Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (384) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1106523 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) ... (708) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daambassador: 10:11am On May 07, 2021
TonyyS:

Yea. Am surprised to have gotten AD. But yes I got it.

Congratz once again bro.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 10:26am On May 07, 2021
I believe prepaid courier envelope can be gotten at the Embassy, right?

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daambassador: 10:27am On May 07, 2021
While I was congratulating @TonyyS for the good news of getting AD in Cat B, a friend called to inform me that his AD email came since 5th being Wednesday tho his own is Cat A.

I wish you guys success and favour in the sight of the VO on the D-day.

God as I have wish them well, please let mine be a surprise too as @TonyyS said "it was a surprise for him" because they said when you clap for others on their success story, other hands will clap for you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Fatalveli(m): 10:40am On May 07, 2021
TonyyS:

Congratulations bro. It’ll only get better from here

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Elninoarmando(m): 10:59am On May 07, 2021
TonyyS:

OK thanks. Does it also mean I need to find a place in Germany in order to answer the question 'intended place of stay' on the application form? Besides, I got appointment date. Cat. B. applied this May.

Wow!
Congratulations!!
What start date did you use?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 11:04am On May 07, 2021
Elninoarmando:

Wow!
Congratulations!!
What start date did you use?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daambassador: 11:28am On May 07, 2021
daambassador:
While I was congratulating @TonyyS for the good news of getting AD in Cat B, a friend called to inform me that his AD email came since 5th being Wednesday tho his own is Cat A.

God as I have wish them well, please let mine be a surprise too as @TonyyS said "it was a surprise for him" because they said when you clap for others on their success story, other hands will clap for you.

Like things are getting better and interesting...my friend said he was surprised he booked on 3rd May and the AD mail landed on 5th May while his appointment will be on 2nd June. Though his start date as he choose was 3rd week of September.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by esdajo: 11:29am On May 07, 2021
Hi
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by esdajo: 11:30am On May 07, 2021
Does anyone here need help in funding his/her blocked account in Germany or any part of Europe at a reasonable exchange rate? Feel free to send a message.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daambassador: 11:31am On May 07, 2021
esdajo:
Does anyone here need help in funding his/her blocked account in Germany or any part of Europe at a reasonable exchange rate? Feel free to send a message.

Baba why do you think people will trust you?

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daambassador: 11:48am On May 07, 2021
TonyyS:

1st week in september

Are you going for Bsc or Msc
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Finiks: 12:37pm On May 07, 2021
TonyyS:

Congrats bro.

What month is your appointment?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 07, 2021
daambassador:

Are you going for Bsc or Msc

Msc
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 07, 2021
Finiks:

Congrats bro.

What month is your appointment?

1st week in june
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 07, 2021
People who have gone for interview, did u go with ur university transcript as well or just Bsc cert. and did u leave some documents pinned together or loose?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chimdilove(f): 1:03pm On May 07, 2021
Wow!Congrats! What date did you use as start date?

TonyyS:

OK thanks. Does it also mean I need to find a place in Germany in order to answer the question 'intended place of stay' on the application form? Besides, I got appointment date. Cat. B. applied this May.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nhkgtf: 1:27pm On May 07, 2021
I think it's not first come first serve again o. Congratulations to those that got dates. Is it that those that applied earlier they won't attend to them? If it's so let me cancel and book again o

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OdogwuEkeke(m): 1:50pm On May 07, 2021
Please follow strictly the updated checklist. May the Lord be with you

TonyyS:
People who have gone for interview, did u go with ur university transcript as well or just Bsc cert. and did u leave some documents pinned together or loose?

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SpongeBobSP: 3:17pm On May 07, 2021
daambassador:

Like things are getting better and interesting...my friend said he was surprised he booked on 3rd May and the AD mail landed on 5th May while his appointment will be on 2nd June. Though his start date as he choose was 3rd week of September.
There's hope.
grin
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OdogwuEkeke(m): 5:25pm On May 07, 2021
Amen, I also tap into it

daambassador:

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OdogwuEkeke(m): 6:26pm On May 07, 2021
Chineke please help as many people to achieve their dreams including myself.

Nna ehn, make us find favor in your sight and in the sight of the VO (German Embassy)

Calm our nerves during the interview and make us remember all we learnt on this platform and personally.

We pray oh Lord.

Amen

4 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 07, 2021
TonyyS:
I believe prepaid courier envelope can be gotten at the Embassy, right?

Anyone can anwser please?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daambassador: 7:40pm On May 07, 2021
OdogwuEkeke:
Chineke please help as many people to achieve their dreams including myself.

Nna ehn, make us find favor in your sight and in the sight of the VO (German Embassy)

Calm our nerves during the interview and make us remember all we learnt on this platform and personally.

We pray oh Lord.

Amen

Ise! Ise!! Ise!!!

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Somatohadidas1: 8:47pm On May 07, 2021
TonyyS:

Yes, you can. You need to walk down past the embassy. But I'd advise you to get it with you before coming to the embassy as you would have to pay more than you supposed to (cos if you don't know the place, the hustlers at the embassy environs would cash in on your innocent ignorance big time).

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daambassador: 9:26pm On May 07, 2021
TonyyS:

Before June or your appointment day, walk into any DHL office and enquire about the envelope, pay and pick one because purchasing it at the embassy will be very expensive

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daambassador: 2:48pm On May 08, 2021
Tried applying to more schools but unfortunately all of them are saying the same thing for international students (using uni-assit to apply).

Please I need help, how do I go about the Uni-assit site...like uploading documents and payment of handling fees, I mean what's the full process.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Fatalveli(m): 4:39pm On May 08, 2021
Some positive news.

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by globalamplelife: 5:39pm On May 08, 2021
So would there be hope for appointment date for category B students?

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Solotobee: 5:50pm On May 08, 2021
Pls I want to know the following:
Asides the B2 German language, what other requirements do I need for Ausbildung?

Also, what are the visa requirements?
Do I need a block amounts to get the visa?

How easy is it to get the vocational training in nursing?
Thank you.

You can't convert your language visa to Studium not to talk of Ausbildung which entirely a different application route.

The best is to try an and have the language level to B2 in Nigeria then apply for Ausbildung in nursing, if the company admiit you then the rest is smooth sailing.[/quote]
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 08, 2021
globalamplelife:
So would there be hope for appointment date for category B students?

Yes
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Elninoarmando(m): 9:26pm On May 08, 2021
Fatalveli:
Some positive news.

Don't rejoice yet.
Without tourists,category B applicants' quota for visa appointments is still few,what do you think would happen when tourists are allowed to book for appointments again?
The consulate might not be willing to increase their work force for now,to accommodate more applicants for interviews,in order to avoid the spread of COVID-19.
To me,this isn't a positive news for category B applicants.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Praise2222: 10:37pm On May 08, 2021
I thought is possible to pay the block amount with form A direct from your bank account at a reduced exchange rate(maybe 490 naira to 1 euro)?

Please, I need comments on this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) ... (708) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.