Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,852 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:35 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1087032 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (702) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Meagainstenemy: 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2020
Iceberry0001:
I did mine at Allianz insurance here in nija can't remember the address but is somewhere in agidingbi
I have found one in Ikeja.Do I need to take any document along with me?
Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by bobbybiggs(m): 8:08pm On Sep 12, 2020
Fatalveli:
TK.de

Register for insurance here, it’s easy to navigate

Thanks, pls what would be the option in the attached img for filling of the insurance.

[img][/img]

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Topsonluv(m): 5:15am On Sep 13, 2020
Hello house, I need advice on behalf of someone. I'm using myself as the person so as to make the wordings easier.

I'm into a business with a startup manufacturing company as a distributor in partnership with someone whom we share profit and commissions accrued in. The company started last year and has been growing since. I get at least 500k and above per month depending on the sales volume.

I have passion for IT, so I applied for a data science course in Germany and I've paid for the semester contributions. I have zero German language knowledge but plan on learning there to get a better opportunity.

Meanwhile, if I go for masters I will have to terminate my current opportunity. I'm using money realized from ds business/contract.

I need advice to know which one is better off for future purpose, considering Nigeria economy...

Ur bitter and kindly truth is needed especially from those in Germany or who has the experience.
Thanks to everyone in advance
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by starboychan: 5:52am On Sep 13, 2020
Look for someone in Germany that can help you make the payment while you transfer the naira equivalent to him /her

Meagainstenemy:

Please guys, I need answers to the above, the deadline for the payment is on Monday...Which other method can I use to pay to a foreign schools account(Germany) without paying through a domiciliary account.
I anticipate your swift response.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by promisengr(m): 6:36am On Sep 13, 2020
Meagainstenemy:

Please guys, I need answers to the above, the deadline for the payment is on Monday...Which other method can I use to pay to a foreign schools account(Germany) without paying through a domiciliary account.

Go to your bank and request for a FORM A, or you can make the payment through a Domiciliary account transfer. The provisions are there to fill in those line.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by promisengr(m): 6:41am On Sep 13, 2020
Meagainstenemy:

On second thought, due to the urgency of the payment, I think have someone three make the transfer on your behalf, will be the fastest.

Second opinion will be through domiciliary account transfer. But you have to be there really early.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by kozirizu: 6:59am On Sep 13, 2020
#EducationIsNotTourism: International Students to EU Call on Member States to Resume Student Visa Application Processing

https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/news/educationisnottourism-international-students-to-eu-call-on-member-states-to-resume-student-visa-application-processing/

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Vlibray: 10:55am On Sep 13, 2020
Some people will be shouting visa is not your right grin

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by asamwababy: 12:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
Topsonluv:
Hello house, I need advice on behalf of someone. I'm using myself as the person so as to make the wordings easier.

Ur bitter and kindly truth is needed especially from those in Germany or who has the experience.

You missed out the most important point.
The age of the individual.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princejck: 1:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
Topsonluv:

I'm into a business with a startup manufacturing company as a distributor in partnership with someone whom we share profit and commissions accrued in. The company started last year and has been growing since. I get at least 500k and above per month depending on the sales volume.

I have passion for IT, so I applied for a data science course in Germany and I've paid for the semester contributions. I have zero German language knowledge but plan on learning there to get a better opportunity.

Meanwhile, if I go for masters I will have to terminate my current opportunity. I'm using money realized from ds business/contract.

I need advice to know which one is better off for future purpose, considering Nigeria economy...

If your business is growing like u said and u re making that much per month i will advice you to grow ur business in Nigeria, starting all over here is hard and takes time for u to be stable, speaking from experience.

There are opportunities here but it’s also very competitive and after bills and taxes u might not be able to save 500K per months, that is after u graduate and get a good job.

Try to grow and expand ur business is the best that’s my opinion.

