Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,231 members, 7,807,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Ladies Marry The Guy That Loves Yhu Not The Guy Yhu Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Marry The Guy That Loves Yhu Not The Guy Yhu Love (2067 Views)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / Igbo Guys Why Do Yhu Call Yhur Girlfriends "Mummy" / Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Marry The Guy That Loves Yhu Not The Guy Yhu Love by Jodha(f): 2:52pm On Jan 08, 2020
Stick with the guy that loves yhu more ...not the guy yhu love because the guy that loves yhu will go the end of the earth for yhu but the guy yhu love will love yhu on his terms...

A woman can grow to love someone but a man either loves yhu or doesn't...

A word is enough for the wise...
2 paragraphs is more than enough.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Marry The Guy That Loves Yhu Not The Guy Yhu Love by healthserve(m): 2:56pm On Jan 08, 2020
Jodha. Too much sense dey worry you as usual

Na under this type hot sun you cum dey c vision tongue
Re: Ladies Marry The Guy That Loves Yhu Not The Guy Yhu Love by Heroclitus(m): 3:01pm On Jan 08, 2020
Men or the other hand are advised to do same too...
How do we now go about it since each party is been expected to meet the one who loves more

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Marry The Guy That Loves Yhu Not The Guy Yhu Love by Gina2019(f): 3:02pm On Jan 08, 2020
I have trying to ask this question; who should love each other more in a relationship? The guy or the girl.?? But one thing I know for sure is that whoever said I love you first, cares more.
Re: Ladies Marry The Guy That Loves Yhu Not The Guy Yhu Love by shakmati(m): 3:16pm On Jan 08, 2020
Until he bleeps you and love disappears that is when you will know that praying is most important.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Marry The Guy That Loves Yhu Not The Guy Yhu Love by theTransporter: 3:24pm On Jan 08, 2020
Gina2019:
I have trying to ask this question; who should love each other more in a relationship? The guy or the girl.?? But one thing I know for sure is that whoever said I love you first, cares more.

There is no hard rule for who loves more in a relationship , the only rule is: if you don't wanna be played with, go for someone that loves you more... I used to go 4 girls I love more, now my psychology is reversed.... if you love me so much, then I cant help but reciprocate it

1 Like

Re: Ladies Marry The Guy That Loves Yhu Not The Guy Yhu Love by Talkwisdom(m): 3:24pm On Jan 08, 2020
Jodha:
Stick with the guy that loves yhu more ...not the guy yhu love because the guy that loves yhu will go the end of the earth for yhu but the guy yhu love will love yhu on his terms...

A woman's love is like a chemical reaction,the reverse is the case for the men....While I agree to your assertion,also know that the love of a man is not to be trusted at all times;we can love and unlove within minutes.
Last bullet: A woman is encouraged to marry who they love and not the other way round;this is because,a man can easily reciprocate love better than women.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Marry The Guy That Loves Yhu Not The Guy Yhu Love by A305: 3:28pm On Jan 08, 2020
A man don't need love. What a man needs, is respect! As a man, if you you can't command respect from your woman. She's free as a bird to do whatever and even cheat on you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Marry The Guy That Loves Yhu Not The Guy Yhu Love by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 08, 2020
Lol,what an irony. d same women that swerve guys who genuinely loves them. keep deceiving yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Marry The Guy That Loves Yhu Not The Guy Yhu Love by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 08, 2020
Did i find d post offensive or i find the word 'Yhu' being used multiple times offensive?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Marry The Guy That Loves Yhu Not The Guy Yhu Love by Jodha(f): 3:39pm On Jan 08, 2020
healthserve:
Jodh.a. Too much sense dey worry you as usual

Na under this type hot sun you cum dey c vision tongue

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to me... grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Marry The Guy That Loves Yhu Not The Guy Yhu Love by Nmezor(f): 4:00pm On Jan 08, 2020
So true OP

1 Like

Re: Ladies Marry The Guy That Loves Yhu Not The Guy Yhu Love by Ebenezar2020(m): 4:10pm On Jan 08, 2020
[s]
Nmezor:
So true OP
[/s]
Re: Ladies Marry The Guy That Loves Yhu Not The Guy Yhu Love by praz001(m): 4:18pm On Jan 08, 2020
No no no..... it should be the other way round cool

Jodha:

1 Like

Re: Ladies Marry The Guy That Loves Yhu Not The Guy Yhu Love by Gina2019(f): 4:58pm On Jan 08, 2020
theTransporter:

There is no hard rule for who loves more in a relationship , the only rule is: if you don't wanna be played with, go for someone that loves you more... I used to go 4 girls I love more, now my psychology is reversed.... if you love me so much, then I cant help but reciprocate it
What if the person I love didn't feel the same way or just pretending to love me?
Re: Ladies Marry The Guy That Loves Yhu Not The Guy Yhu Love by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 08, 2020
This bitch is the latest nuisance on NL.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Marry The Guy That Loves Yhu Not The Guy Yhu Love by Funmmyastic: 5:14pm On Jan 08, 2020
Very true.
Re: Ladies Marry The Guy That Loves Yhu Not The Guy Yhu Love by Azeh(m): 5:15pm On Jan 08, 2020
So u shldnt love him more. ...were did u keep your sense.....

