Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,850 members, 7,806,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1105471 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (707) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gdaudu: 9:45pm On Jan 22, 2021
I applied to a private university and i did part payment
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gdaudu: 9:47pm On Jan 22, 2021
I applied to a private school and I did part payment
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gdaudu: 9:54pm On Jan 22, 2021
[quote author=olaadesie post=98294314]I have paid over 2k euro as part payment for tuition with a private school and yet to get a date because of the category b issue. Please help a brother .

I applied to a private school
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daambassador: 11:11pm On Jan 22, 2021
Sykodo:
Please, I want to know if it's wise and possible to apply for English proficiency stuff now and keep it till whenever one wants to start applying or must one procure one just before he starts applying to the schools?

If you have the money you can register for the English proficiency exam and keep the certificate pending when you're ready to start applying for school but mind you majority of the schools in Germany always ask fot tt
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Magma012: 1:28am On Jan 23, 2021
Just so you know...

This is what most of us use to survive in Germany �� after BA is finished... we work for 5-8 hours with 45mins unpaid break (pause) inbtw for 11-12€ per hour..., note: you will stand all through these times o.

Is not easy offloading those containers of goods, but @ the end of the month, smiles on your face will take off ll the pains �.,

If your not strong �� You can’t do it.

#dhl #dpd(hellmann) #blg #amazonng

12 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Sykodo: 1:41am On Jan 23, 2021
daambassador:

If you have the money you can register for the English proficiency exam and keep the certificate pending when you're ready to start applying for school but mind you majority of the schools in Germany always ask fot tt

The one I'm talking of is the English proficiency certificate they get from university's registrar which can be used as a substitute for the English proficiency exams. I don't want the English exam route when I decide to apply
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Harry4cas(m): 1:50am On Jan 23, 2021
Sykodo:

The one I'm talking of is the English proficiency certificate they get from university's registrar which can be used as a substitute for the English proficiency exams. I don't want the English exam route when I decide to apply

I'll advise you get it down now if your school is already fully functional.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Sykodo: 1:53am On Jan 23, 2021
Harry4cas:

I'll advise you get it down now if your school is already fully functional.

Thanks, bro. So even if I'm aiming to apply for the winter, I can get it now and it wouldn't expire by end of the year, right?

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 1beat(m): 3:18am On Jan 23, 2021
I need help please

who applied to
University of Bremen • Bremen

have been trying to upload my certificate but find it difficult to do please help me
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ditha(f): 5:40am On Jan 23, 2021
It doesn't expire
Sykodo:

Thanks, bro. So even if I'm aiming to apply for the winter, I can get it now and it wouldn't expire by end of the year, right?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daambassador: 5:59am On Jan 23, 2021
1beat:
I need help please

who applied to
University of Bremen • Bremen

have been trying to upload my certificate but find it difficult to do please help me

Read their guidelines they are using Uni-assist
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Elninoarmando(m): 6:09am On Jan 23, 2021
Magma012:
Just so you know...

This is what most of us use to survive in Germany �� after BA is finished... we work for 5-8 hours with 45mins unpaid break (pause) inbtw for 11-12€ per hour..., note: you will stand all through these times o.

Is not easy offloading those containers of goods, but @ the end of the month, smiles on your face will take off ll the pains �.,

Brother,did you say pains?What other pain is greater than being in this Nigeria that has destroyed so many visions and lives?That has been offering hopelessness and depression to it's young citizens?
Make i cross over fess.Carrying container na moi-moi.

