Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1106464 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (708) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Dremog: 7:33am On Aug 28, 2020
ChibuGP:
Yes I am
I sent you a mail
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 7:51am On Aug 28, 2020
Armstrong34:

And that is why Africa would continue to remain as backwards as it is and the German,Americans, Europeans would always appear superior to us and that's why we would keep dieing to go to their con3...

These people are die hard realist and they do their check and balance as if God does not exist..

Hwfar with us who have always affiliated everything with God

Are we developed... How can we build more churches and mosque and pay less attention to Human Development and start praying to God tomorrow for miracles against unemployment..

Since you have faith and believe in miracles, why don't u stay in Nigeria and believe it would be better than Germany.

Than killing yourself to go a developed country like Germany where they don't blame God for their own mistakes

Stay there and be quoting scriptures

I might not agree with the initial stance of the poster but this your narrative is twisted.

The reason Nigeria is backward is because we are not godly not because we embrace too much of God, the West are actually more godly in character, we are actually wicked and cover it up with fake religion and false morality... The problem is not religion but FAKE religion is the problem... Just imagine if the millions of people that troop to religious houses every weekend actually embrace God, imagine the change that would come if every person in position of power is not trying to steal and they are truly godly and doing the right things...Just imagine how it would affect our leadership and the political structure and systems....

We actually need Godly persons in this country who have conscience and not loot away the funds why people are dying.... The heart of the average African man is too strong and wicked

10 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by iykelight: 8:56am On Aug 28, 2020
kozirizu:
Please how did the certification of your documents go at the German Embassy Abuja today ? Please can you send me your email address? I would like to talk to you. I am going to the German Embassy on Monday for certification of my documents. Thanks.

Can I book appointment for certification of documents in Abuja, I currently reside in PH but can’t book for Lagos
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Cande75: 9:52am On Aug 28, 2020
Adedapomola1993:
Please I really need help on opening a block account]

Go to fintiba.com and use Fintiba Basic...
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princejck: 10:10am On Aug 28, 2020
janettee:
Maybe there's still hope sha, winter semester starts in November this year instead of October like previous years.

Hey, long time where have u been
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 28, 2020
Hi guys, please I will be going to OTH Amberg-Weiden for my second degree (International Business). I have finished my online enrollment and the school just sent me a letter of presence stating that some of my courses will be in person. I have opened my blocked account with expatrio though still unfunded, got my statutory insurance exemption letter from TK and done my health insurance with Dr. Walter. I have also booked appointment with the consulate...pls what's the next step? I would appreciate it if someone can guide me properly.

Also is anyone going to my school with me? Or at least a school in Bavaria somehow close to mine. I would appreciate if we can rub minds together.

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mantoso(m): 10:29am On Aug 28, 2020
Guys, my AL has something I have not understood.

The last sentence reads: "Please present this letter to the relevant authorities in order to apply for a student visa as well as a statutory health insurance
in Germany."

By "statutory health insurance in Germany," are they saying the health insurance would be done in Germany?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princejck: 10:30am On Aug 28, 2020
Fatalveli:
How is it your business whether people choose to give themselves false hope or not.

If you’re tired of waiting, then go do you, no one is holding you, however, that doesn’t mean other people should follow suit.

It’s like trying to shove your opinion on others. And miss me with the statement: ‘Nigerians love giving themselves false hope’

Hope is infinite. The audacity of hope.

Be careful with throwing insults around. Cos I will surely match your energy.

When u dont agree with someone's comment u see it as negative. What's negative about the post, he or she is only giving an alternative to achieve ur goals ( dont put all ur eggs in one basket).

I dont know if u are following this thread for long but this problem has been there since 2018 and gradually worsen. The truth is that it wont get better with or without corona and international flight. So better have plan B or u might wait till 2025 still hoping.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by oluniyiade: 10:34am On Aug 28, 2020
starboychan:

PM me

OK thanks,check your PM pls
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Finiks: 10:39am On Aug 28, 2020
Kinfinity007:
In the kingdom where I belong anything is possible. In 2 Kings 7:1 the word of God came "that by this time tomorrow a measure of fine flour will be sold for a shekel and two measures of barley for a shekel" there was famine at that time, so it seemed humanly impossible just as it seems for category B students. I belong to a kingdom where a mighty crowd became stranded at the face of a mighty ocean, and suddenly the ocean parted into two and they walked through dry land. Do you still want me to talk about the Jesus whom you mentioned but do not know, how that he was going to cross over to Germany, sorry I mean to the other side and there was no appointment date, sorry I mean to there was a storm and he just got up and rebuked the wind by a word "peace be still"(Mark 4:35-39).. Brother God is able to do all things only if you believe!!!

Boss, you're the best. A person who knows his stance is with God and who knows nothing is too impossible for God to do. By God's special grace, very soon, on this thread shall we give our testimonies. Amen.

14 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 29Ade07: 11:28am On Aug 28, 2020
Hello hopefuls,
Can somebody please tell me where and how to get a certified copy of a document? I am being requested to produce that by a German university.
Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dollypeeee: 11:30am On Aug 28, 2020
Optimism is not the denial of the present state.
It is the belief that the future is Bright.

Be smart !
Be positive !!
Be optimistic !!!

Have little faith.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kekeiyke(m): 11:48am On Aug 28, 2020
Revman:
Hi guys, please I will be going to OTH Amberg-Weiden for my second degree (International Business). I have finished my online enrollment and the school just sent me a letter of presence stating that some of my courses will be in person. I have opened my blocked account with expatrio though still unfunded, got my statutory insurance exemption letter from TK and done my health insurance with Dr. Walter. I have also booked appointment with the consulate...pls what's the next step? I would appreciate it if someone can guide me properly.

