Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1107122 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (708) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 21, 2020
GeneviveNnadi:
A group where i belong someone got this email from the embassy
Goodnews.......

Hello Guys...

German Embassy sent these to me.
Below..
����
1. *up to date formal obligation*

2. *up to date admission from your university*

3. *up to date confirmation from your university in Germany that your presence is mandatory*

I

Can I get the email address pls.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by starboychan: 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2020
E dn do Interview before

GeneviveNnadi:
Goodnews.......

Hello Guys...

Below..
����

3. *up to date confirmation from your university in Germany that your presence is mandatory*

I

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GeneviveNnadi(f): 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2020
[quote author=starboychan post=93071640]E dn do Interview before

Yes, AM came in before the covid palava
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kaigheyisi: 6:13pm On Aug 21, 2020
SOLARPOWER1:

When did Germany place any ban on flight from Nigeria?.. Please verify information before you post

Is Germany not part of European Union?

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 21, 2020
Hello guys,

Please, between RUHR Universitat Bochum and Friedrich Schiller University Jena, which would you go for? Consider economic and employment factors in your answers.

I earnestly await your answers. Thank you so much.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princejck: 6:19pm On Aug 21, 2020
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
GeneviveNnadi:
Goodnews.......

Hello Guys...

Below..
����

I

Which one is “Up to date formal obligation”
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by starboychan: 6:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
Sponsorship letter

manniecobham:

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ChibuGP: 6:59pm On Aug 21, 2020
Yes I am
Dremog:
Hello House, pls is anyone going to Free University Berlin?

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Angelovic96: 7:17pm On Aug 21, 2020
Dremog:
Hello House, pls is anyone going to Free University Berlin?

Yes please connect

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GeneviveNnadi(f): 7:59pm On Aug 21, 2020
manniecobham:

SL

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by uchezdedon(m): 8:24pm On Aug 21, 2020
MacjoeChim:
Hello guys,

Please, between RUHR Universitat Bochum and Friedrich Schiller University Jena, which would you go for? Consider economic and employment factors in your answers.

I earnestly await your answers. Thank you so much.

If same course, I will prefer Bochum. Its located in NRW ( best student ticket). Surrounded with many cities like Dortmund, Hamm, Hagen , Essen, Dusseldorf, etc. You can live and work in any of these cities.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by fancyto(m): 9:09pm On Aug 21, 2020
starboychan:
E dn do Interview before

How is this a good news
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by micklovasta: 9:43pm On Aug 21, 2020
Portex:

I walked that path. It can be accepted by some schools but they will ask you to send the official transcript for enrollment. Uniassist however will reject it and they will ask you to upload the official transcript before your application will be reviewed which you have to do within the application deadline of the schools you are applying for, so I will encourage you to use the official transcript for all applications with Uniassist.

I applied with the certified copy of my "student" Transcript via Uni-Assist and it was accepted.

As long as the Student Transcript has a signature and the stamp of the issuing Institution, it will be accepted.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by micklovasta: 9:51pm On Aug 21, 2020
Hello World
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 21, 2020
Environmental Resource Management (Cottbus)

But I am going for University of Trier

Engrgreat:
Please which course did you apply for?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ChibuGP: 9:59pm On Aug 21, 2020
Alright [quote author=Angelovic96 post=93074049][/quote]
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by micklovasta: 10:00pm On Aug 21, 2020
Cande75:

Yeah, I funded in March with Zenith Bank's Form A...

Bro, please pen down a detailed info.

Most of the bankers i have approached seem to not know what Form A is.

One of the banks (FCMB) said, if the account doesn't have the school logo on it, they would not process it.

What did you tell them you want to do?
What documents did you take along?
Did Fintiba logo at the top of the doc affect anything?

sorry for too many questions, i'm just amazed how you were able to did it with Form A.

Anyways i would check out Zenith Bank first thing Monday. By God's Grace
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
uchezdedon:

If same course, I will prefer Bochum. Its located in NRW ( best student ticket). Surrounded with many cities like Dortmund, Hamm, Hagen , Essen, Dusseldorf, etc. You can live and work in any of these cities.

Ok sir. Thank you!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 21, 2020
uchezdedon:

Please, @Uche could you explain what you mean by Best Student Ticket?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by kenzo38: 10:59pm On Aug 21, 2020
hello house any one going to HafenCity university Hamburg ?

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by uchezdedon(m): 11:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
MacjoeChim:

Please, @Uche could you explain what you mean by Best Student Ticket?

NRW is one of the biggest state in Germany ��, students in NRW can travel to any part of the state without paying transportation cost, because their semester ticket covers the cost.
Example, student can live in Dortmund and will be working in Düsseldorf, or köln.

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
uchezdedon:

NRW is one of the biggest state in Germany ��, students in NRW can travel to any part of the state without paying transportation cost, because their semester ticket covers the cost.
Example, student can live in Dortmund and will be working in Düsseldorf, or köln.

Very interesting!
Thank you man!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by theochael(m): 2:09am On Aug 22, 2020
cgpa = 1.7
i submitted a certificate from my office, i am working with utility company.
and i have also published an article on energy sector before my application.
sorry bro, what was the reason for the rejection.

SOLARPOWER1:

What did you submit as proof of job experience? And what is your German cgpa? They didn't give me admission
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by theochael(m): 2:17am On Aug 22, 2020
Good morning ALL,

Please I am filling the Visa Application form and need our assistant on the following:
1. Intended duration of Stay in Germany. Should I use the year 2022 since my admission year is winter 2020/2021 session.
2. References in the Federal Republic of Germany (eg employer, educational establishment, relatives). Should I use the contact name on my admission letter? (please find attached No. 2)
3. Under type of travel document, I was asked to fill ‘issued by …….’. I hope the ans is Nigerian immigration
4. What will be the ans for N0. 1 (please find attached)

Thank you and God bless as you response.

please, i still need assistant on this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (708) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: ifeomavivine(f) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.