6 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 23, 2021
daambassador:

Bro they aren't using uniassist

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ghettonews: 10:11am On Jan 23, 2021
Olaidecool:

Drop ur Whatsapp number on my mail I'll put you through
Michealadeyemi18@gmail.com

Hello guys a friend of mine just got an appointment date and category A (1st degree in bachelors and would be going for interview by early next week. She already enrolled online in since Sept 2020 so she is confused about the start date of a thing which she's gonna present to the embassy cuz she already taking lectures online.
What proof is she going to give that she already enrolled
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Fatalveli(m): 10:41am On Jan 23, 2021
ghettonews:

Hello guys a friend of mine just got an appointment date and category A (1st degree in bachelors and would be going for interview by early next week. She already enrolled online in since Sept 2020 so she is confused about the start date of a thing which she's gonna present to the embassy cuz she already taking lectures online.
She should have a student ID card if she’s truly enrolled. A copy of that can be presented

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Harry4cas(m): 10:59am On Jan 23, 2021
Sykodo:

Yeah. It's not like IELTS or TOFEL ... EPL doesn't expire.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Riokevin: 12:57pm On Jan 23, 2021
Larryhillz28:
Yesterday as I went to submit my documents as requested in AM I saw people that came for interview... so yes schorlaships and first class students get dates...

If you applied to a private school where school fees applies please let me know...

Note: only those with admission in school fee applicable schools only please...
I applied to a private school and I have made part payment and I have been sent all the necessary documents but I am yet to get appointment date.
March is the new resumption date and I booked since October Category A and still nothing.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Miscellaneous(m): 1:21pm On Jan 23, 2021
ghettonews:

When did she get? I thought embassy was closed
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Finiks: 1:56pm On Jan 23, 2021
Chukskala022:
AM came in on Tuesday.. Interview was on 20 Nov..

Don't give up guys

I sent you a pm, bro.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ghettonews: 4:00pm On Jan 23, 2021
Fatalveli:
She should have a student ID card if she’s truly enrolled. A copy of that can be presented

I taught student ID card can only be gotten when the person is present in Germany?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ghettonews: 4:03pm On Jan 23, 2021
Miscellaneous:

When did she get? I thought embassy was closed

She got about weeks ago. Yes I don't think the embassy is now issuing new dates but students that has already gotten a date are attending their interview of course

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Magma012: 4:20pm On Jan 23, 2021
Elninoarmando:

Brother,did you say pains?What other pain is greater than being in this Nigeria that has destroyed so many visions and lives?That has been offering hopelessness and depression to it's young citizens?
Make i cross over fess.Carrying container na moi-moi.

No be as you think m sha

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Osoke: 4:36pm On Jan 23, 2021
HSpecial:

Please what do you mean by presence letter?

I have the same question. Can someone please explain this.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 23, 2021
Osoke:

I have the same question. Can someone please explain this.

Due to the panademic, most schools are doing classes online. But there are some courses that cant only be done online but need physical presence of the student. In this case, the school will send the student a certificate of presence requirement which the student will use in addition to apply for visa. With this letter, students have a bit higher chance of getting a date. Remember not all course need this.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 1beat(m): 4:52pm On Jan 23, 2021
daambassador:

no . uni-assist. direct / online application do you have ideas hlp please
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Osoke: 6:09pm On Jan 23, 2021
TonyyS:

Due to the panademic, most schools are doing classes online. But there are some courses that cant only be done online but need physical presence of the student. In this case, the school will send the student a certificate of presence requirement which the student will use in addition to apply for visa. With this letter, students have a bit higher chance of getting a date. Remember not all course need this.

Thank you
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Engrkia(m): 6:14pm On Jan 23, 2021
she should have an enrollment certificate nao, since she has already been attending lectures. so she can print data and go with it.

ghettonews:

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 23, 2021
Magma012:
Just so you know...

May God strengthen you more, I love serious people.

4 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Elninoarmando(m): 9:17pm On Jan 23, 2021
Magma012:

No be as you think m sha

Hard work dey every where oo.
Nigeria own na one of the worst because you'll work yourself to breaking point and at the end of the day go home with peanuts.
That side,you really see the dividends of your hard work.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by obibanks: 9:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
Sykodo:
Please, I want to know if it's wise and possible to apply for English proficiency stuff now and keep it till whenever one wants to start applying or must one procure one just before he starts applying to the schools?

Better procure it now so that you don't experience much stress when main application starts

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by obibanks: 9:25pm On Jan 23, 2021
Sykodo:

Then you have to send mails to your course coordinator to be sure they accept EPL for their admissions

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (707) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: Utydarling, jay98(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.