Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (435) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1107175 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (708) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nzealibaba: 8:39pm On Aug 01, 2021
Anybody going to hs bremen....
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GreatMage: 9:14pm On Aug 01, 2021
TheresaMarii:

That's great!
Please did he do another blocked account for the German visa?

Yes...
He said the embassy site listed some requirements and Blocked account, scholarship or SL was part of them...
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Spiff006: 10:35am On Aug 02, 2021
Germany appointment booking site has crashed o... Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Oladipupo4321: 5:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
Hello
I'm a high school leaver in search of undergraduate admissions outside Nigeria and my highest level of certification, for now, is WAEC. What countries with full tuition coverage. can I apply?
Please help a brother
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nhkgtf: 8:59pm On Aug 02, 2021
Spiff006:
Germany appointment booking site has crashed o... Lol
Is truo lol
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Adisa471: 4:04am On Aug 03, 2021
I applied to BTU, still no update on application.
Nhkgtf:
Please any BTU student here? The university at cottbus
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by femo86(m): 6:01am On Aug 03, 2021
globalamplelife:
Is not by force to go to Germany, why do we have to go through other European countries, spend more, just because we want to access Germany.
That simply mean those people for reasons best known to them dont want us.
If no be as Nigeria be person for they reason Germany(racist people) because of free tuition.
When Canada, UK and USA dey there...
It is well o.
If them no give me appointment I MOVE!!!
Last last na our leaders cause am.
Nor be only students for abroad..

Have you been to Germany?
Tell me your experience regarding racism in Germany...

Or you just assume that they are racist...
Racism dey naija and everywhere...UK, USA, CANADA...you should know better

Peace

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Progress2468(m): 6:51am On Aug 03, 2021
Good day all,

Please I'm a bit green here, I intend applying for a PhD position and I just checked through https://www2.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/iand I'm only able to locate one PhD program that aligns with my field, whose application is still open.

My question is, does it limit my chances of being admitted if I'm not applying to a very related discipline?

2. Can I apply for another masters with my masters? Which CGPA is likely to be calculated? Bsc or Msc?

3. Or do I look for a related PhD placement say economics since my other degrees are in business and management.

4. Do I stand a better chance with a PhD application?

5. Please how can I get PhD funding?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nhkgtf: 6:59am On Aug 03, 2021
Adisa471:
I applied to BTU, still no update on application.
Really? When did you apply and what course please? Is it restricted course
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Antoine041: 10:13am On Aug 03, 2021
all those in Cat B who have received AD should share the good news, so we kukuma get hope
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Elninoarmando(m): 10:35am On Aug 03, 2021
globalamplelife:
Is not by force to go to Germany, why do we have to go through other European countries, spend more, just because we want to access Germany.
That simply mean those people for reasons best known to them dont want us.
If no be as Nigeria be person for they reason Germany(racist people) because of free tuition.
When Canada, UK and USA dey there...
It is well o.
If them no give me appointment I MOVE!!!
Last last na our leaders cause am.
Nor be only students for abroad..

Just keep quiet and allow people to decide how to run their destinies.
Any legitimate way to enter Germany is worth it.
In Nigeria,haven't you experienced tribalism and nepotism.In fact,they were some of the factors that made you decide to leave here.In your own country,you didn't even enjoy free education.
Why can't you go to USA,UK,Canada and Australia where there's no racism?
Do you think it's easy to run free tuition fee mode of learning?
Ask Sweden and Denmark,they couldn't cope after some few years.
Even Norway who are closer to Germany in terms of free tuition fee,gives the condition that you must transfer the sum of around 6 to 8 million naira before applying for visa.Nothing like Germany's 2nd life line in sponsorship letter.
At times,you have to give big thumbs up to the Germans biko.
I understand the frustration and depression involved because of unavailability of ADs.I've been there for like a year,but,if you've given up or about to,just keep it to yourself to avoid dampening the spirits of others who might regret later.
Shalom!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by oxyba: 11:30am On Aug 03, 2021
But seriously what happened to the visa booking link on the German website
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Adisa471: 11:38am On Aug 03, 2021
Cyber security. No restrictions. Application deadline was May 30.
Nhkgtf:

Really? When did you apply and what course please? Is it restricted course
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nhkgtf: 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2021
Adisa471:
Cyber security. No restrictions. Application deadline was May 30.
You didn't meet up with the deadline? If you did try messaging the school cos I got admission Same week Uniassist forwarded my application
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daintyprincess(f): 6:55pm On Aug 03, 2021
Antoine041:
all those in Cat B who have received AD should share the good news, so we kukuma get hope
Yes o
You all should please share the good news

Have you started the process?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SpongeBobSP: 10:06pm On Aug 03, 2021
Trying to fill this form for mawista health insurance. What do I input here, it's rejecting my bank acct number. Please help.

