Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1107005 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (708) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ghettonews: 2:14pm On Mar 04, 2021
NwadiNK:
OK. There is no issue with passing the exams.

Regarding age, is there a limit to go for a BSc program in Germany because I haven't come across that. U can let me know what the limit is?

Lastly, what category should I go for, A or B.

there's no age limit but if u are like upto 25 atleast u should plan well because u will get some lot questions regarding while u still wanna do bachelor's at ur age and u have to satisfy the consular well enough with ur answers. U fall under cat B
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Krissy01(f): 2:45pm On Mar 04, 2021
Hi guys how do I upload my documents on uniassist cause most of them are hard copies.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Krissy01(f): 2:52pm On Mar 04, 2021
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Krissy01(f): 2:54pm On Mar 04, 2021
Is there anyone going to fulda university of applied science? Or Deggendorf institute of technology If you are pls send an email to me:Mercykrissy@gmail.com i have a few questions
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Krissy01(f): 2:56pm On Mar 04, 2021
Krissy01:
Hi guys someone told me you need 100level transcript to apply for Bachelors degree in Germany, how true is this? Cause I didn't attend any Nigerian uni. I was thinking when they mean transcript they meant your high school transcript.
can someone pls reply to this!!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Krissy01(f): 2:59pm On Mar 04, 2021
Adede7:

Since you are going for BSc. you must present your English proficiency test. Also check very well to see if Germany proficiency is also needed, as most German schools require Germany proficiency for undergraduate degrees. If you can still meet up with the deadline, try and register for the English proficiency test on time.
ok thanks but what about the CV and photos part how do I do that? and No proficiency test isn't part of the requirements
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by NwadiNK: 3:08pm On Mar 04, 2021
Thanks for your response.

One more question. How long should the validity of my international passport be for me to use it for d visa. Mine will expire Feb 2022. Pls is this OK?

Thanks
ghettonews:
there's no age limit but if u are like upto 25 atleast u should plan well because u will get some lot questions regarding while u still wanna do bachelor's at ur age and u have to satisfy the consular well enough with ur answers. U fall under cat B
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Annestacia: 4:09pm On Mar 04, 2021
Long time nairalanders. It has not been easy, studies and all especially with corona in the way of progress. In case anyone has a question regarding studies in the University of Koblenz-Landau, campus Koblenz, I'll do my best to answer as much as I can.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ghettonews: 4:33pm On Mar 04, 2021
Krissy01:
can someone pls reply to this!!
yes u need it unless maybe you are going to a private school they might admit without it
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ghettonews: 4:38pm On Mar 04, 2021
NwadiNK:
Thanks for your response.

One more question. How long should the validity of my international passport be for me to use it for d visa. Mine will expire Feb 2022. Pls is this OK? Hi

Thanks
u need atleast 6months ahead validity of ur passport prior to Appointment date.
And this one wey Dem come dey talk of scarcity of booklet wey I understand ooo naija

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 04, 2021
I have just sent you a mail. Kindly reply

Michelle90:

Can I get your email..pls����
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Punkydude: 5:45pm On Mar 04, 2021
My Fellow Nairalanders, please help a brother.

Guys already at TUM and/or other universities, i need help with the grading system. Please help a brother.

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daambassador: 6:10pm On Mar 04, 2021
daambassador:
Please those that paid application fees how did you go about it, not for Uni-assit but for private Uni...if in case you applied with payment of application fees either private or govt own but direct to school without Uni-assist, what's the process.

NB:
Its urgent and your prompt response will be
appreciated.

Can someone plz respond to this
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ExchangA: 9:30pm On Mar 04, 2021
Pls, let’s be cautious what we put up here. This is a very public forum. What we put here, even the People in the German embassy see this. And honestly, knowing fully well that Nigerians will always find a way, those guys at the embassy are trying their whole best to frustrate every smart route. I have been affected tho. So I know what I’m saying.
Pls, if you have any info that may help people get appointments, pls I’d advise it be done privately. These visa officers are here and getting more info on how to frustrate people. Covid isn’t the reason behind the visa conditions of Cat B. Its just a tangible reason they found. Let’s be guarded pls.
I wish us all the best.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Aiseosacole(f): 10:35pm On Mar 04, 2021
Annestacia:
Long time nairalanders. It has not been easy, studies and all especially with corona in the way of progress. In case anyone has a question regarding studies in the University of Koblenz-Landau, campus Koblenz, I'll do my best to answer as much as I can.

Hello good day, please I just sent you an email please kindly respond
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by NwadiNK: 10:51pm On Mar 04, 2021
Hello,

Please I sent u an email. Waiting for your response.

