Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (447) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1106682 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) ... (708) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by chika0072(m): 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2021
cmark11:
Visum received few days ago. I give Jesus all the praise. Thank you everyone here! Couldn't have been possible without y'all here. One love �. Your own congratulations is underway!
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by cmark11: 4:20pm On Sep 09, 2021
Thank you. I'm going for PG

Collins4u1:

congrats ............ UG or pg
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by richy16(m): 6:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
richy16:
Hello guys,

Do I need to book an appointment to withdraw my blocked account?

Please guys..need guidelines on this
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by computaholicGoc(m): 10:02pm On Sep 09, 2021
oh sorry man

The reason is clear; age gap

Just appeal
chika0072:
Got A.M last week and few days later SHOCKED

A rejection letter.

Cited age gap BTW had my hnd in 2014
My previous course not relating to intended course (computer science no relate to international business information system?)

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Elninoarmando(m): 1:00pm On Sep 10, 2021
chika0072:

A rejection letter.

My previous course not relating to intended course (computer science no relate to international business information system?)

But,i ask,which people suddenly reversed this decision?
Is it the officials at the foreign office in Germany or the ones at the German consulate Dubai?
I guess,for you to be notified that your visa has been approved means your documents have left Germany and are in the hands of German consulate officials in Dubai.You just have to bring your passport for visa stamping.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by chika0072(m): 1:53pm On Sep 10, 2021
Elninoarmando:

But,i ask,which people suddenly reversed this decision?
Is it the officials at the foreign office in Germany or the ones at the German consulate Dubai?
I guess,for you to be notified that your visa has been approved means your documents have left Germany and are in the hands of German consulate officials in Dubai.You just have to bring your passport for visa stamping.
Me self tire bros...
Submitted passport, insurance everything asked on the mail...2 days to collection I got the shocker
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Limassol(m): 3:04pm On Sep 10, 2021
chika0072:
A.M hit me today...
So happy.....2weeks and 2days
Congratulations lady! Which uni?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by uchezdedon(m): 3:45pm On Sep 10, 2021
chika0072:

A rejection letter.

Package your appeal very well with outstanding reasons why you chose the course and how it relate your Previous course.
Reasons behind your work experience.

Age gap is not the main reason for the rejection.

Don't sound as if you are begging them. Make them understand the passion you have for your future.

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by chika0072(m): 6:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
uchezdedon:

Package your appeal very well with outstanding reasons why you chose the course and how it relate your Previous course.
Reasons behind your work experience.

Age gap is not the main reason for the rejection.

Don't sound as if you are begging them. Make them understand the passion you have for your future.
Thank you man...putting things together already.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ladewuyi: 8:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
Please, I have been offered admission to study in Germany, and I have applied for visa, cat B. I wrote my university if they can help me with the visa application, so I was sent a document can I take the document to the embassy anytime or I still have to wait for the embassy to send me an appointment date..
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ophre: 11:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
Hello everyone, I am looking for a room or shared apartment to rent in Berlin, Germany. I am a student of HTW Berlin University of Applied sciences. Please help a stranded brother out sir(s) ��
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Artistokraft(m): 10:42am On Sep 11, 2021
Btu applicant here. Got admitted to study ERM (Bsc).
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by TheTraveler: 10:44pm On Sep 11, 2021
Artistokraft:
Btu applicant here. Got admitted to study ERM (Bsc).
Congratulations bro.
What's the procedure?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by oseremenifidon: 11:13pm On Sep 11, 2021
Ladewuyi:
Please, I have been offered admission to study in Germany, and I have applied for visa, cat B. I wrote my university if they can help me with the visa application, so I was sent a document can I take the document to the embassy anytime or I still have to wait for the embassy to send me an appointment date..
You would have to wait and hope for the embassy to give you AD.
It's difficult to get Visa appointments under category B
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OdogwuEkeke(m): 11:39pm On Sep 11, 2021
This could be unrelated but I don’t get why Nigerians in diaspora fail to understand situation of things in Nigeria. I don’t know if you have read the article on BBC about Nigerians acquiring degrees to stay in Europe.

While I think the lady put a spotlight on herself and would probably get a ‘good’ job because of that, some companies would just want to look good by having her. On the other hand European embassies are in the know of our plight, if it seemed sketchy before, now it’s on BBC!!! Our parole is out there…

Then I get some silly comments from some people in Germany saying maybe we(Cat B) are not applying to the embassy the right way just because they see a few Cat B fly in to Germany. Only if I could teleport via the phone to express my disgust.

Like studs awaiting appointment dates don’t know what we are doing and just decide to stay back frustrated So majority of Nigerians no sabi book appointment well. Na still we Dey spoil market for ourselves Nna ehn the thing off me.

Anyway, I hope say everybody dey alright and hope say Poland, SA, Estonia, US, Canada, Dubai, Sweden and all other of our plan B dey go well.

Good Evening

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OdogwuEkeke(m): 4:22am On Sep 12, 2021
Good Morning Patriots,

Please how long does it take to receive funds from the blocked account (fintiba) after submitting the letter from the embassy?

Plus I guess I should be able to request it to be sent to another naira account. Over one yearundecided
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Vlibray: 8:00am On Sep 12, 2021
OdogwuEkeke:
This could be unrelated but I don’t get why Nigerians in diaspora fail to understand situation of things in Nigeria. I don’t know if you have read the article on BBC about Nigerians acquiring degrees to stay in Europe.

