Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1103443 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (707) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by clintonsparkz(m): 10:01am On Jan 25, 2020
fifiash1:
Good morning everyone
The school i applied to will start giving out admission letters in Feb, but the resumption date is 1st of March.. Do you think i can still make it if i get the AL? Should i book a visa appointment now? How fast is the block account opening and payment? Did anyone apply to TH Wildau?

I know the questions are quite much, but please i would appreciate if at least one is answered. Thank you so much.

Hello ! In truth the possibility making it is like 0.1%, people who booked October has not gotten date.

About u booking visa appointment is your choice, what's d chances the admission will come, weigh your chances and even at that d chances are still slim.

As for the block account it doesn't take time to fund, let's say max a week or fewer.

Wish you goodluck

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by chimax1(m): 10:08am On Jan 25, 2020
Mein Gott!!..Teil acht schon? Wunderbar..I had to even search this thread. Nice to see that everyone is pushing. It's been a while here. Wrote my first exams here yesterday, Deutsch als frendsprachen. It was very cool honestly thanks to some lessons I took back then in naija..so learn if you can. I cant even start stressing that! You know already even if na pidgin german abeg learn am. It's not easy combining studies with work but mann brauche geld, so you just have to. Currently typing this during my smoke break ( I dont smoke tho) and I have exams on monday( better believe that!).
I see theres been a lot of changes since last winter with the booking and all, it shows that germany is becoming a favourite study destination. So up your game probably write TestAs ( it's for your own good) while applying if possible apply to schools in cities, this is very important if you want to hustle ( ganz richtig). I have friends complaining that they have no jobs yet jobs are very much available in my area. So choose wisely! Ich mussen los. Bis dann!

11 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dollypeeee: 10:24am On Jan 25, 2020
chimax1:
Mein Gott!!..Teil acht schon? Wunderbar..I had to even search this thread. Nice to see that everyone is pushing. It's been a while here. Wrote my first exams here yesterday, Deutsch als frendsprachen. It was very cool honestly thanks to some lessons I took back then in naija..so learn if you can. I cant even start stressing that! You know already even if na pidgin german abeg learn am. It's not easy combining studies with work but mann brauche geld, so you just have to. Currently typing this during my smoke break ( I dont smoke tho) and I have exams on monday( better believe that!).
I see theres been a lot of changes since last winter with the booking and all, it shows that germany is becoming a favourite study destination. So up your game probably write TestAs ( it's for your own good) while applying if possible apply to schools in cities, this is very important if you want to hustle ( ganz richtig). I have friends complaining that they have no jobs yet jobs are very much available in my area. So choose wisely! Ich mussen los. Bis dann!

Which city are you if you don't mind ?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 25, 2020
Hello,
Is anyone sending their documents to uniassist from Lagos next week? Please reply so we can send it together.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by englishgirl55(f): 10:49am On Jan 25, 2020
chimax1:
Good to hear from people like you. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Thegamingorca(m): 12:41pm On Jan 25, 2020
Y'all should keep the hopes up...in no time the German embassy will resolve the traffic jam...we just need to keep spamming category A applications.

Ride on crew!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by kryptonite44: 2:24pm On Jan 25, 2020
Debo54:
Hey guys! Anyone else here got admitted to the masters program in international security management at berlin school of economics and law?

I know of a guy who got admission, but just international security management. Berlin and its tuition free
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 2:24pm On Jan 25, 2020
fifiash1:
Good morning everyone
The school i applied to will start giving out admission letters in Feb, but the resumption date is 1st of March.. Do you think i can still make it if i get the AL? Should i book a visa appointment now? How fast is the block account opening and payment? Did anyone apply to TH Wildau?

I know the questions are quite much, but please i would appreciate if at least one is answered. Thank you so much.

You have already made the mistake, you should have booked for appointment since last year... What you should do now is use a date like April 28th as start date....Just give it a try....

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Richie4richie16(m): 2:25pm On Jan 25, 2020
please i want to get information, if one is to apply for two diff schools with diff course of study, should i certify two diff copies of my document and sent to uni assist or i can use one for both
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by kellyi: 2:36pm On Jan 25, 2020
Richie4richie16:
please i want to get information, if one is to apply for two diff schools with diff course of study, should i certify two diff copies of my document and sent to uni assist or i can use one for both

actually one should cover both, but since you have to send the application form along, it doesn't cost you anything to just certify both and send since it is free at the embassy.

But just one certified copy of all your necessary documents should cover all subsequent applications.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by oke48(m): 6:03pm On Jan 25, 2020
Thegamingorca:
Y'all should keep the hopes up...in no time the German embassy will resolve the traffic jam...we just need to keep spamming category A applications.

Ride on crew!

So you think getting a German visa is now your right because you secured an admission in a German University. You're only creating more problems for yourself and innocent people out there because the German embassy don't even care. They are not hungry and if you like, continue spamming, you will remain in naija because of your myopic way of thinking.

6 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by zamani234: 8:35pm On Jan 25, 2020
Hi Guys. Please i need help on this matter.

I can see on the embassy's visa checklist that "NPC birth certificate or Age declaration" is required.

For a Nigerian born abroad, can they tender their foreign birth certificate?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ninaann39: 8:50pm On Jan 25, 2020
Thegamingorca:

Ride on crew!

You just dey zaza
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Thegamingorca(m): 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2020
Ninaann39:

You just dey zaza

Which one be zaza?

Abeg any fresh news concerning AD? tongue
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Thegamingorca(m): 8:57pm On Jan 25, 2020
zamani234:
Hi Guys. Please i need help on this matter.

I can see on the embassy's visa checklist that "NPC birth certificate or Age declaration" is required.

For a Nigerian born abroad, can they tender their foreign birth certificate?

Yes you can but if nah all this Togo dem for born you and you are considering getting a naija one just sharply carry 200 naira declare age for court go carry passport run fresh crisp npc birth certificate

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Pharrez: 9:24pm On Jan 25, 2020
This delay isn't fair ��
Gbambor:
bro it looks like its just people that got Ad since last year that are coming out actually. Havent even seen someone that applied like mid december that has gotten yet both from cat A and B
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Brain101: 9:27pm On Jan 25, 2020
Pls I’m new here
I want to sch in Germany for masters but I finished with a third class
Pls do I have any chances at all
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by zamani234: 9:38pm On Jan 25, 2020
Lol Thanks. No be Togo dem. My Current intl passport has the foreign place of birth on it. So can't do an NPC.

Thegamingorca:

Yes you can but if nah all this Togo dem for born you and you are considering getting a naija one just sharply carry 200 naira declare age for court go carry passport run fresh crisp npc birth certificate
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mikeval001: 9:58pm On Jan 25, 2020
Yes you can,you just needs to calmly search for school that accept your grade especially private schools

Brain101:
Pls I’m new here
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by kryptonite44: 10:28pm On Jan 25, 2020
Brain101:
Pls I’m new here

You could still try if you can get MSc or better still apply for another bsc.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by rockorieme(m): 11:35pm On Jan 25, 2020
Good evening all...please is anyone here studying at the University of Bonn? I need to talk to you please.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (707) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.