Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1106406 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (708) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Elninoarmando(m): 7:35am On Feb 08, 2021
dozieinspired:
Then your school must have been fast with the processing.. Some schools getting transcript from them can take months talk less of them sending.

Lol!!
Not really!
I apply and follow it up with everything at my disposal.
If not,na story of tears ooo.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by water4: 9:46am On Feb 08, 2021
Please, can we discuss this matter? Am having similar issues. Thanks

abisoye2:
Hello House. Thank you all for your palpable contributions.

Pls, I'm in UAE, how best can i fund my blocked account(BA) with Nigerian Bank Account (UBA plc) from here?

I will appreciate your selfless response pls House!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Shallypop(f): 9:53am On Feb 08, 2021
ghettonews:

Yes bros I understand but I don't have the money, opening a domiciliary acct means going to black market. Brother I don't have that kind of amount and i know what it took to get up to that money an having currently now. Brother pls help me check if there's any bank that can do it for me. Someone told me Sterling bank can do it but am not so sure about it cuz another told me Sterling bank can do it guy pls help do some search if any other bank can help
Keystone or sterling bank is best for Form A. Even Wema bank.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by lekkan(m): 10:28am On Feb 08, 2021
Any information on this house??

lekkan:
Hey Guys
Being a while here
Can someone help me with list of schools that have started their application for winter 2021? English taught courses

Thanks in advance

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gab9607: 10:49am On Feb 08, 2021
please guys i need samples of letter that was issued by Nigeria university indicating Language of Instruction was taught in English.

In other To enable me channel my request and format to my university.

Email: ishangodey@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Elninoarmando(m): 10:51am On Feb 08, 2021
lekkan:
Any information on this house??

Why not search schools for yourself instead of waiting on people?
Use this link below.

https://www2.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programmes/en/

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gab9607: 11:12am On Feb 08, 2021
Elninoarmando:

Send these documents to uni-assist via post-
(i.)your certified transcript(your school should send it directly to them)
(ii.)your certified true copy of degree certificate (your school should send it also).
Then,upload your SSCE result(WAEC or NECO) and the scratch card on your My assist online account for verification by uni-assist.
Uni-assist will use these documents to generate VPD for you which you'll use to apply directly to TUM.
Don't send any document via post to TUM.
Go to the page of the department you want to apply for their course and note the documents you're going to upload online in your TUM's account.

Am a bit confused on these___ (2) my school have already issued me an original copy of my degree certificate, are they the one to send a certified copy again( signed by ministry of foreign affair/notarize) or am to notarize photocopy of my degree certificate and send it together with other document?

Furthermore, the issue of !Waec scratch card! on their site its only a requirement for international student Applying for Bachelor Degree.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Elninoarmando(m): 11:34am On Feb 08, 2021
Gab9607:

Am a bit confused on these___ (2) my school have already issued me an original copy of my degree certificate, are they the one to send a certified copy again( signed by ministry of foreign affair/notarize) or am to notarize photocopy of my degree certificate and send it together with other document?

Furthermore, the issue of !Waec scratch card! on their site its only a requirement for international student Applying for Bachelor Degree.

Yes,your school can send the certified copy using the photocopy of your degree certificate.
Note that if your school certifies,you don't need any other accredited certifying body to certify it again.
If you want to use ministry of foreign affairs,it's ok too.
On the issue of scratch card,if you're sure about that,then,it's fine.During my own time they requested for it.
To me,to be on a safe side,just upload it.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by eye2sabi(m): 11:55am On Feb 08, 2021
Hi all,
I need a place to stay in Rostock for 7 days this Feb. 21 - 27

We know hotels are not operational right now which is why I need this.
I am willing to pay of course.
PM me please and treat as urgent
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Rilwan3628(m): 12:35pm On Feb 08, 2021
Guy, the rule says if u are with scholarship (without specify amount) u can book for CAT A..... I dont know what you are waiting for u better book for CAT A and also fund your Block Account after u have receive AD (Appointment Date).

Hannania:
Great. in a scenario where you get a funding of €300 monthly, which is below the €856 demanded by the embassy, can you still apply for CAT A as a scholarship student? was yours full funding or partial. thanks smiley Great. in a scenario where you get a funding of €300 monthly, which is below the €856 demanded by the embassy, can you still apply for CAT A as a scholarship student? was yours full funding or partial. thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by HighPriest0(m): 1:53pm On Feb 08, 2021
adekunletosin:

Can I book without funding my BlockChain account Yet?

Thanks Boss..

It's Block account br.. o not Block chain.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Hannania(m): 6:28pm On Feb 08, 2021
Rilwan3628:
Guy, the rule says if u are with scholarship (without specify amount) u can book for CAT A..... I dont know what you are waiting for u better book for CAT A and also fund your Block Account after u have receive AD (Appointment Date).

Thanks for the response.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ghettonews: 6:39pm On Feb 08, 2021
Guys today I successfully blocked my acct through Sterling bank.
But the little worries I have now is that my interview date is on 15tth Feb and the bank said they can't guarantee me that it would be ready by 15th which is Monday, I just don't know what to do, can I go for the interview explaining to them that I already funded but haven't gotten a confirmation? Will I be interviewed
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by henrycare53(m): 8:40pm On Feb 08, 2021
What were the required documents asked by the bank and what was the purpose of payment?

ghettonews:
But the little worries I have now is that my interview date is on 15tth Feb and the bank said they can't guarantee me that it would be ready by 15th which is Monday, I just don't know what to do, can I go for the interview explaining to them that I already funded but haven't gotten a confirmation? Will I be interviewed
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by damiflo(m): 8:49pm On Feb 08, 2021
Good evening house, Please do I need to book return ticket for National Visa student/work or one way is acceptable

Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Moderna: 10:56pm On Feb 08, 2021
Hello all!

