Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:38 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1086847 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (702) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2020
Perrorson:
Anyone familiar with the OTH application process...
I'm supposed to apply for VPD through Uni-assist so as to submit to the site when is it's ready but I'm just seeing this (picture below)..

I don't know if it's right to apply that way or is there any other form of applying that I don know of..
Thanks
If you select the right course, you should not have issues. Are you applying for a Master or Bachelor? I do not think you need to apply for VPD. What is VPD?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 5:05pm On Nov 27, 2020
Daniek10:
Please how long before I get certification from uni assist ?

Certification or notification? I am not aware of Uni-assist issuing certification. Clarify.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 5:09pm On Nov 27, 2020
water4:
Hello house,

I have been trying to make payment on Uni-assist for days now. I had even tried using family members' cards for payment, it's not going through.

Kindly advice !!

They once declined my card too. Try other options like bank transfer and use Worldremit.com to pay.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Oceanfield: 8:09pm On Nov 27, 2020
MrAAA2:
Hi fams.
I arrived Cologne, Germany yesterday morning from Dubai-Bahrain-Frankfurt using Gulf Air. The flight was nice and no time wasting from takeoff in Dubai DXB Terminal 3 to Frankfurt Terminal 1. The Germany border control police did not seemed to care about COVID-19 Negative result neither did the Gulf Air in Dubai.
I have been continuing my lectures in my self-quarantine. Inside is warm with the heater/oven while out there is cold between 4-7 degrees celcius.

For those who will be travelling from the Gulf Region, please use Gulf Air if you don't have much money as their prices to Germany and France are quite cheap about 45% cheaper than Fly Emirates and KLM.
When arriving at the airport, make the following handy:
1. Passport
2. Enrolment certificate
3. Required letter of presence (mine was never asked for)
4. Boarding pass slip
5. For Germany, Digital Entry Registration printout
6. Read about prohibited items in Schengen countries.

Thank you.

Thanks I wish you success in your endeavours.
Am still looking at this Germany study thing. Can I pm you?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 9:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
Oceanfield:

Thanks I wish you success in your endeavours.
Am still looking at this Germany study thing. Can I pm you?

We can talk here also so that other people can learn and help. If personal, you can message me.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by JARAPlenty(m): 11:01pm On Nov 27, 2020
House please I need help, I want to migrate to Germany but don't have huge amount,pls who can help with a sponsorship letter.Thank in anticipation
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by fancyto(m): 11:31pm On Nov 27, 2020
JARAPlenty:
House please I need help, I want to migrate to Germany but don't have huge amount,pls who can help with a sponsorship letter.Thank in anticipation
Have you gotten visa appointment date.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Daniek10: 6:42am On Nov 28, 2020
I'm talking about vpd , Its almost deadline for admission and still haven't gotten vpd from them .

Certification or notification? I am not aware of Uni-assist issuing certification. Clarify.[/quote]
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by HighPriest0(m): 2:19pm On Nov 28, 2020
Whitemagic:

High priest of the highest order... Great to hear from u and even better to hear you're doing well. I saw a notification that u sent me a pm. Can't even remember what must have transpired last time that required talking in pm. But I'd sure reach out.

Couple questions pls.

1. Any idea of the situation for student visas now? Ease of giving visas I mean. I'm in cat B.

2. What's the job environment like for building construction engineers?

3. You've been paid your B.A back in full? Even after not being able to work the first 7 months, that's awesome and highly motivating. Pls kindly give us tips how you were able to achieve it.

Danke. Danke. Danke.

I didn't work 8 months sef but I made sure I spent money only when it becomes absolut necessary... In Supermarkt I never buy any foodstuf/thing above 1Euro... All thanks to ALDI

Aber jetzt ist alles vorbei... Gott sei Dank

6 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 100Paul: 2:45pm On Nov 28, 2020
IamSoluble:

who will get me understand this please?

