Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing (57856 Views)

Ukrainian Airliner Crashes Near Tehran, 180 People Suspected Dead / Black Box From Crashed Ethiopian Airline Arrives Paris For Investigation(Pics) / World’s Biggest Passenger Airliner Lands In Ghana. First To Land In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by seanwilliam(m): 5:28pm On Jan 08, 2020
xtophy1:
Me that I'm even desperate for a job in Abuja sef don relax after this world war bruahah... Las las, dey will blow us and everybody will kuku die. Oga, i no dey disturb myself again.

Modified:
Abuja NLerians, please help me with a job... Den talk say d war no fit come 9ja.pls, help me
ooo. BTech(Electrical) 2.1...... 09071296516
shey bi u kuku want to die,? Wetin you one use work do again grin
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by DaBullIT(m): 5:29pm On Jan 08, 2020
let me tell you something i have researched about

Iran dropped that plane to kill one or few important americans

USA used DARPA technology to cause earth quake , yes the technology exists

there are weapons we haven't heard about some of us who spend time on deep web know a few things though

don't be fooled if diseases start ravaging iran

ruggedtimi:
Plane crash, earthquake all in oneday.. Why iran dey hold back the black box?? hmm

2 Likes

Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by back2sender: 5:31pm On Jan 08, 2020
themonk:
Actually they shouldn’t give it to Boeing because it is an American company. They should give it to country or institution with neutral interest to analyze.
Give it to Ukraine simple, it's their airline line and property.
This Iran people sef like wohala
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by themonk(m): 5:33pm On Jan 08, 2020
back2sender:

Give it to Ukraine simple, it's their airline line and property.
This Iran people sef like wohala
The article said refused to give it to Boeing. Didn’t say refused to give it to Ukraine. Do you understand now?
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by themonk(m): 5:34pm On Jan 08, 2020
DaBullIT:
let me tell you something i have researched about

Iran dropped that plane to kill one or few important americans

USA used DARPA technology to cause earth quake , yes the technology exists

there are weapons we haven't heard about some of us who spend time on deep web know a few things though

don't be fooled if diseases start ravaging iran

Can you point me to evidence from this your research?
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by Darevofpeace(m): 5:34pm On Jan 08, 2020
Kekereekun123:
God in his infinite wickedness created humans with evil tendencies

Does God decides for you?

There is self will for all human.

You can decide to do evil or good.

That right is why we shall all be fully judged.

Pls don't ask me if there is God. ........
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by yomi96(m): 5:35pm On Jan 08, 2020
maasoap:

A sensible commentator would have sought to know if Iranians were on board and how many.
stfu. Mr sensible. Is this the first time they are killing their citizens? What happen last year dec, where they opened live rounds on people protestin? Mumu go sit down
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by Xisnin(m): 5:36pm On Jan 08, 2020
Reference:

The missiles launched were 'ballistic missiles' not surface to air missiles. They donot have 'locking' systems so cannot intercept airborne targets. And the passengerr aircraft took off about four hours after the missile strike which lasted only fifteen minutes or so.

It may (remotely) have been hit accidentally by an anti-anti-aircraft or air-defense battery but certainly not involved in anyway with the missile strike into Iraq.
Couldn't Iran have planned another wave right after the first one?

You may be right about the type of missile used but it is irrelevant.
The most important information is that a plane was downed inside Iran.

I believe the plane was accidentally struck as crashing it does not give Iran any advantage.
If the initial reports are true, the plane was downed by a missile just after takeoff.
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by back2sender: 5:37pm On Jan 08, 2020
themonk:

The article said refused to give it to Boeing. Didn’t say refused to give it to Ukraine. Do you understand now?
You no sabi anything, if the article says they will not give it to Boeing what stops them from saying in the same article that they will be handing it to Ukraine.
Do Iran needs a drama all the time before they do what is right?
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 08, 2020
Surely the owner of the plane should have a say in where the black boxes should be analyzed. Let them hand them over to the airline. This has nothing to do with politics.
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by DaBullIT(m): 5:40pm On Jan 08, 2020
Do your own research on darpa , or book a flight to iran for two of us so we can investigate and find evidence together

smh

themonk:

Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by DaBullIT(m): 5:43pm On Jan 08, 2020
themonk:

if it helps your life

https://www.livescience.com/8071-chavez-tectonic-weapon-caused-haiti-quake.html

https://theconspiracyblog.com/conspiracies/world-governments/pakistan/1247-pakistan-afghanistan-earthquake-caused-by-darpa-developed-american-weapons

https://www.globalresearch.ca/haarp-secret-weapon-used-for-weather-modification-electromagnetic-warfare/20407

stop using your data to watch mojo alone , ive know about these things over 10 years ago , invention and research is my hobby and i am rarely ever wrong , i may not express my self in a clear matter but i always know whatever i talk about
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by arafhan: 5:44pm On Jan 08, 2020
Sprumbaba:
If they have nothing to hide, they should release the blackbox. They must have shot the plane down by mistake.
[color=#006600][/color]
Iranians have the largest number of casuality numbering about 80, the remaining are of other nationality. I don't know why you guys like commenting on things you have no knowledge of
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by tityboi: 5:44pm On Jan 08, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by themonk(m): 5:46pm On Jan 08, 2020
back2sender:

You no sabi anything, if the article says they will not give it to Boeing what stops them from saying in the same article that they will be handing it to Ukraine.
Do Iran needs a drama all the time before they do what is right?
You are an idiot who adds your own stupid thoughts to an article. Are you asking me why the article didn’t talk about the situation of the handling of the black box between Iran and Ukraine? That is because we do not know! And your empty brain shouldn’t assume.

No country is obligated to release anything about an incident that happened in their country. If Iran decides they won’t release it to Ukraine, that they would study it themselves it is an act in tandem with their sovereignty. Stop running your mouth about things you don’t know or make assumptions with your empty skull.
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by Ikpongiton: 5:49pm On Jan 08, 2020
ruggedtimi:
Plane crash, earthquake all in oneday.. Why iran dey hold back the black box?? hmm
they are terrorist,they have something to hide.
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by Mouthgag: 5:51pm On Jan 08, 2020
Sprumbaba:

Good your username is working for you.
of course SCUMbaba
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by themonk(m): 5:52pm On Jan 08, 2020
DaBullIT:
Do your own research on darpa , or book a flight to iran for two of us so we can investigate and find evidence together

smh

You know most Nairalanders like you have ego and emotional problems. I innocently asked for evidence and all of sudden you are shaking your head. I am not even doubting that earthquakes can be caused for military gains, believe me I know worse things. Anybody you thinks doubts you, you lash out to the person immediately right? That’s the evidence of a psychological problem. People like you can’t have a conversation without thinking the other person hates them or is attacking them especially when the other person has a different opinion.

I saw the links you posted above, I won’t use them because of the precedence you set.
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by DaBullIT(m): 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2020
Maybe your psychological problem is feeling inferior or feeling attacked, i didn't attack you , go through my mentions and see the mockery and insults i got from little kids with zero sense

and your comment didn't sound like an innocent request , no! , go back and read what you wrote

whether you read the links secretly or not , i have nothing to loose , i have shared knowledge with you , how you choose to use it is on you

ciao

themonk:

You know most Nairalanders like you have ego and emotional problems. I innocently asked for evidence and all of sudden you are shaking your head. I am not even doubting that earthquakes can be caused for military gains, believe me I know worse things. Anybody you thinks doubts you, you lash out to the person immediately right? That’s the evidence of a psychological problem. People like you can’t have a conversation without thinking the other person hates them or is attacking them especially when the other person has a different opinion.

I saw the links you posted above, I won’t use them because of the precedence you set.

