Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (420) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1102395 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) ... (707) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OdogwuEkeke(m): 3:27pm On Jul 02, 2021
Mastersportal should be your go-to website. It’s easy to use. You can also send mails to selected Universities in those countries for first hand info.

[quote author=bebeto400 post=103284039][/quote]
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OdogwuEkeke(m): 3:31pm On Jul 02, 2021
Currently there is NO CERTIFIED telegram or WhatsApp group from Nairaland for Prospective German students.

Be careful not to be scammed but it’s still up to you.

Odunzemaryannng:
please is there any group on WhatsApp or telegram
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SpongeBobSP: 5:26pm On Jul 02, 2021
Why am I unable to book for certification of documents at the consulate, I want to certify some extra docs but it's saying I already have a similar booking. Meanwhile, I didn't go the last time I booked cos of the holidays on that particular day. Does it mean my previous booking hasn't been deleted from the system? Cos I assumed the date had passed and I could just book another.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by yezzyshow: 5:59pm On Jul 02, 2021
emeka2103:
Please those who got SL of recent, how long does it take to get the SL from the foreigner's office in Germany? My sponsor has applied for it since May 15th and sent every necessary document they requested but up till now no response yet. I guess it might be due to the covid but I want to know how long more can someone wait till it's out.

Please those that are in Germany should help out
3months or less, it depends. I got mine within 3 months
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Energygod: 6:10pm On Jul 02, 2021
SpongeBobSP:
Why am I unable to book for certification of documents at the consulate, I want to certify some extra docs but it's saying I already have a similar booking. Meanwhile, I didn't go the last time I booked cos of the holidays on that particular day. Does it mean my previous booking hasn't been deleted from the system? Cos I assumed the date had passed and I could just book another.

You missed the appointment so your details have been banned for 3 weeks when you attend the appointment they remove it from the system if you don't attend they do not allow you book for another 3 weeks.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by vivianobas: 7:46pm On Jul 02, 2021
My name is vivianobas and I have been away from Nairaland for almost two years studying for a Masters degree in Germany and finished my program in June 2021. I am currently working for a recruitment firm called TalentDiverse EU. We have the below opening and I decided to post it here since our client is interested in a diverse workforce and the job can be done remotely. if anyone is interested, reach out to me so that I can take you through the process. I know we also have professionals among us

What we are looking for

� For this role, we are looking for someone who has extensive practical experience with building and maintaining systems with Amazon Web Services (AWS), ideally with services such as Elastic Compute Cloud, Virtual Private Cloud, and Aurora.

⚙️ Our infrastructure stack is based on Terraform and Kubernetes. This role requires you to have extensive professional experience in these technologies, ideally having built and maintained a multi-region cloud infrastructure setup.

� You care about the people you work with and you are willing to grow together. You also care about the wider team and you want to work on a service that adds value for others.

� We work together very closely and with short feedback cycles, both within our team and towards our peers.

� You proactively seek to support and collaborate with others, not just when you’re stuck, but also whenever you can lend a hand. We are largely self-organized, so we require you as our teammate to proactively come forward and take the lead at times without being explicitly told to do so.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SpongeBobSP: 7:49pm On Jul 02, 2021
Energygod:

You missed the appointment so your details have been banned for 3 weeks when you attend the appointment they remove it from the system if you don't attend they do not allow you book for another 3 weeks.
Oh, okay.
That make sense, cos I was kinda confused.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GeepyEnsemble(m): 9:15am On Jul 03, 2021
princejck:

The process is easier or almost same as masters.... German don’t accept waec to study bachelor programs is either u have to attend Studienkolleg or have 100 level transcripts from Nigeria Uni.

If you have to study in German u need minimum of German knowledge of B1 some schools demands more and to study in English u need English proficiency certificate.

Goodluck
Hello but I have someone who applied to Berlin, BSBI University of Creative Arts and was offered admission with just waec and he got transcript of his secondary school stating he was taught in English during his secondary school days, his Bsc (Hons) will also hold in English. He is just confused as to his category he falls in for visa appointment.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Dad123: 11:13am On Jul 03, 2021
Please how scrutiny is certificate certification in German embassy for someone who has different date of birth on WAEC and passport, the year is OK but the month and day is different e.g 07/07/2020 on waec and 12/12/2020 on Passport. Anyone with related story?
SpongeBobSP:

Oh, okay.
That make sense, cos I was kinda confused.
Thanks.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Elninoarmando(m): 11:27am On Jul 03, 2021
GeepyEnsemble:

Hello but I have someone who applied to Berlin, BSBI University of Creative Arts and was offered admission with just waec and he got transcript of his secondary school stating he was taught in English during his secondary school days, his Bsc (Hons) will also hold in English. He is just confused as to his category he falls in for visa appointment.

All Bsc applicants are in category B,if without scholarship.
Bear it in mind that if he books now,he has to wait for over a year(July/August 2022)to be called for an interview (under probability too).
So,he has to shift his resumption date to next year(may be October 2022).
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by oge18: 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2021
Hello people pls I will like to ask a few questions for a friend. He got an admission for a masters degree in germany and has secured an unconditional offer.however, he is been told he cant book an appointment at the embassy till next year. Please kindly advise if this is true as my guy is very confused at the moment as he has paid tuition deposit.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nhkgtf: 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2021
I am hearing that some people who applied April got date. How true is that?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Elninoarmando(m): 2:49pm On Jul 03, 2021
oge18:
Hello people pls I will like to ask a few questions for a friend. He got an admission for a masters degree in germany and has secured an unconditional offer.however, he is been told he cant book an appointment at the embassy till next year. Please kindly advise if this is true as my guy is very confused at the moment as he has paid tuition deposit.

