Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1106556 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (708) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Breathtaker(m): 10:45am On Sep 26, 2020

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by uchezdedon(m): 10:45am On Sep 26, 2020
Please, what's the current amount for visa fee?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by decide: 11:00am On Sep 26, 2020
Breathtaker:
Ok. True. I agree with you. However, I suggested the group as to get to know people more closely especially for those applying for Summer 2021. I have been surfing the internet for a Very long time before I found out about this thread. Truth be told: I am Just starting to enjoy nairaland...
WhatsApp groups do not in any replace this Thread... NL is a Google on its own.

Creating a WhatsApp group does not make any sense since almost all answers are here and you have opportunity of asking a new question and get general opinions. It can’t even work because if you have been following Nairaland for over a year, you will know that some have tried but failed.

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Fatalveli(m): 11:50am On Sep 26, 2020
Breathtaker:
My story: I am Precious (25, male). I just rounded off my first degree in English Bachelor's of Arts.(4.37 CGPA). I have a knack for programming. At first, it was a hobby. Then it somehow became what I am doing. I freelance.
Now, my first degree in English can't really let me switch to science course in Master... The only program that I found that suits me is Cognitive Systems or Science ( it is an interdisciplinary course: computational linguistics, machine learning, and knowledge representation and reasoning)

I meet the requirements with my first degree.
Here are the German universities so far I have found that offers Cognitive Systems...:
* RUHR UNIVERSITY OF BOCHUM
* Potsdam
*Technical University of KaiserslauternKaiserslautern, Germany

Only the third one accepts Summer application from what I have seen and it starts around November.

So I really want to connect with people. Maybe even have a friend to speak some German with over the phone cuz I have been learning the language on my own

You certainly do not meet the requirements for the course you want to study with a B.A in English.

If you eventually apply, they will tell you that you do not meet the required ECTS points.

You have to try a course that goes in line with your B.A too. You can apply to the schools you mentioned for the cognitive course, but you should apply for an English course too just to be on a safe side.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ayoope(f): 3:02pm On Sep 26, 2020
fluxyn:

Hi. You would need a blocked account for your spouse and kids.
Your spouse will also go through verification process which involves a lawyer confirming her documentation and marriage. You would also get a house for the number of family as per german requirement when you get here as you will be coming to Germany alone and your family will join you later.

For kids half of an adult blocked account is required.
I hope this answers your question based on my own experience and please both of you should apply together and let them know you plan to go with your family.
The process is also long and tiring but worth it.
All the best.

Hi fluxyn,
Pls does this apply to Masters or PhD? Starting with MSc (for now pending when I get into a PhD program.) but it will be cool if my husband can travel with me
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 3:14pm On Sep 26, 2020
For those who have used access bank to fund BA before, How many days does it take before it is delivered to the block account
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Fatalveli(m): 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2020
SOLARPOWER1:
For those who have used access bank to fund BA before, How many days does it take before it is delivered to the block account
So you can come here to ask questions after refusing so answer others questions when you got your AD. undecided

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 4:27pm On Sep 26, 2020
Fatalveli:
So you can come here to ask questions after refusing so answer others questions when you got your AD. undecided

Which question did you ask
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Vlibray: 4:38pm On Sep 26, 2020
SOLARPOWER1:
But you didn’t tell us when you got AD ?
Someone asked if you have gotten AD or not during the week
you didn’t reply
All the best tho

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 4:46pm On Sep 26, 2020
Vlibray:

But you didn’t tell us when you got AD ?
Someone asked if you have gotten AD or not during the week
you didn’t reply
All the best tho

How do I continue to answer one question for everyone....If you read back you will see where I stated that I got AD

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by LegitBoyy: 5:00pm On Sep 26, 2020
Breathtaker:
It's usually early April.
So April 2021...

Thanks for this.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Masei25: 9:16pm On Sep 26, 2020
voicephone:
I have deffered my admission till next year..I suggest everyone should follow suite.