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by adabaraabdul: 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2020
themonk:
Actually they shouldn’t give it to Boeing because it is an American company. They should give it to country or institution with neutral interest to analyze.
it's a Boeing airplane and that's how it has always been. Iran doesn't sympathize with the bereaved. They should not mix politics with civil affairs.
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by jaxxy(m): 5:59pm On Jan 08, 2020
Kekereekun123:
God in his infinite wickedness created humans with evil tendencies

So giving u a right to think for urself and make the right choice instead of making u a zombie is now a bad thing??
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by themonk(m): 6:01pm On Jan 08, 2020
adabaraabdul:
it's a Boeing airplane and that's how it has always been. Iran doesn't sympathize with the bereaved. They should not mix politics with civil affairs.

Iran had 80 casualties on that plane and they don’t sympathize with the bereaved? If anything the US should be investigated.
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by back2sender: 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2020
themonk:

You are an idiot who adds your own stupid thoughts to an article. Are you asking me why the article didn’t talk about the situation of the handling of the black box between Iran and Ukraine? That is because we do not know! And your empty brain shouldn’t assume.

No country is obligated to release anything about an incident that happened in their country. If Iran decides they won’t release it to Ukraine, that they would study it themselves it is an act in tandem with their sovereignty. Stop running your mouth about things you don’t know or make assumptions with your empty skull.
See Eba talking, your fada!!!!
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by sunbreaker: 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2020
Sprumbaba:
If they have nothing to hide, they should release the blackbox. They must have shot the plane down by mistake.
u r correct
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by Ikpongiton: 6:11pm On Jan 08, 2020
iran will never have peace.the blood of the innocent will continue to haunt them .
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by victorazyvictor(m): 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2020
ruggedtimi:
So u no know say the plane was bombed?
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by Reference(m): 6:16pm On Jan 08, 2020
ojobek:
but Iran is sanctions by America or you have forgotten that Iran can not do business with any American companys

The NTSB is not a company, it is a regulator. And an accident is not business, it is a tragedy. Once again, in the aerospace industry incidents trascend politics abd national boundaries. The Egyptian flight (forgotten the flight no.) that fell into the sea shortly after take off had the NTSB in attendance though Egypt at that time had diplomatic problems with the US and resisted their 'interference'.

Remember, this is an American made aircraft, owned by a Ukrainian airline carrying multi-nationals on an international flight. Iran doesn't hold all the cards. It is not an internal matter.
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by DaBullIT(m): 6:18pm On Jan 08, 2020
so you get pissed too ??

that's strange if you weren't pretending not to be a hypocrite

themonk:

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by Reference(m): 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2020
Xisnin:

Couldn't Iran have planned another wave right after the first one?

You may be right about the type of missile used but it is irrelevant.
The most important information is that a plane was downed inside Iran.

I believe the plane was accidentally struck as crashing it does not give Iran any advantage.
If the initial reports are true, the plane was downed by a missile just after takeoff.

Like I said it may have been shot down... or not. The ordnance of choice will be aanti-aircraft missiles not the 22 missiles launched into Iraq. They have all been accounted for. 20 explosions, 2 duds.
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by donkingzton01(m): 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2020
GamalNasser:
Just imagine this rogue nation of Terrorist , they want to distort the investigation because they know it's was the archaic air defense system that hit the plane causing the the death of over 80 iranians , over 60 Canadians and 3 Brits but as God will have it no American Life has been lost which should be a clear sign who God is with , in the last days after the killing of SOLEIMANI Iran in their bid for vengeance have killed over 130 of there citizen without being able to get a single American

Listen to yourself, do you make any sense.
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 08, 2020
Maybe they thought it was another USA drone coming in for the revenge attack so they shut it down only to realize it was a passenger plane

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by themonk(m): 6:31pm On Jan 08, 2020
DaBullIT:
so you get pissed too ??

that's strange if you weren't pretending not to be a hypocrite

Did I tell you not to get pissed, Why are you pretending to be dumb?

I said I asked you about the money evidence innocently and you came off annoying. The guy I quoted brought the negative energy first and I retaliated. I brought positive energy with a sincere inquiry next thing you started shaking your head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kano At Night (Video, Photos) / Nigerians In USA, Do You Save More Than N15 Million Yearly? / Drunk Man And His Girlfriend Were Unhurt After Killing About 6 People In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.