Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1107292 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (708) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Zluky: 11:02pm On Jan 15, 2020
SOLARPOWER1:
If you applied to uni Bremen Communication and Information Systems... Check the portal. They are giving response

How far? What did you see?
Nothing on mine o. Still prufung der Bewerbung. I don tire jare.

Any CMM hopeful got response yet?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Dipseet(m): 11:28pm On Jan 15, 2020
akinswaggs:

Its wrong, do not post things like that on the forum, it can be misleading and anybody can have access to such post as this is an open forum

Ok.... CJN
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Sveen: 11:57pm On Jan 15, 2020
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by kelvinnadis(m): 11:59pm On Jan 15, 2020
Sveen:
Hello house. Please is there any charges to be paid while applying with uniassist?

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Blake250: 1:30am On Jan 16, 2020

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Blake250: 1:32am On Jan 16, 2020

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Blake250: 1:36am On Jan 16, 2020
[quote author=Blake250 post=85833684][/quote] pls NL I am confused there,help me out with the first group of sentence an attestation of attestation attesting.....,pls any one here that can translate that from it to much for me
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Banky933: 1:44am On Jan 16, 2020
Blake250:
pls NL I am confused there,help me out with the first group of sentence an attestation of attestation attesting.....,pls any one here that can translate that from it to much for me
They are asking you to certify all the documents you will submit to them, write an attestation letter and list all the documents you are submitting in the attestation letter, certify the attestation letter too. All documents should be stamped (each page) and have that red seal on it.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Banky933: 1:47am On Jan 16, 2020
[quote author=Blake250 post=85833684][/quote]
Please can you screenshot further below your screen so I see the last part of instruction you were given?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by akinswaggs(m): 3:42am On Jan 16, 2020
Dipseet:

Ok.... CJN

grin

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by akinswaggs(m): 3:50am On Jan 16, 2020
Banky933:

They are asking you to certify all the documents you will submit to them, write an attestation letter and list all the documents you are submitting in the attestation letter, certify the attestation letter too. All documents should be stamped (each page) and have that red seal on it.

Doesn't really mean he has to write an attestation letter. He just needs to certify his documents and submit. If you recall when you certify your document, whoever does it for you would usually attest that original documents sighted by me( you've to present the originals) and sign and stamp it.

So there's really no need for a letter, I think

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Blake250: 8:52am On Jan 16, 2020
Banky933:

Please can you screenshot further below your screen so I see the last part of instruction you were given?
ok
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dennison4luv: 9:12am On Jan 16, 2020
Why is it that it's only people outside this group that normally get's AD and no one here can testify that he or she get's AD abi has the embassy blacklist all the people in NAIRALAND? Or are you sure that it's not audio AD?

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Blake250: 9:39am On Jan 16, 2020
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Blake250: 9:42am On Jan 16, 2020
[quote author=Blake250 post=85839428][/quote]
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Blake250: 9:46am On Jan 16, 2020
akinswaggs:

Doesn't really mean he has to write an attestation letter. He just needs to certify his documents and submit. If you recall when you certify your document, whoever does it for you would usually attest that original documents sighted by me( you've to present the originals) and sign and stamp it.

So there's really no need for a letter, I think

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Blake250: 9:47am On Jan 16, 2020
[quote author=Blake250 post=85839607][/quote]

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Blake250: 9:49am On Jan 16, 2020
[quote author=Blake250 post=85839632][/quote]
Banky I just uploaded it now

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by akinswaggs(m): 10:04am On Jan 16, 2020
[quote author=Blake250 post=85839607][/quote]

My pt still stands, they're not asking for attestation letter.

Whoever is certifying the documents when he/she spots the original they will usually attest that "Original sighted by me" if no original they'll simple put certified true copy.

The first is sufficient and that's what they need, Attestation letter isn't really necessary
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Banky933: 10:11am On Jan 16, 2020
Blake250:

Banky I just uploaded it now
Seen. The guy on top of me has said it all. Do just that and you'll be fine. Good luck

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kendocity4u: 10:25am On Jan 16, 2020
Good morning guyz..................i have a question........if someone was rejected before(he used Bsc Admission letter for interview) and has now been admitted for masters and wants to try again..................what are his chances?................does it smack of desperation to travel??
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Lolade30: 10:28am On Jan 16, 2020
yes, got my admission confirmation
they are however asking for the semester contribution by 25th shocked
when embassy has refused to give AD. anybody ever got a refund of semester fees?
Zluky:

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jubrilawest: 10:42am On Jan 16, 2020
Lolade30:
when embassy has refused to give AD. anybody ever got a refund of semester fees?
If you are in cat A , I'll suggest you pay the semester contribution. Ask if your enrollment can be done by proxy so that you become a legitimate student of the school while still in naija. If you belong to Cat B, na gobe be dat oooo.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Lolade30: 10:55am On Jan 16, 2020
smiley I am Cat B...lol...but I'm not sure what you mean. the school said if i send in documents, they'll send semester packet by April to my address in Lagos.does this make me a legitimate student?
Jubrilawest:

If you are in cat A , I'll suggest you pay the semester contribution. Ask if your enrollment can be done by proxy so that you become a legitimate student of the school while still in naija. If you belong to Cat B, na gobe be dat oooo.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Blake250: 11:01am On Jan 16, 2020
Banky933:

Seen. The guy on top of me has said it all. Do just that and you'll be fine. Good luck
thank you all for your response
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dooch(m): 11:23am On Jan 16, 2020
Kendocity4u:
Good morning guyz..................i have a question........if someone was rejected before(he used Bsc Admission letter for interview) and has now been admitted for masters and wants to try again..................what are his chances?................does it smack of desperation to travel??

It doesn't. It's the reason you give that determines whether you get the visa or not. You have to give convincing reasons why you want to study the course. Your sponsorship, and how you tend to fend for yourself could also be a factor.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Yitchaq: 11:45am On Jan 16, 2020
Semester fee is not refundable , it’s better u take d risk and pay it, or else u will forfeit d admission offer, and also pray u get an appointment date
Lolade30:

5 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 12:09pm On Jan 16, 2020
Zluky:

No change yet. It seems they are only responding to CIT now....
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Zluky: 12:37pm On Jan 16, 2020
SOLARPOWER1:

No change yet. It seems they are only responding to CIT now....

I see. I applied to only that school. I made decision to apply really late. Make Hypertension no com kill person.

Status changed though. It's now "Participates in allocation Procedure" whatever that means. cool
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dchekzy: 12:43pm On Jan 16, 2020
Jubrilawest:

But even if you become a legitimate student of the school, won't the embassy still ask you about the schools enrollment deadline when you go for interview Or won't the enrolment deadline matter again
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 16, 2020
Anyone in Berlin willing to help me track my item with FedEx Berlin?
The parcel got to Berlin on Monday and now it's behind scheduled delivery.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Phelixblaq(m): 1:10pm On Jan 16, 2020
Jubrilawest:

m
At this point in time no difference between Cat A and B so forget that story

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (708) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: tensazangetsu20(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.