Yes.
Only a year BA is required.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by horHANS(m): 3:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
Some days ago, I expressed how challenging it was for me to get the course related to my field. When using DAAD website to search for English speaking courses in medicine (BSC), only two courses were available (Health information management and International health sciences)

Tried surfing the web to find courses like Nursing, Physiotherapy, Dentistry etc all to no avail. Mind sharing any other outlet where I may get these courses. Been trying for close to two weeks now.
mboyo:

Agency to process admission for you? You that lazy, misinformed or got extra monies? Okay then I can help you with the admission with the fact that you have the requested credentials. PM me then we discuss the financial aspect of it smiley If you're too lazy to do research on your own, then you mustn't be lazy to pay your way through. Even though I'm tryna imagine how you would get an education without the love for research or laziness to initiate one.

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Studentscalenda(m): 8:32pm On Nov 28, 2020
Please has anybody heard of this

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 9:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
HighPriest0:

I didn't work 8 months sef but I made sure I spent money only when it becomes absolut necessary... In Supermarkt I never buy any foodstuf/thing above 1Euro... All thanks to ALDI

I will like to learn about 3 things:
1. What was responsible for your being unable to work for 8 long months?
2. What year was this? Stuffs below 1 EUR is not easy to come by.
3. What are your advices for newbies especially on minimising cost of living and expenses?

Danke!

4 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by kosiemma(m): 12:46am On Nov 29, 2020
Studentscalenda:
Yes I got the same email today
I guess this COVID hit German government so bad that they want to reintroduce tuition fee again for international students on free tuition schools
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by obibanks: 1:06am On Nov 29, 2020
horHANS:
Some days ago, I expressed how challenging it was for me to get the course related to my field. When using DAAD website to search for English speaking courses in medicine (BSC), only two courses were available (Health information management and International health sciences)

Tried surfing the web to find courses like Nursing, Physiotherapy, Dentistry etc all to no avail. Mind sharing any other outlet where I may get these courses. Been trying for close to two weeks now.

I'm not 100% sure but I think I've read that it's difficult to find Medical Related courses in English language. They're usually taught in German
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by obibanks: 1:07am On Nov 29, 2020
Studentscalenda:

Na wa o. This one go rugged o
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by obibanks: 1:08am On Nov 29, 2020
HighPriest0:

Baba, which German state you dey and can you be more detailed on your lifestyle expenditures? Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by segunotiti(m): 2:24am On Nov 29, 2020
Don't forget the limit is now $100.

Its better you break the payment if not it will decline.

MrAAA2:

They once declined my card too. Try other options like bank transfer and use Worldremit.com to pay.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Studentscalenda(m): 6:52am On Nov 29, 2020
Name of school?
kosiemma:
Yes I got the same email today
I guess this COVID hit German government so bad that they want to reintroduce tuition fee again for international students on free tuition schools
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by CooKeed(m): 12:23pm On Nov 29, 2020
Has anyone been able to make payment with a Nigerian card on uni-assist recently? If yes, what bank did you use? I'm having issues
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by JARAPlenty(m): 3:58pm On Nov 29, 2020
fancyto:

Have you gotten visa appointment date.
I just want to start my application.I want to address the constraints that I might face.Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 6:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
CooKeed:
Has anyone been able to make payment with a Nigerian card on uni-assist recently? If yes, what bank did you use? I'm having issues

If the problem persist after Dec 2, send me a mail.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by abisabat: 6:45pm On Nov 29, 2020

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by temibanks(m): 8:34pm On Nov 29, 2020
water4:
Hello house,

I have been trying to make payment on Uni-assist for days now. I had even tried using family members' cards for payment, it's not going through.

Kindly advice !!

I'm experiencing the same thing, Fault is from them
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Daniek10: 8:09am On Nov 30, 2020
I made payment on Friday with gtbank card

temibanks:

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by temibanks(m): 2:12pm On Nov 30, 2020
Yes, I tried this, It worked. Danke bruder!
Daniek10:
I made payment on Friday with gtbank card

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by fancyto(m): 3:11pm On Nov 30, 2020
temibanks:

But can you actually pay for uniassist with Nigeria card
I have been using friends and relations abroad o.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nhkgtf: 4:45pm On Nov 30, 2020
Good afternoon everyone please my friend is a Science student but would want to apply for business administration in Germany. Please I will like to know if it is possible to get admission

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (702) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2)

Viewing this topic: Jessydan54 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.