Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,380 members, 7,781,066 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:21 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1087159 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (702) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 14, 2021
Proposed date to start studying

Good Afternoon House, Please I have asked this question countless times but nobody seems to reply.

Are you to rebook if your proposed start date has passed considering the Covid situation globally?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by henrycare53(m): 2:32pm On Feb 14, 2021
Not working with Naira card

Saxlord:

Bro.. I'd advise you use Fintiba Transfer Mate.. the chances are slim that'd get blocking account confirmation before your interview.

Can you withdraw your funds and use Fintiba TransferMate?? That's like the only feasible option.

If not.. just go with all necessary banking documents.

You will be favoured.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Acuna91: 5:07pm On Feb 14, 2021
authe911:

Good Afternoon House, Please I have asked this question countless times but nobody seems to reply.

Are you to rebook if your proposed start date has passed considering the Covid situation globally?
You need to cancel the appointment.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Saxlord: 5:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
authe911:

In my opinion..

I'd suggest you do not cancel the appointment even if the proposed date to start studying has elapsed.

Lots of people have gotten AD even after this "date"..

Kindly stay patient and hopeful.. it will work out.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by anotherguyonNL: 5:38pm On Feb 14, 2021
For the English language test, does it have to be IELTS or can the duolingo english test be used as well?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by transfer101: 5:48pm On Feb 14, 2021
transfer101:
Hey guys,

My issue is quite complex. Kindly advise based on your expertise.

In 2017 I attempted a movement to Germany but I couldn’t proceed due to scarcity of forex at that time. I rescind after sending a mail requesting that they cancel my appointment date as required at that time.

The BSC admission was processed with a 100lvl transcript - with this I gained admission in 6 schools. Because I could not proceed with the travel, I proceeded to study at a university where I eventually got my BSC. An attempt to revive the Germany movement made me realise my Bsc is somewhat useless as it was obtained from a school that Uniassist does not recognise.

The question now is that would it be possible to go for another BSC over there considering that the 100l transcript I have to use was obtained in 2017. If at all is it possible, will I possibly encounter age (27) limitations at either the admission or the embassy level?

Thank you as you advise

Advice!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nnamdiosang: 9:40pm On Feb 14, 2021
Ayobami2001:
Hello House

Just in-case you want to retrieve the funds in your blocked account (FINTIBA), it’s very easy. I recently got my funds back in just over a week after I contacted FINTIBA saying I was withdrawing my visa application. It’s not difficult like some claim.

I can share the process if anyone is interested. Bless

Greetings to everyone.
How did you go about this @ Ayobami; which document did you upload to fintiba?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by tosinhtml: 10:49pm On Feb 14, 2021
Nnamdiosang:

Greetings to everyone.
How did you go about this @ Ayobami; which document did you upload to fintiba?

Hi, I saw that you messaged me. I haven't retrieved my funds yet. I will contact FINTIBA tomorrow or next to start the process. It will be also good if @Ayobami2001 shares his experience with us.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by tosinhtml: 10:54pm On Feb 14, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
Hello.

Does Germany grant international students (Nigerians) fully funded scholarships for undergraduate study? Do you know any school(s) that offer scholarships? I have searched about DAAD, but haven't gotten satisfactory search replies.

Please, your replies mean everything to me. Thank you.

Some schools do, go to Website: daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programmes/en/

Enter your course type, course language and field of study. You will have to go through each school & see if they offer scholarships, you have to take your time. Some 50% and others 70% & 100.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Oye50(m): 12:40am On Feb 15, 2021
Hi, management courses sell very well here so long you can speak the language. There are some MBA courses I know of in Nürtingen, Esslingen, Reutlingen and many others you will find and I know many graduates from these places that got jobs not too long after they finished

Awefisayo:

Good Day All,

Please what is advisable course to apply for Msc as a graduate of Management science/ social science, which is hot cake in Deutch/ Germany
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 6:04am On Feb 15, 2021
The lawyer verified all my documents and everything seems good.
The lawyer told me to pay him 200,000 naira or else he will throw my paper away, he said again that he's not going to submit my document till I paid him 200,000 naira.
Pls I don't know what to do now help me my online friends
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by promisengr(m): 6:21am On Feb 15, 2021
TonyyS:
hello guyz, whats the prospect of finding agric related work in Germany as an Agric graduate from a German Uni.

There are opportunities for every field, you have to make yourself relevant

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by promisengr(m): 6:22am On Feb 15, 2021
Franklin112:
The lawyer verified all my documents and everything seems good.
The lawyer told me to pay him 200,000 naira or else he will throw my paper away, he said again that he's not going to submit my document till I paid him 200,000 naira.
Pls I don't know what to do now help me my online friends

This sounds like extortion on a whole new level.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daramolatoye(m): 10:21am On Feb 15, 2021
promisengr:

This sounds like extortion on a whole new level.

Aswear grin

He should just take his original documents back and go use another lawyer...
The lawyer can't throw the originals away...
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 15, 2021
Response from the embassy to my VC. After my school requested for me.

