Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Am Pregnant For Him But I Can't Marry Him Because He Is An Outcast - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am Pregnant For Him But I Can't Marry Him Because He Is An Outcast (673 Views)

My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. / My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With / Her Family Says I Can't Marry Her Because I'm An SSCE Holder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Pregnant For Him But I Can't Marry Him Because He Is An Outcast by IBlogTV(m): 4:21pm On Jan 08, 2020

This story is about a young lady who got pregnant for his finance, she didn't know that guy is an outcast though she loves him but the family won't allow her to marry him because he is an outcast.

As sent to kingsparo.com

Dear KS, Please publish but let me be anonymous, i need advice

I have been courting this guy for 1year now and we were planning on settling down but I recently found out he is an outcast and I still can't believe he hid it from me,I don't no what his plans were hiding it from me.

Also Read: I Don't Know If My Dad Is Responsible For My Pregnancy or My Brother - Teenage Girl Laments

And now am pregnant for him,we are not ready for kids and we agreed on aborting it and started the process. But after I confronted him after my findings and told him it won't work because my parents would disown me,he suddenly said he wants to keep the child.

Now I don't want to go against my family and now he's acting like a total stranger to me and he has warned me never to harm his baby knowing already that i have started taking stuff to abort the baby of which it has began .Please what do I do? i am confused.

Also Read: Am I Making Right Decision To Leave My Husband After This? Advice Me

Please Comment!

Follow On Twitter For True Life Stories: Click Here
Re: Am Pregnant For Him But I Can't Marry Him Because He Is An Outcast by thorpido(m): 4:26pm On Jan 08, 2020
Outcast ko,Tupac ni.

1 Like

Re: Am Pregnant For Him But I Can't Marry Him Because He Is An Outcast by donbachi(m): 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2020
I hate when people fear what men gathered and named with mouths.....OSU dis OSU dat.
Re: Am Pregnant For Him But I Can't Marry Him Because He Is An Outcast by MissSweet(f): 5:27pm On Jan 08, 2020
please what is outcast...
Re: Am Pregnant For Him But I Can't Marry Him Because He Is An Outcast by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:14pm On Jan 08, 2020
yet you had no problem from dating/fukcing that same outcast, abi?

the reason he hid it from you is exactly because of the way you are reacting about it, duh!

ultimately the choice is yours whether to keep the child or not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Pregnant For Him But I Can't Marry Him Because He Is An Outcast by frozen70(f): 9:03pm On Jan 08, 2020
IBlogTV:

This story is about a young lady who got pregnant for his finance, she didn't know that guy is an outcast though she loves him but the family won't allow her to marry him because he is an outcast.

As sent to kingsparo.com

Dear KS, Please publish but let me be anonymous, i need advice

I have been courting this guy for 1year now and we were planning on settling down but I recently found out he is an outcast and I still can't believe he hid it from me,I don't no what his plans were hiding it from me.

Also Read: I Don't Know If My Dad Is Responsible For My Pregnancy or My Brother - Teenage Girl Laments

And now am pregnant for him,we are not ready for kids and we agreed on aborting it and started the process. But after I confronted him after my findings and told him it won't work because my parents would disown me,he suddenly said he wants to keep the child.

Now I don't want to go against my family and now he's acting like a total stranger to me and he has warned me never to harm his baby knowing already that i have started taking stuff to abort the baby of which it has began .Please what do I do? i am confused.

Also Read: Am I Making Right Decision To Leave My Husband After This? Advice Me

Please Comment!

Follow On Twitter For True Life Stories: Click Here

It's your choice to keep it or not

The strength of the love you have for each other will determine the out come

(1) (Reply)

. / Please Family Help Me / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.