Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1105286 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (707) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Sykodo: 8:24pm On Jan 27, 2021
Good evening. I'm still new on this whole thing and while reading through the thread, I was seeing Category A and Category B. From what I can deduce in the first 20 pages I'm at, it seems Cat A is more valued than Cat B.

Please who are those in category A. For those in Category B, what do they need to do to get a chance of being in Category B because it seems there's no hope for B at all since Cat A are considered more then Cat B

Help me out anyone.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by RoyalVee: 8:40pm On Jan 27, 2021
Please click on this link https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/choose_categoryList.do?locationCode=lago&realmId=347and see the requirement for booking either category A or B
Sykodo:
Good evening. I'm still new on this whole thing and while reading through the thread, I was seeing Category A and Category B. From what I can deduce in the first 20 pages I'm at, it seems Cat A is more valued than Cat B.

Please whonarw those in category A. For those in Category B, what do they need to do to get a chance of being in Category B because it seems there's no hope for B at all since Cat A are considered more then Cat B

Help me out anyone.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by RoyalVee: 8:42pm On Jan 27, 2021
I booked in November 2020 and yet to get AD
Nzealibaba:
Any cat B, who booked Appointment since beginning of October lastyear. Have you gotten AD ? Am hearing stories about AD space bookers. I hope it’s not a serious issue
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Debonair0206: 9:17pm On Jan 27, 2021
Sykodo:

Will the photocopies be in white and black or colored?
Colored
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Sykodo: 9:33pm On Jan 27, 2021
RoyalVee:
Please click on this link https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/choose_categoryList.do?locationCode=lago&realmId=347and see the requirement for booking either category A or B

It's showing me error.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Sykodo: 9:33pm On Jan 27, 2021
Debonair0206:

Colored

Thanks.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Sykodo: 9:41pm On Jan 27, 2021
HighPriest0:

Do you know what it means to clinch DAAD scholarships?

DAAD scholars are people who mostly like genius, people who are academically inclined... Mostly first class holders, who have worked/working and have acquired professional experience in their field of study.... All they know is book book and research.... And this are the kind of people the German government is looking for because they are assets to them. The German embassy do not interview them because.... Passing daad-scholarship screening alone is enough.

Germany don't play with DAAD scholars unlike most other applicants whose major aim is to japa and hustle through the students route.
How can you graduate in 2010 with 2.2 and applying for another Bsc and expect the German embassy not to suspect you.

Want to ask you or anyone else two questions based on the emboldened.

1. Does it mean someone with 2.2 should not apply for BSc but rather MSc?

2. What advice would you give someone like me with 2.2 and graduated in 2013 who wants to apply for MSc for the winter program?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Sykodo: 10:08pm On Jan 27, 2021
chimax1:
Mein Gott!!..Teil acht schon? Wunderbar..I had to even search this thread. Nice to see that everyone is pushing. It's been a while here. Wrote my first exams here yesterday, Deutsch als frendsprachen. It was very cool honestly thanks to some lessons I took back then in naija..so learn if you can. I cant even start stressing that! You know already even if na pidgin german abeg learn am. It's not easy combining studies with work but mann brauche geld, so you just have to. Currently typing this during my smoke break ( I dont smoke tho) and I have exams on monday( better believe that!).
I see theres been a lot of changes since last winter with the booking and all, it shows that germany is becoming a favourite study destination. So up your game probably write TestAs ( it's for your own good) while applying if possible apply to schools in cities, this is very important if you want to hustle ( ganz richtig). I have friends complaining that they have no jobs yet jobs are very much available in my area. So choose wisely! Ich mussen los. Bis dann!

Which area are you in?

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Iceberry0001: 10:54pm On Jan 27, 2021
To tell u guys we are not the only country facing this issue of no AD, but look at the steps taken in other to get AD, I tell u if we don't do the same things will remain the way they are.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by obibanks: 11:01pm On Jan 27, 2021
Sykodo:

Sorry for replying this late. Been busy offline for days now. The course coordinator referred to in your post is that of the university I'm applying to, right? If so, how do I get their emails.

Sorry for asking these questions, I'm just starting to follow this thread and the whole process, still on page 15. I'm wet behind the ears so I have a lot to learn.

Yes, the course coordinator of the school you are applying to. Either Check on the daad site or you can directly visit the school website.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by obibanks: 11:02pm On Jan 27, 2021
TonyyS:

lol why do u think so?

