Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (446) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1105297 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) ... (707) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by cmark11: 4:14pm On Sep 06, 2021
Current blocking amount is 10,332 euros

Flick47:
Hey guys I'm just about to start my application from the scratch I'm alittle not sure of the best student friendly cities, but one of the schools is in Berlin (HTW), any little start up information would do for me, and please how much is the current amount for blocking account as of today
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kaybeeeee(m): 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2021
Hello guys, i want to enquire about something,, I'm in China for some years now, got resident permit
1.is it possible to get student visa from Germany embassy here in China without going back to Nigeria
2. How long does it takes to secure admission

3. How long does the visa issuing takes on a normal circumstances
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 07, 2021
Yes it is possible from any country as long as you have permit for that country and there is a german embassy there. For processing time, the German embassy's website for China should give you that information.
Kaybeeeee:
Hello guys, i want to enquire about something,, I'm in China for some years now, got resident permit
1.is it possible to get student visa from Germany embassy here in China without going back to Nigeria
2. How long does it takes to secure admission

3. How long does the visa issuing takes on a normal circumstances

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jimohtitus69: 9:35am On Sep 08, 2021
Good morning guys.
I want to apply for Bachelor's degree in germany. Please guys, will I pay for tuition fees since they have free tuition colleges?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by chika0072(m): 9:46am On Sep 08, 2021
Got A.M last week and few days later SHOCKED

A rejection letter.

Cited age gap BTW had my hnd in 2014
My previous course not relating to intended course (computer science no relate to international business information system?)
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Elninoarmando(m): 11:01am On Sep 08, 2021
[quote author=chika0072 post=105604564]Got A.M last week and few days later SHOCKED

A rejection letter.

My previous course not relating to intended course (computer science no relate to international business information system?)

Jeeeeeeeez!! cry cry
Rejection letter from the German foreign office?
So sorry!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by chika0072(m): 11:18am On Sep 08, 2021
[quote author=Elninoarmando post=105606922][/quote]
The embassy
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Obiora1992: 2:27pm On Sep 08, 2021
Hi guys, I'm new here and I've been coming across some terms that I'm unfamiliar with. Pls can someone be kind enough to explain what the terms category A and B students entails?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by oseremenifidon: 4:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
Obiora1992:
Hi guys, I'm new here and I've been coming across some terms that I'm unfamiliar with. Pls can someone be kind enough to explain what the terms category A and B students entails?
Alright category A falls under those who are going for PhD, 1st class holder degree for current session and scholarship students. So if you did not fall under this categories then would be placed under category B and its said that category A are most preferred for student visa appointments as compared to category B. It doesn't use to be like that before but that's the reality we find ourselves now. So bro if you don't fall under category A abeg nor just waste your time dey book for visa appointments because they wouldn't call you.
That's the truth....

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Spiff006: 5:00pm On Sep 08, 2021
chika0072:

A rejection letter.

Woooow!
That's not nice.
Sorry about that.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by oxyba: 5:38pm On Sep 08, 2021
You should appeal the decision
chika0072:

A rejection letter.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by chika0072(m): 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2021
oxyba:
You should appeal the decision
Trying to put things together to appeal.

Any input pls house...
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by hammed71(m): 9:18pm On Sep 08, 2021
Good evening guys, has anyone gotten their student visa to Germany through dubai, also when taking this route do I need to get an uae emirates permit(residence permit)
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by cmark11: 10:11am On Sep 09, 2021
Painful � Inquire about appealing.

chika0072:

A rejection letter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by cmark11: 10:13am On Sep 09, 2021
Visum received few days ago. I give Jesus all the praise. Thank you everyone here! Couldn't have been possible without y'all here. One love �. Your own congratulations is underway!

6 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OdogwuEkeke(m): 12:17pm On Sep 09, 2021
Congratulations!!!!

cmark11:
Visum received few days ago. I give Jesus all the praise. Thank you everyone here! Couldn't have been possible without y'all here. One love �. Your own congratulations is underway!