While I think the lady put a spotlight on herself and would probably get a ‘good’ job because of that, some companies would just want to look good by having her. On the other hand European embassies are in the know of our plight, if it seemed sketchy before, now it’s on BBC!!! Our parole is out there…

Then I get some silly comments from some people in Germany saying maybe we(Cat B) are not applying to the embassy the right way just because they see a few Cat B fly in to Germany. Only if I could teleport via the phone to express my disgust.

Like studs awaiting appointment dates don’t know what we are doing and just decide to stay back frustrated So majority of Nigerians no sabi book appointment well. Na still we Dey spoil market for ourselves Nna ehn the thing off me.

Anyway, I hope say everybody dey alright and hope say Poland, SA, Estonia, US, Canada, Dubai, Sweden and all other of our plan B dey go well.

Good Evening

SPOT ON !!!

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MsFaith: 3:23pm On Sep 12, 2021
Good afternoon all.

please,can someone help me with a Germany scholarship here?

please, help me cry
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by UncleJudax(m): 12:25am On Sep 13, 2021
anyone coming to Bremen for Winter?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Toluwase100: 8:20am On Sep 13, 2021
Guys, please what are the documents required to travel from nigeria? Specifically covid related and Germany entry too.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by mykelmichie1: 9:19am On Sep 13, 2021
My guy, I'm in the same shoes with you. I went to the embassy to submit the letter my school gave me (University of Oldenburg), but the man I met outside said they don't work for the school and I should just send my documents by mail or I open a complaint form and attach it.
I advise you do the same and not go through the stress of travelling from a very far distance to Lagos with no avail as I did.

Ladewuyi:
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Rumplestilzchen: 10:58am On Sep 13, 2021
Congratulations!!! What were you asked? is it possible to get a transcript?
cmark11:
Visum received few days ago. I give Jesus all the praise. Thank you everyone here! Couldn't have been possible without y'all here. One love �. Your own congratulations is underway!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ComputerWiz007: 11:28am On Sep 13, 2021
Ok
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ladewuyi: 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
mykelmichie1:
My guy, I'm in the same shoes with you. I went to the embassy to submit the letter my school gave me (University of Oldenburg), but the man I met outside said they don't work for the school and I should just send my documents by mail or I open a complaint form and attach it.
I advise you do the same and not go through the stress of travelling from a very far distance to Lagos with no avail as I did.

Bro can you please send me the mail you sent your your document. And please you have been on it for how many weeks or months?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ladewuyi: 12:15pm On Sep 13, 2021
oseremenifidon:

You would have to wait and hope for the embassy to give you AD.
It's difficult to get Visa appointments under category B

Thank you very much...
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Abudarda: 1:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
Hello I hope we are good, Please who has a valid information to get to Dubai and probably get a permanent residency. I would really appreciate if someone who has gone through this Route can reply since it's now difficult to get an appointment for category B students.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by cmark11: 3:51pm On Sep 13, 2021
I will post the transcript soon.

Rumplestilzchen:
Congratulations!!! What were you asked? is it possible to get a transcript?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Vicrown(m): 7:09pm On Sep 13, 2021
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022: Now Open

The biggest fully-funded masters scholarship in Europe has begun to open its doors to intending applicants. With over 2000 opportunities, it embraces all disciplines & interests.

Watch how to apply here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvXS-rpqpfg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by oxyba: 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2021
I have 2 questions, anyone with answers can kindly let me know

1. When you cancel an appointment with the German embassy, How long do you have to wait to rebook?
2. When will they refresh their system for the year cause for people who want to book for September next year?

Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Elninoarmando(m): 8:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
oxyba:
I have 2 questions, anyone with answers can kindly let me know

1. When you cancel an appointment with the German embassy, How long do you have to wait to rebook?
2. When will they refresh their system for the year cause for people who want to book for September next year?

Thanks

It's high time some of you began to search and know some easily accessible information for yourselves.
Go to the German consulate's website and read everything about student visa and applications.
Yes,you're a student,go to work.It'd take your energy,time and resources but it's worth it,than waiting for somebody to feed you almost with every information.

To your questions-
There's nothing like refreshing the system again,particularly for category B applicants and no particular time for category B applicants to start booking(initially,it was 1st April and 1st October yearly).You can now book at any time,depending on your school's calendar for the successive year.
The waiting period for category B applicants from June this year is now more than one year.Which means if you book this September, you're likely to be invited for interview around September or October 2022.
See the link below.
The ball is in your court.

https://nigeria.diplo.de/ng-en/service/visa/student-research-and-language-course-visa/1015536
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by richy16(m): 10:24pm On Sep 13, 2021
Elninoarmando:

It's high time some of you began to search and know some easily accessible information for yourselves.
Go to the German consulate's website and read everything about student visa and applications.
Yes,you're a student,go to work.It'd take your energy,time and resources but it's worth it,than waiting for somebody to feed you almost with every information.

To your questions-
There's nothing like refreshing the system again,particularly for category B applicants and no particular time for category B applicants to start booking(initially,it was 1st April and 1st October yearly).You can now book at any time,depending on your school's calendar for the successive year.
The waiting period for category B applicants from June this year is now more than one year.Which means if you book this September, you're likely to be invited for interview around September or October 2022.
See the link below.
The ball is in your court.

https://nigeria.diplo.de/ng-en/service/visa/student-research-and-language-course-visa/1015536
Bros did the embassy specify on the article or their website that as from june 2021,the waiting period is now one year?,bro you book now or you booked 10months ago, we are in same ship sailing...the embassy are not ready yet for category B, no one knows the embassy plan.

(1) (2) (3) ... (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) ... (708) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.