New batch of graduates + the graduates that didn't get last year + the new people that heard about Germany = SQUAD!!!

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by obibanks: 11:11pm On Jan 27, 2021
Iceberry0001:
To tell u guys we are not the only country facing this issue of no AD, but look at the steps taken in other to get AD, I tell u if we don't do the same things will remain the way they are.

Iran, Nigeria are all in the same group of countries with internal instability from ARMED GROUPS. I keep reiterating that it's all politics, Ghana and Benin don't have these kinda problems. Make una tell your own Government to end insurgency and see if these countries don't give you better response

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Sykodo: 11:58pm On Jan 27, 2021
obibanks:

Yes, the course coordinator of the school you are applying to. Either Check on the daad site or you can directly visit the school website.

Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daambassador: 12:36am On Jan 28, 2021
Hope I did the right booking but yet to get a response from them and there was no box to choose date and time

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Easthood5(m): 12:45am On Jan 28, 2021
Hello brother's who dey do online admission test here before by Deggendorf Institute of Technology before. Please it urgent
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Easthood5(m): 12:52am On Jan 28, 2021
Paul94:
Please has anyone done the online test before at Deggendorf Institute of Technology (DIT)?

Please let me know cos i just got a mail from them to do the test
Bro I'v sent you DM ..likewise here I just saw it
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 1beat(m): 4:12am On Jan 28, 2021
please is there anybody that apply to University of Bremen. I need to ask important question as regard the application. PLEASE I TAKE GOD BEG YOU NA
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Odez1: 8:10am On Jan 28, 2021
Good morning oo... please I got dis email from the school I applied to but I’m not clarified what they mean by certified copy.. please someone should help me explain... below is the email:

Résumé (curriculum vitae)
Certified copy of Bachelor's degree (translated into English or German)
Certified transcripts of records (translated into English or German)
Copy of TOEFL (minimum score: 550 - paper-based, 87 - internet-based, 213 - computer-based, institutional code: 7087) or IELTS (minimum score: 6.5) certificate (if you are not a native speaker of English) or certified letter from your university confirming the language of instruction for your bachelor's degree as English
Letter ANSWERING THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS (1-2 PAGES):
Please state your post-MBA short and long term goals. How will the Offenburg MBA assist you to obtain these goals?
b) Describe a meaningful leadership experience, decision making challenge or managerial accomplishment.
c) How did this experience affect your professional and/or personal development?
Two letters of recommendation (only valid with signature and seal)
Proof of your entire work experience after completion of Bachelor's degree (only valid with signature and seal, minimum 2 years)

And also what do dey mean by “only valid with signature and seal” please I need clarification.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daambassador: 9:15am On Jan 28, 2021
Odez1:
Good morning oo... please I got dis email from the school I applied to but I’m not clarified what they mean by certified copy.. please someone should help me explain... below is the email:

Résumé (curriculum vitae)
Certified copy of Bachelor's degree (translated into English or German)
Certified transcripts of records (translated into English or German)
Copy of TOEFL (minimum score: 550 - paper-based, 87 - internet-based, 213 - computer-based, institutional code: 7087) or IELTS (minimum score: 6.5) certificate (if you are not a native speaker of English) or certified letter from your university confirming the language of instruction for your bachelor's degree as English
Letter ANSWERING THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS (1-2 PAGES):
Please state your post-MBA short and long term goals. How will the Offenburg MBA assist you to obtain these goals?
b) Describe a meaningful leadership experience, decision making challenge or managerial accomplishment.
c) How did this experience affect your professional and/or personal development?
Two letters of recommendation (only valid with signature and seal)
Proof of your entire work experience after completion of Bachelor's degree (only valid with signature and seal, minimum 2 years)

And also what do dey mean by “only valid with signature and seal” please I need clarification.

