Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (425) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1105998 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (707) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OdogwuEkeke(m): 5:54pm On Jul 09, 2021
Hahahahaha!!!!!

E be like say they don start to dey give date.

Please let’s keep sharing appointment dates to encourage those who are still waiting since last year.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by TonyySS: 7:53pm On Jul 09, 2021
Swealy:
The amount for block Account is €8640 about ₦4million
Does this mean if I don't have up to that my visa will be rejected I only have ₦2million
Is there any other way ?
I was told if I have a scholarship block Account will be scrapped from the application

€10, 332 actually. Over N6mil.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Swealy: 8:43pm On Jul 09, 2021
TonyySS:

€10, 332 actually. Over N6mil.
Thank you
Any advice ?
I heard with scholarship you can boycott block Account issue
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by TonyySS: 8:55pm On Jul 09, 2021
Swealy:

Thank you
Any advice ?

Yes if u have any from EU or German body.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Finiks: 9:47pm On Jul 09, 2021
Elninoarmando:

Thanks man.
I cancelled the appointment and sent them a mail.
I apologised for any inconvenience the cancellation might have caused them for such a wonderful opportunity.
I also explained the reason why i couldn't attend the interview.
That period was really tough for me emotionally and psychologically.
But,thank God it's all in the past now.

I'm sorry about that. Thank God it's in the past.

Cheers to your victory.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ingenieur1: 10:30pm On Jul 09, 2021
Whogochuk:

Can one open the N26 bank account from Nigeria?
Cos it is saying they are not in the region

Yes
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Doktajay5: 11:44pm On Jul 09, 2021
Ingenieur1:

Yes

Hi guys.

Please for B.Sc courses in Germany, must 1 have a German language certificate to get admission.

Are there B.Sc courses 1 Can get admitted into without a German language certificate?

I will appreciate ur clarifications here. Thanks guys.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kathy4jesus: 12:46am On Jul 10, 2021
Hello guys are all German private university under category A in visa application since you are paying for it inrespective of your gp not first class
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Elninoarmando(m): 4:16am On Jul 10, 2021
Finiks:

Cheers to your victory.

Thanks a lot.
Hopefully,we'll jam in Germany and stay over a drink.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kathy4jesus: 6:45am On Jul 10, 2021
Finiks:

Cheers to your victory.

Pls do all German private university applicants fall under category A? Since they are praying right? Pls answer, thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Elninoarmando(m): 7:49am On Jul 10, 2021
Kathy4jesus:
Hello guys are all German private university under category A in visa application since you are paying for it inrespective of your gp not first class

No.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Omonihobae: 7:49am On Jul 10, 2021
Swealy:

Thank you
Any advice ?
u can use scholarship or sl if u are going for bsc u can try dual but it still depends on d course u are interested in
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Swealy: 9:41am On Jul 10, 2021
Omonihobae:
u can use scholarship or sl if u are going for bsc u can try dual but it still depends on d course u are interested in
It's Masters degree in economics
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Rumplestilzchen: 6:06pm On Jul 10, 2021
Good day guys.
I hope we aren't losing hope. I have a question. when your school asks to send "officially certified copies of your transcripts, what do they mean? I have been taking classes online though
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ExchangA: 6:42pm On Jul 10, 2021
Guys pls lets help with this abeggg.... Its really urgent

ExchangA:
Pls, This question is for a friend who's in Ghana. If your visa application gets rejected on the grounds of you being unable to meet the academic requirements and funding even after you have a blocked account and a sponsor, what are the processes to appeal?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kathy4jesus: 6:47pm On Jul 10, 2021
Elninoarmando:
God has done it again.
I've been invited for an interview again.
This is a moral boost to category B applicants.
Cheer up and have faith.
God will do it for you soon.

Congratulations and Goodluck pls how do someone book for appointment is it by email? If yes pls can you write me the email thanks

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by TonyySS: 7:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
globalamplelife:

Funny You! book interview indeed..
When have thousands of people here waiting for Visa appointments date.