I'm delighted to be here. I want to further my graduate program in Germany, and I would like it if you people can put me through.

My program of choice is Business/Management.

I have checked the university of Darmstadt out.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by water4: 8:11am On Feb 09, 2021
I think you should email and call the embassy immediately.

Also, please, can you share the bank process? Thanks

ghettonews:
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ghettonews: 8:47am On Feb 09, 2021
water4:

just go with your docs. Intl Passport, bachelor's degree certificate, print out of ur fintiba acct which u will be blocking and admission letter.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ghettonews: 8:48am On Feb 09, 2021
water4:

Many people here don't help each other but will have to collect all necessary info they needed here. Nawaooo

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jbad: 10:00am On Feb 09, 2021
Goodmorning everyone just wanted confirmation of the appointment from the German embassy in Nigeria. I have applied for a visa appointment since September and I haven't got an appointment yet. I have my blocked account, I have completed one year of studies online just can't relocate to Germany cause I don't have a visa or an appointment. I heard Germany s on lockdown that the cause doesn't know if it is true, Also I heard they are trying to implement a Vaccine policy as part of the requirements for the visa application not sure about all this just want feedback on the current situation will be helpful.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 09, 2021
Please, I am also on the same boat, mine was November last year. My question is would you have to rebook your appointment if your scheduled time to be in school has passed considering the situation of things. (Eg. Booked November, should be in school February 20)

Jbad:
Goodmorning everyone just wanted confirmation of the appointment from the German embassy in Nigeria. I have applied for a visa appointment since September and I haven't got an appointment yet. I have my blocked account, I have completed one year of studies online just can't relocate to Germany cause I don't have a visa or an appointment. I heard Germany s on lockdown that the cause doesn't know if it is true, Also I heard they are trying to implement a Vaccine policy as part of the requirements for the visa application not sure about all this just want feedback on the current situation will be helpful.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ExchangA: 12:23pm On Feb 09, 2021
Hi guys. Pls my friend has this question below. Pls anyone with useful information on this, pls share. Thanks.

“what if my VPD from my uni is 1. . But it’s only one year from university does it still count ?”
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gallardo10: 1:41pm On Feb 09, 2021
Hi everyone, I'm new here. Please I want to ask question.

Is it possible for someone who stays in USA or UK to sponsor my Master's programme in Germany?

Will the german Embassy accept the Sponsorship Letter from me on the interview day?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 09, 2021
The person should be in Germany

Gallardo10:
Hi everyone, I'm new here. Please I want to ask question.

Is it possible for someone who stays in USA or UK to sponsor my Master's programme in Germany?

Will the german Embassy accept the Sponsorship Letter from me on the interview day?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Daniek10: 3:25pm On Feb 09, 2021
Please I got admission already and I'm trying to pay acceptance fee , please anyone with help? I went to union Bank and they asked me to open dorm account . Is there other way around it again ? Urgent please
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by henrycare53(m): 3:28pm On Feb 09, 2021
Kindly keep us updated when your BA gets funded, I'm in the process of funding, just opened sterling account today.

ghettonews:
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Elninoarmando(m): 3:52pm On Feb 09, 2021
Your question isn't clear.
But,VPD doesn't expire,if at all that's the answer to your question.

ExchangA:
Hi guys. Pls my friend has this question below. Pls anyone with useful information on this, pls share. Thanks.

“what if my VPD from my uni is 1. . But it’s only one year from university does it still count ?”
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Daniek10: 5:10pm On Feb 09, 2021
Please who can walk me through the process of health insurance �
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by kubiwotu: 5:29pm On Feb 09, 2021
hello everyone, please is any one going to Germany this week from abuja? I want to send a letter to my insurance and I will appreciate your help.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Smartdude1234: 5:34pm On Feb 09, 2021
It's high time you people stop all these "I heard/someone told me". Who told u they are trying to implement vaccine and who told u Germany embassy is on lock down.

1. No vaccine introduction
2. German embassy is not on lockdown

Na so some dude will just be giving info they don't even know about after them eat finish

Jbad:
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Smartdude1234: 5:44pm On Feb 09, 2021
This dude enough of all ur misleading of people.
Is because you people dn understand the interpretation of 1. Class on the website.

You will just be changing peoples plan and shouting cat A is for first class student only... Whereas is for first class and 2nd class upper

If u like abuse me Na ur problem be that coz I know u fit abuse well... U can blow any sort of Grammar it's ur way I don't care

Advice to who really wants date: if you graduate with 2nd class upper better book under Cat A.
I won't say more than this... I'm 101% sure you will thank me later after u get ur AD and do interview.

daambassador:

Cat A is for first class graduates, those on scholarship, and PhD students while Cat B is for every other grades
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Smartdude1234: 5:48pm On Feb 09, 2021
This dude is actually saying the truth but many people don't know...

Let me tell you one fact, people that are getting AD don't always come here to give u this secret but I've done my best to do this...

If you like act smart

mboyo:
I won't argue with you. Don't go with what's written on the website. 2.1(second upper) from 2017 is in CAT A!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (708) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: OforguEC, Ladipo1313 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.