6 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Meagainstenemy: 1:54pm On Sep 13, 2020
promisengr:

Go to your bank and request for a FORM A, or you can make the payment through a Domiciliary account transfer. The provisions are there to fill in those line.
I will prefer to go for the Form A, I hope I wouldn't be asked to source for Euros myself?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SHeyman94: 2:41pm On Sep 13, 2020
I suggest that we storm their Twitter handle with inquiries at least they'll hear us out. We might not have the right to a Visa but we have the right to information
4realisreal:
If they suggest anything the cowards will say you Nigerians are desperate, it's not your birthright, first approach government, etc. Shame on you if u are among those that have discouraged others from reacting to the unavailability of AD here in Nigeria. The above link shows how other countries faced with similar problems have reacted. But Nigerians "I too Know".

4 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SHeyman94: 2:53pm On Sep 13, 2020
SHeyman94:
I suggest that we storm their Twitter handle with inquiries at least they'll hear us out. We might not have the right to a Visa but we have the right to information

See it's everywhere. They'll only answer if we give them a nudge

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Stiflersammy(m): 2:53pm On Sep 13, 2020
SHeyman94:

Schengen visa info is a platform not only any how person look to for info, even the top leaders go their to check info. Now the link that was posted above, try comment about Nigeria issue, they might post it on their platform. Then you can tweet them too.
Like me I did both, let's see how it goes from there.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Stiflersammy(m): 2:57pm On Sep 13, 2020
SHeyman94:

See it's everywhere. They'll only answer if we give them a nudge

Did you guys see how people are making move. Some people will come here to say we are desperate. I feel so sad, that was why I laylow. I will not let some people to talk to me anyhow, even the way my parent did not talk to me. If you know you want to be notice, join the crowd.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SHeyman94: 3:29pm On Sep 13, 2020
https://twitter.com/GERinNigeria

Minister for foreign answers to all applicants of different embassies but German embassies in Nigeria answer only to their applicants in Nigeria

Stiflersammy:

Did you guys see how people are making move? Some people will come here to say we are desperate. I feel so sad, that was why I lay low. I will not let some people talk to me anyhow, even the way my parent did not talk to me. If you know you want to be noticed, join the crowd.

Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by decide: 3:49pm On Sep 13, 2020
Topsonluv:

It is better you stay back and grow your business. You are making cool money. In Deutschland, you pay a lot of bills and taxes which will not be easy when you just join the system. If you still want to travel later, then check out Canada.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 5:26pm On Sep 13, 2020
Topsonluv:

Case 1: If money is your motivation
You are living a very comfortable life "financially" right now in Nigeria ...Unless you are lying, you don't have any business travelling out to Germany.

Case2: if academic pursuit is your motivation
The first thing you have to consider is your age now, and how far have you gone as regards hands on skills in the area of data science, because even go Europe you still have to learn everything yourself...How sound IP your programming skills, are you a intermediate in the area me machine learning/deep learning Mr you have not really started... I know friends who are regretting leaving Nigeria and I know one who recently got a professional job after graduating in DE and all his complain has changed to smile... In summary just know coming to Germany for financial purpose only is a 50/50 thing... And leaving a 500k business that has the capacity to get better is a risk in itself.... Coming to Germany is like starting from scratch again... Do you have the passion and time (age) to embark on such journey

Personally anybody receiving above 350k in Nigeria should not bother leaving Nigeria to DE for financial reasons

4 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by promisengr(m): 6:19pm On Sep 13, 2020
Meagainstenemy:

I will prefer to go for the Form A, I hope I wouldn't be asked to source for Euros myself?

