Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Pastor Adeboye Prays For Staff Of A Construction Company - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Prays For Staff Of A Construction Company (28070 Views)

Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG / Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them / Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Prays, Advises Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Staff Of A Construction Company by Edyice: 5:53pm On Jan 09, 2020
tot:
What exactly should we do with this information?

My sister the thing tire me

SEE head line

At the end , it's more tithe for adeboye and family

Choping continue

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Staff Of A Construction Company by Tembebe: 5:54pm On Jan 09, 2020
You guys needed to see how people came for Pastor Adeboye on the street of twitter.
Twitter users claimed the construction workers didn't need any prayers or anointing to finish a job they have already been paid for.
Choi, Nigerians no get chill these days o.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Staff Of A Construction Company by 4reala(m): 5:59pm On Jan 09, 2020
Sellfish:

Nice smiley

Thanks
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Staff Of A Construction Company by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:01pm On Jan 09, 2020
grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Staff Of A Construction Company by Banmeallday: 6:01pm On Jan 09, 2020
The problem we have as a people are these “Pastors” and the new world order they are deceiving us into

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Staff Of A Construction Company by WeRblessed(f): 6:04pm On Jan 09, 2020
Don't get me wrong, prayer is good, but if the Western nations had spent more time praying than acting they would not have the most conducive economy and environment to live and work.

Pray, but think outside the box Africa!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Staff Of A Construction Company by voskia: 6:09pm On Jan 09, 2020
naijacentric:
Una mumu neva do abi adebole ur days of nemesis is coming. God is so kind sha.....the same useless yahoo men in suit who ask u to donate money imediately to them, will ask u to pray to God when u need their help. Make una get sense now dis guys are SCAMMERS! God no know dem adebole wey be occultic man na just time truth go come out one day
he be like say na thesame cult una they ba?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Staff Of A Construction Company by Flexherbal(m): 6:10pm On Jan 09, 2020
IMASTEX:

Imagine oh. Over religiousness is becoming an issue itself. F

But, when an usher steals the church offering, they call the police.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Staff Of A Construction Company by IMASTEX: 6:13pm On Jan 09, 2020
Flexherbal:

But, when an usher steals the church offering, they call the police.
grin grin They forget to pray for him.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Staff Of A Construction Company by Burruchaga71(m): 6:16pm On Jan 09, 2020
So?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Staff Of A Construction Company by sulaak(m): 6:23pm On Jan 09, 2020
press9jatv:
Pastor Adeboye prays for some staff of a construction company to finish a road job they were allegedly paid and expected to complete in 2019. The prayers was reportedly for the construction company to finish the road job in 2020.

The Bible says Prayer is the Key, Prayer is our own weapon of welfare, we can not fight you , but we can go on our knees and pray, so leave us with our prayers. Thank you. Do you and let’s do us .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imnGeI7aV5M

Stupid pastor, the road that they were paid to complete in 2019, now requires prayer for these imbeciles to complete in 2020. In any civilised society, the construction workers will be prosecuted and the useless pastor admonished for wasting company time.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Staff Of A Construction Company by DerickCO(m): 6:26pm On Jan 09, 2020
Great!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Staff Of A Construction Company by Opulentgist: 6:29pm On Jan 09, 2020
Nigerians React As Loved-Up Pictures Of A Reverend Sister And Her Lover Go Viral.

https://opulent.com.ng/2020/01/09/nigerians-react-as-loved-up-pictures-of-a-reverend-sister-and-her-lover-go-viral/
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Staff Of A Construction Company by lomprico(m): 6:40pm On Jan 09, 2020
Wizzz1:
Is NL waging a war against Christianity?

