Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Policeman Seen With POS, Asking A Passenger To Bring His ATM Card (video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Seen With POS, Asking A Passenger To Bring His ATM Card (video) (75351 Views)

Nigerians Blame Banks For Negligence As Robbers Visit Homes With POS Machines / Man Tells Boy To Bring His Mom's Panties For N500. See What Happened. Photo / SARS Holds Man At Gunpoint, Forces Him To Withdraw N100k With His ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Seen With POS, Asking A Passenger To Bring His ATM Card (video) by staga: 12:26pm On Jan 09, 2020
The CBN needs to do a comprehensive audit of who is in possession of POS machines. Should these be in the hands of individuals?
Re: Policeman Seen With POS, Asking A Passenger To Bring His ATM Card (video) by lizdammy: 12:27pm On Jan 09, 2020
seriously?
Re: Policeman Seen With POS, Asking A Passenger To Bring His ATM Card (video) by caribbeanchick(f): 12:29pm On Jan 09, 2020
Police that's supposed to protect us. Lol
Re: Policeman Seen With POS, Asking A Passenger To Bring His ATM Card (video) by ignitewatch(m): 12:29pm On Jan 09, 2020
Highway armed robbers
Re: Policeman Seen With POS, Asking A Passenger To Bring His ATM Card (video) by Kingrefreshed: 12:29pm On Jan 09, 2020
Azmanaty:

Their Oga knows about this. They have a target they must remit to their heads. I was in a police station last December and I know what I am talking about.

You are 1000000% right!!!! I had two different police officers as tenants in our house and every morning they will call their colleagues at the station to know how much their Oga's have given them to remit at the end of that day. My father asked them and they said most times they remit 200 to 350 per day because they're are been dispatched in group to different locations.
Re: Policeman Seen With POS, Asking A Passenger To Bring His ATM Card (video) by Medanoski(m): 12:33pm On Jan 09, 2020
danny56:
Report them to police Twitter handle and tag relevant people for prompt action. undecided

Internet has become our best bet for justice in Nigeria.
This comment underscores the importance of the the fight against the the anti social media bill. Every sane Nigerian should join hands to resist the bill.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Seen With POS, Asking A Passenger To Bring His ATM Card (video) by Irore: 12:33pm On Jan 09, 2020
danny56:
Report them to police Twitter handle and tag relevant people for prompt action. undecided

Internet has become our best bet for justice in Nigeria.
When the authorities will not do anything, the evil of the police will proliferate. Let's the public keep doing their bit to correct these anomalies using available tool eg;

1.Charge your phones to the fullest before leaving home daily.
2.Try get a smart phone that has enough memory or buy memory card.
3. If java phone, support with memory card and make sure the camera and all recording features are functional.
4. Address police officers by their name as seen on their chest, with that you are not likely to forget.
5. Put your phone on video as you approach a check point or better still before you leave your house.
6. Leave home prepared for police harassment irrespective of who you are and what you do.
7. Be calm whether you are involved or just an observer.
8. Don't ever show apathy-report online and to the nearest police station even if you are not directly involved.
9. Have police and security agents contact list all over the country in your phone contact and in a piece of paper you carry about.

There are more you could do but let's start from somewhere. Together we shall pull the mountain.
Re: Policeman Seen With POS, Asking A Passenger To Bring His ATM Card (video) by GamalNasser: 12:36pm On Jan 09, 2020
Buhari is not a leader
Re: Policeman Seen With POS, Asking A Passenger To Bring His ATM Card (video) by sweetonugbu: 12:38pm On Jan 09, 2020
BafanaBafana:
Have you ever eavesdropped on policemen discussing?
All they talk about is money and nothing else -
-how one wants to be posted to somewhere so that he can be getting "something"
-how that guy was a fool and refused to settle oga and they stopped posting him out.
-Another will be bragging on how he doesn't take nonsense as he collects nothing less than 2000 naira when he confiscates a keke napep.
-How one oga collected someone's money for promotion and retired the next week.
- How they love mopol because they cooperate e.g if mopol sees someone on the road with large amount of money they can just finish the person and take the money and also finish off any of their colleague that tries to claim holy and oppose them.

All these things I have heard with my own ears
fact next thing is women

1 Like

Re: Policeman Seen With POS, Asking A Passenger To Bring His ATM Card (video) by donprinyo(m): 12:38pm On Jan 09, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Oga bring atm card and stop disturbing our peace.. You have money and you don't want to share it with police officers thats protecting your life and properties.

Greedy fellow

Stupidity at highest order
Re: Policeman Seen With POS, Asking A Passenger To Bring His ATM Card (video) by Cityqueengirl(f): 12:39pm On Jan 09, 2020
Oche211:
Chai...
See day light robbery
something is not right with Nigerian security apparatus.. I wonder if this is what they learn at police college

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Seen With POS, Asking A Passenger To Bring His ATM Card (video) by 4orreal: 12:42pm On Jan 09, 2020
My country, my country...Nigeria my country.. when are we going to get it right as a nation ?
Re: Policeman Seen With POS, Asking A Passenger To Bring His ATM Card (video) by donprinyo(m): 12:47pm On Jan 09, 2020
Who say buhari is not working? Everybody is paying tax now via Nigeria police robbery force.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Seen With POS, Asking A Passenger To Bring His ATM Card (video) by OdefaGirl(f): 12:47pm On Jan 09, 2020
Na waa oo, things are getting messier....
What a country.
Re: Policeman Seen With POS, Asking A Passenger To Bring His ATM Card (video) by Liposure: 12:49pm On Jan 09, 2020
Bribery n coruption on another level. Police i hail oo