Only valid signature and seal implies the the person writing your recommendation letter for instance your lecturer or boss at work will sign the letter then put the departmental seal or company seal if it happen you get your letter from both your former lecturer and boss at work. Then for the certification of documents you will take your documents to German embassy tho you have to book online to get a date
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ghettonews: 10:00am On Jan 28, 2021
Hello guys has solar power travelled, since he has gotten his visa? Cuz I heard DE is on a strict lockdown now
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Sykodo: 10:13am On Jan 28, 2021
princejck:

Am not discouraging people not to come, people can study whatever they want...nahh their wahala but to hustle here u need to think before you study Yoruba and u wan work for bank...lol

Best is study something that has a lot of offers

I want to study a medical and health related courses when I start applying, are their job opportunities in that field?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Sykodo: 10:19am On Jan 28, 2021
janettee:
Imagine a German couldn't get a job because of his Spanish name lol. Once he used only his German name to apply for a job, boom he started get offers. So, imagine you with an African name wink. Let's not deceive ourselves please, if your course is not lucrative in Germany, don't waste your time coming to Germany except you have a plan b.

They will tell you to learn German, after learning the German they will say it's because of your name lol.

Remember you have 18 months to get a job after studying. And some cities don't issue residence permit if you get a job in a field completely different from what you studied!!. Bear that in mind!.

Are medical and health courses lucrative in Germany? Please, help a bro out. That's what I want to start applying for.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Easthood5(m): 11:43am On Jan 28, 2021
biglord:
What course?
International management
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 28, 2021
No idea for that particular course. But all the info should be clear from the email. What are your questions tho? Maybe I can help.
Another tip is to reply to that email inviting you to take the test
Easthood5:

International management
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OLATOP15: 2:28pm On Jan 28, 2021
Please how long does it take to get comfirmation after payment of block account to the bank used?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Miscellaneous(m): 2:55pm On Jan 28, 2021
OLATOP15:
Please how long does it take to get comfirmation after payment of block account to the bank used?

Dorm or form A?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Guy4life(m): 5:38pm On Jan 28, 2021
Hi, I'm new here.
What are the requirements to apply for biomedical engineering (Bsc) in Germany with my national diploma in biomedical engineering?

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OLATOP15: 5:42pm On Jan 28, 2021
Dorm
Miscellaneous:

Dorm or form A?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mirastones(f): 7:08pm On Jan 28, 2021
Hello Guys
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Sixtusdika: 8:44pm On Jan 28, 2021
Please who has ever won DAAD scholarship ?

Please I needs tips on how to arrange the documents and the mouthwatering motivational statement ....

Sykodo:

Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Sixtusdika: 8:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
Thanks for the info, but it sounds discouraging though .......
What you have to understand is that destiny differs. If Peter fails to secure a job in Germany, that doesn't mean that Paul or James will not get a job in that same Germany ....
Let's encourage one another in this hustle

janettee:
Imagine a German couldn't get a job because of his Spanish name lol. Once he used only his German name to apply for a job, boom he started get offers. So, imagine you with an African name wink. Let's not deceive ourselves please, if your course is not lucrative in Germany, don't waste your time coming to Germany except you have a plan b.

They will tell you to learn German, after learning the German they will say it's because of your name lol.

Remember you have 18 months to get a job after studying. And some cities don't issue residence permit if you get a job in a field completely different from what you studied!!. Bear that in mind!.

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 9:46pm On Jan 28, 2021
For all winter 2021/2022 applicants, keep the hope alive. Try to book for AD by April and use a far start date like October or November and please avoid the temptation of cancelling and rebooking .. JUST BOOK AND WAIT, "Patience is King" in this DE waka.... I believe things will get better concerning AD the moment the lock down here ease up ..

For those in the area of EEE/IT check out this courses, they all don't require ielts in case you don't have...

) Electrical Communications ....Unikassel

2) Industrial Informatic...... Emden/ Leer

3) Communication Systems and Networks ...TH Koln

4) Postgraduate Program in renewable Energy Msc....... University of Oldenburg. ( This one has opportunity to apply for DAAD scholarship simultaneously)

6) Communications and Information Technology........ Unibremen

7) Control, Microsystems and Microelectronics...... Unibremen

8.) Digital Engineering ....Ovg Magdeburg ( It was not stated clearly if they accept EPL , they only mentioned acceptance of any equivalent proof in their study and exam regulations)

9) Renewable Energy ........Hochschule Stralsund

10) International Automotive Engineering........TH Ingolstadt

11) Electrical Engineering and Information Technology .......Degendolf Institute of Technology (They accepted my EPL last winter but it is not stated clearly that they accept EPL. And there is an online aptitude test that you have to write to get admission).

12) Msc Data Analytics University of Hildesheim........ Deadline is 15th Dec for this one.

P.S - they all accept EPL

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (707) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.