Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Seeing The Us-Iran Friction Through Humanity's Eyes - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Seeing The Us-Iran Friction Through Humanity's Eyes (325 Views)

'Our Enemy Is Not US ': Iran Protesters Demand Leaders Quit After Plane Downed / Us-iran Crisis Over, Says Iraq / Us-iran Tensions Erupt As Iran Boast US Wouldn't ‘DARE Violate Iranian’ Soil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeing The Us-Iran Friction Through Humanity's Eyes by Kayceenaz(m): 3:07pm On Jan 08, 2020
I'm beginning to get really bothered, perhaps you are as well, about this ongoing Trump/US-Iran mutual provocations. Although a part of me likes President Donald Trump, particularly his assertiveness and readiness to show he's no wimpish head of state both internally and externally, the other sees his lead role in Iran's Quasem Soleimani's death as extreme. Placing a bloodless boisterous protest at a US embassy in Iraq and taking a life afterwards side by side, you would see the reaction trumps the action in intensity. From a humanist, moral angle, spilling a blood for no blood is like a forty-five-year old man snuffing life out of a teenage boy for throwing heavy insults at him.

More worrisome now is Iran's two-missile deadly response at US military bases in Iraq and President Trump's subsequent Twitter comment about the US having the "most powerful and well equipped military" in the world. It is tempting to be only amazed by the US' sophisticated arsenal which, in the biblical parlance, our eyes have neither seen nor ears heard, losing sight of the morbid aftermath. Fathers and mothers would be lost, children rendered orphans, relatives endangered, and fear as widespread as the clouds above.

Somehow, this amuses some people who seize the moment to hone their comical talent and make sure it is shone through their social media pages. Yes, the memes and pun are funny but untimely. Everyone should be concerned, including you who may think "It's not my business." Allies of the warring countries, Nigeria is not left out, could get entangled. The high-tech weaponry that would feature, if there is a #WorldWar3, surely would leave its footprint on us, regardless of how minor our roles are.

©Kaycee Naze,
Rational Pen.

Re: Seeing The Us-Iran Friction Through Humanity's Eyes by Kayceenaz(m): 3:15pm On Jan 08, 2020
cc:lalasticlala
Re: Seeing The Us-Iran Friction Through Humanity's Eyes by GraGra247(m): 3:35pm On Jan 08, 2020
Op I totally agree with you. I hate terrorists including Iranians but I hate President Trump even more. He is too arrogant plus over inflated ego. He lacks intelligence, tact and diplomacy like Obama.

HE IS 100% WRONG TO KILL THE IRANIAN GENERAL IN A ZERO WAR ATMOSPHERE.

If an American diplomat or foreign affairs minister is brutally killed in such a manner no one would support it.

Moreover Trump is yet to provide any single tangible proof that the general killed any Americans.
Re: Seeing The Us-Iran Friction Through Humanity's Eyes by jimyjames(m): 3:36pm On Jan 08, 2020
We need this ww3 to reshape this world especially Africa, let all the kingdoms in Africa tied to a particular union by the colonial white masters use this opportunity to free itself , countries like Nigeria needs to break into 3 or 4 nations
Re: Seeing The Us-Iran Friction Through Humanity's Eyes by Kayceenaz(m): 4:21pm On Jan 08, 2020
GraGra247:
Op I totally agree with you. I hate terrorists including Iranians but I hate President Trump even more. He is too arrogant plus over inflated ego. He lacks intelligence, tact and diplomacy like Obama.

HE IS 100% WRONG TO KILL THE IRANIAN GENERAL IN A ZERO WAR ATMOSPHERE.

If an American diplomat or foreign affairs minister is brutally killed in such a manner no one would support it.

Moreover Trump is yet to provide any single tangible proof that the general killed any Americans.
Trump is human and fallible, so are we. On Euronews, the Trump administration argues General Soleimani has covert ties to ISIS and was complicit in the murder of a US contractor in Iraq. This knowledge stems from their near-constant surveillance on the Iranian.
Re: Seeing The Us-Iran Friction Through Humanity's Eyes by Kayceenaz(m): 4:27pm On Jan 08, 2020
jimyjames:
We need this ww3 to reshape this world especially Africa, let all the kingdoms in Africa tied to a particular union by the colonial white masters use this opportunity to free itself , countries like Nigeria needs to break into 3 or 4 nations
Only the living would have the privilege of negotiating such political paradigm shift. A world war 3 threatens humanity's survival.
Re: Seeing The Us-Iran Friction Through Humanity's Eyes by Kayceenaz(m): 4:34pm On Jan 08, 2020
CC:Lalasticlala
Re: Seeing The Us-Iran Friction Through Humanity's Eyes by jimyjames(m): 9:10pm On Jan 08, 2020
Kayceenaz:

Only the living would have the privilege of negotiating such political paradigm shift. A world war 3 threatens humanity's survival.

If the world survived world war 1&2 it will surely survive world war 3 , the few humans remaining will put everything in place
Re: Seeing The Us-Iran Friction Through Humanity's Eyes by Kayceenaz(m): 12:01am On Jan 09, 2020
cc:lalasticlala, front page material.
Re: Seeing The Us-Iran Friction Through Humanity's Eyes by alizma: 4:49am On Jan 09, 2020
Trump went a little far in his action and some reasonable Americans know this. He took local politics(impeachment process) across US border. The man Trump killed had not been openly blacklisted by US or another country, in fact, he had previously coordinate military operations along side US forces in Iraq. How do you take such person down and tag him terrorist after his death.
I am more disappointed in some Nigerians who believe Buhari was wrong to detained Dasuki for that long but are now happy that US killed suleimani. In both religion, injustice is not encouraged irrespective of who is involved.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing The Us-Iran Friction Through Humanity's Eyes by Kayceenaz(m): 1:31am On Jan 10, 2020
CC: Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Video: Powerful American Stories In The Documents Ripped To Shreds By Pelosi / Kim Jong Un Very Much Alive, Sends Letter To South African President / Mocimboa Da Praia: Mozambique Battles For Port Seized By IS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.