Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1106557 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (708) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ErickSam: 1:27pm On May 28, 2020
Goztino:
For those still expecting appointment dates, be patient, it will come.
We experienced same thing last year during our time.
Attached in this post is the German grading scale not to scare you but for you to look into and prepare your mindset before coming.

hey bro,

could you just help us with the gpa system in germany and its equivalent in the nigeria educational system
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by iPOD007(m): 2:59pm On May 28, 2020
Hello guys,

If there is anyone here who got admission to TH Koln (especially Automation and IT) and would like to ask some questions, I would be glad to help answer questions I might have answers to.

You can mail me on daeveed@freenet.de

Cheers!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Angelovic96: 4:27pm On May 28, 2020
please anybody who applied for MSc in International health at The Charite University of medicine Berlin Germany and have gotten admission letter or is still awaiting should pls PM me here!

let's Just keep on praying ..for the German consulate visa section to resume....May God bless our hustle!!!! Amen
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Dimz69(m): 5:57pm On May 28, 2020
Guys, I’m excited to say AL for Masters in African Verbal and Visual Arts (AVVA) just dropped from the University of Bayreuth.

Is there anyone who’s got same offer??

What is the next line of action please with this pandemic being a stumbling block. ?? Should I relax and wait a lil before booking Appointment?? Or should I go ahead and book??
Also Should I open Blocked account now ?? (Fintiba or Fintiba plus) which one is advisable??

All responses would be highly appreciated. Thank you all.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by kingsman4u(m): 8:52pm On May 28, 2020
Please i applied for Power Engineering (Masters) at Brandenburg University Cottbus? I need ginger. i have been praying for AL. I guess i met all the requirements (CGPA - 3.94, Bsc - Mechanical Engineering). What are my chances? I am so scared.

I applied through uni-assist, and they have send my documents to the school and also sent me VPD. The school has also opened a portal for me to check my status. It's been a month now, i have not heard from them. Someone please ginger me oh, before depression kill me before my time.

Danke! (Ich lerne Deutsch am Goethe Institut, Ghana. Ich bin jetzt in A2).

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ali228: 9:21pm On May 28, 2020
Hello friends

Anyone has applied for the master program Mechatronics and Cyber-physical systems at THD Deggendorf?

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by agugu(m): 11:20pm On May 28, 2020
iPOD007:
Hello guys,

If there is anyone here who got admission to TH Koln (especially Automation and IT) and would like to ask some questions, I would be glad to help answer questions I might have answers to.

You can mail me on daeveed@freenet.de

Cheers!

Longest time.... How is studies and the city?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gavrelino123: 12:10am On May 29, 2020
kingsman4u:
Please i applied for Power Engineering (Masters) at Brandenburg University Cottbus? I need ginger. i have been praying for AL. I guess i met all the requirements (CGPA - 3.94, Bsc - Mechanical Engineering). What are my chances? I am so scared.

I applied through uni-assist, and they have send my documents to the school and also sent me VPD. The school has also opened a portal for me to check my status. It's been a month now, i have not heard from them. Someone please ginger me oh, before depression kill me before my time.

you Graduated with a good grade..

I'm sure you will succeed in getting the admission offer.

just pray to God for the best
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by kingsman4u(m): 3:14am On May 29, 2020
Thanks. I appreciate.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Philamags(m): 7:43am On May 29, 2020
Hello great minds!

Please is any one aware if the German embassy in Nigeria has resumed operation?

Thanks!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Philamags(m): 7:53am On May 29, 2020
Hello great minds!

I want to be sure that all things are Clared out and all operations are resumed before i arrange for my SL to avoid wasting it. I heard that SL when issued must be used within 6 month's , else it becomes invalid.

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by larot78: 8:37am On May 29, 2020
Thank you so much for being painstakingly attentive... I already did a postgraduate diploma in education at National teacher's institute....l had upper class.. But L cannot get the transcript cos of the covid situation ongoing in the country but my certificate is with m... Should L present that with my other documents.. Thanks once again.. quote author=amikable97 post=90034181]

That's 2.96, if you want to hear the truth from me I would have said go for a fresh bsc. But if you're bent on still applying for Msc follow what I told you previously, you will be fine, also try and see if you can take the English test in short anything that will be an addition to your application documents. Try and prepare yourself, get your motivation letter in order if you can employ professional touch do so. Another fact remains as the year rolls by the competition for admission keeps getting tougher because you're competing with a lot of people world wide.
Any way I wish you luck
You can check the conversion using this site https://msingermany.co.in/german-grade-calculator/[/quote]

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by evergreen9: 8:52am On May 29, 2020
Do you get health insurance before or after your interview / visa issuance?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dollypeeee: 8:53am On May 29, 2020
Philamags:
Hello great minds!