ExchangA:
Pls, let’s be cautious what we put up here. This is a very public forum. What we put here, even the People in the German embassy see this. And honestly, knowing fully well that Nigerians will always find a way, those guys at the embassy are trying their whole best to frustrate every smart route. I have been affected tho. So I know what I’m saying.
Pls, if you have any info that may help people get appointments, pls I’d advise it be done privately. These visa officers are here and getting more info on how to frustrate people. Covid isn’t the reason behind the visa conditions of Cat B. Its just a tangible reason they found. Let’s be guarded pls.
I wish us all the best.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by NwadiNK: 10:52pm On Mar 04, 2021
Exchangea, I sent an email to you. Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 05, 2021
It's better you scan those copies. The hard copies are to be sent to them (uniassist) via post based on the requirements of the schools you applied to.
Krissy01:
Hi guys how do I upload my documents on uniassist cause most of them are hard copies, do I take a picture of the documents with my phone or..... Pls I need help
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 05, 2021
Hello, so basically, the way it works is that the university would have an account you can send the money to.
It will have an IBAN, BIC & Purpose. Please pay attention to the instructions given by the school, usually, they might say you should write the purpose in a particular way.

A fast way is to send naira equivalent to a TRUSTED family abroad so they can help you make the transfer, that if you are scared of Euro rate.

Summary: Contact your school for the details of payment.

daambassador:

Can someone plz respond to this
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daambassador: 1:18am On Mar 05, 2021
authe911:
Hello, so basically, the way it works is that the university would have an account you can send the money to.
It will have an IBAN, BIC & Purpose. Please pay attention to the instructions given by the school, usually, they might say you should write the purpose in a particular way.

A fast way is to send naira equivalent to a TRUSTED family abroad so they can help you make the transfer, that if you are scared of Euro rate.

Summary: Contact your school for the details of payment.

Thanks a million

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MaryBenn(f): 6:01am On Mar 05, 2021
Annestacia:

Thank you for this. I'm planning on applying for MSC Environmental science in University of KLandau.
How is the city like? Can you please give a brief description? Did you apply via uni-assist?
I don't have TOEFL does the university accept proficiency letter?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Donatusqaz12: 6:51am On Mar 05, 2021
Annestacia:

I'm fully interested bro

Please dm your email
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 05, 2021
MaryBenn:

Thank you for this. I'm planning on applying for MSC Environmental science in University of KLandau.
How is the city like? Can you please give a brief description? Did you apply via uni-assist?
I don't have TOEFL does the university accept proficiency letter?

It is written on their site that the application is via uni-assist
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MartOkoh1: 8:27am On Mar 05, 2021
ExchangA:
I wish us all the best.

If this is true then it is really sad
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MaryBenn(f): 8:33am On Mar 05, 2021
TonyyS:

It is written on their site that the application is via uni-assist

Please answer the other questions.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by globalamplelife: 10:39am On Mar 05, 2021
So is it that there is no hope for category B this year, I was actually planning for this year since they said last year they couldn't issue visa due to covid 19 and border closure.This is serious o.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by globalamplelife: 10:44am On Mar 05, 2021
I agree with you I also heard from a source that it's not just the covid 19 thing.
They said nigerian student's in Germany are mischievous.
So the appointment date thing is just a strategy.
When a country don't need you they won't tell you outrightly.
The ban is only to Cameroon and Nigerians..

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by NwadiNK: 11:56am On Mar 05, 2021
Wow.... This is serious. Obviously the actions of few people have now affected the honest and hardworking students who just want to really have a good experience studying in a country that cares about quality education.

I'm also wondering, like what did Nigeria students do in Germany that resulted to this? Any idea
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MaryBenn(f): 12:12pm On Mar 05, 2021
NwadiNK:
Wow.... This is serious. Obviously the actions of few people have now affected the honest and hardworking students who just want to really have a good experience studying in a country that cares about quality education.

I'm also wondering, like what did Nigeria students do in Germany that resulted to this? Any idea

"I heard" "they said" Nigerian students abandon studies for work. That they go over there to work and not to study. I.e. They put more concentration on making money than studying.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Onyia314: 12:30pm On Mar 05, 2021
Krissy01:
Hi guys how do I upload my documents on uniassist cause most of them are hard copies, do I take a picture of the documents with my phone or..... Pls I need help

Please scan your documents and save it as a pdf file...you can achieve this with your Google Drive App.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by NwadiNK: 12:42pm On Mar 05, 2021
OK. But as a student u are allowed to work. I guess they exceed the number of hours a student should take on or better still they abandoned their studies completely. Why would anyone do that anyway....

I still feel their is more to it. It's also very important for us as aspiring international students to know that we are like ambassadors representing our country: what we do and how we conduct ourselves comes back to hunt those at home. It's unfortunate!!! May God help us all... Amen

MaryBenn:

"I heard" "they said" Nigerian students abandon studies for work. That they go over there to work and not to study. I.e. They put more concentration on making money than studying.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by oppsonn: 1:50pm On Mar 05, 2021
Annestacia:

Hello,

Please do the school accept HND Graduate for Master Program?

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (708) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.