He can book for an appointment,but,he has to wait for over a year for him to be invited for an interview if he's in category B(still under probability to be invited).

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Elninoarmando(m): 2:53pm On Jul 03, 2021
Nhkgtf:
I am hearing that some people who applied April got date. How true is that?

I didn't hear anything,but,i guess they might consider those that booked before that "over one year waiting period" decision was introduced in June,because most used September/October 2021,as their resumption date.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kathy4jesus: 1:35am On Jul 04, 2021
Why should we wait till over 1 year if we apply now? What’s really wrong �
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by jtech17: 5:20am On Jul 04, 2021
Hello all and gurus in the house I'm currently applying for d masters degree program and was prompted to this page... I want to know,what info do I imput onhere, is it my high school(secondary school) details or My undergraduate details... and what do they mean by entitlements. Attached is a screenshot of the page.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by abdquadr: 6:15am On Jul 04, 2021
Hi everyone. Pls can anyone show me or explain to me how the motivation letter for the Germany embassy looks like. Like do I have to address it to the embassy, etc.
thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by oxyba: 9:45am On Jul 04, 2021
Your WASSCE(WAEC) certificate
That is the University entrance certificate
jtech17:
Hello all and gurus in the house I'm currently applying for d masters degree program and was prompted to this page... I want to know,what info do I imput onhere, is it my high school(secondary school) details or My undergraduate details... and what do they mean by entitlements. Attached is a screenshot of the page.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by oxyba: 9:48am On Jul 04, 2021
If he got a scholarship from DAAD or other scholarships that is sponsored by a european or German public fund then Category A, if not then Cat B
GeepyEnsemble:

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Arctope100: 12:38pm On Jul 04, 2021
Hello guys, I am just about to start my applications for masters degree in Germany,

I can see that most universities requires you to apply via uni-assist.

Please do i need to send my transcripts from university to uni assist via DHL?

OR I should just upload my student transcripts
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by CooKeed(m): 1:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
Arctope100:
Hello guys, I am just about to start my applications for masters degree in Germany,

It depends on the school/programme. Some will accept online upload. Some will require that you mail physical legally attested copies to Germany.

Go through the programme pages of your desired programmes to know their specific requirements.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Dad123: 4:21pm On Jul 04, 2021
Kindly help with this question
Dad123:
Please how scrutiny is certificate certification in German embassy for someone who has different date of birth on WAEC and passport, the year is OK but the month and day is different e.g 07/07/2020 on waec and 12/12/2020 on Passport. Anyone with related story?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GreatMage: 4:21pm On Jul 04, 2021
An android developer in munich was interviewed for a job position, he got the job but as he was about to leave, a call came; he cut it and apologise to the managers. They looked him in the eyes and fired him... Why?
Cause he was using an iPhone kiss

Now my guy is in my room crying his heart out grin

4 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by RomanGreen: 6:35pm On Jul 04, 2021
Arctope100:

Please drop link for application. Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Finiks: 8:56pm On Jul 04, 2021
GreatMage:

An android developer in munich was interviewed for a job position, he got the job but as he was about to leave, a call came; he cut it and apologise to the managers. They looked him in the eyes and fired him... Why?

Omo, he might find it hard to forgive the person. Aba, just about to leave?

Though, he was faulty a bit sha, he should at least have gone with his phone muted or something. Help encourage him sha. undecided
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kathy4jesus: 9:08pm On Jul 04, 2021
CooKeed:

It depends on the school/programme. Some will accept online upload. Some will require that you mail physical legally attested copies to Germany.

Go through the programme pages of your desired programmes to know their specific requirements.

The online upload doesn’t need to be legally attested right? Just scan and convert to pdf and upload I think
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by jamesy212(m): 9:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
GreatMage:

I don't know why I find it difficult to believe this is true sha. What if he also have an Android phone? I mean he has right to preference. Someone working for MTN must use MTN simcard? Someone working for Zenith must bank with Zenith??

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by naijacentric(m): 10:34pm On Jul 04, 2021
jamesy212:

I don't know why I find it difficult to believe this is true sha. What if he also have an Android phone? I mean he has right to preference. Someone working for MTN must use MTN simcard? Someone working for Zenith must bank with Zenith??
na big lie jare grin
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by TobbieBeecroft(f): 10:44pm On Jul 04, 2021
Hello Peeps,

I would like to travel to Germany for my masters too.

I have an HND in computer science with about 4years of experience in IT support.

Who has an idea of free univerities to run MSC computer science?

I have an HND, will i need to do a result conversion or something before I can apply? If yes, how can i go about it?

How much do i also need for blocked account?

Please, kindly assist with this information and any other related and updated information. Thanks.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by lecksam(m): 11:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
TobbieBeecroft:
Hello Peeps,

I would like to travel to Germany for my masters too.

I have an HND in computer science with about 4years of experience in IT support.

Who has an idea of free univerities to run MSC computer science?

I have an HND, will i need to do a result conversion or something before I can apply? If yes, how can i go about it?

How much do i also need for blocked account?

Please, kindly assist with this information and any other related and updated information. Thanks.

Germany doesn't accept HND for masters programs.. you can only go for Bachelor degree ...

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GreatMage: 12:55am On Jul 05, 2021
jamesy212:

Hahaha
Yes; an android developer ought to have android phone has his/her core technology...

When you go to Rome, you dress and flow like the Romans cheesy
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GreatMage: 12:57am On Jul 05, 2021
Finiks:

Omo, he might find it hard to forgive the person. Aba, just about to leave?

Though, he was faulty a bit sha, he should at least have gone with his phone muted or something. Help encourage him sha. undecided

Well the thing is; I was the one who called to know if he was done with the interview and how well it went cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) ... (707) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.