
he signed a document not to take any legal action against the service

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) / Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari / President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.