Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1103465 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (707) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ghettonews: 7:59pm On Jan 16, 2021
Olaidecool:
Expect AD by April. From reliable source

Which reliable source pls sir?
But don't u think that's too far
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ghettonews: 8:04pm On Jan 16, 2021
efenurevic:

I already paid my school fees - 60% of my fees already - I have a blocked account and still no date yet..... Its a really hard place for any category B student.

But have u seen any category A student get an appointment apart from scholarship students. What I mean is like first class students?

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Finiks: 11:42am On Jan 17, 2021
bayodele73:
Oga I have a German visa already, it's just a simple question I asked.

How did you get Visa without Blocked Account in the first place?

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by charliesyndrom: 2:44pm On Jan 17, 2021
It's either blocked account, scholarship or sponsorship letter. Read the first post on the first page, it summarizes everything
Finiks:

How did you get Visa without Blocked Account in the first place?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 1beat(m): 6:29pm On Jan 17, 2021
good day ... please who is presently applying for
Analysis and Design of Social Protection Systems (MA)

Hochschule Bonn-rhein-sieg • Sankt Augustin

please let us relate
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Finiks: 9:54pm On Jan 17, 2021
charliesyndrom:
It's either blocked account, scholarship or sponsorship letter. Read the first post on the first page, it summarizes everything

Yeah, yeah, I know about the procedure. There's no need to go all Lecturer on me. grin

Clarification concerning who the question was intended might not have caused so much confusion.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by charliesyndrom: 5:16am On Jan 18, 2021
I hope your reliable source is correct sha

Olaidecool:
Expect AD by April. From reliable source
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by charliesyndrom: 5:25am On Jan 18, 2021
U r missing the point. U not being given AD yet has nothing to do with whether u have money to find your schooling...Many applicants waiting for AD already have funded BA. In addition when booking appointments they only requested for start of study and your category (A or B). That category is the most important thing. Category A applicants are valued more than B. And for your question, scholarship and BA aren't the same. Having a scholarship signifies that your brain is hot and they yearn for your skills in Germany that's why most of the scholarships are funded by german govt..they are not the same. I don't know if learning German to C1 level is still a criteria for A list, it was before though. You can try that too
100Paul:
I have a question.
Since scholarship way seems the best, what if someone has
a fully funded blocked account,
Admission letter,
International passport,
What is the possibility of getting AD?

Isn't a fully funded BA equivalent to scholarship?

Anyone with idea, please help.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by charliesyndrom: 5:37am On Jan 18, 2021
You know the answer and procedure for your own question and u stilled asked..weldon sir. I saw a question I could answer and I answered. After all, we are all here to seek and share information. No confusion bro

Finiks:

Yeah, yeah, I know about the procedure. There's no need to go all Lecturer on me. grin

Clarification concerning who the question was intended might not have caused so much confusion.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by clintonsparkz(m): 7:45am On Jan 18, 2021
ghettonews:

But have u seen any category A student get an appointment apart from scholarship students. What I mean is like first class students?
Yes all my guys with first class and within 2018 to 2020, all got date this December, some booked November and December, I know four. one has his interview today.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by clintonsparkz(m): 7:46am On Jan 18, 2021
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ghettonews: 8:15am On Jan 18, 2021
clintonsparkz:
Yes all my guys with first class and within 2018 to 2020, all got date this December, some booked November and December, I know four. one has his interview today.

Clintonsparkz thanks for your information u are the only who has really answered my questions since. I will have to cancel the one I booked in oct 1st in cat b and book in A since I qualify for the first class
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by BabajideAdedeji: 2:24pm On Jan 18, 2021
How far? ☝ here
Olaidecool:
Any cit/cmm Bremen prospective student here
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by milvet(f): 5:27pm On Jan 18, 2021
Onyia314:
Is there anyone here residing in enugu, who wants to send documents to uniassist this January, 2021? Let us link up and cut our costs.

Where did you certify your documents pls
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by milvet(f): 5:30pm On Jan 18, 2021
Mantoso:
Hello guys!

Given the situation on ground, it's as clear as a mirror that having a scholarship is the only sure way out of this mess.

I got three admission letters last year and would expire very soon. I have again applied for another admissions which I know I'd get by God's grace.

Who is ready to team with me to search out daad and Erasmus scholarships, put heads together until we win.

Anyone who's desperate to land in Germany this year, please.

Thank you.
I'm ready. How do I reach you??

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princebergz(m): 10:42pm On Jan 18, 2021
Double wahala ☹️

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Larryhillz28: 6:43am On Jan 19, 2021
Yesterday as I went to submit my documents as requested in AM I saw people that came for interview... so yes schorlaships and first class students get dates...

If you applied to a private school where school fees applies please let me know...

Note: only those with admission in school fee applicable schools only please...

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Larryhillz28: 6:54am On Jan 19, 2021
For Cat B
I will sincerely and strongly advice you use this time to try Italy and Poland... they are quite easier and cost friendly... they are schengen states too and entrance to Germany is easier from there...

because honestly this covid is a good excuse for extension of AD for catB...

I wish you the best year ahead...

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Engrkia(m): 10:26am On Jan 19, 2021
Hello boss,are u admitted there?

lion501:
Pls who knows the city munster respective of students job?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by smokers: 11:05am On Jan 19, 2021
princebergz:
Double wahala ☹️
where you are this one
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daambassador: 12:34pm On Jan 19, 2021
Larryhillz28:
Yesterday as I went to submit my documents as requested in AM I saw people that came for interview... so yes schorlaships and first class students get dates...

If you applied to a private school where school fees applies please let me know...

The institution I applied is a private school with tuition fees...
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by efenurevic: 1:54pm On Jan 19, 2021
Larryhillz28:

I applied to a school with school fees paid.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by efenurevic: 2:31pm On Jan 19, 2021
clintonsparkz:

1. How did they know your guys graduated with a first glass, there is nowhere on the appointment booking you can tell that. My best guess is, your guys got a scholarship and called the embassy.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by efenurevic: 2:32pm On Jan 19, 2021
Larryhillz28:

I have admission into a school, where I have even made school fees payment and started online.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by efenurevic: 2:50pm On Jan 19, 2021
[b]holding a bachelor's degree with a grade of 1. Class ONLY issued AFTER January 1st, 2018 and being accepted for a master's degree (also a DSH course-related admission to the master's program) or PhD study in Germany or

The above explains why people with first-class are getting the AD....... the german grade of 1 translates to our first-class - So any first-class from 2018 is regarded as Category A.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Larryhillz28: 3:14pm On Jan 19, 2021
Once you book under Cat A you will be given a date... then when you get there without showing ur 1st class result or schorlaship that’s when you will be sent out and ur name probably flagged for wasting their time...

efenurevic:

1. How did they know your guys graduated with a first glass, there is nowhere on the appointment booking you can tell that. My best guess is, your guys got a scholarship and called the embassy.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (707) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.