Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1105822 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (707) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kendocity4u: 11:05am On May 20, 2020
Remson23:
Hello wonderful Nairalanders. I'm new on this thread and I need your help. I aspire to study in Germany and I plan to stay back and plan a better life for myself. I want to be sure about certain facts and requirements before I start my application. I don't have a sponsor in Germany. My options are scholarships and Uniassist. I would be glad if you guys can explain some things to me. These are my questions:
1. What are the deadlines for Scholarships and Uniassist?

2. If I opt for Uniassist, how much should I prepare for in order to create a block account? And is this amount the same for all schools available or does it differ between respective schools.

3. Can I work and study concurrently while in Germany and can I stay back after completing the duration of study? If yes how do I go about it?

4. I saw something about module studies where students can take one semester of courses in an area of study before enrolling in full masters studies. Is the amount for taking the module studies the same with full time? Can I decide to enroll in other schools of choice after completion of the module studies?
Thank you, your various responses would be highly appreciated.

All your questions are answered if you start reading from the first page of this thread but most of us don’t want to do a little research.....we all want it sharp sharp.....Read from the beginning of this thread and thank me later.......Daad.de is the website for your school search......Uniassist is more or less an Agent/3rd party for school application.....they process your application and forward to the intended school of study.....shikena.....they don’t have any business with you again.......Block Account(BA), Sponsorship Letter(SL) and Scholarships are all financial means you can use.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MarkGud(m): 11:23am On May 20, 2020
ewatts:
Hi guys, please when is the best time to open a blocked account? And any recommendations on which bank to use between:
1. Coracle
2. Deutsche Bank
3. Expatrio
4. Fintiba

I'm considering Coracle because they have no monthly fee and their process according to the website looks easier and faster.

Please share your thoughts especially if you already done this before. Thank you.

I think best time to block is when you have gotten visa interview date then you can go ahead and block and make sure you do so early enough so you can have a blocking confirmation for interview. Experiences with Fintiba has been the best so far. Others are not as simple and seamless like Finitiba for blocking and unblocking.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Sammynelson: 11:25am On May 20, 2020
Good day Nairalanders, I want to ask if there is any implication and if my applications would be forwarded by uniassit this is because I uploaded certified copies of my docs. I applied to university of Potsdam, would they accept my document or do I need to uploaded the original because I later heard that Potsdam accept original copies.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kendocity4u: 11:31am On May 20, 2020
Sammynelson:
Good day Nairalanders, I want to ask if there is any implication and if my applications would be forwarded by uniassit this is because I uploaded certified copies of my docs. I applied to university of Potsdam, would they accept my document or do I need to uploaded the original because I later heard that Potsdam accept original copies.

What exactly do you mean by original? No school will take your Original Documents......they will only take the Original Certified Copies and not the photocopy of the Certified Copy......your Original Documents are yours to keep......The Certified Copy you uploaded to Uniassist is okay.....have you sent the Original Certified Hard Copies to Uniassist by post/Mail?? Maybe that’s what you’re talking about.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Remson23: 4:52pm On May 20, 2020
[quote author=Kendocity4u post=89753775]

All your questions are answered if you start reading from the first page of this thread but most of us don’t want to do a little research.....we all want it sharp sharp.....Read from the beginning of this thread and thank me later.......Daad.de is the website for your school search......Uniassist is more or less an Agent/3rd party for school application.....they process your application and forward to the intended school of study.....shikena.....they don’t have any business with you again.......Block Account(BA), Sponsorship Letter(SL) and Scholarships are all financial means you can use.

Thank you so much.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Emmytricks(m): 6:46pm On May 20, 2020
25o18:

Hi, thanks.
I've done that already, check your mail box

I'll like to discuss something with you bro, am also a student of UNN, I sent you a message request please check

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dennison4luv: 7:31pm On May 20, 2020
Guys please is anything wrong with uniassist? I can't create account since morning
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Joranking: 9:52pm On May 20, 2020
What course are you putting in for in BTU?
Incognit0:
Has anyone heard from Brandenburg University of Technology Cottbus?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Asolab(m): 11:26pm On May 20, 2020
Hi guys, pls can someone explain HZB to me? Is it equivalent to SSCE??
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Silva19(f): 5:30am On May 21, 2020
Abimibiola:
Hello, I went through all the threads and got a lot of information, and you guys are literally making this whole thing easier. God bless you, but I'm still confused about something.
I am trying to apply to Hamburg University of Applied science for public health and they use Uniassist. How did you go about getting your school here in Nigeria to send your official transcripts to you before you now go ahead to submit to Uniassist yourself?
You don't need your school to send official copies of your transcript
I'll suggest that if you have student copy of your transcript, get it certified at the high court and send to uniassit
It will be accepted.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ichommy(m): 6:35am On May 21, 2020
Someone Might Benefit from this.

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Incognit0: 8:37am On May 21, 2020
Joranking:
What course are you putting in for in BTU?

Evironmental and Resource Management. You?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ohswagz: 9:12am On May 21, 2020
Pls has anybody Used D Deutsch Stipendum as proof of Scholarship to get Visa?...
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ifwal: 1:20pm On May 21, 2020
ohswagz:
Pls has anybody Used D Deutsch Stipendum as proof of Scholarship to get Visa?...