No, I think you'll pay in Naira, but you have to go with the payment schedule for the school. Personally, I think the form A method isn't the best option for you due to the close deadline. Make more inquiries about the method at you bank. But go as early as possible. Since tomorrow is the deadline.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by starboychan: 6:21pm On Sep 13, 2020
Form A will take atleast 3days and it's not reasonable to pay enrollment fee with form A

You might even miss your deadline in the process

Meagainstenemy:

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Fatalveli(m): 7:14pm On Sep 13, 2020
SHeyman94:
Seconded

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2020
I got my AD for 7th Oct with the consulate in Dubai where I reside but they emphasised on evidence of blocked account and amount. My school, Univ. of Koln is supposed to resume on 2nd Nov but yet to get my AL though I have been confirmed by my dept and had received a letter of required presence.
I hope the embassy starts considering the non-EU countries asap especially nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by BelieverDE: 10:03pm On Sep 13, 2020
SOLARPOWER1:

You are living a very comfortable life "financially" right now in Nigeria ...Unless you are lying, you don't have any business travelling out to Germany.

The first thing you have to consider is your age now, and how far have you gone as regards hands on skills in the area of data science, because even go Europe you still have to learn everything yourself...How sound IP your programming skills, are you a intermediate in the area me machine learning/deep learning Mr you have not really started... I know friends who are regretting leaving Nigeria and I know one who recently got a professional job after graduating in DE and all his complain has changed to smile... In summary just know coming to Germany for financial purpose only is a 50/50 thing... And leaving a 500k business that has the capacity to get better is a risk in itself.... Coming to Germany is like starting from scratch again... Do you have the passion and time (age) to embark on such journey

Personally anybody receiving above 350k in Nigeria should not bother leaving Nigeria to DE for financial reasons

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ExchangA: 11:08pm On Sep 13, 2020
Please let’s take the online pressure on the German embassy seriously this time. There is nothing like Visa is not your right. That’s just a lazy Man’s words to accept defeat. Let’s use all our might to make our voices heard.
Please, please and please guys. Let’s talk the #EducationIsNotTourism hashtag to see change in our country. One person alone can not do it.

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ExchangA: 11:09pm On Sep 13, 2020
MrAAA2:
I got my AD for 7th Oct with the consulate in Dubai where I reside but they emphasised on evidence of blocked account and amount. My school, Univ. of Koln is supposed to resume on 2nd Nov but yet to get my AL though I have been confirmed by my dept and had received a letter of required presence.
I hope the embassy starts considering the non-EU countries asap especially nigerians.

Please, when did you apply for this Visa again?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Perrorson: 12:41am On Sep 14, 2020
Who else is sending documents to uni-assist withing the week, from Abeokuta or Lagos..
Dm me so we can send it together and share the cost..
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Adedapomola1993: 12:50am On Sep 14, 2020
Hello sir, please what kind of permit is required temporary or permanent residence...and I hope you wont mind texting you on WhatsApp
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Topsonluv(m): 2:36am On Sep 14, 2020
asamwababy:

You missed out the most important point.
The age of the individual.

27 years of age, expecting ur sincere contributions, thank you
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Topsonluv(m): 2:47am On Sep 14, 2020
princejck:

If your business is growing like u said and u re making that much per month i will advice you to grow ur business in Nigeria, starting all over here is hard and takes time for u to be stable, speaking from experience.

There are opportunities here but it’s also very competitive and after bills and taxes u might not be able to save 500K per months, that is after u graduate and get a good job.

Try to grow and expand ur business is the best that’s my opinion.

Thanks, I really appreciate..
As I've said, I Partner with someone who has like 70/30 share, thereby has controlling interest..
Also, looking at Germany 4 to 5 years time with the course of study, Data Science. I have programming knowledge to some extent.

Thanks...
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Topsonluv(m): 2:54am On Sep 14, 2020
SOLARPOWER1:

You have really tried and I really appreciate.
In terms of Data Science, I'm a big inner. And I believe my hard work for 2 years of masters will be okay to master Data Science...So I'm looking at if I'm really hardworking Data Science might be a rich job in Germany in the future.....

The business is partnership 70/30, I'm not in total control, but at least with current sales 400, 500 and above still comes in.

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (702) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.