Also is anyone going to my school with me? Or at least a school in Bavaria somehow close to mine. I would appreciate if we can rub minds together.

Hello
I got at FAU Nuremberg still in Bavaria.
When did you book for appointment and has the consulate confirmed the AD?

How did you get the exemption letter from TK?

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mantoso(m): 11:49am On Aug 28, 2020
Meanwhile, while we wait for the consulate to attend to us, I need a job.

I am a graduate of Physics and live in Lagos. I am a writer and have had my works published in notable online platforms in Nigeria and abroad.

I would be glad if you can be of help to get me one.

Thanks.

Note: I am sorry for disobeying the protocol.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by bobbybiggs(m): 12:32pm On Aug 28, 2020
29Ade07:
Hello hopefuls,
Can somebody please tell me where and how to get a certified copy of a document? I am being requested to produce that by a German university.
Thanks

If it is not stated that the said document should be certified/authenticated at the German Embassy then it suffices to use a high court for certification purposes.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 28, 2020
Kekeiyke:

Hello
I got at FAU Nuremberg still in Bavaria.
When did you book for appointment and has the consulate confirmed the AD?

How did you get the exemption letter from TK?

That's nice smiley...thanks for replying smiley.

I booked for appointment on the 18th of July, my AL came on the 16th. I am yet to get an AD, still hopeful and waiting.

I got the exemption letter from the TK guy that I found on my school FAQs section. He sent it to me after I applied for statutory Insurance and he realized that I don't qualify for it.

I will pm you now.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by janettee(f): 12:54pm On Aug 28, 2020
princejck:

Hey, long time where have u been

Been around cool.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by KristinaKan: 1:21pm On Aug 28, 2020
KristinaKan:
Hello house.
For those whose prospective school(s) extended their application deadline, did you get a response on your application status after the new application deadline elapsed or was the former date of release of application status maintained?

I applied to Heinrich Heine Universität and initial application deadline was 15th July with release of application status scheduled to come in during the 1st week of August. However, the deadline for application has just been extended to 20th August and I am wondering if this will affect the earlier plans to release application status in the 1st week of August.

Anyone here who got admitted into Heinrich Heine Universität for Msc Industrial Pharmacy?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Davudu: 5:21pm On Aug 28, 2020
Brov,

I'm in the same boat. Kindly PM me too as per how you got the exemption from statutory insurance via TK. It's quite urgent.

Thanks!

P.S: Also, my school is in Bavaria
Revman:

That's nice smiley...thanks for replying smiley.

I booked for appointment on the 18th of July, my AL came on the 16th. I am yet to get an AD, still hopeful and waiting.

I got the exemption letter from the TK guy that I found on my school FAQs section. He sent it to me after I applied for statutory Insurance and he realized that I don't qualify for it.

I will pm you now.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ohswagz: 6:00pm On Aug 28, 2020
KristinaKan:

Anyone here who got admitted into Heinrich Heine Universität for Msc Industrial Pharmacy?
First of All, this is one of d BEST courses I ve seen someone get here.....Into Universität Düsseldorf... Congratulations......Im Awaiting Translational Neuroscience for same school...

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by KristinaKan: 6:32pm On Aug 28, 2020
ohswagz:

First of All, this is one of d BEST courses I ve seen someone get here.....Into Universität Düsseldorf... Congratulations......Im Awaiting Translational Neuroscience for same school...
Translation neuroscience is an amazing course. Best wishes!

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 29Ade07: 7:05pm On Aug 28, 2020
bobbybiggs:

If it is not stated that the said document should be certified/authenticated at the German Embassy then it suffices to use a high court for certification purposes.
Thanks bobbybiggs.
That answers the question.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Saucekide25(m): 12:08am On Aug 29, 2020
Hello everyone,

Please I need guidance on the process to study in Germany and get the required papers necesary.

I also read about the BLOCK FUNDS account one needs to open to process the students visa, could anyone shade some light on this and the required funds to set it up?

Kind regards

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Rilwan3628(m): 12:35am On Aug 29, 2020
Hello,

Welcome onboard!

Please do yourself a favor by reading thread from page 1 or you can as well do random reading. Google is also available for extensive research on your goal. As we all know studying abroad have no definite tutoring as u can agree that it won't be sweet typing giving full graps...

Enjoy your reading!!

Saucekide25:
Hello everyone,

Please I need guidance on the process to study in Germany and get the required papers necesary.

I also read about the BLOCK FUNDS account one needs to open to process the students visa, could anyone shade some light on this and the required funds to set it up?

Kind regards
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jidebambam: 4:50am On Aug 29, 2020
Hi! I'm just curious. How did you get back from Cotonou to Lagos. A friend is hoping to travel to Nigeria via Cotonou but he is afraid the land borders are closed. Will he be able to get his two luggage across the border? Thank you

Larryhillz28:
If you don’t have a benin republic immigration issued resident permit please do no bother going there for interview.... I just came back to Lagos from Cotonou... me and one other Nigerian boy was not even interviewed because we didn’t have it...

If you see how empty the visa section was, I wept cos they had so much space that no body was applying except me and the two Nigerian boys...

But here in Nigeria no dates... it’s a pity...
I pleaded with the VO to ask the Nigerian embassy to give exceptions to those who have letter of presence but he said he couldn’t because they work independently.... he checked my documents and said I was very prepared and in fact I was... but the permit was the only document I lacked...

Well I came back peacefully to wait for a miracle meanwhile I’ll expand my business as I wait...
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by promisengr(m): 5:46am On Aug 29, 2020
Revman:

Yes, I have an offer letter from Coburg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (708) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.