Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,954 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1102838 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (707) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 1murphy1: 1:41pm On Jan 16, 2020
Yitchaq:
Currently studying or applied?

Pls did they gave you admission, and if yes, when is the deadline to pay the 52euro administration fee.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 1:47pm On Jan 16, 2020
Zluky:

How far? What did you see?
Nothing on mine o. Still prufung der Bewerbung. I don tire jare.

Any CMM hopeful got response yet?

Check the portal they have given me a response, rejection
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Energygod: 1:48pm On Jan 16, 2020
Phelixblaq:
m
At this point in time no difference between Cat A and B so forget that story

You're very correct I love people that are informed and understand things well and you do.
As it stands both categories are now experiencing the same hardship

And I remember telling someone In August that this appointment date issue will only get worse and now it has the people getting date this summer is far less than winter just imagine how this coming winter will be

No offense but when I see people applying to 8,9 schools I just laugh you never see AD you dey send application like say your papa na him be Chancellor lol.
Omo Germany no go kill person

I've wasted too much time on them

I remember how lively and interesting this German student thread used to be up even say at July when most of us still had hope
Now we know better Sha

My sincere advise to newbies. Don't put all your options in this Germany don't go and borrow money and find Fintiba when embassy never give you green light Biko make them no use us shine for street.

Be very wise
Study and hear what others before you are saying and doing No go chook head dey talk grace is different nobody go tell you 7 months go pass you never see anything maybe you will understand then.

I wish all well and I know those who will get date will get those who won't no prayer can help you I'm sorry. Just know that things will only get tougher from here on even with Merkel leaving office next year there are bound to changes concerning immigrants. Dalu

10 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 2:05pm On Jan 16, 2020
Zluky:

I see. I applied to only that school. I made decision to apply really late. Make Hypertension no com kill person.

Status changed though. It's now "Participates in allocation Procedure" whatever that means. cool

I think this is a good hint just be hopeful....

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Zluky: 2:26pm On Jan 16, 2020
SOLARPOWER1:

Check the portal they have given me a response, rejection

Na waa oo!! Sebi you have got admissions in other schools. God go do the rest. AD will come.

Got the admission but conditional.

Officially certified bachelor's certificate and/or transcript
English Proficiency C1.
Health insurance cover
Signed Acceptance

And

Semester Contribution.

Babajide
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by CoracleNG: 2:30pm On Jan 16, 2020
Lolade30:
yes, got my admission confirmation
they are however asking for the semester contribution by 25th shocked
when embassy has refused to give AD. anybody ever got a refund of semester fees?

The school is obligated to return your semester contribution if you are unable to continue with the academic session you paid for. For some schools, you get the entire amount back if you make a request before the start of lectures, some even a month after that. If you request for a refund and present evidence of why you were unable to start, a form would be sent and the account number you fill on the form would be credited with the payment within a month.

This has been the experience of one of our team member here at Coracle and we thought to share.

We wish you all the best in your future endeavour and hope to see you in Deutschland soon.

Gruß

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Yitchaq: 2:46pm On Jan 16, 2020
The deadline differs, for those dt just got admitted ,it’s 25th of January
1murphy1:

Pls did they gave you admission, and if yes, when is the deadline to pay the 52euro administration fee.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Zluky: 3:10pm On Jan 16, 2020
Lolade30:
yes, got my admission confirmation
they are however asking for the semester contribution by 25th shocked
when embassy has refused to give AD. anybody ever got a refund of semester fees?

I sent you PM. Let's talk abeg
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Lolade30: 4:36pm On Jan 16, 2020
My sincere thanks. I've been through the website as well and they mentioned something along those lines
CoracleNG:

The school is obligated to return your semester contribution if you are unable to continue with the academic session you paid for. For some schools, you get the entire amount back if you make a request before the start of lectures, some even a month after that. If you request for a refund and present evidence of why you were unable to start, a form would be sent and the account number you fill on the form would be credited with the payment within a month.

This has been the experience of one of our team member here at Coracle and we thought to share.

We wish you all the best in your future endeavour and hope to see you in Deutschland soon.

Gruß
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Lolade30: 4:37pm On Jan 16, 2020
Ok
Zluky:

I sent you PM. Let's talk abeg
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 6:12pm On Jan 16, 2020
Zluky:

Na waa oo!! Sebi you have got admissions in other schools. God go do the rest. AD will come.

Got the admission but conditional.

Officially certified bachelor's certificate and/or transcript
English Proficiency C1.
Health insurance cover
Signed Acceptance

And

Semester Contribution.

Babajide

I already have AL from TH Koln, Msc Communication Systems and networks.

But uni bremen wrote on their site that they accept language proficiency letter from your school.. Send it to them....

