Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too (80644 Views)

Olusegun Runsewe: Bobrisky Is A Disgrace To Nigeria, I Will Deal With Him / Denrele Reacts To Peruzzi Slapping Pamilerin, Says I Heard A Loud Sound / Tunde Ednut Puts Photos Of Bishop Oyedepo & Lil Wayne Together In Birthday Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by ruffDiamond: 3:40pm On Jan 08, 2020
menhhhhhn!lil Wayne has gone deep!see that's everywhere!I like his tear drop tat though...dude is a dope rapper, one of da illest still keeping it gangster,still keeping it street ,still keeping real from Fireman to I
m not a human being.. dope shii

wish young Jeezy would visit too..I wanna his iconic Trapstar hit!damn!
no good music..all we got now trash all over
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by lagdmark(m): 3:41pm On Jan 08, 2020
Enskynelson:
Nigeria is not a dumping ground for all kind of persons. What will he contribute to us abeg? Tell us Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerberg wants to come live here.
Naira Marley & co will welcome him at MM Airport, so he is highly welcomed.
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by kuzee(m): 3:42pm On Jan 08, 2020
Cardi B Effect.
next will be Jay Z cool grin
That one will carry all our money run

Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by Germi9: 3:42pm On Jan 08, 2020
olukaygold:
Call/WhatsApp 0816-290-7678 for your original latest footwear
Nna How much ?
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by rollboy: 3:42pm On Jan 08, 2020
roll up in khakki then hit them n**s way hard Wayne Lil gang
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by dewuyiebun: 3:42pm On Jan 08, 2020
Home is calling
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by BENEAMATA: 3:44pm On Jan 08, 2020
" 5.4.3.2. i let 1 go ,
you're a tough guy ?
that's enough joke ! "
LEGEND !

2 Likes

Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by ruffDiamond: 3:46pm On Jan 08, 2020
lagdmark:

Naira Marley & co will welcome him at MM Airport, so he is highly welcomed.
which naira Marley?that ordinary riffraff Igbo. smoker na rapper?you no talk of MI and other well known rapper in the industry,na Marley u dey call lolzz
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by oluwasuper1001: 3:47pm On Jan 08, 2020
yua wellycomu
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ah oga oooo you wan come Niger people way here am say this go think say he love naija were as he wan come do oju aiye for here but this American people do say all dandest thing about Nigeria na why nigeria
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by YusufTheGreat: 3:50pm On Jan 08, 2020
seangy4konji:
You are welcome to this zoo
which animal are You in the Zoo?
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by YusufTheGreat: 3:50pm On Jan 08, 2020
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by Fastlinkpro: 3:51pm On Jan 08, 2020
the king marlian
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by willoski(m): 3:52pm On Jan 08, 2020
SARS will just pick you up from the airport
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by 27Pushing30: 3:53pm On Jan 08, 2020
LordVoldermort:
Please someone should tell this guy about Nigeria this is not America

If he want to come he need to pick a tribe, religion and party, so the elites can know how to use him

LMAAAAOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by lucky4west: 3:53pm On Jan 08, 2020
the naija spirit is now attracting every one....never say die...naija 4 life!
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 08, 2020
Abalado:
The only thing I heard him saying was I wanna go to Nigeria, the rest na whejkdnfkflsbsbdkfkfkwwwnnnnankk,,,, ano understand again, am I the only abeg? Way no hear waiting he talk again after when the lady said why Nigeria?

Guy no be only you oo...I just dey hear waun raun gain yeahuuu

1 Like

Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 08, 2020
Weezy My number one rapper!! Lollipop groove that year!!
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by IamgratefulLord(f): 3:58pm On Jan 08, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
grin

Not now may be after the War
Please change your name. Lol!! cheesy cheesy "NaijaOlosho"
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by meeky007(m): 3:58pm On Jan 08, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
I DonFreshmoney will welcome you Young money personally to Nigeria.. I will personally sponsor your accommodation and transportation in Nigeria for a week..
pls i need just 10.000 to complete my shop rent.
God bless you
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 08, 2020
This evil looking thing should stay over there before Boko teach am how to behave
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by BiafraforTrump: 4:00pm On Jan 08, 2020
Reelmii:
[s]who is this strayed thing, wetin concern isreal and lil Wayne's visit

e bilike say the war don start for ur head[/s]

Afonjas what do you have to say about Israel's stern warning to Iran??
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by AuwalYusuf812(m): 4:00pm On Jan 08, 2020
Sorry Mr because we don't Accept goat in our country
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by Ayobami7(m): 4:00pm On Jan 08, 2020
废话
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by Ahmed0336(m): 4:01pm On Jan 08, 2020
BENEAMATA:
" 5.4.3.2. i let 1 go ,
you're a tough guy ?
that's enough joke ! "
LEGEND !

Hmmm to the unknown
Only way he's coming back is through his unborn

1 Like

Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by sunsewa16: 4:01pm On Jan 08, 2020
daewoorazer:
The famous US rapper was seen interviewed by a lady, where she asked him, “If there is someplace that you wanna go that you haven’t been?” Then he replied:

“I have never been to Nigeria and that’s the place where I would love to go...”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7LiocfsFy8

https://twitter.com/timi_of_lagos/status/121484

0714162528256?s=21

Oh,this our jaga jaga country,don become sought after country, Nigeria don blow.
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 08, 2020
To come spread more syrup and drug messages
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by Kingspin(m): 4:11pm On Jan 08, 2020
9ja weep strong oo...
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by zenit2019: 4:12pm On Jan 08, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido Buys 2017 Range Rover As Christmas Gift For Himself ( Pics,vid) / Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners / People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.