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OdogwuEkeke(m): 12:18pm On Sep 09, 2021
I am sure someone here has, check the thread. I once read about how fast the process is in Dubai.

hammed71:
Good evening guys, has anyone gotten their student visa to Germany through dubai, also when taking this route do I need to get an uae emirates permit(residence permit)
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OdogwuEkeke(m): 12:19pm On Sep 09, 2021
Lol.

After the explanation, your closing line ehn!!!

oseremenifidon:

Alright category A falls under those who are going for PhD, 1st class holder degree for current session and scholarship students. So if you did not fall under this categories then would be placed under category B and its said that category A are most preferred for student visa appointments as compared to category B. It doesn't use to be like that before but that's the reality we find ourselves now. So bro if you don't fall under category A abeg nor just waste your time dey book for visa appointments because they wouldn't call you.
That's the truth....
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OdogwuEkeke(m): 12:22pm On Sep 09, 2021
I’m so sorry to hear this but this was mentioned on this group earlier.

If you are doing an MSc unrelated to your first degree you need to have sufficient experience to back it up

chika0072:

A rejection letter.

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by CooKeed(m): 12:29pm On Sep 09, 2021
OdogwuEkeke:

If you are doing an MSc unrelated to your first degree you need to have sufficient experience to back it up

But I wouldn't say his chosen degree programme is unrelated to his bachelor's degree.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Elninoarmando(m): 1:16pm On Sep 09, 2021
OdogwuEkeke:

He had HND.
He was going for another B.Sc and not M.Sc.
Germany is really tough for HND holders.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Elninoarmando(m): 1:23pm On Sep 09, 2021
CooKeed:

But I wouldn't say his chosen degree programme is unrelated to his bachelor's degree.

You're partially right.
Information system-right
International business-wrong
I guess,this was where they focused on.
His CV and motivation letter should have more information on international business and the link between computer science and international business information system.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Rumplestilzchen: 1:34pm On Sep 09, 2021
chika0072:

A rejection letter.

Really sorry about that, why don't you appeal?
What was the interview like?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Rumplestilzchen: 1:49pm On Sep 09, 2021
I have a quesyion on this, The Motivation letter being requested by the embassy, what should be on it? why you want to go to Germany or about the course of study?
Elninoarmando:

You're partially right.
Information system-right
International business-wrong
I guess,this was where they focused on.
His CV and motivation letter should have more information on international business and the link between computer science and international business information system.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by chika0072(m): 1:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
Rumplestilzchen:

Really sorry about that, why don't you appeal?
What was the interview like?
Nothing like interview just questionnaire to tick box and list reasons finish.

Trying to appeal
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by chika0072(m): 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2021
CooKeed:

Very related infact 101%
Purely computer science
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Elninoarmando(m): 2:12pm On Sep 09, 2021
Rumplestilzchen:
I have a quesyion on this, The Motivation letter being requested by the embassy, what should be on it? why you want to go to Germany or about the course of study?

They are part of it.
It involves 3 paragraphs.
Google it for better understanding.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by richy16(m): 2:40pm On Sep 09, 2021
Hello guys,

Do I need to book an appointment to withdraw my blocked account?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Collins4u1(m): 2:45pm On Sep 09, 2021
chika0072:

A rejection letter.

what are you going for ?

PGD or Under graduate studies/
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Collins4u1(m): 2:46pm On Sep 09, 2021
cmark11:

congrats ............ UG or pg
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Collins4u1(m): 2:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
oriented4told:
Hi guys,
I'm Oriented residing in Freiburg. If you need euros for your blocked account or semester fee or any legal transaction please send a DM.

why do you have only one post since 2017?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by chika0072(m): 3:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
Collins4u1:

what are you going for ?

PGD or Under graduate studies/
Undergraduate

(1) (2) (3) ... (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) ... (707) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.