1 Like

Re: Ladies Marry The Guy That Loves Yhu Not The Guy Yhu Love by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:18pm On Jan 08, 2020
There's no hard or fast rules as to who should love more or less. I get irked when people start worrying about which of their partners should love them better.

I have a belief that Love cannot be quantified, and as such, intending partners or already partners should just love and care genuinely without expecting too much.

People these days have really lost the definition of love. What we live with these days is pure infatuation. These are really perilous times!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Marry The Guy That Loves Yhu Not The Guy Yhu Love by Kantebets(m): 5:19pm On Jan 08, 2020
Jodha:

why will a guy love a woman more?
what do you mean sef?
Re: Ladies Marry The Guy That Loves Yhu Not The Guy Yhu Love by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 08, 2020
Jodha:

Best advice ever
Re: Ladies Marry The Guy That Loves Yhu Not The Guy Yhu Love by Randy100: 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2020
I cannot disagree less.
Re: Ladies Marry The Guy That Loves Yhu Not The Guy Yhu Love by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 08, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
There's no hard or fast rules as to who should love more or less. I get irked when people start worrying about which of their partners should love them better.

I have a belief that Love cannot be quantified, and as such, intending partners or already partners should just love and care genuinely without expecting too much.

People these days have really lost the definition of love. What we live with these days is pure infatuation. These are really perilous times!
see who is preaching.

weren't you the lady who had a contract marriage with greatresearcher?

what will Nkechi not hear in brothel.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Marry The Guy That Loves Yhu Not The Guy Yhu Love by Emodeee: 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2020
Stupid girls. They will rebel. They will not obey. They will rather marry a brute that will beat them daily.
Re: Ladies Marry The Guy That Loves Yhu Not The Guy Yhu Love by Jodha(f): 10:21pm On Jan 08, 2020
Heroclitus:
Men or the other hand are advised to do same too...
How do we now go about it since each party is been expected to meet the one who loves more
Men are not advised to do the same pls...
Re: Ladies Marry The Guy That Loves Yhu Not The Guy Yhu Love by Jodha(f): 10:23pm On Jan 08, 2020
shakmati:
Until he bleeps you and love disappears that is when you will know that praying is most important.

I'm talking about love...not faqk boys..pls
Re: Ladies Marry The Guy That Loves Yhu Not The Guy Yhu Love by Jodha(f): 10:26pm On Jan 08, 2020
Talkwisdom:

A woman's love is like a chemical reaction,the reverse is the case for the men....While I agree to your assertion,also know that the love of a man is not to be trusted at all times;we can love and unlove within minutes.
Last bullet: A woman is encouraged to marry who they love and not the other way round;this is because,a man can easily reciprocate love better than women.

Lool no one loves and unloved just like that...

If that's the case it's not really love ...
Re: Ladies Marry The Guy That Loves Yhu Not The Guy Yhu Love by Jodha(f): 10:27pm On Jan 08, 2020
A305:
A man don't need love. What a man needs, is respect! As a man, if you you can't command respect from your woman. She's free as a bird to do whatever and even cheat on you.

This doesn't even relate...
Re: Ladies Marry The Guy That Loves Yhu Not The Guy Yhu Love by Jodha(f): 10:28pm On Jan 08, 2020
Azeh:
So u shldnt love him more. ...were did u keep your sense.....

Inside that wide nose of yhurs..
Re: Ladies Marry The Guy That Loves Yhu Not The Guy Yhu Love by vincentjk(m): 10:29pm On Jan 08, 2020
Giving a woman your heart and expecting true love in return is like those fools that kidnapped a guy and freed him in order to get the ransom then return, they rather got arrested at last

Use your head guys

1 Like

Re: Ladies Marry The Guy That Loves Yhu Not The Guy Yhu Love by Jodha(f): 10:30pm On Jan 08, 2020
Gina2019:
What if the person I love didn't feel the same way or just pretending to love me?

Yhure not getting sis...go for a man that loves yhu rather than the one yhu love ...to avoid these questions yhure asking..
Re: Ladies Marry The Guy That Loves Yhu Not The Guy Yhu Love by Jodha(f): 10:32pm On Jan 08, 2020
Kantebets:

why will a guy love a woman more?
what do you mean sef?

Read my post again...this time slowly

(1) (2) (Reply)

Old Grandma Dance Seductively With Old Grandpa Like Young Couple, Spark Outrage / Help,am Always Attracted To Single mom / How Do Blind People Get Turn On Sexually??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.