Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1103548 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (707) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GrayAces: 3:56pm On Feb 22, 2021
Wow. Nice. Pardon me, when did you graduate? Was it after 2017?
DontBlockMeAgai:
No.
Cat A, 2nd class upper with no scholarship

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MartOkoh1: 4:05pm On Feb 22, 2021
I think he was just brave about it.

Guys any advice?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by DontBlockMeAgai: 4:38pm On Feb 22, 2021

GrayAces:
Wow. Nice. Pardon me, when did you graduate? Was it after 2017?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by DontBlockMeAgai: 4:39pm On Feb 22, 2021
wake up

MrRomanticLover:

Sorry but I thought category a is only for 1st class and scholarship people and phd. How did you do it? did you also submit ielts academic as part of your application?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MartOkoh1: 4:48pm On Feb 22, 2021
Dude it is because u graduated 2019. And to clarify something here, guys 1.grade is German equivalent ranging from 1.0 to 1.9. It is not about first class or 2:1. Convert your Cgpa to German equivalent. Mine is 1.4 but my certificate is dated nov 2016..

Also check this new upload on their site..isn't this just funny?

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by DontBlockMeAgai: 5:04pm On Feb 22, 2021
I dont need to argue with anyone again.
I have done my best by giving u necessary information
Is left for people to decide on what to do

I wish everyone goodluck

Im outta here

MartOkoh1:
Dude it is because u graduated 2019. And to clarify something here, guys 1.grade is German equivalent ranging from 1.0 to 1.9. It is not about first class or 2:1. Convert your Cgpa to German equivalent. Mine is 1.4 but my certificate is dated nov 2016..

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MartOkoh1: 5:24pm On Feb 22, 2021
Hmmm i was neither proving nor disproving your point..I was only showing everyone that the embassy is just moving on like nothing is happening by putting 2019 as the next new condition for A list and we need to find a way out.. this is sorrowful.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Femmylawy: 6:54pm On Feb 22, 2021
MartOkoh1:
This group has been amazing. I have a BSc of 4.35 Cgpa a 2:1 certificate dated Nov 2016. Im doing an MSc TU Dresden online since october last year, almost done with first semester. I applied for visa may last year under category B and had to reapply again on 1st October last year but till now no AD. Any advice on what to do?cause waiting constantly seems to be not productive.

Also in this shoe, thinking of trying to change my category to A. My fear is I graduated 2014.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 22, 2021
MartOkoh1:

I don't understand their second point there. and I didn't find "for registration after march 31st..."
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MartOkoh1: 7:37pm On Feb 22, 2021
It is on the page where one can apply under category A. Not the intro page.

TonyyS:

I don't understand their second point there. and I didn't find "for registration after march 31st..."
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MartOkoh1: 7:54pm On Feb 22, 2021
We need to find a way out of this.

Femmylawy:

Also in this shoe, thinking of trying to change my category to A. My fear is I graduated 2014.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by CODYLILY: 8:17pm On Feb 22, 2021
[/color][color=#990000][color=#000099][/color]

Please guyz how long does it take to get appointment when you book one?
because I have been waiting for some weeks now.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by lekkan(m): 9:19pm On Feb 22, 2021
Does anyone know if TUHH conduct entrance test after submitting application? Please I applied for MSc Information Technology (Winter) and I'll like to know so I can start preparing for the test. Thank you
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 23, 2021
DontBlockMeAgai:
clear road
All thanks to God
I posted this with my other account 2weeks ago[img][/img]

Visum Received Today

Glory be to God from the beginning

RoadMap
Admission received: Jan 8, 2021
Applied for AD: Jan 9, 2021
Got AD: Jan 21, 2021
Interview date: Feb 10, 2021
AM: Feb 16, 2021
Visum Landed: Feb 22, 2021

Second class upper 2.1

To those waiting for AD, e go come by Gods grace
To those waiting admission, e go come by Gods grace

To the guy wey they always abuse me with English, your own testimony too go come by Gods grace

Congratulations Bro
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by denja77: 2:06am On Feb 23, 2021
I am also coming to Freiburg, I have interviewed and I am waiting for the AM, please let's connect. I am new on Nairaland I don't really know how to connect with you I tried to send you a message request

Larryhillz28:
Finally arrive Freiburg yesterday...
All glory to God...

Scholarship
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Adisa471: 3:36am On Feb 23, 2021
MartOkoh1:
This group has been amazing. I have a BSc of 4.35 Cgpa a 2:1 certificate dated Nov 2016. Im doing an MSc TU Dresden online since october last year, almost done with first semester. I applied for visa may last year under category B and had to reapply again on 1st October last year but till now no AD. Any advice on what to do?cause waiting constantly seems to be not productive.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by theochael(m): 5:10am On Feb 23, 2021
Congrats bro.