No, against con men posing as men of God.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Staff Of A Construction Company by saajus: 6:40pm On Jan 09, 2020
Thanks sir. Only in Nigeria, Prayers are needed to complete a job that has been paid for. Faith without works is dead.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Staff Of A Construction Company by lomprico(m): 6:42pm On Jan 09, 2020
optimistfeel:
The Bible says Prayer is the Key.

kworai!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Staff Of A Construction Company by ofiko123(m): 6:50pm On Jan 09, 2020
We pray that there prayers would be answered in Jesus Christ name..
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Staff Of A Construction Company by glowingflame7: 6:58pm On Jan 09, 2020
That road need prayers. They've been repairing Lagos Ibadan express since military days. If something pass your power, you cry to higher power. If higher power refused to hear, you cry to Super power. It's simple logic.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Staff Of A Construction Company by electromagnito: 7:04pm On Jan 09, 2020
So after the construction company don pay 10% of the money paid for tithe.... this is why i said Nigeria is backward... i go to redeem but this is out of it sir.... i cant imagine a this happening in western word.....

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Staff Of A Construction Company by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 09, 2020
lomprico:

No, against con men posing as men of God.
people have a right to believe what they want to believe. Its their fundamental right and should be respected.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Staff Of A Construction Company by naijacentric(m): 8:00pm On Jan 09, 2020
voskia:
he be like say na thesame cult una they ba?
he is mason confirmed
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Staff Of A Construction Company by naijacentric(m): 8:00pm On Jan 09, 2020
Wizzz1:
??
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Staff Of A Construction Company by vertueptime: 8:15pm On Jan 09, 2020
press9jatv:
their prayers are answered.

If dangote call them na der der prayers be answered
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Staff Of A Construction Company by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 09, 2020
I like your analysis. With my experience in this field, I know better. African soil and its atmosphere is a mystery I hardly fathom sometimes...

WeRblessed:
Don't get me wrong, prayer is good, but if the Western nations had spent more time praying than acting they would not have the most conducive economy and environment to live and work.

Pray, but think outside the box Africa!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Staff Of A Construction Company by lomprico(m): 8:29pm On Jan 09, 2020
Wizzz1:
people have a right to believe what they want to believe. Its their fundamental right and should be respected.

agreed! also respect those that believe they are fake.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Staff Of A Construction Company by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 09, 2020
tot:
what exactly do we do with this comment undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Staff Of A Construction Company by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 09, 2020
lomprico:

agreed! also respect those that believe they are fake.
this is an attempt to justify your intolerance. It is like saying you have a right to be homophobic in a country where homosexuality is legal. The two are mutually exclusive they cannot exist together. You cannot condemn people's belief and justify it as your belief.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Staff Of A Construction Company by lomprico(m): 8:45pm On Jan 09, 2020
Wizzz1:
this is an attempt to justify your intolerance. It is like saying you have a right to be homophobic in a country where homosexuality is legal. The two are mutually exclusive they cannot exist together. You cannot condemn people's belief and justify it as your belief.
am not condemning any belief but those manipulating others for monetary gains because of their beliefs
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Staff Of A Construction Company by Kingstanding: 8:53pm On Jan 09, 2020
tot:
. Nigeria is finished. What prayer got to do with completion of road construction? Do any construction in Europe, Asia and America ask pastors to pray for them in other to computer their projects in their respective countries? Honestly, we didn't serve God in this country,we are hypocrite. Nigerians now believe in their pasty than Jesus Christ. If you have ever live in Western work before you will never worship pastors. For me I'm a pastor to my nuclear family. Jesus is my Lord and personal saviour. Those construction workers need to be dismissed.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Staff Of A Construction Company by kareemkamil(m): 9:31pm On Jan 09, 2020
Honestly, goat get sense pass Christian. Thief dey pray for armyrobbers.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Staff Of A Construction Company by Neoteny(m): 9:34pm On Jan 09, 2020
This crooked old man is now scamming construction workers...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze / 'merry Fraudulent Christmas' - Nigerian Transgender Says / Reopening Of Churches & Mosques In Abuja: FCTA Releases Guidelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.