“Due to the particularly high demand, so-called waiting lists had to be set up for the coveted D visas, on which appointment requests can be registered. Appointments for visa applications for D-Visa are then assigned by the visa section within a category (scholarship holders, masters, bachelor's degrees, etc.) in strict chronological order. The waiting times for an appointment depend on the respective demand and the available processing capacities and are well over a year at the Consulate General in Lagos. The Consulate General is therefore doing its best together with the Foreign Office to shorten these waiting times. Unfortunately, the corona pandemic has restricted our ability to work and existing bottlenecks have become even worse. A preference for certain groups of applicants within a category, here D visas for master’s courses, is only possible due to legal or political requirements and in individual cases for special humanitarian reasons. We, therefore, ask for your understanding that an upcoming examination date or an online course for which face-to-face elements are pending does not lead to the visa section assigning special dates for an application date for D visas”

Omo!!!!!!!

I just weak
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Fatalveli(m): 12:24pm On Feb 15, 2021
authe911:

“Due to the particularly high demand, so-called waiting lists had to be set up for the coveted D visas, on which appointment requests can be registered. Appointments for visa applications for D-Visa are then assigned by the visa section within a category (scholarship holders, masters, bachelor's degrees, etc.) in strict chronological order. The waiting times for an appointment depend on the respective demand and the available processing capacities and are well over a year at the Consulate General in Lagos. The Consulate General is therefore doing its best together with the Foreign Office to shorten these waiting times. Unfortunately, the corona pandemic has restricted our ability to work and existing bottlenecks have become even worse. A preference for certain groups of applicants within a category, here D visas for master’s courses, is only possible due to legal or political requirements and in individual cases for special humanitarian reasons. We, therefore, ask for your understanding that an upcoming examination date or an online course for which face-to-face elements are pending does not lead to the visa section assigning special dates for an application date for D visas”

Omo!!!!!!!

I just weak
Hmmm. This is a well articulated outright rejection.

Cat B aspirants make una see o
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 15, 2021
Please help me somebody, how can someone get an interview date please?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 15, 2021
Its not a rejection, they were just saying they are not honoring a request from the University.

Fatalveli:
Hmmm. This is a well articulated outright rejection.

Cat B aspirants make una see o
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Fatalveli(m): 1:25pm On Feb 15, 2021
authe911:
Its not a rejection, they were just saying they are not honoring a request from the University.

Meaning they rejected a request from the university

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by segunotiti(m): 4:44pm On Feb 15, 2021
authe911:

Omo!!!!!!!

I just weak

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GreatMage: 4:45pm On Feb 15, 2021
Lagos consulate is powerful...

Paulinus the man of doings grin
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by JIREN01: 5:14pm On Feb 15, 2021
Please are statement of purpose and curriculum vitae required to be uploaded as documents for applying? The school I'm applying to does not include this among the lists of documents to be uploaded?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by JIREN01: 6:39pm On Feb 15, 2021
How much is 10,500 euros in naira currently??
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Atony001(m): 11:03pm On Feb 15, 2021
Please how did you apply and get it it fast i have been applying since Last year October and no invite yet.. Should i cancel and apply again?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ghettonews: 7:58am On Feb 16, 2021
Guys yesterday I went to the embassy for my students visa interview booked under cat A and paulinus turned me back just because of blocked acct after waiting over years to get an appointment date. After all the expenses I made travelling from East to vi Lagos and at last everything ends in dissapointment upon after presenting all my proof of the transfer... receipt, bank statement and email letter from the bank. After pleading with paulinus he neglected my pleas and I was like the ground should open let me fall in. As I was leaving people ask me what happened and when I told them they said that the German consulate is the worst consulate there in Lagos. They throw people away and reject people's application for a reason or no reason. Fellow nairalanders I will advise if u dont have ur block acct better cancel earlier or don't go at all in orther not to waste ur pressures time and money.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Awefisayo(m): 8:26am On Feb 16, 2021
That is great i really appreciate your response, but i won't mind if i can have list of advisable courses. Thanks
Oye50:
Hi, management courses sell very well here so long you can speak the language. There are some MBA courses I know of in Nürtingen, Esslingen, Reutlingen and many others you will find and I know many graduates from these places that got jobs not too long after they finished

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 16, 2021
ghettonews:
Guys yesterday I went to the embassy for my students visa interview booked under cat A and paulinus turned me back just because of blocked acct after waiting over years to get an appointment date. After all the expenses I made travelling from East to vi Lagos and at last everything ends in dissapointment upon after presenting all my proof of the transfer... receipt, bank statement and email letter from the bank. After pleading with paulinus he neglected my pleas and I was like the ground should open let me fall in. As I was leaving people ask me what happened and when I told them they said that the German consulate is the worst consulate there in Lagos. They throw people away and reject people's application for a reason or no reason. Fellow nairalanders I will advise if u dont have ur block acct better cancel earlier or don't go at all in orther not to waste ur pressures time and money.

So sorry to hear about this. I wish you best of luck in all your future endeavors.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Acuna91: 12:20pm On Feb 16, 2021
ghettonews:
But they do accept sponsorship letters ryt

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (702) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2)

Viewing this topic: sowetto(m), Bopz1805 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.