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by mrpuzzle(m): 7:41pm On Jan 16, 2020
My fellow faithfuls.....
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by shantelleasante(f): 7:55pm On Jan 16, 2020
Wetin happen?
mrpuzzle:
My fellow faithfuls.....
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by valenti12(m): 8:55pm On Jan 16, 2020
Yitchaq:
The deadline differs, for those dt just got admitted ,it’s 25th of January
You are sure about this?
Just got admission today and I'm yet to read the letter properly
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dipotol: 8:56pm On Jan 16, 2020
What's going on my bremen people, I haven't received AL and my portal still displays participates in allocation procedure. Anyone experiencing something similar?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Zluky: 9:52pm On Jan 16, 2020
dipotol:
What's going on my bremen people, I haven't received AL and my portal still displays participates in allocation procedure. Anyone experiencing something similar?

Check "My Documents". I have not received email too.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by bayodele73(m): 10:07pm On Jan 16, 2020
charliesyndrom:
Where can I do my Intl passport and get it real quick? And how much? I am in Lagos
You can get an Express for 45k, I got mine within 3 days
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dipotol: 11:49pm On Jan 16, 2020
Zluky:

Check "My Documents". I have not received email too.

Thanks, AL also received. Thank God.
However, it is conditional and they said I have to provide c1 prove of English language proficiency.
My toefl score is 86, I don't think this meets up or what do you think
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Zluky: 12:26am On Jan 17, 2020
dipotol:

Thanks, AL also received. Thank God.
However, it is conditional and they said I have to provide c1 prove of English language proficiency.
My toefl score is 86, I don't think this meets up or what do you think

They accept English proficiency letter. Mail them to be sure. I am sure you can get that in your school.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Larrylrkay(m): 1:07am On Jan 17, 2020
Hello my poeple. Please, do anyone has an info on how I can successfully book an appointment on Schengen 90 days German visa. I have been trying to book a date since last week but the interview dates are always booked out by the time dates are released at 12midnight.

Sometimes, few dates reflect as free with the blue lines but it will later says *taken* when I try to book them.

Please, I need help. Kindly assist with necessary information.

Thanks.

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by akinswaggs(m): 2:43am On Jan 17, 2020
1murphy1:

It's there, on your admission letter. You'll see the deadline just above the details in which you're to pay the enrollment fee to
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Maadoo: 4:06am On Jan 17, 2020
Good morning everyone, I have just been introduced to this page.

Please, I have a few questions. your answers and advice will be appreciated.

I studied estate management in my BSc and I want to further with master in any management course.

Now this is my challenges. I already have all my documents Including IELTs and most of the schools I saw in Daad.de have their admission openings starting from May for winter session.

My questions are

Is there anything I can do to enhance my admission process before then?

Is it possible to submit my papers to Uni-assist to vet it before admission starts and probably get me admitted?

Can I apply for admission now and if I do will I be given admission, which will then be processed when admission for winter student commences?

Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dipotol: 7:41am On Jan 17, 2020
Zluky:

They accept English proficiency letter. Mail them to be sure. I am sure you can get that in your school.

Yes, that's what I used to apply for the admission self.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Linpre66: 7:43am On Jan 17, 2020
Good morning everyone, please can anyone help me with names of schools that have started winter application already thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 1murphy1: 7:47am On Jan 17, 2020
akinswaggs:

It's there, on your admission letter. You'll see the deadline just above the details in which you're to pay the enrollment fee to

But i thought that the date is for accepting the study place not for payment of administration fee
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by charliesyndrom: 7:52am On Jan 17, 2020
Hello! This English Proficiency Letter, is it the HOD or Dean that will issue it? Who in my school are my to meet for it?
Zluky:

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 8:06am On Jan 17, 2020
dipotol:

Yes, that's what I used to apply for the admission self.

Mail them to explain that you already submitted your EPL. The one you submitted before is it from department or from school registrar?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by akinswaggs(m): 8:12am On Jan 17, 2020
1murphy1:

But i thought that the date is for accepting the study place not for payment of administration fee

Please read the information in the letter carefully, you'll see what needs to be done before when
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by amihbkt767676: 8:12am On Jan 17, 2020
toulouse:
Gm NL,
Pls is it compulsory to fill the online visa application form before interview or the paper one is enough.
Secondly is primary school certificate compulsory or just Waec is enough(am for Masters).
Pls i need your help..God bless

Hv u gotten date? When did u apply? What category?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Access2017: 8:23am On Jan 17, 2020
Pls does anyone know if the German Embassy in Abuja certify results? Many thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dipotol: 9:15am On Jan 17, 2020
SOLARPOWER1:

Mail them to explain that you already submitted your EPL. The one you submitted before is it from department or from school registrar?
Department

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (707) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.