Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. (11157 Views)

UK Baby , Househd And Kitchen Items Are Available For Sale / HELP: Baby Things (twins) Needed (Delievered) / New Baby Things To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 1:46pm On Jan 08, 2020
Are you a pregnant mum or nursing mother, that loves to get your baby all he or she needs without breaking the bank, look no further because we have got you covered, check in here for your graco beds, swings that uses light and battery, bouncers and rockers, wooden baby cot with all accessories, car seats and all, at affordable prices.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 1:49pm On Jan 08, 2020
High chairs and all very affordable prices

1 Like

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 1:51pm On Jan 08, 2020
You can contact us through whatsapp or call 08061527265

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by Taich(m): 1:54pm On Jan 08, 2020
Can I see the car seats?
Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 1:59pm On Jan 08, 2020
Taich:
Can I see the car seats?

Yes, u can contact whatsapp for easy access sir.

Here are some of the ones we have, complete car seats and single ones.

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by davis51(m): 5:02pm On Jan 08, 2020
Do u have 4 car seats?
Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by omalichay: 5:48pm On Jan 08, 2020
You didn't write the price of the items u advertised
Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by justlaw(m): 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2020
Good evening and well done!! I will advise that, you list out available items and their prices.

Also, you can indicate your location for easy access.

nifeseun:
Are you a pregnant mum or nursing mother, that loves to get your baby all he or she needs without breaking the bank, look no further because we have got you covered, check in here for your graco beds, swings that uses light and battery, bouncers and rockers, wooden baby cot with all accessories, car seats and all, at affordable prices.

2 Likes

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 6:57pm On Jan 08, 2020
davis51:
Do u have 4 car seats?

Yes, i do
Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 6:57pm On Jan 08, 2020
justlaw:
Good evening and well done!! I will advise that, you list out available items and their prices.

Also, you can indicate your location for easy access.

Ok, thank you.
Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 6:58pm On Jan 08, 2020
omalichay:
You didn't write the price of the items u advertised

Will do that now, thank u
Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by Eboski(m): 8:24pm On Jan 08, 2020
put up the prices of various item, for easy identification, thanks

1 Like

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 10:15pm On Jan 08, 2020
Wooden baby cot 47k to 50k
This consist of the baby cot, mattress, guards, net and rattle/sling
Small wooden baby cot 25k to 30k
Swing that uses battery and light. 31k to 34k
Bouncers/rockers 15k to 17k
Complete car seat, with base n cover 19k to 22k
Single car seat, without base. 12k to 15k
High chair. 16k to 18k
Graco bed. 18k to 28k

The ranges of all products available, barely used and very neat, distance isnt a barrier.

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 4:01pm On Jan 09, 2020
Latest goods, graco beds and wooden beds
Very neat and affordable, contact 08061527265 for negotiation.

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by MoonandStar: 10:32pm On Jan 09, 2020
@nifeseun how often do you have these pls?
Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 2:26pm On Jan 10, 2020
MoonandStar:
@nifeseun how often do you have these pls?

Regularly ma, we re never out of stock. 08061527265, u can reach me tru whatsapp.
Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by MoonandStar: 2:30pm On Jan 10, 2020
nifeseun:

Regularly ma, we re never out of stock. 08061527265, u can reach me tru whatsapp.

I've saved your number already, I'll surely have reason to contact you soon by God grace.
Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 10:11pm On Jan 10, 2020
MoonandStar:

I've saved your number already, I'll surely have reason to contact you soon by God grace.

Amen in Jesus name
Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 11, 2020
I have a wooden cot with all accessories I want to sell, my daughter barley used cos we spent most of her one year in her grandma's house
Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 11, 2020
nifeseun:

Amen in Jesus name
I don't mind any price for it, it's a double wooden cot one is a swing and the other a cot
Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by MoonandStar: 11:23am On Jan 11, 2020
Bozzyironlady:

I don't mind any price for it, it's a double wooden cot one is a swing and the other a cot

Drop your number and the pic
Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 11, 2020
MoonandStar:

Drop your number and the pic
Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 3:51pm On Jan 11, 2020
Bozzyironlady:

Ok, but av tried advertising it on household clearance sales

1 Like

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 3:53pm On Jan 11, 2020
Bozzyironlady:

Whatsapp 08061527265, if i see any1 dat wants to buy a nigerian used would connect u to d person.

1 Like

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by skyplustk(f): 11:00pm On Jan 11, 2020
How much is d stroller I know someone DT wants to buy
Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 3:37pm On Jan 12, 2020
skyplustk:
How much is d stroller I know someone DT wants to buy

Which one pls?
Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 1:07pm On Jan 13, 2020
More pictures

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 2:23pm On Jan 13, 2020
More lovely things. You dont have yp break the bank to give your baby all you want, contact us, very affordable and delivery isnt an issie with us.

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 2:26pm On Jan 13, 2020
More beautiful items

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 3:10pm On Jan 16, 2020
Dont stress yourself mummies, we are here for you, very affordable and lovely.
Your kids deserves the best and you dont have to break the bank to do so.

1 Like

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 1:54pm On Jan 27, 2020
Good afternoon mum n dad, hope you are all good. We are always here for you, have lovely and adorable things for your cuties, bery affordable and clean.

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by Pweetiebabe(f): 3:17pm On Jan 27, 2020
Good day ma'am what's d price of ur Stroller and car seat plss...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Normal That I've Never Received Any Gift From Anyone? / Plans changed. / How Do I Kill This Appetite Without Commiting Adultery Or Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.