Bro it doesnt really matter.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Elninoarmando(m): 9:45pm On Jul 10, 2021
ExchangA:
Guys pls lets help with this abeggg.... Its really urgent

You have to explain more on this.
How is it that he was denied a visa because he was unable to meet academic requirements?
Does it mean he applied without admission letter or what?
If that was true,there's no need appealing.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Elninoarmando(m): 9:55pm On Jul 10, 2021
Kathy4jesus:

Congratulations and Goodluck pls how do someone book for appointment is it by email? If yes pls can you write me the email thanks

Thank you and amen.
Use the link below to book for an appointment.Make sure you inform yourself very well on their pages.

https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/choose_category.do?locationCode=lago&realmId=347&categoryId=1717
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Doktajay5: 10:47pm On Jul 10, 2021
Hi guys.

Please for B.Sc courses in Germany, must 1 have a German language certificate to get admission.

Are there B.Sc courses 1 Can get admitted into without a German language certificate?

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kathy4jesus: 8:14am On Jul 11, 2021
Elninoarmando:

Thank you and amen.
Use the link below to book for an appointment.Make sure you inform yourself very well on their pages.

https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/choose_category.do?locationCode=lago&realmId=347&categoryId=1717

Thanks I don’t know how to send you email pls can you send me one we need to discuss something thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by TJ10: 8:17am On Jul 11, 2021
If you get an appointment and want to reschedule, after calling them/sending email, do you need to cancel and re-register or to just wait for their feedback?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Elninoarmando(m): 8:34am On Jul 11, 2021
Kathy4jesus:

Thanks I don’t know how to send you email pls can you send me one we need to discuss something thanks

Ok.
I sent you a mail.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Doktajay5: 4:05pm On Jul 11, 2021
Please Who knows abeg help me clear this issues please.
For B.Sc courses in Germany, must 1 have a German language certificate to get admission.

Are there B.Sc courses offered in English that 1 Can get admitted into without a German language certificate?

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Elninoarmando(m): 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2021
Doktajay5:
Please Who knows abeg help me clear this issues please.
For B.Sc courses in Germany, must 1 have a German language certificate to get admission.

Are there B.Sc courses offered in English that 1 Can get admitted into without a German language certificate?

Go to DAAD website for school admissions and search for the course(s) you want to study and then check school(s).
It's the schools' requirements that will determine if they need German language certificate or not.
Get to work,because nobody here can really give you 100% reliable information based on that.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Finiks: 7:06pm On Jul 11, 2021
Kathy4jesus:

Pls do all German private university applicants fall under category A? Since they are praying right? Pls answer, thanks

No. Only the Embassy's condition for Category A holds for Category A.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GreatMage: 7:40pm On Jul 11, 2021
Is there still hope?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Somatohadidas1: 8:03pm On Jul 11, 2021
Ingenieur1:

Yes

How sure are you with this?

Cos I don't think it's possible. Some of those I know in some countries in Europe were not even able to open an account with them let alone from Nigeria. Maybe you can shed more light on it.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by obibanks: 10:36pm On Jul 11, 2021
Elninoarmando:
God has done it again.
I've been invited for an interview again.
This is a moral boost to category B applicants.
Cheer up and have faith.
God will do it for you soon.

WAOH, this is really heart warming. I wish you all the best in your interview and AM ASAP

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by obibanks: 10:40pm On Jul 11, 2021
Swealy:
The amount for block Account is €8640 about ₦4million
Does this mean if I don't have up to that my visa will be rejected I only have ₦2million
Is there any other way ?
I was told if I have a scholarship block Account will be scrapped from the application

This your amount is very wrong. It's actually €10332
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ingenieur1: 11:57pm On Jul 11, 2021
Somatohadidas1:

How sure are you with this?

Cos I don't think it's possible. Some of those I know in some countries in Europe were not even able to open an account with them let alone from Nigeria. Maybe you can shed more light on it.

I opened my N26 account from Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (707) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.