Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1106676 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (708) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 01, 2021
Please when did you book your appointment?
What category are you?
What problem do you really have regarding the block account?
If it is fintiba, It should not take time but remember you have just a week to your interview. <

SammyJenkins:
Happy New Month and good evening here.
I have some questions/ concerns I'd love to run through the members here.

I got Appointment Date due on Mon 8th March, 2021. Got admitted to study MSc. Biological Resources at HS Rhine-Waal. As I was getting the documents sorted, I have a problem with opening/funding a blocked account. A friend told me I can get some help concerning that here.

I'm putting this here to seek help whilst I browse through the threads.

Any piece of info or help to get through with this as soon as possible will be appreciated, thank you in advance.

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 01, 2021
authe911:
Please when did you book your appointment?
What category are you?
If it is fintiba, It should not take time but remember you have just a week to your interview. <

Category A
I booked the appointment last Monday, 22.

authe911:

Thanks for asking this, I literally don't know how to go about it. How to open, whom to open with, how much to deposit and the docs to present regarding this come next Monday. Any info regarding this will be appreciated. Thank you!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by henrycare53(m): 11:01pm On Mar 01, 2021
Hi, about the blocked account, I would advice you make use of black market rate as time is not on your side. Open with Fintiba and follow necessary instructions.

SammyJenkins:

Category A

Thanks for asking this, I literally don't know how to go about it. How to open, whom to open with, how much to deposit and the docs to present regarding this come next Monday. Any info regarding this will be appreciated. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 02, 2021
Okay, try to make payment as soon as possible, you can download the Fintiba app on your phone. Read the website probably.
I wish you all the best.

SammyJenkins:

Category A

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 02, 2021
@SammyJenkins please, one last question. When did you put as your proposed starting date?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 5:43am On Mar 02, 2021
henrycare53:
Hi, about the blocked account, I would advice you make use of black market rate as time is not on your side. Open with Fintiba and follow necessary instructions.

Thank you! I will.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 5:44am On Mar 02, 2021
authe911:
@SammyJenkins please, one last question. When did you put as your proposed starting date?

April 10

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 5:45am On Mar 02, 2021
authe911:
Okay, try to make payment as soon as possible, you can download the Fintiba app on your phone. Read the website probably.
I wish you all the best.

Thank you!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MartOkoh1: 8:01am On Mar 02, 2021
And the embassy keep saying they are all booked...it is not just fair.

SammyJenkins:

Category A

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kyrian5: 9:01am On Mar 02, 2021
Joking apart, why is german embassy not given appointment to category B this is not fair I think this issue need to be looked into. But anyways let's still remain optimistic we don't know what might happen after the lockdown is over in March. DONT JUST GIVE UP KEEP HOPE HIGH.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 02, 2021
https://www.fintiba.com/

Please it's bank you should go to oooh, don't send money to anyone.

That's the link to fintiba just read it carefully.

SammyJenkins:

Category A

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 02, 2021
authe911:
https://www.fintiba.com/

Please it's bank you should go to oooh, don't send money to anyone.

That's the link to fintiba just read it carefully.

Thank you Sir.
Gone through it already, started this morning and I have my data pending to get verified. I don't know how long that'd take, but in the mean time, what's the next thing to do. Anything about residency?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Earnest93: 10:46am On Mar 02, 2021
Hope you are preparing WELL for your interview, that is another most important thing to do...and also make sure your blocked account is fully funded without 1dollar left. One of the guy that we went for interview together was asked to go back because of 50dollar deficit in his BA. He was told to go complete the BA and rebook appointment.
so make sure u FULLY FUND IT and prepare well for interview.
Goodluck

SammyJenkins:

Thank you Sir.
Gone through it already, started this morning and I have my data pending to get verified. I don't know how long that'd take, but in the mean time, what's the next thing to do. Anything about residency?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by NwadiNK: 11:06am On Mar 02, 2021
Well, opening my fintiba account took minimum of 24hrs.... And u have interview on Monday? If u get ur acct details tmor, send the money immediately and u can be sure of getting a confirmation by Friday.... Hopefully.

Another thing I'm still confused with is exact amount to be blocked. I always knew it should be 10,236 euro but lately I started seeing 10,332 euros.... I tried calling the embassy to find out but network has been busy since yesterday.

Secondly, I think u can pay directly through Fintiba pay using ur naira mastercard.... If u go through the bank, I can assure you that in 2 weeks time u haven't gotten any confirmation. Thru bank takes longer time.

Read up fintiba pay fast!!!
SammyJenkins:

Thank you Sir.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by henrycare53(m): 11:25am On Mar 02, 2021
The exact amount now is 861x12=10332 euros, with Fintiba's charges total will be 10521 euros. Kindly send with black market's rate immediately you get the details from Fintiba to avoid stories that touch.

NwadiNK:
Well, opening my fintiba account took minimum of 24hrs.... And u have interview on Monday? If u get ur acct details tmor, send the money immediately and u can be sure of getting a confirmation by Friday.... Hopefully.

Another thing I'm still confused with is exact amount to be blocked. I always knew it should be 10,236 euro but lately I started seeing 10,332 euros.... I tried calling the embassy to find out but network has been busy since yesterday.

Secondly, I think u can pay directly through Fintiba pay using ur naira mastercard.... If u go through the bank, I can assure you that in 2 weeks time u haven't gotten any confirmation. Thru bank takes longer time.

