Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Any Pure Bred Pitbull Puppy Available In Abuja - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Any Pure Bred Pitbull Puppy Available In Abuja (571 Views)

Pure Foreign Bred Pitbull Pups For Sale / Xbox One For Swap With Any Pure Breed Dog. / Pure Bred Imported/locally Sourced Dogs, Cats And Other Pets For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Pure Bred Pitbull Puppy Available In Abuja by Jugo88: 5:27pm On Jan 08, 2020
I need a pure bred pitbull pup. Location is abuja
Re: Any Pure Bred Pitbull Puppy Available In Abuja by Coda1: 5:45pm On Jan 08, 2020
Jugo88:
I need a pure bred pitbull pup. Location is abuja

It's available how can I contact you.
Re: Any Pure Bred Pitbull Puppy Available In Abuja by Jugo88: 10:14pm On Jan 08, 2020
Coda1:

It's available how can I contact you.
drop ur number. I go msg u for WhatsApp
Re: Any Pure Bred Pitbull Puppy Available In Abuja by Eveezy(m): 10:22pm On Jan 08, 2020
A quality Gamebred male pitbull available in Benin. Pup was bred by Obeda.

When I say game, he is really game.

Contact me on 07052172800

Re: Any Pure Bred Pitbull Puppy Available In Abuja by Coda1: 10:33pm On Jan 08, 2020
Jugo88:
drop ur number. I go msg u for WhatsApp
Re: Any Pure Bred Pitbull Puppy Available In Abuja by prinzetobi: 7:03am On Jan 09, 2020
Eveezy:

Stop throwing the word “game” around loosely.. How can you tell if a pup is a game or not ?
Re: Any Pure Bred Pitbull Puppy Available In Abuja by Eveezy(m): 10:20am On Jan 09, 2020
prinzetobi:

Stop throwing the word “game” around loosely.. How can you tell if a pup is a game or not ?
No vex, but he is. I could have easily said a quality pitbull. But I know he is, details will be provided later. So hence my reason for using the word “Game”

I am not a pitbull person but that pup is available, hence my reason for posting
Re: Any Pure Bred Pitbull Puppy Available In Abuja by IamAnderson(m): 11:54am On Jan 09, 2020
Eveezy:

how did you gamebreed a puppy?
stop using that word anyhow, gamebred doesn't mean quality dog
Re: Any Pure Bred Pitbull Puppy Available In Abuja by Eveezy(m): 1:39pm On Jan 09, 2020
IamAnderson:

how did you gamebreed a puppy?
stop using that word anyhow, gamebred doesn't mean quality dog

Ok, parents are Gamebred.

Plus my purpose of using Gamebred is not cos of quality, puppy really is of Gamebred parents, so I did not use the term loosely.

None of you asked for the details of the pup, y’all are just quick to jump that I am using the term loosely.

I did not breed this pup in my backyard that I will now say I am using the word loosely, calm down oo

1 Like

Re: Any Pure Bred Pitbull Puppy Available In Abuja by prinzetobi: 5:22pm On Jan 09, 2020
Eveezy:

Ok, parents are Gamebred.

Plus my purpose of using Gamebred is not cos of quality, puppy really is of Gamebred parents, so I did not use the term loosely.

None of you asked for the details of the pup, y’all are just quick to jump that I am using the term loosely.

I did not breed this pup in my backyard that I will now say I am using the word loosely, calm down oo
Dogs can actually be gamebred but I only objected to the second paragraph when you said the puppy is “game”. He is not, until proven otherwise. And I didn’t in any way knock down the quality of the dog but the way you used the term “game” in the second paragraph.

But I’ll advice that in case if next time, you can also state pedigree details of pup if any, that’ll be a good pointer as to how the pup was actually bred.
Re: Any Pure Bred Pitbull Puppy Available In Abuja by Eveezy(m): 5:26pm On Jan 09, 2020
prinzetobi:

Dogs can actually be gamebred but I only objected to the second paragraph when you said the puppy is “game”. He is not, until proven otherwise. And I didn’t in any way knock down the quality of the dog but the way you used the term “game” in the second paragraph.

But I’ll advice that in case if next time, you can also state pedigree details of pup if any, that’ll be a good pointer as to how the pup was actually bred.
Well, I just said that cos Damn! He is mad.
And thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Eve For Sale In Lagos Nigeria Abule-egba / The Life Of A Scorpion Mother And Her Offspring / Quality Female German Shepherd Puppy For Sale #40,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.