I want to be sure that all things are Clared out and all operations are resumed before i arrange for my SL to avoid wasting it. I heard that SL when issued must be used within 6 month's , else it becomes invalid.

Thanks!

6 months or 1 year ?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by CooKeed(m): 9:50am On May 29, 2020
Philamags:
Hello great minds!

Thanks!

According to the info on the embassy website, they are not currently accepting new visa applications. You should not expect them to accept applications until Germany opens its borders. Abi what will be the point of the visa? Even your own country has not lifted the ban on international travel.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 1murphy1: 12:32pm On May 29, 2020
Ali228:
Hello friends

Anyone has applied for the master program Mechatronics and Cyber-physical systems at THD Deggendorf?

Yes I know someone that applied to the school and same course, but he has not hear from them till now
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ndaife: 1:17pm On May 29, 2020
pls guys how can I delete the documents I uploaded on uni-assist portal during summer application, I'm trying to apply for a different course, but don't know how to delete those previous documents in order to upload new ones. Pls somebody help..
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by starboychan: 1:26pm On May 29, 2020
You can't delete docs. Upload the new documents using the same name.

Ndaife:
pls guys how can I delete the documents I uploaded on uni-assist portal during summer application, I'm trying to apply for a different course, but don't know how to delete those previous documents in order to upload new ones. Pls somebody help..

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by starboychan: 1:40pm On May 29, 2020
Your GPA is really good and it's open admission. You should get in provided that you meet the subject specific requirements.

[quote author=kingsman4u post=90064833]Please i applied for Power Engineering (Masters) at Brandenburg University Cottbus? I need ginger. i have been praying for AL. I guess i met all the requirements (CGPA - 3.94, Bsc - Mechanical Engineering). What are my chances? I am so scared.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ali228: 1:41pm On May 29, 2020
1murphy1:

Yes I know someone that applied to the school and same course, but he has not hear from them till now

Can I contact him, please?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by starboychan: 1:52pm On May 29, 2020
kingsman4u:

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by evergreen9: 4:17pm On May 29, 2020
SOLARPOWER1:

Apply to mawista.com if you are above 30 or apply to TK insurance if you are below 30

I tried applying for Mawista but at the top of the form it is stated that you can only apply if you have an address in Germany
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by kingsman4u(m): 4:50pm On May 29, 2020
wow. thank you so much. I am awake now.

starboychan:
Your GPA is really good and it's open admission. You should get in provided that you meet the subject specific requirements.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by kingsman4u(m): 4:52pm On May 29, 2020
This is the Oga kpata kpata of them all. Thank you so much. My mind is relaxed now. I will just wait till end of June. I am so grateful. Well-done. smiley

[quote author=starboychan post=90086895][/quote]

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by gregsamo(m): 6:08pm On May 29, 2020
I applied to same school for same course, I got a mail from them to check my uploaded doc on primuss. Found out they reject my doc cos it was HND.

Ali228:

Can I contact him, please?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by iPOD007(m): 6:40pm On May 29, 2020
Very fine bro. Going through it gradually. The city is superb as well.

Thanks for asking. smiley

agugu:

Longest time.... How is studies and the city?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by HighPriest0(m): 7:49pm On May 29, 2020
Hallo guys....
Long time.. Life has been so far a roller coaster in Germany.

Wie geht's euch?

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by seanmykel(m): 4:41am On May 30, 2020
Please what is the embassy website to monitor the status
CooKeed:

According to the info on the embassy website, they are not currently accepting new visa applications. You should not expect them to accept applications until Germany opens its borders. Abi what will be the point of the visa? Even your own country has not lifted the ban on international travel.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by bamideledorcas: 7:58am On May 30, 2020
kingsman4u:

Please how did you apply for vpd I need it to apply to oth amberg meiden
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by bamideledorcas: 8:00am On May 30, 2020
1murphy1:
Pls has anyone gotten admission Test mail from Deggendorf institute of technology recently
I got a mail for admission test (bachelor degree) please anyone that has done it before or has idea of the questions they asmlk
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by bamideledorcas: 8:01am On May 30, 2020
1murphy1:
Pls has anyone gotten admission Test mail from Deggendorf institute of technology recently
I got a mail for admission test (bachelor degree) please anyone that has done it before or has idea of the questions they ask

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (708) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.