Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (434) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1102018 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (707) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Adisa471: 3:20pm On Jul 29, 2021
Please guys,
Does anyone know any institution that can give loan for blocked account?
Please recommend.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by EMMA8888: 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
Adisa471:
Please guys,
Does anyone know any institution that can give loan for blocked account?
Please recommend.
For me, I doubt if the schools offer such services, I think the best they do is to give scholarships if one is eligible.
Please, have you gotten AD?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Adisa471: 6:33pm On Jul 29, 2021
Oh, I don't mean school, I mean financial institutions. Even if it is an interest loan.
EMMA8888:

For me, I doubt if the schools offer such services, I think the best they do is to give scholarships if one is eligible.
Please, have you gotten AD?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by computaholicGoc(m): 10:33pm On Jul 29, 2021
Dm I know Someone
Jorsche:
please does anyone have euros to exchange for naira... need to pay some fees
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Swealy: 5:20am On Jul 30, 2021
computaholicGoc:
Dm I know Someone
Yes I do
Text me on WhatsApp:09135275345
I work with bureau de change so I am always updated with latest market rates
Also have a contact that can help with proof of funds

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrsDanex: 7:40am On Jul 30, 2021
Please anyone going to BSBI? And have you gotten the admission.
What’s the process to follow?
Congrats to those who have gotten their visa
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by DrunkenMasta: 4:51pm On Jul 30, 2021
Hello Guys,

I am just about starting this Germany waka/hustle.

Please what is the fastest time I can get there?

I need to factor this in my plans?

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Stiflersammy(m): 6:15pm On Jul 30, 2021
Wanna share my own Goodnews too.
Got AD Feb 18,
Interview date Jun 9,
AM July 2.

God has been good to Me.
I pray you all get date too soon

4 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Aafiyah: 6:20pm On Jul 30, 2021
Stiflersammy:
Wanna share my own Goodnews too.
Got AD Feb 18,
Interview date Jun 9,
AM July 2.

God has been good to Me.
I pray you all get date too soon

Congratulations to you���. Category B?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ofunami2020: 7:25pm On Jul 30, 2021
Hello everyone..
I'm new to this forum and I must commend you all for putting up important info here for everyone.

I got AL from the University of Duisburg-Essen winter semester, still working towards funding my Block Account. Please someone should kindly throw more light on the current and fastest way to book for an appointment at the embassy.

I will also appreciate if I can get a contact of someone who has schooled or is schooling at UDE.

Thanks �
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Aafiyah: 7:28pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ofunami2020:
Hello everyone..
I'm new to this forum and I must commend you all for putting up important info here for everyone.

I got AL from the University of Duisburg-Essen winter semester, still working towards funding my Block Account. Please someone should kindly throw more light on the current and fastest way to book for an appointment at the embassy.
I will also appreciate if I can get a contact of someone who has schooled or is schooling at UDE.

Thanks �

You are welcome, and the link to book an appointment is https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/choose_realmList.do?locationCode=lago&request_locale=en
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Stiflersammy(m): 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2021
Aafiyah:

Congratulations to you���. Category B?

No Cat A
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Aafiyah: 10:39pm On Jul 30, 2021
Stiflersammy:

No Cat A

Not surprising.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ChibuGP: 12:04pm On Jul 31, 2021
Hello guys, please I would like to ask, how long will one stay in Ghana or Togo before they can issue you their residence permit?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by abbeyleee2013(m): 12:31pm On Jul 31, 2021
Pls I also need to block account now seems u did urs in 2020. I need clarification and how to go about it. Thanks (URGENT).
Sundaaaaay:
Please house !!!!!!!!!!!!!, Do u know anyone that that recently use first bank to send money to Fintiba ( block account)if yes, please how long did it take to reflect in the block account?
I will really appreciate your feedback. Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kyrian5: 12:44pm On Jul 31, 2021
After I have booked an appointment,if it exceed 6 weeks, should I cancel and book again or I should wait
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by TES2LA(m): 2:11pm On Jul 31, 2021
Hi Guys,

I want to send my document to Uni-assist but DHL's fee is around 35k. Please is there one or two people that want to send their document to Uni-assist as well? Let's share an envelope, please.

Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by CooKeed(m): 2:13pm On Jul 31, 2021
TES2LA:
Hi Guys,

I want to send my document to Uni-assist but DHL's fee is around 35k. Please is there one or two people that want to send their document to Uni-assist as well? Let's share an envelope, please.

Thanks

If you're in lagos aramex is 13500. 6 days

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Adisa471: 6:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
Did you read my message. I said the guy is a scam, you're still asking him if he does for Poland. My brother/sister abeg shine you eye o, God be with you.
spankyflex:
can you provide for poland?

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kathy4jesus: 9:29pm On Jul 31, 2021
MrsDanex:
Please anyone going to BSBI? And have you gotten the admission.
What’s the process to follow?
Congrats to those who have gotten their visa
I’m here did they give you admission send e email let’s discuss

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by TES2LA(m): 9:50pm On Jul 31, 2021
Yeah, I'm in Lagos. Thanks for this.
CooKeed:

If you're in lagos aramex is 13500. 6 days
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Seven7Seven7: 2:02am On Aug 01, 2021
Greetings Admin.
I am new to this thread, I apply for a German student visa at Abuja section but because of Pandemic I was told the Abj consulate is for special candidates and I rebooked another AP on 6th April 21 and school resumes on October 21, do I still have good chances for AD before October? Cat B.

Please any BSBI Students here??
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nhkgtf: 3:14am On Aug 01, 2021
Please any BTU student here? The university at cottbus

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GreatMage: 8:15am On Aug 01, 2021
Well what can I say?

My friend tried coming here to Germany from Nigeria for 2 years, in the third year he decided to use the branching method;

He got a study visa to Belgium and after 6 months; he applied to Germany.

He said: the application was easy... Pay the visa fee, submitted necessary documents and then he left.

He just got his visa and will be moving to Germany.

Branching method worked for him grin

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by TheresaMarii(f): 10:02am On Aug 01, 2021
GreatMage:
Well what can I say?

My friend tried coming here to Germany from Nigeria for 2 years, in the third year he decided to use the branching method;

He got a study visa to Belgium and after 6 months; he applied to Germany.

He said: the application was easy... Pay the visa fee, submitted necessary documents and then he left.

He just got his visa and will be moving to Germany.

Branching method worked for him grin

That's great!
Please did he do another blocked account for the German visa?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daintyprincess(f): 1:48pm On Aug 01, 2021
TheresaMarii:

That's great!
Please did he do another blocked account for the German visa?
It's a requirement so I think he did.

Answering based on what I've seen from their Embassy's website in other countries
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ujay342(f): 7:12pm On Aug 01, 2021
Hello beautiful people. Please what category should someone going for MBA book appointment through? A or B? I look forward to your response. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (707) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: Kennie28

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.