Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Crushing On My Cousin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crushing On My Cousin (1057 Views)

My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crushing On My Cousin by Drince: 8:11pm On Jan 08, 2020
Although this is my first time of creating a topic.
I've come to realization that we all have this cute cousin we crush on..
If you've never had a crush on your cousins, then your cousins are ugly....
I've this cute cousin while growing up... We've kissed a couple of times but that was a long time ago.. What about you

Re: Crushing On My Cousin by Jayjezey: 8:17pm On Jan 08, 2020
Same old, same old.
Crush on this, crush on that. Why don't you crush on money so that when you're overloaded, your cousin will in turn, crush on you and not the other way round

3 Likes

Re: Crushing On My Cousin by tobidipity(m): 8:19pm On Jan 08, 2020
Those way dey around you suppose don inform you say you dey craze

2 Likes

Re: Crushing On My Cousin by Drince: 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2020
Jayjezey:
Same old, same old.
Crush on this, crush on that. Why don't you crush on money so that when you're overloaded, your cousin will in turn, crush on you and not the other way round
I didn't create this topic for you to tell me your life problems.. Retard
Re: Crushing On My Cousin by Drince: 8:44pm On Jan 08, 2020
tobidipity:

It is not my fault your cousins are ugly...

Re: Crushing On My Cousin by Jayjezey: 1:51pm On Jan 09, 2020
Drince:
I didn't create this topic for you to tell me your life problems.. Retard

That's your problem dude, I'm not the one that has come out to the general public, laying bare all the fantasies you carry for your own blood. That's sick. U need cane, 250 lashes on your ar$e

1 Like

Re: Crushing On My Cousin by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 09, 2020
tobidipity:

grin in fact!

(1) (Reply)

Disrespect in Relationship / What's The Fate Of We Perverted People? / I Cought My Daughter Of 10 Years Smoking Weed With Some Boys, Please Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.