I think the deutschstipedium is 300 euros. Your proof of fund must be up to 853 euros per month
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 2cuppies(f): 1:27pm On May 21, 2020
Kendocity4u:

You don’t need to Certify/Notarize your Schools Application Form please........you only Certify/Notarize Certificates......Cheers

You are right o! I did not think of that. Thanks. But now i know that i do not need to notarise/ certify the Uniassist fulda Application form , i need to add it to my certified sch docs to post. Please how do i get the uniassist application form that is not downloading?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by emmanuelsea(m): 2:33pm On May 21, 2020
Hello, please is it true that once you apply to a school directly, you are not suppose to apply through scholarship.

And what if someone actually apply directly and through scholarship, will the person be disqualified for double application?

Please anyone with the answer should help me answer this question. Thanks in advance
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ifwal: 3:13pm On May 21, 2020
emmanuelsea:
Hello, please is it true that once you apply to a school directly, you are not suppose to apply through scholarship.

And what if someone actually apply directly and through scholarship, will the person be disqualified for double application?

Please anyone with the answer should help me answer this question. Thanks in advance

It depends on the scholarship.. What scholarship are you talking about?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Eberebee: 4:35pm On May 21, 2020
[Hello, i'm trying to apply to potsdam. I'm having difficulty with the application. Have you been able to apply? quote author=Sammynelson post=89754457]Good day Nairalanders, I want to ask if there is any implication and if my applications would be forwarded by uniassit this is because I uploaded certified copies of my docs. I applied to university of Potsdam, would they accept my document or do I need to uploaded the original because I later heard that Potsdam accept original copies. [/quote]
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 21, 2020
Hi Guys!

Please I need your help

I applied for Msc programme at Deggendorf Institute of Technology DIT.... I got a mail that I should write an assessment test

Please has anybody taken the test before? Any info on how to pass the test? and who has any document I can use to prepare for the test

Also, who got the same mail and preparing for the test as well

Thanks my people
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Thankgodomen: 5:44pm On May 21, 2020
Hello NL.. Please what is the current policy for a sponsor in Germany to issue a sponsorship letter?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jubrilawest: 7:39pm On May 21, 2020
Olaidecool:
Hi Guys!

Please I need your help

I applied for Msc programme at Deggendorf Institute of Technology DIT.... I got a mail that I should write an assessment test

Please has anybody taken the test before? Any info on how to pass the test? and who has any document I can use to prepare for the test

Also, who got the same mail and preparing for the test as well

Thanks my people
What course?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Philamags(m): 8:36pm On May 21, 2020
Hello great minds!

Please I need clarification on the issue of SL as I am confused right now.

I am hoping to get a SL from a Nigerian living in Germany. This friend has lived and worked there for a very long time but has no red passport yet (green card) . But he has legal resident permit .

I would like to know if a person like this is legally qualified to issue SL, is resistant permit sufficient or must he be a citizen?

Plz guide me !
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by emmanuelsea(m): 8:42pm On May 21, 2020
Ifwal:

It depends on the scholarship.. What scholarship are you talking about?

DAAD scholarship. A friend applied directly to the school and later discovered that the school is among those under the DAAD scholarship program. I want to know whether applying for the two will not lead to disqualification.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by fatsonm: 11:16pm On May 21, 2020
Good evening house. I have question can I get a scholarship to support my studies in germany. If yes, what are the scholarships and how xan I access them?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ifwal: 11:38pm On May 21, 2020
fatsonm:
Good evening house. I have question can I get a scholarship to support my studies in germany. If yes, what are the scholarships and how xan I access them?

Search for DAAD EPOS scholarship.
Also, go through this page and thread. Someone posted the Konrad scholarship.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Savagethe21st(m): 11:48pm On May 21, 2020
justwise:
Here is the part 8

An incredible job by all contributors including those who ask questions and those who provide answers, job well done!

This is part 7 https://www.nairaland.com/5296943/general-german-student-visa-enquiries

For newbies your German school search starts here https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/en/
bro i heard the blocked account cus is now above 11000 euros. How true?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by CooKeed(m): 1:43am On May 22, 2020
Acuna91:
Hello guys, I got these from The Dortmund today, is their a way to go about it?

Hi. I sent you a PM.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Philamags(m): 5:18am On May 22, 2020
Hello great minds!

I am hoping to get a SL from a Nigerian living in Germany. This friend has lived and worked there for a very long time but has no red passport yet (green card) . But he has legal resident permit .

I would like to know if a person like this is legally qualified to issue SL, is resistant permit sufficient or must he be a citizen?

Plz guide me !
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ohraykon: 8:17am On May 22, 2020
Kpibeojo:
Please seniors when is Rhine-waal University application coming up on uni-assist.
Thanks for your quick response.
june bros i mailed them,na corona cause am most times na may 15 dem dey start!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kpibeojo: 8:58am On May 22, 2020
Ohraykon:
june bros i mailed them,na corona cause am most times na may 15 dem dey start!
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Godson201333(m): 9:10am On May 22, 2020
Philamags:
Hello great minds!

Plz guide me !

Yes he is qualified to get your an SL, his income with his legal permit are enough!

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by UgwuanyiM: 9:35am On May 22, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (707) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.