Cc ComputaholicGoc

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Adisa471: 12:32am On Aug 04, 2021
Lol... Ah, I met up with the deadline o. My status on the portal even moved from received to processing.
Nhkgtf:

You didn't meet up with the deadline? If you did try messaging the school cos I got admission Same week Uniassist forwarded my application
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by krizhk(m): 1:50am On Aug 04, 2021
You need to have a German bank account in order to get an IBAN.
SpongeBobSP:
Trying to fill this form for mawista health insurance. What do I input here, it's rejecting my bank acct number. Please help.

Cc ComputaholicGoc
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Elninoarmando(m): 5:59am On Aug 04, 2021
SpongeBobSP:

Cc ComputaholicGoc

Go to your bank and get those information.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by olaniyi900: 7:04am On Aug 04, 2021
Oladipupo4321:
Hello
I'm a high school leaver in search of undergraduate admissions outside Nigeria and my highest level of certification, for now, is WAEC. What countries with full tuition coverage. can I apply?
Please help a brother
You can try Finland
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by computaholicGoc(m): 7:06am On Aug 04, 2021
Oh sorry! Please write them an email. They will guide you proper.

I had an IBAN before signing up.
SpongeBobSP:

Cc ComputaholicGoc
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by nistelrising: 7:13am On Aug 04, 2021
Hi guys, holla if you have Naira and need Euros to fund your Blocked account. Tested and Trusted
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nhkgtf: 7:23am On Aug 04, 2021
Adisa471:
Lol... Ah, I met up with the deadline o. My status on the portal even moved from received to processing.
Message them
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ofactore: 7:39am On Aug 04, 2021
Yo. Why are you using mawista? Are you over 30? Or you're only applying for travel insurance?

If you're trying to get student insurance, and you're under 30, I strongly recommend public health insurance.

There's a lot private doesn't cover and which you wouldn't be aware of till it causes an issue, hence why it's cheaper

Also, if you start your study with private insurance, you can not use public until the end of your entire study.

Do check again before you decide

P.S - I used Barmer Health Insurance

SpongeBobSP:

Cc ComputaholicGoc
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SpongeBobSP: 7:57am On Aug 04, 2021
Ofactore:
Yo. Why are you using mawista? Are you over 30? Or you're only applying for travel insurance?

If you're trying to get student insurance, and you're under 30, I strongly recommend public health insurance.

There's a lot private doesn't cover and which you wouldn't be aware of till it causes an issue, hence why it's cheaper

Also, if you start your study with private insurance, you can not use public until the end of your entire study.

Thanks, and yeah, I'm over 30! Hence the choice of mawista.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by CooKeed(m): 8:45am On Aug 04, 2021
Ofactore:

Is it compulsory for 30+ to use private insurance? What do you advise?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SpongeBobSP: 9:30am On Aug 04, 2021
OdogwuEkeke:
Well, I have a letter from a health issurance company and I did not pay for it.

You need to send a mail to the international office of your school and ask them for preferred health insurance companies after which you would need to contact them (insurance company) requesting for a certificate of some sort you would give your sponsor.

Kindly note that regions have insurance
preferences.

Bro, how did you fill this? Did you need an IBAN? Cos mawista is asking for that, I need options abeg.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ohswagz: 12:39pm On Aug 04, 2021
For pple dat used Fintiba plus and submitted the "visa document" including BA, travel insurance and Health insurance. Did the embassy still send u any mail before u received Ur original documents, visa by post?..
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SpongeBobSP: 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2021
computaholicGoc:
Oh sorry! Please write them an email. They will guide you proper.

I had an IBAN before signing up.
Oh, okay.
Sent them a mail, hopefully they respond. Can you suggest any others, I just want options. It's just for the sponsorship thing, not like it's going to stick or something.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OdogwuEkeke(m): 5:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
The mawista insurance I have came with the opening of my blocked account that year.

SpongeBobSP:

Bro, how did you fill this? Did you need an IBAN? Cos mawista is asking for that, I need options abeg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (708) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.