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 02, 2021
Earnest93:
Hope you are preparing WELL for your interview, that is another most important thing to do...and also make sure your blocked account is fully funded without 1dollar left. One of the guy that we went for interview together was asked to go back because of 50dollar deficit in his BA. He was told to go complete the BA and rebook appointment.
so make sure u FULLY FUND IT and prepare well for interview.
Goodluck

Right.
Been seeing some sample questions on the previous Pages and practising them as well. Thank you!

Do I need to worry about residency or till I get through with the Interview process.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 02, 2021
NwadiNK:

Been though FIntiba's website and read their terms.
I have €10,800 ready to deposit. I can pay as early as tomorrow if I get my info verified today.

Thank you!

Any other necessary process please.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Immafrank: 1:40pm On Mar 02, 2021
SammyJenkins:

Been though FIntiba's website and read their terms.
I have €10,800 ready to deposit. I can pay as early as tomorrow if I get my info verified today.

Thank you!

Any other necessary process please.

Make sure to have your BA confirmation (funded) before the interview. The fastest way to do this is to look for someone with a euro dorm account (trusted) or if you have one. Get euros from aboki and go to the bank together, deposit it in your euro acct and give the equivalent to aboki, transfer the euro from your dorm account to your fitinba account. You get your fitinba confirmation 24 hrs max.

You don’t have to worry about residency in Germany. Get your visa first.

By the way, do you have a masters scholarship or you graduated with first class from 2018/2019 ?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 02, 2021
Immafrank:

Make sure to have your BA confirmation (funded) before the interview. The fastest way to do this is to look for someone with a euro dorm account (trusted) or if you have one. Get euros from aboki and go to the bank together, deposit it in your euro acct and give the equivalent and transfer the euro from your dorm account to your fitinba account. You get your fitinba confirmation 24 hrs max.

Alright, thank you Sir!

By the way, please do you have a scholarship or you graduated with first from 2018/2019 ?

The latter. Grad 2017/2018 Session with 2,1.

Please am I getting it all wrong or I'm missing something here.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by NwadiNK: 3:58pm On Mar 02, 2021
My question is this..... Has anyone paid through Fintiba transfer mate using a master card to transfer Naira equivalent of 10,332 euro?

Please let me know because I feel it's still the fastest means of transfer.

Answers pls

Immafrank:

Make sure to have your BA confirmation (funded) before the interview. The fastest way to do this is to look for someone with a euro dorm account (trusted) or if you have one. Get euros from aboki and go to the bank together, deposit it in your euro acct and give the equivalent to aboki, transfer the euro from your dorm account to your fitinba account. You get your fitinba confirmation 24 hrs max.

By the way, do you have a masters scholarship or you graduated with first class from 2018/2019 ?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MartOkoh1: 4:25pm On Mar 02, 2021
Guy remain focus pls u have gotten to this stage. Inform us what happens so we can apply too.

SammyJenkins:

Alright, thank you Sir!

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MartOkoh1: 4:28pm On Mar 02, 2021
SammyJenkins:

Alright, thank you Sir!

Guy remain focus. Don't let anyone discourage you. What's app me 08136635126.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MaryBenn(f): 5:38pm On Mar 02, 2021
What is the category A and B I've been reading? ���
Is it that category B cannot get appointment date again?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Punkydude: 5:45pm On Mar 02, 2021
Just felt like dropping this off here....

German Schools That Dont Need IELTS

Abeg no ask me plenty, just go through....

https://leverageedu.com/blog/study-in-germany-without-ielts/

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by henrycare53(m): 6:24pm On Mar 02, 2021
It won't go through as there is international limit of $100 on your naira debit card

NwadiNK:
My question is this..... Has anyone paid through Fintiba transfer mate using a master card to transfer Naira equivalent of 10,332 euro?

Answers pls

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Immafrank: 7:51pm On Mar 02, 2021
SammyJenkins:

Alright, thank you Sir!

I don’t mean to discourage you but according to the embassy’s criteria for you to be in Cat A. You must have first class with certificate from 2018 up(a German grade of 1 is the equivalent), scholarship, or be going for a PhD. There is no penalty for wrong booking, but getting inside is not guaranteed according to the appointment booking rules on the website. But just go and be nice to drop a feedback here after your interview to help other people for clarifications.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Awefisayo(m): 7:59pm On Mar 02, 2021
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Finiks: 8:04pm On Mar 02, 2021
No, Transfermate doesn't work well with Naira card, there is a $100 limit on Naira cards monthly.

NwadiNK:

Answers pls

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by NwadiNK: 8:59pm On Mar 02, 2021
Please if transfer mate doesn't work because of the $100monthly limit. How else can I do the transfer. I'm worried that black market through aboki will be really high.

What other option pls. Should I get a dolar/euro master card?

Finiks:
No, Transfermate doesn't work well with Naira card, there is a $100 limit on Naira cards monthly.

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by kennybest4real: 9:38pm On Mar 02, 2021
pls aside from daad which other site can one used to search for university in germany
urgent responds pls
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by harday27: 10:22pm On Mar 02, 2021
https://www.mygermanuniversity.com/
You will find it helpful than Daad

kennybest4real:
pls aside from daad which other site can one used to search for university in germany
urgent responds pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by henrycare53(m): 12:40am On Mar 03, 2021
It all depends on when your interview date is, if it’s in 2-3 weeks time, you can make use of Form A with sterling bank.

NwadiNK:
Please if transfer mate doesn't work because of the $100monthly limit. How else can I do the transfer. I'm worried that black market through aboki will be really high.

What other option pls. Should I get a dolar/euro master card?

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (708) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.