Except your resumption date is far from now

I defered my admission to next summer as well, but we still don’t know what the embassy will come up with before then, we just need to be optimistic.
Because right now we don’t even know what’s going on with the embassy
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nzesinachi1(m): 12:29am On Sep 27, 2020
SOLARPOWER1:
Bro, congratulations on your AD! Your Visa is sure.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Light2020: 1:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
SOLARPOWER1:

How do I continue to answer one question for everyone....If you read back you will see where I stated that I got AD

I tried to read back to your previous posts and it wasn’t clear, can you just share a summary of your experience like your category, when you booked, when they got back you you
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by fancyto(m): 1:56pm On Sep 27, 2020
Masei25:

I defered my admission to next summer as well, but we still don’t know what the embassy will come up with before then, we just need to be optimistic.
Because right now we don’t even know what’s going on with the embassy
That’s the issue, we don’t know when the embassy would open.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Masei25: 2:24pm On Sep 27, 2020
fancyto:

That’s the issue, we don’t know when the embassy would open.

Let’s keep faith, I’m sure everything will turn out good

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Hiro2(m): 5:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
Please, recently has ANYONE IN CATEGORY B gotten an appointment date? Maybe a rescheduled one perhaps? Anyone is Cat B?

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 27, 2020
TripleJ03:
People are Really getting visa o, just came across this.

This is a scam.

They want people to google that travel agency and scam them.

People beware.

9 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 27, 2020
Whatsapp Groups will make it easier to scam people because nobody or mod is there to regulate or monitor criminals.

People beware. Stick to Nairaland and Google.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Breathtaker(m): 10:22pm On Sep 27, 2020
I understand better now.

AngryIgboDon:
Whatsapp Groups will make it easier to scam people because nobody or mod is there to regulate or monitor criminals.

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 28, 2020
We cannot overemphasize this!!!

AngryIgboDon:

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by mboyo: 8:54am On Sep 28, 2020
FAKE ! FAKE !! FAKE !!!

TripleJ03:
People are Really getting visa o, just came across this.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 28, 2020
The rate to which I check my spam box, It is well. I will come and testify, I know it.

5 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Tundelex: 9:57am On Sep 28, 2020
Hello Holychic, I sent you an email. Please, respond to it. Thanks

holychic:
https://www.fintiba.com/scholarship2020/

Thought this may help someone.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by novelbuks(m): 12:51pm On Sep 28, 2020
Hello guys.
Please I don't know if it is possible. I'm so sad.
I have a low GPA in Civil and Environmental engineering of 2.7/5.0. What are my chances of getting a German taught masters in engineering sad cry
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Fatalveli(m): 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2020
novelbuks:
Hello guys.
Please I don't know if it is possible. I'm so sad.
I have a low GPA in Civil and Environmental engineering of 2.7/5.0. What are my chances of getting a German taught masters in engineering sad cry
Apply to plenty schools, one go surely give you admission

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by fluxyn(m): 1:45pm On Sep 28, 2020
ayoope:

Hi fluxyn,
Pls does this apply to Masters or PhD? Starting with MSc (for now pending when I get into a PhD program.) but it will be cool if my husband can travel with me

Hey. I’m rounding up my masters so yes. Eu rule doesn’t allow separation of family. So irrespective of the course you are allowed to be with your family through the reunification.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by novelbuks(m): 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2020
Fatalveli:
Thank you brother
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Successnoah(m): 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2020
Good afternoon boss's in the house please am a young lad having plan to study in german but first I will like to learn german language please how I want to knw if it possible and more enlightenment?

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chisom112: 2:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
Fatalveli:
how do one apply to plenty schools with the Nigerian transcript model. Do you send transcript to all the school. I mean your original transcript?

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Fatalveli(m): 2:46pm On Sep 28, 2020
Chisom112:
how do one apply to plenty schools with the Nigerian transcript model. Do you send transcript to all the school. I mean your original transcript?
You do not send your original transcript under any circumstances.

You photocopy and notarize your certificate and transcript, upload to uniassit, and they‘lol forward them on your behalf.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (708) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.