Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1106487 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (708) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by starboychan: 8:55am On May 07, 2020
Name of a courier company. You can Google it

Ifwal:

Hello, please what's the meaning of TNT?

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by IOladiplenty: 8:58am On May 07, 2020
I heard people are going for certification at the embassy but I don't know how true though
Kendocity4u:
Good evening all

Please does anyone know if the Embassy are working this week??

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by mistakilli: 9:32am On May 07, 2020
Are my chances improved?

I enrolled for my masters degree and I have since then been attending classes online. I am still awaiting AD and I really don’t know how or what to think.... I reason it all within... I need opinions abeg..

The amount of data going down on attending classes is not a joke. At the same time, o don’t want it to end up as a waste.

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ifwal: 11:44am On May 07, 2020
segzysexy:
No. I am a DAAD scholarship holder and I got the DAAD scholarship with zero knowledge of Deutsch.

Hello Sir, I sent you an email request.
I want to know if DAAD will confirm my professional experience from the organisation that gives me the letter. Also, must the organization be registered corporately?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ridboy94(m): 12:20pm On May 07, 2020
Hello everyone. I hope we are all doing okay. I`m a graduate of Chemistry education and would love to enroll for an Chemistry-education related masters(Masters of Education M.ed) in Germany. I`ve searched Daad.de but can`t seem to find anything of such. I want to know if Germany offers this and how can i go about finding this. Thanks in advance!!!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ifwal: 12:36pm On May 07, 2020
ridboy94:
Hello everyone. I hope we are all doing okay. I`m a graduate of Chemistry education and would love to enroll for an Chemistry-education related masters(Masters of Education M.ed) in Germany. I`ve searched Daad.de but can`t seem to find anything of such. I want to know if Germany offers this and how can i go about finding this. Thanks in advance!!!

Hello bro, why don't you focus on a pure chemistry related MSc? I think it has a lot of opportunities. I also did Physics and Education in Nigeria and I'm going for a pure physics related Masters.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Angelovic96: 1:20pm On May 07, 2020
Good day my people please I have a question please help me out...I want know if travel health insurance is the same with international students health insurance...

thanks for your honest response
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ridboy94(m): 1:28pm On May 07, 2020
Ifwal:

Hello bro, why don't you focus on a pure chemistry related MSc? I think it has a lot of opportunities. I also did Physics and Education in Nigeria and I'm going for a pure physics related Masters.

Okay bro. Thanks for the advice. Do you mind if I send you a p.m? I’d like us to rob minds together.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by segzysexy(m): 2:46pm On May 07, 2020
Ifwal:

Hello Sir, I sent you an email request.
I want to know if DAAD will confirm my professional experience from the organisation that gives me the letter. Also, must the organization be registered corporately?
Sure. What DAAD requires is that your letter must be letter headed, signed, dated and stamped. However getting a recommendation letter/ employment letter from an institution/organisation where their job mission is related to the course you are applying to will be a strong asset to your application.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ifwal: 2:57pm On May 07, 2020
segzysexy:
Sure. What DAAD requires is that your letter must be letter headed, signed, dated and stamped. However getting a recommendation letter/ employment letter from an institution/organisation where their job mission is related to the course you are applying to will be a strong asset to your application.

Thank you so much.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dipotol: 3:56pm On May 07, 2020
Hello, trust you're doing well? Nobody knows the exact effect the covid 19 will have on visa applications, but I'm sure it can't be the same.
All in all, don't give up yet, it is too early to do that. I'll advise you continue with your classes and be prayerful and hopeful all these will work together for your good.

Peace

mistakilli:
Are my chances improved?

I enrolled for my masters degree and I have since then been attending classes online. I am still awaiting AD and I really don’t know how or what to think.... I reason it all within... I need opinions abeg..

The amount of data going down on attending classes is not a joke. At the same time, o don’t want it to end up as a waste.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by mistakilli: 4:48pm On May 07, 2020
Thanks man. I needed to hear someone’s opinion.

dipotol:
Hello, trust you're doing well? Nobody knows the exact effect the covid 19 will have on visa applications, but I'm sure it can't be the same.
All in all, don't give up yet, it is too early to do that. I'll advise you continue with your classes and be prayerful and hopeful all these will work together for your good.