1 Like

Re: Policeman Seen With POS, Asking A Passenger To Bring His ATM Card (video) by lilybonny(f): 12:49pm On Jan 09, 2020
Naija I hail ooo, there was indeed a country undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Seen With POS, Asking A Passenger To Bring His ATM Card (video) by knightehis(m): 12:50pm On Jan 09, 2020
We see this kind on benin ore road too. Confirmed. They dont hide it anymore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Seen With POS, Asking A Passenger To Bring His ATM Card (video) by ibechris(m): 12:51pm On Jan 09, 2020
BafanaBafana:
Have you ever eavesdropped on policemen discussing?
All they talk about is money and nothing else -
-how one wants to be posted to somewhere so that he can be getting "something"
-how that guy was a fool and refused to settle oga and they stopped posting him out.
-Another will be bragging on how he doesn't take nonsense as he collects nothing less than 2000 naira when he confiscates a keke napep.
-How one oga collected someone's money for promotion and retired the next week.
- How they love mopol because they cooperate e.g if mopol sees someone on the road with large amount of money they can just finish the person and take the money and also finish off any of their colleague that tries to claim holy and oppose them.

All these things I have heard with my own ears

U are on point...my brother, I have only seen one responsible officer's son since I was born.
And that was in 2007.
When I interviewed the guy,he said his father refused to take bribe till he retired and that was the only secret and further inferred ,that his younger ones are also doing great in their places of work.
Other ones, is either they died on duty,children are prostituting,the son is either agbero in Lagos wife is remarried and annoyingly,some police fathers can't keep one wife.
Concubines every where and talks irresponsibly.
Abeg make I rest jor, police matter just tire everybody for we country.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Seen With POS, Asking A Passenger To Bring His ATM Card (video) by Dicktionary: 12:51pm On Jan 09, 2020
grin

This is one of the major reason, I am very proud to be a Nigerian Citizen.
Every dreams, Impossibility and weird imaginations can happen in Nigeria.

Trump called African, Middle eastern and Latin American Countries ShitHole. But for me Nigeria is Magical!!!!

Smh
NaijaD!ck
Re: Policeman Seen With POS, Asking A Passenger To Bring His ATM Card (video) by ensamy(m): 12:52pm On Jan 09, 2020
Police is your friend so find something for your friends......... shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Policeman Seen With POS, Asking A Passenger To Bring His ATM Card (video) by Ebenezar2020(m): 12:52pm On Jan 09, 2020
Re: Policeman Seen With POS, Asking A Passenger To Bring His ATM Card (video) by Btruth: 12:54pm On Jan 09, 2020
Here we go again. I thought we won't see any of this crap in 2020 nii.

Could somebody please inform the IGP.

arrant nonsense.
Re: Policeman Seen With POS, Asking A Passenger To Bring His ATM Card (video) by OLAJADON: 12:59pm On Jan 09, 2020
Azmanaty:

Their Oga knows about this. They have a target they must remit to their heads. I was in a police station last December and I know what I am talking about.
thank God u know
Re: Policeman Seen With POS, Asking A Passenger To Bring His ATM Card (video) by Ijaya123: 12:59pm On Jan 09, 2020
Zico5:
And some people are saying Buhari is fighting corruption. See level in corruption, I don't think anybody can beat this government with the fraud being perpetrated on daily basis. We will surely know the truth after APC vacate that seat. Probably the IG and police commissioners are deaf and blind to see all the happening being posted daily. Let's wait and see their response.

Your comment is valid but your first sentence was off it.

But since you brought Buhari into it, what exactly is he supposed to do in this situation?
Re: Policeman Seen With POS, Asking A Passenger To Bring His ATM Card (video) by ensamy(m): 1:00pm On Jan 09, 2020
The President of the Nation has affidavit, the senate President is a rubber stamp, the chief justice of the country has no qualifications etc.
shocked shocked shocked shocked My country people what do you expect from the POLICE.
Re: Policeman Seen With POS, Asking A Passenger To Bring His ATM Card (video) by valicious1(m): 1:01pm On Jan 09, 2020
mbahdi:
That's a patriotic officer. He's not exhorting money from them,but helping d passengers incase if u don't av d strength to go to bank.he help u post ur money
In the middle of express road?
Re: Policeman Seen With POS, Asking A Passenger To Bring His ATM Card (video) by radiolover(m): 1:04pm On Jan 09, 2020
Nothing wey person never see. #Naija
Re: Policeman Seen With POS, Asking A Passenger To Bring His ATM Card (video) by Neoteny(m): 1:08pm On Jan 09, 2020
Azmanaty:

Very true

Oga DPO must remit to commissioner to remain at his posting, commissioner must remit to AIG, DIG, and IG to remain at his posting, AIGs and DIGs must remit to IG to remain at their postings, IG must remit to the cabal to remain on his seat.

It's a patron system of survival
Re: Policeman Seen With POS, Asking A Passenger To Bring His ATM Card (video) by hadjipapiey(m): 1:12pm On Jan 09, 2020
Next level... Improvised extortion grin
Re: Policeman Seen With POS, Asking A Passenger To Bring His ATM Card (video) by Charly68: 1:12pm On Jan 09, 2020
Buhari and his IGP has destroyed the country . His anti corruption slogan is a mere rhetorics
Re: Policeman Seen With POS, Asking A Passenger To Bring His ATM Card (video) by calculator123(m): 1:23pm On Jan 09, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Oga bring atm card and stop disturbing our peace.. You have money and you don't want to share it with police officers thats protecting your life and properties.

Greedy fellow
Are you stupid for a living?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos / Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe / Single Moms: Lagos Businessman Circulates More Nude Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.