[qquote author=DontBlockMeAgai post=99311168]clear road
All thanks to God
I posted this with my other account 2weeks ago[img][/img]

Visum Received Today

Glory be to God from the beginning

RoadMap
Admission received: Jan 8, 2021
Applied for AD: Jan 9, 2021
Got AD: Jan 21, 2021
Interview date: Feb 10, 2021
AM: Feb 16, 2021
Visum Landed: Feb 22, 2021

Second class upper 2.1

To those waiting for AD, e go come by Gods grace
To those waiting admission, e go come by Gods grace

To the guy wey they always abuse me with English, your own testimony too go come by Gods grace

[/quote]
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by theochael(m): 5:15am On Feb 23, 2021
Good day all
I have tried searching for Ph.D in Power engineering via Daad website. but it is not providing much on Ph.D.
Please brothers and sisters, can someone be of help with a link?
Thank you in advance
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by obibanks: 9:20am On Feb 23, 2021
Nzesinachi1:

No! The thing is that everyone claims to know of someone that was bounced. Please, I need to hear from someone that was bounced. There is no way the embassy would give people AD and still bounce them. People can be fond of saying that friends of theirs did this, that.

This bolded line is too damn funny. See ehh, Oga Paulinus can bounce you for any small thing. Just acting clumsy can have you rejected at the gate
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by obibanks: 9:25am On Feb 23, 2021
MartOkoh1:

Waohh!! I'm very curious how you manage to cope with the online studies. I also got admission in the same school and they gave me the option of online class but I couldn't go ahead with it
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by obibanks: 9:31am On Feb 23, 2021
See eh, I believe everyone attempting this German movement is mature enough. There are guidelines that the German Consulate put up in their website for applicants. I believe each individual should be able to use his/her discretion in finalizing certain decisions. If your mind tell you Cat A, apply if not go for Cat B.

I don't understand how grown up individuals always turn this thread into FIGHT everytime. Do what your heart tells you and bear the consequence
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by TripleJ03(f): 11:01am On Feb 23, 2021
Appointment date just landed... Cat. A booked April 2019

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 23, 2021
Congratulations!!!! Wait, did you just say you booked 2019 shocked shocked shocked

TripleJ03:
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 23, 2021
When did you put in a likely date to start your studies?

TripleJ03:
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by denja77: 11:28am On Feb 23, 2021
me too
Kyrian5:
Please there anyone who gained admission in uni Freiburg too
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by denja77: 11:36am On Feb 23, 2021
I'm headed to freiburg too, lets link.
dumebiotugo:
my journey started in 2018...uni leipzig but i didnt get appointment date under cat B.... 2019 i got with freiburg to start 2020 winter and applied for schorlaship and got AD in two days... 5wks later AM and 5days after visa...
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by denja77: 11:38am On Feb 23, 2021
did you still make it to freiburg?
Vrepman:
Yea, got admitted to Uni Freiburg too. In the same situation with you though ive got a letter from my department requesting for my presence in Germany, problem now is how to send it to Embassy as I've not got Visa Appointment Date
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by denja77: 11:38am On Feb 23, 2021
did you still make it to freiburg?
AdornedbyDebz:

I also got admission to Freiburg
Send me a mail so we can talk better
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by denja77: 11:39am On Feb 23, 2021
please send me a mail lets talk about freiburg
Ndaife:

Alright, Done.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ifeoluwa1794(f): 12:05pm On Feb 23, 2021
Please can we talk via Email? I sent you a request already I need to ask you few questions about your visa interview and Freiburg. I got a PhD scholarship and my AD is in few weeks time.
Thank You.
Larryhillz28:
Finally arrive Freiburg yesterday...
All glory to God...

Scholarship
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by adekunletosin(m): 12:07pm On Feb 23, 2021
Good day All.

I got an admission offer to study for masters degree program at University of Goettingen with 2.2 in my BSc and MSC in the same course i applied for. . I want to try my luck applying for VISA. Please kindly help me with direct link to book for VISA appointment with German embassy.

Have gotten up to three admission offers from different schools in Germany.

Just tired with this embassy issue not giving appointment.

Is there an alternative way to getting appointment with this embassy.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 23, 2021
adekunletosin:
Good day All.

I got an admission offer to study for masters degree program at University of Goettingen with 2.2 in my BSc and MSC in the same course i applied for. . I want to try my luck applying for VISA. Please kindly help me with direct link to book for VISA appointment with German embassy.

Have gotten up to three admission offers from different schools in Germany.

Just tired with this embassy issue not giving appointment.

Is there an alternative way to getting appointment with this embassy.

when did you get AL, and course too?

here's the embassy link: https://nigeria.diplo.de/ng-en/service/visa/visa-application-procedure/1504734

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (707) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: u3fine(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.