Peace

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Vecharry(m): 7:13pm On May 07, 2020
The EMBASSY that would grant you visa are still locked, meanwhile in india 53000 covid-19 cases people are getting appointment dates. It was hard enough to get dates before covid-19. I wish all of us luck, keep the application going
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by JuwonBobo(m): 7:26pm On May 07, 2020
Is anyone studying @ Deggendorf Institute of Technology? Please I have questions?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Acuna91: 7:58pm On May 07, 2020
Vecharry:
The EMBASSY that would grant you visa are still locked, meanwhile in india 53000 covid-19 cases people are getting appointment dates. It was hard enough to get dates before covid-19. I wish all of us luck, keep the application going
How do you know that Indians are getting date?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Zebulun1: 8:02pm On May 07, 2020
good day huze pls I have a bsc already but i want to enroll for a different bachelor degree in germany would i write another waec or neco and should it be internal or external.... that I should write..thanks..
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by precious225: 11:07pm On May 07, 2020
Indians are not getting any appointment date this moment , the embassy is on lock down there even people that their appointment date was cancelled before the travel restriction has not gotten a new date..a friend of mine in India that submitted her passport for stamping has not even gotten it back
Vecharry:

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ifwal: 11:09pm On May 07, 2020
segzysexy:

Hi Sir, sorry my questions are much. I'm trying to help a friend..
Do you know if DAAD will contact the organization for confirmations?

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by passenger1984: 11:23pm On May 07, 2020
embarassed
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Megatronn(m): 2:14am On May 08, 2020
Good morning e-family.... Please, who knows any school that accepts Duolingo English Test as Prof of English proficiency, for masters in computer science... Online application please, no uni-assist.... Your kind suggestions will be well appreciated...
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by segzysexy(m): 5:09am On May 08, 2020
Ifwal:

Hi Sir, sorry my questions are much. I'm trying to help a friend..
Do you know if DAAD will contact the organization for confirmations?
No. They won't contact the organisation for any confirmation. Just ensure there is no discrepancies in your documents to avoid story that touch.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ifwal: 8:26am On May 08, 2020
segzysexy:
No. They won't contact the organisation for any confirmation. Just ensure there is no discrepancies in your documents to avoid story that touch.

Thank you so much Sir!
Are you still in Deutschland Sir? Which year did you got the scholarship?
I wish you well in your endeavours Sir.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by segzysexy(m): 9:36am On May 08, 2020
Ifwal:

Thank you so much Sir!
Are you still in Deutschland Sir? Which year did you got the scholarship?
I wish you well in your endeavours Sir.
Nein. I am still in Naija. I got the scholarship this year
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GreatMage: 9:39am On May 08, 2020
victor54:
Please can I get a VPD report from uniassist within 1month of applying. Pls I urgently need answers.
It takes 4 to 6 weeks to get VPD
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Zebulun1: 10:36am On May 08, 2020
good morning everyone please I need anybody's help in answering my question...I have a bsc already but i want to enroll for a different bachelor degree in germany would i write another waec or neco and should it be internal or external that I should write.. please help a brother out...
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gboye123: 11:49am On May 08, 2020
Zebulun1:
good morning everyone please I need anybody's help in answering my question...I have a bsc already but i want to enroll for a different bachelor degree in germany would i write another waec or neco and should it be internal or external that I should write.. please help a brother out...

No! You need not write anything again. What you have is enough. Get your certificates - Waec, neco, BSc etc , transcripts. Certify them and do accodingly. May God turn things in our favour.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dollypeeee: 1:06pm On May 08, 2020
Ifwal:

Hi,
Please do you already have admission for a physics masters course ? If yes, please the name of the institution?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Stiflersammy(m): 1:45pm On May 08, 2020
Please what is the different between category A and category B for visa appointment.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Hadampson(m): 3:16pm On May 08, 2020
GreatSage:
Hello guys in the house is it possible to transfer from Uniben to a German University studying the same course? If yes what are the requirements pls?
Lekkan
Hadampson
Justwise

It's not possible smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (708) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.